PDA

View Full Version : Catherine Holland / Progress Pics

Siouxcountry
01-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Catherine Holland is planning to make her pro debut at the IFBB Europa Show Of Champions (http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)!

January 4th progress pics..... LINK (http://catherinefitness.blogspot.com/2009/01/species-evolutionary-nutrition-booth.html)

She's also planning to work the Species Booth at the Arnold Expo.

:)

dvsness
01-06-2009, 07:55 PM
She's a sweetheart - I miss her around here. Where did she go??

dallas3
01-07-2009, 04:21 AM
She's training hard for the Europa, looking to be in the best condition she's ever been. Also she'll be working the Species Nutrition booth at the Arnold.

Bernie
01-07-2009, 03:59 PM
just saw Catherine last night. she is awesome. i think she is going to make a big splash on the pro stage this year.

Shelly
01-07-2009, 06:24 PM
She's a sweetheart - I miss her around here. Where did she go??

x2!

chicky9914
01-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Yeah she's really been working her tail off for this upcoming show...that girl definitely doesn't mess around in the gym!

raaach521
01-14-2009, 12:30 AM
:woohoo:

NYCStrongFox
01-14-2009, 01:52 AM
I don't think Cat would ever look out of condition! keep pressing on girl!!

Ali
01-16-2009, 04:05 PM
She looks GREAT!! :respect:

Does anyone know what she means by 11 cardio sessions? Is that per week...or....? :confused:

Lynx
01-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Doing great!

Fitcat
02-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Oh wow! I just found this thread! haha...Thanks for the compliments everyone, they definitely are appreciated! Prep is definitely ahead of schedule, according to Mike, but it's good because it means I still get to keep my cheat meal in! But man, by the time I get to Saturday, I am just famished and ready to EAT. I'm at about 135 lbs as of today....already down 11 lbs since December 1 (peak of my off-season)! Thank you for your support everyone. It means so much :)

OMG, I sliced open my hand last night cutting open a Spaghetti Squash!! I was using a HUGE machete kitchen knife. I went to the ER and got 5 stitches, now I'm in a splint. No way it's keeping me outta the gym though...I just killed an intense interval program on the step mill and I'm working around this temporary injury. Damn Spaghetti Squash!! LOL

Fitcat
02-07-2009, 01:16 AM
She looks GREAT!! :respect:

Does anyone know what she means by 11 cardio sessions? Is that per week...or....? :confused:

Hey Ali! Yes that is 11 per week. 6 days I have post-workout sessions and 5 days I also have evening sessions.

NYCStrongFox
02-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Oh wow! I just found this thread! haha...Thanks for the compliments everyone, they definitely are appreciated! Prep is definitely ahead of schedule, according to Mike, but it's good because it means I still get to keep my cheat meal in! But man, by the time I get to Saturday, I am just famished and ready to EAT. I'm at about 135 lbs as of today....already down 11 lbs since December 1 (peak of my off-season)! Thank you for your support everyone. It means so much :)

OMG, I sliced open my hand last night cutting open a Spaghetti Squash!! I was using a HUGE machete kitchen knife. I went to the ER and got 5 stitches, now I'm in a splint. No way it's keeping me outta the gym though...I just killed an intense interval program on the step mill and I'm working around this temporary injury. Damn Spaghetti Squash!! LOL

Can't wait to see you at the Arnold. I think I gained those 11 lbs. you lost!
Wow, sorry to read you cut your hand. Be careful hun and I hope it heals up fast. See you soon! :kiss: Say hi to Jason for me!!

Siouxcountry
02-07-2009, 03:58 AM
Cat is going to look amazing on stage with that small waist and beautiful lines! :)

brandieg
02-07-2009, 09:01 PM

hey there, im hope you are better soon... i know your working your butt off because your pictures prove it!!!so hang in there and im sorry about your hand..

Marie Ann Newman
02-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Hey girl, I am sorry for your hand, bummer.... I hope you are well. Jim and I are doing great and I am feeling good and training hard to do well for the 09 season, I hope. I will start out the yr. with Jr. USA, I am truly excited. I hope you have a blast with your first pro show. How exciting, I will be watching. Keep me posted. I won't be at the Arnold this yr. unfortunatly I have to work a client's wedding and won't make it up north. Next yr. hopefully. Have a great weekend and I am excited for you to work with Species. Dave P is a brilliant man. Jenn Toth is with them too, she is so sweet, I do believe she is doing the Europa show too. I will be rooting for both of you two. Take care girl, Mo

Ali
02-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Hey Ali! Yes that is 11 per week. 6 days I have post-workout sessions and 5 days I also have evening sessions.

Thanks for answering! Wow!! :bowdown:

How are you lifting with your hurt hand. :confused: I hope it heals quickly!!!! Looking fantastic!!:cool:

Fitcat
02-11-2009, 08:29 PM
hey there, im hope you are better soon... i know your working your butt off because your pictures prove it!!!so hang in there and im sorry about your hand..

Thanks, Brandie!! It's just annoying trying to grasp things and modify certain exercises to machines, when the SLOWEST people in the gym are on all the machines LOL I'm just impatient when it comes to that. So Ali, to answer your question, that is how I am lifting!! There are always ways, I just have to train a little differently over the next week, but not much. When is your next show, Ali?

How is your training and diet process going, Brandie?? I'm excited to be competing at a show with you! It's been awhile!

Fitcat
02-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Cat is going to look amazing on stage with that small waist and beautiful lines! :)

Thanks Sioux :) I appreciate the encouraging words! Just trying to get everything streamlined and the best it's been yet!

And LOL, Mel! Sorry to hear you have so much going on with work and blah :( Looking forward to seeing you too!

Fitcat
02-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey girl, I am sorry for your hand, bummer.... I hope you are well. Jim and I are doing great and I am feeling good and training hard to do well for the 09 season, I hope. I will start out the yr. with Jr. USA, I am truly excited. I hope you have a blast with your first pro show. How exciting, I will be watching. Keep me posted. I won't be at the Arnold this yr. unfortunatly I have to work a client's wedding and won't make it up north. Next yr. hopefully. Have a great weekend and I am excited for you to work with Species. Dave P is a brilliant man. Jenn Toth is with them too, she is so sweet, I do believe she is doing the Europa show too. I will be rooting for both of you two. Take care girl, Mo

Thanks for the update Mo! That's great you are starting with Jr. USA's! I will be cheering for you and wishing you MUCH success this 2009 season. You work so hard and looked your best ever end of this year. Your hard work will pay off! I'm sure we'll see ya around this year ;)

ibarramedia
02-11-2009, 08:41 PM
How is the hand Cat? Hope you feel better.

chicky9914
02-12-2009, 03:17 AM
OMG Cat I'm so sorry about your hand! I had no idea! I hope you're feeling better!! =(

Siouxcountry
03-22-2009, 09:40 PM
An update and 4 week out pics................

http://catherinefitness.blogspot.com/2009/03/4-weeks-out-progress-update.html

:)

KRISSY
03-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi Catherine:waving:!
It was so great speaking with you at the Arnold. You are really a sweetheart.

Just saw your updates pics and you look awesome:awesome:!!!! Keep up the good work and rock it in 4-weeks!

Krissyxo

Fitcat
03-26-2009, 10:43 PM
Hi Catherine:waving:!
It was so great speaking with you at the Arnold. You are really a sweetheart.

Just saw your updates pics and you look awesome:awesome:!!!! Keep up the good work and rock it in 4-weeks!

Krissyxo

Thank you Krissy! It was fun getting to chat over appletinis :) Seriously, it's such a treat taking one in with me to the gym everyday, haha....only 3 weeks left! Did you say you might be coming out all this way for it? Let me know if so!

How is the hand Cat? Hope you feel better.

