PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the coverage!!

ripitupbaby
03-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Thanks to everyone who went to the Arnold and helped this board cover the event. I have never seen so many pictures and such great coverage!! It was second best to being there.

Much appreciation for all of you who put the effort in.

:respect:

Siouxcountry
03-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks to everyone who went to the Arnold and helped this board cover the event. I have never seen so many pictures and such great coverage!! It was second best to being there.

Its been amazing! This is how message boards should be IMO.

I can't tell you how proud I am. :respect:

Shelly
03-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Yes we rule. Thank you so much!

AirHarp
03-10-2009, 12:21 PM

It was fun knowing I could share my fun w/ those who could not make it.

cray17
03-10-2009, 04:37 PM
I echo everyone's thanks here. This truly was the best thing next to being there, and I thank and appreciate everyone that made this possible. :awesome:Much love to all!

NYCStrongFox
03-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Like AirHarp wrote, it was fuin sharing the fun with you all. We couldn't wait to get back to the hotel room and post pics and all. :D :sc:

SBT
03-10-2009, 05:10 PM
I agree, thanks everyone!!! :respect:

jbigfoot
03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
You're welcome.

Now that I'm 'at liberty', if I can start getting some work at these events I'll be attending more. And that means meeting more SC members!

jewelofnile69
03-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Yes! this has been great. I think siouxcountry did a better job than almost any other site! Props to all who contributed!

dallas3
03-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Safe to say this kind of coverage is only going to make the competition season even better. Thanks to everyone that posted pics and shared their experiences. It was fun to meet you guys and look forward to shows down the road to do it again.

truds
03-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Ditto to everything said above! :kiss: I'm still trying to catch up on all the Arnold threads/pics! :awesome:

In2Fitness
03-11-2009, 03:59 PM

I agree. Thanks everyone!!