PDA

View Full Version : help with a pic...

gymdiva
02-13-2008, 06:06 AM
ok so I wanted to find this pic of Tanji and post it as what I would personally like to come in looking like but I can't seem to find it...I saw it on her website in the competition gallery and she's wearing the number 6...I looked at some pics up of show in the past year on md and hardfitness but I can't seem to find it...sioux you're usually good at this kind of thing! help! :confused:

IslandGirl
02-13-2008, 06:52 AM
ok so I wanted to find this pic of Tanji and post it as what I would personally like to come in looking like but I can't seem to find it...I saw it on her website in the competition gallery and she's wearing the number 6...I looked at some pics up of show in the past year on md and hardfitness but I can't seem to find it...sioux you're usually good at this kind of thing! help! :confused:

Sharon, I found a pic of Tanji with the #6 in a blue 2-pc on her site in her gallery. It is not letting me post it. Maybe sioux knows how.

http://www.tanjijohnson.com/tanji_site02.html

Siouxcountry
02-13-2008, 07:23 AM
Sioux to the rescue! :D

The 2004 Ms Fitness Olympia...

:cool:

IslandGirl
02-13-2008, 01:38 PM
You are good Sioux! You are good!:awesome:

Tanji looks great!

gymdiva
02-13-2008, 04:40 PM
ah the 04 O!!! I thought it was the olympia background but nothing was matching...I just didn't go back far enough...I stopped at 05...

and Tracy, that's exactly what I did! hahahahahahaha...that's why I came on here to see if anyone could find it...very smart of her to make them unable to be copied!

ripitupbaby
02-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Tanji looks awesome in those pics...AWESOME!!
She tore her ACL during American Gladiators... :(

Siouxcountry
02-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Tanji looks amazing in those pics. Imagine her on a bodybuilding stage.

Has a Pro Fitness competitor ever competed in Pro Bodybuilding? I don't think so.

Would be neat to see her switch, and give it a try. :)

gymdiva
02-13-2008, 10:22 PM
tell you what, let me work hard and turn pro at fitness and then do a show and then switch to bbing...just for y'all :D

Siouxcountry
02-13-2008, 10:30 PM
tell you what, let me work hard and turn pro at fitness and then do a show and then switch to bbing...just for y'all :D

You can do it! :awesome: