PDA

View Full Version : 09 NPC Northern Kentucky

Stacy Wright
01-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Hey, I have a friend of mine who is doing make-up and airbrush tanning at the NPC Northern Kentucky show March 14th. If anyone is competing (or knows someone competing) and needs their makeup or tan done, send me a pm for more info! THANKS!!!

KMS
03-13-2009, 12:41 PM
I wanted to take a minute to wish all the competitors the best of luck tomorrow in the Northern Kentucky. We will be there with a booth so if anyone needs anything or help just ask. 260 competitors this year...this one is going to be huge and LONG! Have fun, enjoy yourselves and give it your all! See you there.

HollySchrader
03-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Ill be there taking photos! My fiance is training 5 big boys for this show I'm excited to watch!

Siouxcountry
03-13-2009, 07:48 PM
I wanted to take a minute to wish all the competitors the best of luck tomorrow in the Northern Kentucky. We will be there with a booth so if anyone needs anything or help just ask. 260 competitors this year...this one is going to be huge and LONG! Have fun, enjoy yourselves and give it your all! See you there.

Good luck to them! :waving:

Ill be there taking photos! My fiance is training 5 big boys for this show I'm excited to watch!

Have fun! :cool:

KMS
03-13-2009, 11:56 PM
Well Holly, I will cheer for them...stop by and tell me their numbers so they have a cheering crowd. Love to meet you as well. Best of luck to them!

Siouxcountry
03-17-2009, 12:22 AM
How was the show ladies? :)

Julie Lohre:

All I can say is WOW! The team certainly made me proud this weekend with an incredible showing at the 2009 NPC Northern Kentucky! A record 261 athletes turned out to show all of their hard work. This was the first year for NPC Bikini and for the show without a 1 piece suit round. As always, the show was incredibly well run and a great experience. Roger & Sandy Reidinger are fabulous promoters and consistantly put on a show that is not only great to participate in, it is a fun, family oriented event that Kentucky should be very proud to have!http://julielohre.blogspot.com/2009/03/all-i-can-say-is-wow-team-certainly.html

HollySchrader
03-18-2009, 03:14 PM
It was a very tough show! And a verrry long one, but it was good because there were so many good competitors, here's some photos, we did have a member of our board here Ilsa compete in FBB she's a beast! Drew is going to be working with her on her next nutrition/training prep to get her dialed in, it will be fun to track her progress!

Siouxcountry
03-18-2009, 05:55 PM
It was a very tough show! And a verrry long one, but it was good because there were so many good competitors, here's some photos, we did have a member of our board here Ilsa compete in FBB she's a beast! Drew is going to be working with her on her next nutrition/training prep to get her dialed in, it will be fun to track her progress!

I didn't know she was competing. Thanks for the photos! :)

Ilze was originally going to compete at the Arnold Amateur, but I don't think she did. Good to see her back on stage.

KMS
03-18-2009, 06:51 PM
I didn't even see Ilze. :( It was a great show with a fabulous turnout. Julie Lohre's girlies did an awesome job.

Special call out to my girlie Arrin Crain who took 3rd in her height class. This was Arrin's first figure competition. She competed in bodybuilding in the NPC with Kira at the Indy show in 2007. I was very proud of her. She was trained by Jessica and well I can't say the rest of us didn't chime in here and there as well. LOL Jessica did a great job getting her ready.

Another call out to my girlie Anita Teapol who also did a fabulous job in masters...her first figure NPC show. She did OCB last year.

Siouxcountry
03-18-2009, 07:20 PM
I didn't even see Ilze. :( It was a great show with a fabulous turnout. Julie Lohre's girlies did an awesome job.

Special call out to my girlie Arrin Crain who took 3rd in her height class. This was Arrin's first figure competition. She competed in bodybuilding in the NPC with Kira at the Indy show in 2007. I was very proud of her. She was trained by Jessica and well I can't say the rest of us didn't chime in here and there as well. LOL Jessica did a great job getting her ready.

Another call out to my girlie Anita Teapol who also did a fabulous job in masters...her first figure NPC show. She did OCB last year.

Congrats to Arrin! :awesome: