PDA

View Full Version : AskMen.com - Top 99 Women

JasonLannigan
01-22-2009, 06:25 PM
I couldn't find any women with muscle. The thin look continues to remain popular................

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2009_top_99/

pumpinironeryn
01-22-2009, 06:40 PM
YOU JUST ASK ANY MAN OR WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER AND I THINK THE GENERAL CONSENSUS IS THAT THICKER IS BETTER! PERIOD.

XO ERYN:p
aka..."thicky thick girl" and proud MEAT-A-TARIAN (BIG UPS TO THE BEEFY!)

LadyZ
01-22-2009, 06:41 PM
Maybe all the guys that voted are closet cases - love and admire buffed women.. :nuts::confused:

JasonLannigan
01-22-2009, 06:47 PM
YOU JUST ASK ANY MAN OR WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER AND I THINK THE GENERAL CONSENSUS IS THAT THICKER IS BETTER! PERIOD.

XO ERYN:p
aka..."thicky thick girl" and proud MEAT-A-TARIAN (BIG UPS TO THE BEEFY!)

I'm tired of the thin look. Many of the men in Hollywood have muscle, but still the women remain very thin.

If only the women had an "Arnold". Before Arnold the men in Hollywood rarely had muscle.

pumpinironeryn
01-22-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm tired of the thin look. Many of the men in Hollywood have muscle, but still the women remain very thin.

If only the women had an "Arnold". Before Arnold the men in Hollywood rarely had muscle.

I NOMINATE ISABELLE!!! :bowdown:

chris10000
01-22-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm tired of the thin look.
me to :waving:

BIGGER is BETTER !!

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq251/christianwenzel/ripped2.gif

dvsness
01-22-2009, 07:52 PM

That's debatable. But yes, most Hollywood women look emaciated.

Blondell
01-22-2009, 09:25 PM
I'll venture to say that most men don't find the muscular lean look attractive on women. It takes a special type of man to appreciate it. :p

FemFlex
01-22-2009, 10:43 PM
9 of my top 10 are musclechicks, so it's all good. :D

Fireknight911
01-22-2009, 11:46 PM
I'll venture to say that most men don't find the muscular lean look attractive on women. It takes a special type of man to appreciate it. :p

I'm one of those special men. I love female muscle!!!! ............have a nice evening everyone. :)

Shelly
01-23-2009, 12:09 AM
its a lot easier to be anorexic then it is to look like a competitor:D

Mercury Girl
01-23-2009, 12:37 AM
Holly Weber says ... "For the No. 1 men's website to rank me as one of the Top 99 Most Desirable women is a substantial achievement for me.

Really? That qualifies a "substantial achievement"?

dallas3
01-23-2009, 12:59 AM
They usually don't have women with muscle unless their WWE wrestlers but you could get 99 members from here to easily replace that list. Take away the fame "aura" and most look like regular women you see everyday.

HDPhysiques-Joe
01-23-2009, 03:55 AM
They usually don't have women with muscle unless their WWE wrestlers but you could get 99 members from here to easily replace that list. Take away the fame "aura" and most look like regular women you see everyday.

Take away the muscle from the 99 members here and you'd also have a situation where most "look like regular women you see everyday".

Sportsgirl
01-23-2009, 10:13 AM
I couldn't find any women with muscle. The thin look continues to remain popular................

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2009_top_99/

That's not surprising. They have beautiful faces though!

ibarramedia
01-23-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm one of those special men. I love female muscle!!!! ............have a nice evening everyone. :)

You got that right. Muscular females rule And i love them! :awesome: :bowdown:

razorsedge
01-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Nothing is sexier than a musclebound female!:bowdown:

Betsy
01-23-2009, 06:34 PM
1. i think its MUCH easier to achieve the "i dont eat" look.. its simple .. you just DONT EAT!
i agree with shell that is MUCH harder to actually look IN SHAPE.. instead of tiny and flabby.. so why would they wanna actually TRY ? :confused:

2. i think A LOT of the men in HW are TINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.. but maybe thats cause im around BIG BEEFY boys a lot.. lol :rolleyes:

musclefox
01-23-2009, 09:54 PM
That's debatable. But yes, most Hollywood women look emaciated.

e·ma·ci·ate (-msh-t)
e·ma·ci·at·ed, e·ma·ci·at·ing, e·ma·ci·ates
To make or become extremely thin, especially as a result of starvation.

Yet another reason why the "institution" of Hollywood (which stands for making as much money as possible without regard to truth) has risen to the 2nd most negative influence on American culture (#1. being the media). They manipulate all truth(s), even what is supposedly attractive. How is it that they promote "strong women", and yet most of them would get tired walking up a flight of stairs?

dennisb5
01-23-2009, 10:21 PM

As for Hollywood types, I think Jessica Biel looks really nice (she ain't thin).
I also find Kate Beckinsale really stunning (she is thin....but soo pretty).

http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Kate-Beckinsale/Kate-Beckinsale-19.JPG

But, we all know that the ladies of Siouxcountry are the sexiest by far :D :D

Dennis.

Fireknight911
01-24-2009, 05:26 PM
As for Hollywood types, I think Jessica Biel looks really nice (she ain't thin).
I also find Kate Beckinsale really stunning (she is thin....but soo pretty).

http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Kate-Beckinsale/Kate-Beckinsale-19.JPG

But, we all know that the ladies of Siouxcountry are the sexiest by far :D :D

Dennis.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

jbigfoot
01-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Are any of these children even over 30?!?! Most of them look like they'd fall over in a strong wind. And if it wasn't for Photoshop, I bet half of them would still be flipping burgers at Mickey D's.

I wouldn't put a lot of credence in this 'survrey'. Ask Men.com doesn't look like the kind of site I'd spend any kind of time perusing, it looks bought & paid for, IMHO.

If you wanna see some honest choices about what we really think are the sexy women out there, just look at the fan reaction when a gal with any kind of muscle walks out of the tunnel at a WWE event. Or, all the hometown boys who claw their way to the front of the line to have their pictures taken with the booth girls at the Arnold Classic. (And, when a certain photographer/message board hack goes to the gym, he doesn't wear his glasses in the workout area -- this way he's not distracted by the hot ladies! Of course, this makes for some pretty interesting sets!
:nuts::p:bump::strong::lol5::eek:)

Yeah, we 'real' guys know what we like, without some artificial survey telling us!

SBT
01-24-2009, 11:57 PM
its a lot easier to be anorexic then it is to look like a competitor:D

Very true, very true!! :)

FitFighter
01-25-2009, 01:48 AM
I love Jessica Biel, she is by far the hottest chick in HW. Love her shoulders!!!

Powder7
01-26-2009, 07:24 PM
The lady who plays "Naomi" on Private Practice has nice arms-- I am suprised they let her stay that way--it's great!

On LOST, "Kate" also has some shoulders, and it seems they purposely show them off in the shows.

Hope things are changing, because I have never seen this before on popular show characters. :D

EricaLynn
01-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Actually, the number one girl Eva Mendes is not thin by Hollywood standards. I think so is absolutely beautiful and has curves to die for. She is not muscle chic, but not rail thin either.....I may be biast though.

Alli
01-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Frankly I could care less. :) AskMen.com , AskSchmen.com...whatever :) Personally I've always loved muscular men and women are no diferent. The most beautiful things in nature have movement, shape and curve, the human body is no different. Ain't much you can do with a toothpick except pick your teeth with it...........

ambydawn
01-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Yeah, most of the chicks on that list were the typical skinny actress type, or some were the Maxim model type, but I did note that Torrie Wilson and Gina Carano were on there somewhat higher up. Not bad!
And who would really have been voted on that list with any noticeable muscle anyway? Other than a couple of high-profile athletes, there aren't a lot of muscle women that are well-known by the general public. Once there are, maybe we will get some love. :)

SUPREMEnonGrata
01-29-2009, 02:11 AM
I guess ya'll haven't seen Jessica Biel lately...she gonna change the game...word.

Amity
01-29-2009, 02:19 AM
I have to agree that it takes a special man to fully appreciate female muscle, who cares about the other kind of men anyway?
And also true, it doesn't take much to maintain the "i don't eat," look- however, muscle bound females know that it takes serious work and dedication, nothing the other side can ever comprehend. So power on fabulous muscle fems of SC!

reurope
01-29-2009, 07:14 AM
I am not going to say any of the women are FIGURE/FITNESS/FBB muscular, but some (very few, but SOME) are as athletic as any of us, if not more so, and let's not forget the physically impressive (see #16). It just seems hypocritical to criticize other athletes just because they aren't aggressively muscular...the same way we're pissed when a bunch of skinny ladies sit around insulting us, calling us men, and asking "God, who thinks THAT'S attractive?":
#86 Leryn Franco is an Olympian who does the javelin throw for Paraguay
#83 Maria Sharapova. If I could keep up with her in a tennis match, I would never need cardio again.
#73 Gina Carano is an accomplished mixed martial artist and former AMERICAN GLADIATOR.
#16 Jessica Biel. Fine, she's not an athlete, but WHICH ONE OF YOU IS BEEFING WITH THIS?!
http://www.usmagazine.com/files/biel_blog_1.jpg

razorsedge
01-30-2009, 05:47 PM
I would love to see how much muscle Serena Williams could puton
if she put her mind to it.