PDA

View Full Version : Very disappointed!

steve147
01-29-2009, 11:30 PM
I joined a new Gym yesterday and spotted this really good looking redhead doing hammy leg curls, so i sat behind her about 2 feet away watching and after a couple of minutes you told me to "F*#K OFF" Now seriously what is the world comming too. People are just plain rude these days.

20 minutes later i asked if she would like to hook up sometime and she said yes. I got her number and we've arranged to meet tomorrow night. Should i expect to be ambushed by a couple of meat heads? I'm taking my NUNCHUCKS just to be safe.

The question is do i go or not?

debbiebramwell
01-29-2009, 11:41 PM
I joined a new Gym yesterday and spotted this really good looking redhead doing hammy leg curls, so i sat behind her about 2 feet away watching and after a couple of minutes you told me to "F*#K OFF" Now seriously what is the world comming too. People are just plain rude these days.

20 minutes later i asked if she would like to hook up sometime and she said yes. I got her number and we've arranged to meet tomorrow night. Should i expect to be ambushed by a couple of meat heads? I'm taking my NUNCHUCKS just to be safe.

who told you to f--k off? I dont understand your question.....what meatheads would ambush you? also, did you even talk to her to see if you had anything in common? I would never go out with someone unless there is a good amount of dialog...it takes more then good looks to get me to go out with someone:D

FemFlex
01-29-2009, 11:45 PM
I joined a new Gym yesterday and spotted this really good looking redhead doing hammy leg curls, so i sat behind her about 2 feet away watching and after a couple of minutes you told me to "F*#K OFF" Now seriously what is the world coming too. People are just plain rude these days.

:spit:

That was good, Steve.

Siouxcountry
01-29-2009, 11:54 PM

Nunchucks and a few shurikens should be enough.

Lisa
01-30-2009, 12:12 AM
:popcorn:

Shelly
01-30-2009, 12:12 AM
definitely. she sounds like wifey material!:)

CydneyWalker_etheric
01-30-2009, 12:15 AM
who told you to f--k off? I dont understand your question.....what meatheads would ambush you? also, did you even talk to her to see if you had anything in common? I would never go out with someone unless there is a good amount of dialog...it takes more then good looks to get me to go out with someone:D

I with you on this one sis. I am totally confused. She told you to F-off and then you asked her out and she said yes? If this is true, can someone say bipolar? And if you are interested in that kind of woman, are you ready to maintenance that.................

Quadrablue
01-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Whether it works out or not is anyone's guess but at least you had the courage enough to ask her out. That's more than can be said for most men.

steve147
01-30-2009, 12:29 AM
I with you on this one sis. I am totally confused. She told you to F-off and then you asked her out and she said yes? If this is true, can someone say bipolar? And if you are interested in that kind of woman, are you ready to maintenance that.................

I did sense a bit of bipolar about her thats why i thought i might be a chance so i asked her out :)

I am interested in all kinds of girls but i am not ready for marriage just yet, but i can provide a lot of maintenance :p

steve147
01-30-2009, 12:31 AM

Deb, she did say F*&K OFF, but why let that stop me from asking her out :kiss:

steve147
01-30-2009, 12:32 AM
Whether it works out or not is anyone's guess but at least you had the courage enough to ask her out. That's more than can be said for most men.

Thanks Athena, i will never die not knowing.

Oh and now that you mention courage of asking, would you like to hook up next time im in your area?

ambydawn
01-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Deb, she did say F*&K OFF, but why let that stop me from asking her out :kiss:

Wow, I can't believe you asked her out after that! And that she said yes! :nuts:
That should prove to be an interesting date...

Siouxcountry
01-30-2009, 12:50 AM
Oh and now that you mention courage of asking, would you like to hook up next time im in your area?

lol Lets not make this a dating site. :D

Quadrablue
01-30-2009, 12:53 AM
Thanks Athena, i will never die not knowing.

Thanks but I'm gonna pass on that lol

Bernie
01-30-2009, 12:58 AM
i once got a lunch date by asking a woman, "uh, do you workout?" what made it funny, is she had just finnished doing a set of lat pulls and was on her way to get some water.

:D

Quadrablue
01-30-2009, 01:14 AM
i once got a lunch date by asking a woman, "uh, do you workout?" what made it funny, is she had just finnished doing a set of lat pulls and was on her way to get some water.

:D

Classic Bernie:bowdown:

musclesrsexy
01-30-2009, 01:23 AM
since you titled the thread "very disappointed" I think you know the answer already. Do you know the reason her opening line was F*CK OFF?

Badgergrl
01-30-2009, 02:14 AM
Hell yes you should go!
I always tell them to fu*k off. The ones that fight back or aren't scared away are worth keeping around. Weed out the weak! ;)

beachgirl
01-30-2009, 02:14 AM
definitely. she sounds like wifey material!:)

LMFAO:awesome:

Quadrablue
01-30-2009, 02:29 AM
Hell yes you should go!
I always tell them to fu*k off. The ones that fight back or aren't scared away are worth keeping around. Weed out the weak! ;)

Damn skippy!!!!

Bernie
01-30-2009, 02:43 AM
Classic Bernie:bowdown:

:cool: i can be smooth from time to time

Bernie
01-30-2009, 02:45 AM
Hell yes you should go!

no wonder i never get dates....when i hear, "get lost creep" "f@*k off," "ewww...go away" or anything else like that, i generally hang my head and walk away......

steve147
01-30-2009, 03:37 AM
no wonder i never get dates....when i hear, "get lost creep" "f@*k off," "ewww...go away" or anything else like that, i generally hang my head and walk away......

Keep your chin up high Bernie. then go straight to the next lady, Its a numbers game man.

I work on a 4 to 1 ratio. It's all about numbers brudda!

steve147
01-30-2009, 03:49 AM

It was only tongue in cheek, she's way to sexy for me anyways. ;)

DJudy
01-30-2009, 04:06 PM
:LOLOL: definitely. she sounds like wifey material!:)

Quadrablue
01-30-2009, 06:11 PM

:kiss:

Siouxcountry
01-30-2009, 06:38 PM

Ok. ;)

jbigfoot
01-30-2009, 09:38 PM
she's way to sexy for me anyways. ;)

Don't even think like that! Once upon a time, a tall, skinny, ugly kid with big feet proposed to a pretty girl somewhere in Cleveland and she said 'yes'! :awesome::trophy: Never sell yourself short.

Lisa
01-31-2009, 02:28 AM

Love the tight ship that Sioux runs...NO body f*ck with his girlz!!!!;)

lloyd
01-31-2009, 12:34 PM
Should i expect to be ambushed by a couple of meat heads? I'm taking my NUNCHUCKS just to be safe.

I would be VERY careful ... this seems like a classic set up !! You are the prey and she was the bait and you went for it !! She is probably trying to gain initiation into a female gang and you are her mark !! Think twice about going .... OR .... she could have been put off by your staring and drooling at her and made an off the cuff comment but is in reality a really nice girl :nuts: