PDA

View Full Version : How did you hear about us...2009 edtition...

AirHarp
03-10-2009, 04:57 AM
Since we are still in the newness (yep I just made it up) of 2009 I thought we would see how our newer members hear about our little old site we like to call "home"
So just tell us how you found our little corner of the web.
Lurkers feel free to comment also. One quick post won't make you loose your "Lurker" status.

ibarramedia
03-10-2009, 04:59 AM
Since we are still in the newness (yep I just made it up) of 2009 I thought we would see how our newer members hear about our little old site we like to call "home"
So just tell us how you found our little corner of the web.
Lurkers feel free to comment also. One quick post won't make you loose your "Lurker" status.

Just an interesting observation. The girls abs on your avatar are more visible there than in a bigger version of the same picture.

AirHarp
03-10-2009, 05:04 AM
Yeah I get that alot.
LoL
i think it has to do w/ the size I have my camera set at. I keep it low so I don't have to do anything fancy to download here. As Sioux will tell you it took me forever the first time I posted here.

Siouxcountry
03-10-2009, 05:13 AM
Just an interesting observation. The girls abs on your avatar are more visible there than in a bigger version of the same picture.

lol What does that have to do with the topic of this thread! :spit:

ibarramedia
03-10-2009, 05:53 AM
lol What does that have to do with the topic of this thread! :spit:

I forgot what I was going to say since I was transfixed at the abs of the beautiful girls around Air.

Jcc
03-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Tre told me at the Arnold this is where all beautiful ladies hang out...so here I am ...And Damn was he right! Hello all..