OMG Cat I'm so sorry about your hand! I had no idea! I hope you're feeling better!! =(

I've been meaning to respond to the well wishes! My hand is doing much better, thank you. It's healed up well...still a nice scar, but it's diminishing :) I need some steel kitchen gloves with all the vegetable chopping I'm always doing. That's it, I should invent steel kitchen gloves and make an infomercial targeted toward the fitness community; I just know they would be a HUGE success :)

Siouxcountry
03-29-2009, 01:55 AM
Look at Cat's tiny waist........... LINK (http://catherinefitness.blogspot.com/2009/03/3-weeks-out-progress-pics.html) :cool:

chicky9914
03-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Looveeeee youuuu Cat! You look AMAZING!!!!! Sooo proud of you and can't wait to see you soon!:D

Shelly
03-30-2009, 12:03 AM
looking great girl! almost there!!!

vancouverchick
03-30-2009, 02:44 PM
holy smokes!!!! what is your waist??? 22 inches!!!! TINY!!!

4evrstroud
03-30-2009, 03:44 PM
Looking absolutely terrific Cat!! Rock it girlie!!

Fitcat
03-31-2009, 09:39 PM
Look at Cat's tiny waist........... LINK (http://catherinefitness.blogspot.com/2009/03/3-weeks-out-progress-pics.html) :cool:
Haha, aw thanks Sioux :)
Looveeeee youuuu Cat! You look AMAZING!!!!! Sooo proud of you and can't wait to see you soon!:D
Jenna! I can't wait to see you either! Gonna be so much fun competing with and seeing everyone. Hang in there, girlie, just 2.5 more weeks! I'm excited for you :)
looking great girl! almost there!!!
Thanks Shelly!
holy smokes!!!! what is your waist??? 22 inches!!!! TINY!!!
LOL, Lori, love ya girl :)
Looking absolutely terrific Cat!! Rock it girlie!!

Hey, Alyssa, thank you! I'm excited to watch you tear up the national stage this year! How ya feeling?

dallas3
03-31-2009, 09:52 PM
Looking awesome Cat, your focused and it will pay off really soon. All the best as always on stage :respect:

jphillips17
04-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Sioux you are dropping the ball, Cat has new progress pics posted in her blog ;)

Seriously though I have to drop in and say how proud of Catherine I am. She started her diet at 20 weeks out and has seriously kicked ass. Her focus and drive through this entire prep have been nothing short of amazing.

Love you babe!!! :kiss:

Siouxcountry
04-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Sioux you are dropping the ball, Cat has new progress pics posted in her blog ;)

lol :D

CLICK HERE (http://catherinefitness.blogspot.com/2009/04/2-weeks-out-pics.html) to see Cat's 2 week out pics. ;)

vancouverchick
04-04-2009, 02:42 AM
okay --- it's official --- these pics are being printed and put on my fridge --- MAN CAT --- MOTIVATING!!!!

I can't believe you are even the same person since jan --- or even since I saw you at the arnold --- AMAZING!!!!

I had money betting on the fact your waist couldn't get any smaller --- and IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!

no need to wish you luck --- who needs luck when you LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!!

you are my inspiration!!!!!

Hugs!

Fitcat
04-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Lori, you always know how to bring the hugest smile to my face :D At this point in prep, and Saturdays are when I have to push myself the most mentally, it makes such a big impact hearing and seeing your compliments and positive words of encouragement and support. Everything though, every ounce of hard work (as you know) is so worth it!!

Fitcat
04-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Looking awesome Cat, your focused and it will pay off really soon. All the best as always on stage :respect:

Thank you, Carl! I appreciate that so much! Glad you can make the show :)

Fitcat
04-04-2009, 08:00 PM

Seriously though I have to drop in and say how proud of Catherine I am. She started her diet at 20 weeks out and has seriously kicked ass. Her focus and drive through this entire prep have been nothing short of amazing.

Love you babe!!! :kiss:

:kiss:

chicky9914
04-04-2009, 10:20 PM
okay --- it's official --- these pics are being printed and put on my fridge --- MAN CAT --- MOTIVATING!!!!

I can't believe you are even the same person since jan --- or even since I saw you at the arnold --- AMAZING!!!!

I had money betting on the fact your waist couldn't get any smaller --- and IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!

no need to wish you luck --- who needs luck when you LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!!

you are my inspiration!!!!!

Hugs!

You should see what she looks like in person right now! I trained with her and Jason today, and my jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw her. Cat looks UNBELIEVABLE! And here I had to pose next to her...ahhhh!!!!! I don't know if I've ever seen someone train so hard though. She deserves every bit of success she's achieved in this sport. Cat, SOOO PROUD OF YOU! You're gonna blow em away babe!

vancouverchick
04-05-2009, 02:35 AM
I am there for ya babe --- like you were for me!!!! your texts meant so much to me ---- and your support!!! Can't wait to see you again and give you a abig hug --- maybe we can both enjoy some goodies this time!!!!

Hugs girl!!!! go knock em dead!!!!

tianimexi
04-05-2009, 02:42 AM
Cat, you look AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see you blow everyone away in your pro debut!!! Best of luck and keep your head in it because you really have taken an already amazing physique to the next level!

Shelly
04-05-2009, 01:45 PM
hey girl!

almost time! GOOD LUCK!!! and we have the camp set up in PA for mike.. you and J should come! :)

Gin
04-05-2009, 05:39 PM
You look amazing girlie! Go rock it!

Fitcat
04-06-2009, 03:15 PM
You should see what she looks like in person right now! I trained with her and Jason today, and my jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw her. Cat looks UNBELIEVABLE! And here I had to pose next to her...ahhhh!!!!! I don't know if I've ever seen someone train so hard though. She deserves every bit of success she's achieved in this sport. Cat, SOOO PROUD OF YOU! You're gonna blow em away babe!

I'm so glad you were able to come up and train/pose, Jenna! I know I've got blinders on in the gym (esp now!), but it's great having friends create that supportive, energetic gym environment while you train. That's what we love about our gym, is the understanding and respect everyone has for people in our sport. Anyone coming in the for the show should train at it (Gold's Gym Dr. Phillips on Sand Lake Rd) - you won't be disappointed! You look great, Jenna, you've come a long ways in a year! Keep focused and be confident in yourelf :) Thank you so much for your sweet words once again!!

I am there for ya babe --- like you were for me!!!! your texts meant so much to me ---- and your support!!! Can't wait to see you again and give you a abig hug --- maybe we can both enjoy some goodies this time!!!!

Hugs girl!!!! go knock em dead!!!!

Your texts always come at the perfect time, Lori! Looks like May might work afterall and then yes! C.F. and Bob Evans (Mel will vouche for B.E.) it is!

Cat, you look AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see you blow everyone away in your pro debut!!! Best of luck and keep your head in it because you really have taken an already amazing physique to the next level!

Tiani, I have to tell you how much your words mean to me : "you really have taken an already amazing physique to the next level!" This has been the goal ever since I stepped off stage at Jr. Nat's last year. Sometimes it can be difficult to stay such a focused course when you have so long and so far to go, but I see now how everyday of the past 10 months mattered in making the changes I wanted to make. Thank you for the incredible compliments and I wish you MUCH success this year in your fitness endeavors :)

hey girl!

almost time! GOOD LUCK!!! and we have the camp set up in PA for mike.. you and J should come! :)
Awesome! When will it be?

You look amazing girlie! Go rock it!

Ditto, girl!! Home stretch, let's get ready for a fun and exciting weekend in the VERY near future!

