PDA

View Full Version : Sue Upson & Jenna Mitcheson / Siouxcountry Radio / January 8th 2009

Siouxcountry
01-09-2009, 12:26 AM
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/pijoehawley/siouxcountryladiesfitnessfigureshow.jpg (http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)

Fitness, Figure & Bikini - Show Number 1 (http://feeds.feedburner.com/Siouxcountryradio)

Host:
Jenna Mitcheson (http://www.siouxcountry.com/member.php?u=2245)............

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/1jenna.jpg
Guest:
Sue Upson (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=64382#post64382)

2008 NPC Jr National Class A Figure champ.............

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/1sue.jpg
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO OUR SIOUXCOUNTRY RADIO SHOWS! (http://feeds.feedburner.com/Siouxcountryradio)

Thanks!............

Jenna Mitcheson www.myspace.com/jennamitcheson (http://www.myspace.com/jennamitcheson)
Sue Upson www.myspace.com/ncifbbpro (http://www.myspace.com/ncifbbpro)

sue upson
01-09-2009, 12:38 AM
I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much. Jenna was amazing! Thanks to John and Sioux for this opportunity! I can't wait till next week when Jenna and I interview Kristin Nunn! (sorry if I sound like a dork :D)

Siouxcountry
01-09-2009, 12:44 AM
I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much. Jenna was amazing! Thanks to John and Sioux for this opportunity! I can't wait till next week when Jenna and I interview Kristin Nunn! (sorry if I sound like a dork :D)

You two did an incredible job!

I didn't know how close you were to winning the Jr Nationals overall! :)

sue upson
01-09-2009, 12:47 AM
You two did an incredible job!

I didn't know how close you were to winning the Jr Nationals overall! :)

Thanks.. and yup.. between me and Julie.. She was right on!

Ann Caliri
01-09-2009, 02:42 AM
I just got a chance to listen to the show, you guys did an awesome job!

sue upson
01-09-2009, 02:55 AM
I just got a chance to listen to the show, you guys did an awesome job!

thanks Ann! It was fun but I have to say I was little scared... but .. Jenna was awesome at making me feel like we've known eachother for years. Siouxcountry radio has a bright future. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)

BTW.. saw you at Outback last week on Friday (I think was Friday) You were with your hubby.. you look good!

Ann Caliri
01-09-2009, 03:26 AM
You didn't SOUND scared, at all! I like the idea of the radio show too, it adds a personal side and will be very cool to hear from members we might not usually get to meet in person.

Where were you in Outback? I never go there anymore and I miss it although my fingers were like little sausages the next day! We waited more than an hour it was so busy.

Thanks for the compliment but I feel like a slob, I could count the number of times I've been able to get to the gym over the last year on one hand :banghead:

Will you be doing the interviewing next week?

Stacy Wright
01-09-2009, 04:23 AM
Hey Sue! Great job! I'm listening right now!
I feel the same way as you...
I also like the harder look and understand we have to play the game to win.. BUT in the end.. I'm going for harder and leaner for ME! =) Keep it up! I can't wait to hear more!
Stacy

Stacy Wright
01-09-2009, 04:40 AM
And Jenna! You did a great job interviewing!!! Way to go ladies!!!

Gin
01-09-2009, 12:48 PM
That was excellent! This gives such a genuine peek into the lives of competitors. It was a treat to get to know Sue a little better. I admire your determination to reach your goals in spite of your hectic work, school, and home schedule. Congratulations Sue!

sue upson
01-09-2009, 01:53 PM
You didn't SOUND scared, at all! I like the idea of the radio show too, it adds a personal side and will be very cool to hear from members we might not usually get to meet in person.

Where were you in Outback? I never go there anymore and I miss it although my fingers were like little sausages the next day! We waited more than an hour it was so busy.

Thanks for the compliment but I feel like a slob, I could count the number of times I've been able to get to the gym over the last year on one hand :banghead:

Will you be doing the interviewing next week?

Thanks.. after listening to it again.. It doesn't sound so bad. For those of you who don't know.. Ann use to work out at my gym (every once in a while) so she know's how dorky I am in person :)

Craig and I were sitting in the bar area. A table opened up so we took it. We didnt' have to wait that long. You and your hubby were standing in the front .. on the left.

I'm not so sure I'll be doing the main interviewing.. Jenna did an amazing job! So... I think I'll be more like her side kick..

Hey Sue! Great job! I'm listening right now!
I feel the same way as you...
I also like the harder look and understand we have to play the game to win.. BUT in the end.. I'm going for harder and leaner for ME! =) Keep it up! I can't wait to hear more!
Stacy

Thanks Stacy.. :)

That was excellent! This gives such a genuine peek into the lives of competitors. It was a treat to get to know Sue a little better. I admire your determination to reach your goals in spite of your hectic work, school, and home schedule. Congratulations Sue!

Thanks .. it's hard but it's something I love to do so I'll make the time to do it.

FemFlex
01-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Listened to the first couple of minutes - sounds good.

I hope this will be well-received by those interested.

LizaFit
01-10-2009, 06:41 PM
I listened to the entire show yesterday.. great job Jenna.. you sounded like you have been hosting forever.. and Sue you seemed very comfortable and interacted great with Jenna.. it rolled on very smooth.. it's interesting to get to hear about the "behind the scenes" of our fellow athletes!..this is all very exciting!! :D

Thanks again John for giving SC this opportunity :awesome:.. will you be adding music to the beginning of the show... like an intro of some sort? I think that might sound really nice and close with it at the end???

KP DIVA
01-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Loved the show!!! Jenna, you definitely sounded like a well seasoned hostess!! Great Job ladies!!!

chicky9914
01-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Thanks guys...Sue made my job very easy! She's the cutest, sweetest thing ever! :)

sue upson
01-11-2009, 02:33 AM
:kiss: Thanks Jenna! I couldn't have done it without you!

Visionquester
01-11-2009, 02:40 AM
Sue,
You did a great job..and I look forward to meeting you!
Cheers!
~C.

Ann Caliri
01-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks.. after listening to it again.. It doesn't sound so bad. For those of you who don't know.. Ann use to work out at my gym (every once in a while) so she know's how dorky I am in person :)

Craig and I were sitting in the bar area. A table opened up so we took it. We didnt' have to wait that long. You and your hubby were standing in the front .. on the left.

I'm not so sure I'll be doing the main interviewing.. Jenna did an amazing job! So... I think I'll be more like her side kick..

LoL! Yep, I spent a little bit of time at VFC :D

A dork? You're so crazy, you'll make a great host!

So... Sioux and John, I'm sure there's a better place for this question, but how does this work, do the hosts have a script or do you come up with your own questions? Should members contribute questions to particular athletes?

teri
01-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Sue - u did great girl...keep it up.:respect: and Jenna u rocked..

Musclepapa John
01-11-2009, 04:19 PM
LoL! Yep, I spent a little bit of time at VFC :D
A dork? You're so crazy, you'll make a great host!
So... Sioux and John, I'm sure there's a better place for this question, but how does this work, do the hosts have a script or do you come up with your own questions? Should members contribute questions to particular athletes?

Hey Ann,
The hosts make up their own outline more so than a script. And of course I'm sure they will be pleased to ask contributed questions. I know Sioux and myself encourage that. Plus, when you are on the show as a co-host you will have even more such opportunity to make sure the questions and topics you want discussed are and sooner than later I say, lol.
I reckon we have to come up with a timeline for announcing each upcoming show in order to provide ample time for members to formulate their questions:waving:

I hope that answered these questions.

Siouxcountry
01-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Our first show! :woohoo:

AmyKempfer
01-11-2009, 11:32 PM
wow Sue, that is AWESOME. You have the face for TV though :)

sue upson
01-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Sue,
You did a great job..and I look forward to meeting you!
Cheers!
~C.

I look forward to meeting you too! Happy training!

wow Sue, that is AWESOME. You have the face for TV though :)

You're too sweet!!

Alli
01-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Sue - u did great girl...keep it up.:respect: and Jenna u rocked..

CONGRATS!!! This was such a good idea! xx

Shelly
01-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Sue- I was just able to listen b/ my computer at home has no sound.

GREAT INTERVIEW!

jenna great job! Sue you are super cute!!!:D

HeatherColleen
01-12-2009, 08:59 PM
I loved it! =)

Musclepapa John
01-13-2009, 04:02 AM
New show logo mementos:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/pijoehawley/siouxcountryladiesfitnessfigureshow.jpg

Dean
01-13-2009, 07:23 AM
Just finished listening...very entertaining stuff!

No kidding...Jenna is already as good as many of the voices I hear over the airwaves up here in Chicago!

ErinFL
01-13-2009, 09:40 AM
FINALLY got to listen-great job to all involved!
John, will these be going up on Itunes?

Musclepapa John
01-13-2009, 11:04 AM
Erin, It should. Just keep on me about the Itunes and I'll get it done.

Dean, I'm sure Jenna appreciates the compliment!

As we get into the contest season we will surely have some terrific content backstage, in the dressing rooms, during the competitions, etc for Siouxcountry Radio from our legions of terrific cohosts! Please to continue to support each and everyone of these ladies as this isn't easy stuff for any of them in that it is stressful to prepare and everytime they are air I know each of them worries about how they sound, will I say the wrong thing, etc. We don't want anyone to burn out. This should be more fun than work.

sue upson
01-14-2009, 01:11 AM
Sue- I was just able to listen b/ my computer at home has no sound.

GREAT INTERVIEW!

jenna great job! Sue you are super cute!!!:D

:kiss:

I loved it! =)

Tks chica!

chicky9914
01-14-2009, 01:28 AM
Aww you guys are sooo sweet!! We can't wait for everybody to get their turn!! And this all wouldn't have been possible if it had no been for John and Jason!

Oh, and I sooo feel like my pic does not belong on that banner next to Sue! She's way too much of a badass and I'm still putting in my time!

sue upson
01-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Aww you guys are sooo sweet!! We can't wait for everybody to get their turn!! And this all wouldn't have been possible if it had no been for John and Jason!

Oh, and I sooo feel like my pic does not belong on that banner next to Sue! She's way too much of a badass and I'm still putting in my time!

Shut up! You're as much as a badass as I am and you have every right to be right next to me! On the banner and on stage! ;)