Shelly
04-06-2009, 03:44 PM
http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=190195#post190195

Marie Ann Newman
04-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Catherine, hey girl I want to wish you some good times and luck. Make sure to enjoy yourself first, then kick some butt. I am so excited for you. Keep strong this last week going into the show. Happy Easter!!! I will be watching from siouxcountry site to see how you do. I will be rooting for you. I am six weeks out from the Jr. USA and things are going well. I am excited and look forward to this season. Wish me luck, take care and GOOD LUCKKKK!!!!!!!!

figurepro2be
04-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Good Luck this weekend Catherine!
Remember to have a little bit of FuN too:D

Fitcat
04-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Catherine, hey girl I want to wish you some good times and luck. Make sure to enjoy yourself first, then kick some butt. I am so excited for you. Keep strong this last week going into the show. Happy Easter!!! I will be watching from siouxcountry site to see how you do. I will be rooting for you. I am six weeks out from the Jr. USA and things are going well. I am excited and look forward to this season. Wish me luck, take care and GOOD LUCKKKK!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Mo! It's gonna be a great weekend :) Just the beginning of 2009 :) Keep doing your thang and Jr. USA's will be here before you know it. As you know, every day of work you put in matters in the end. Enjoy the training and the process of your physique just getting better and better each day!
Good Luck this weekend Catherine!
Remember to have a little bit of FuN too:D
Good luck to you too, Nicole!! Show time is definitely about having fun :) You have fun too, your physique and conditioning is awesome; present it and love that stage!! It's always over too quickly...I LOVE Bellevue for post-show eats :) Enjoy the whole Emerald Cup - it just flat out rocks!

NYCStrongFox
04-15-2009, 01:44 AM
Good luck Cat! I was at Mike's this past weekend and he said you were ready and seeing the 2 weeks out pics, you are girl. Best wishes :awesome:

Danitza
04-15-2009, 04:16 AM
You look great girl!! Have fun in Orlando!

JulieAnnK
04-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Hey Chica!

Wishing you all the best this weekend! You will love the experience and always remember your first time stepping on a pro stage! I'll be cheering for you! Enjoy some delicious food after!

Chat soon!
JulieAnn

sue upson
04-16-2009, 12:18 AM
Good luck Catherine! I'll be cheering for you from here!

SBT
04-16-2009, 12:36 AM
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!! :D

Fitcat
04-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Good luck Cat! I was at Mike's this past weekend and he said you were ready and seeing the 2 weeks out pics, you are girl. Best wishes :awesome:
Thanks, Mel! I appreciate your constant support, you rock! Always good when your coach thinks your ready...lol, I could just hear Mike's few short choice words...makes me smile though :)
You look great girl!! Have fun in Orlando!
Thank you Danitza! Great to hear from you. It will definitely be fun! How are things with you??
Hey Chica!

Wishing you all the best this weekend! You will love the experience and always remember your first time stepping on a pro stage! I'll be cheering for you! Enjoy some delicious food after!

Chat soon!
JulieAnn
Aw, thanks girl!! I appreciate the words of support, and YES, I'm going to enjoy this and remember the experience and all that it took to get here. It's just an honor. Your cheers are appreciated and I hope everything is going great with you! Can't wait to see you back on stage later this year :) Miss ya!
Good luck Catherine! I'll be cheering for you from here!
Thanks Sue!! Cheer loud so I can hear you! :) How is your prep going? Missing the stage?? ;) I have been!!
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!! :D
Thanks, Shannon! How is training going?

Betsy
04-16-2009, 04:12 PM
GOOD LUCK HUNNY! ill be rooting for you.. and most importantly.. HAVE FUN!!

:awesome1:

jphillips17
04-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Hey i just wanted to come on here and say a huge THANK YOU to everyone for their support.

Cat looks and feels amazing, she is relaxing now and enjoying the final hours before her pro debut.

We also want to wish all the girls at the Emerald Cup this weekend goodluck ;)

dallas3
04-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey i just wanted to come on here and say a huge THANK YOU to everyone for their support.

Cat looks and feels amazing, she is relaxing now and enjoying the final hours before her pro debut.

We also want to wish all the girls at the Emerald Cup this weekend goodluck ;)

Thanks for the update Jason, Cat is going to do great this weekend and all the best to her. You guys have a good one:awesome1:

jphillips17
04-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks Carl! I think I am way more nervous than Cat is LOL. The line up for this show is great, lots of new faces and lots of amazing physiques...should be lots of fun!!!