PDA

View Full Version : Y'all Rock!

Quadrablue
03-10-2009, 06:42 PM
I just wanted to say that it was MY pleasure to meet all of you. I am so blessed to know so many incredible women and men. You are all an inspiration to me.

Trish...you keep kickin' butt! And if you need to vent you know where I am.

Katherine...you so rock! Without you that booth would have been incredibly boring for me. How you managed all those long hours and still managed to get in cardio, etc is beyond me. :respect:

Leeza...so sweet!!!

And Melody...what can I say...you were everywhere at once!!! Another sweetheart. That smile of yours lol

I will post pics when I finally get my luggage back from the airline! lol

Siouxcountry
03-10-2009, 08:07 PM
I will post pics when I finally get my luggage back from the airline! lol

What is with luggage and airlines? :rolleyes: I hope all goes well and you receive your belongings today.

You looked great at the expo my friend! :cool:

Quadrablue
03-10-2009, 08:10 PM
They just called to say luggage is on it's way to my house. Thank the gods!!!

And thank you for the compliment Sioux.

It was a real eye opener. I don't think a lot of people knew who I was which kinda made things better.

picsman
03-10-2009, 08:28 PM
They just called to say luggage is on it's way to my house. Thank the gods!!!

And thank you for the compliment Sioux.

It was a real eye opener. I don't think a lot of people knew who I was which kinda made things better.
uhhh.....yeah...ok...so I'll own up....it kinda went like this..
I was standing in front of the Marriot....Annie R was shooting this big hot dark haired fbb...man who is she I thought....then I went to do some shoots...
Later on I was driving past the expo and I see this big hot fbb in a species outfit....I stopped the car and said...who the hell are you?...I saw you shooting with Annie yesterday and.....then she saw my name tag and said "I'm Athena from Sioux's board Picsman!"....ooookkkkk....so I blew that one...lol....but guess what....we ended up doing a very hot shoot! All I can say is.......(see attached image)....and I'll have a few samples of Athena up here tonite...uhhh..if that's ok with her:}

Quadrablue
03-10-2009, 08:34 PM
I'll allow it lol

Quadrablue
03-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Don't feel bad George. I got mistaken for Debbie B more times than I can count. A compliment at first....a little annoying in the end. lol A lot people didn't believe my name was actually Athena. Ya it's actually my Arnold name lol
And a lot of people thought I was a figure girl! Oh and if you talk to Colette ask if she remembers me. Now there is a funny story!

Siouxcountry
03-10-2009, 08:45 PM
You better share those pics George! :admin:

Quadrablue
03-10-2009, 08:51 PM
You better share those pics George! :admin:

Some...not all.

Siouxcountry
03-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Some...not all.

I demand every single pic be posted here! :p

Quadrablue
03-10-2009, 11:00 PM
some now. more later

LeezaD
03-11-2009, 12:20 AM
I just wanted to say that it was MY pleasure to meet all of you. I am so blessed to know so many incredible women and men. You are all an inspiration to me.

Leeza...so sweet!!!
lol
THANKS GIRLIE!! <3 It was great meeting you also! I tagged you in all the photos on facebook too ;) your beautiful! MWA!

NYCStrongFox
03-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Athena! Great meeting you mama! I had a brain fart when I saw you that poor Kat had to yell your name out to me :( I knew if was you!

So glad we got to meet and take some pics. Thanks for taking the time to do that :D You rock chica!

Can't wait to see some of your shots with George! :popcorn:

Quadrablue
03-11-2009, 12:51 AM
More...

Quadrablue
03-11-2009, 12:54 AM
and more...

Quadrablue
03-11-2009, 12:56 AM
and the last...

JLB001
03-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Isn't PJ funny? Nice guy.

Quadrablue
03-11-2009, 01:32 AM
Isn't PJ funny? Nice guy.

Total sweetheart. We got along instantly. Wish I could've spent more time talking with him.

Siouxcountry
03-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Fun pics Athena! :waving:

Can't wait to see some of your shots with George! :popcorn:

George's photos of Athena.............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=6208

:)

scottnva
03-11-2009, 03:55 AM
Nice to have finally met you Athena! Oh sorry i distracted you so bad you knocked of the tray to the energy drink fountain, i didnt know i had that kind of effect on people :p :D

Quadrablue
03-11-2009, 04:15 AM
The poor guy that did that...oh he felt so bad. What's worse is that some guy asked for a pic while he watched me clean up the mess lol

Nice to have finally met you Athena! Oh sorry i distracted you so bad you knocked of the tray to the energy drink fountain, i didnt know i had that kind of effect on people :p :D

dvsness
03-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Nice to meet you at last - in the luggage room! :p

Quadrablue
03-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Nice to meet you at last - in the luggage room! :p

Ha ha...ya know kidding. I'll take what I can get lol

kitty kat
03-12-2009, 03:28 AM
Hey Athena,
It was such a wonderful pleasure to hang and work with you. We had so much fun, and I totally apreciate the comps, and how we clicked so well. I hope we can work together again soon. Keep in touch..
xoxo

Quadrablue
03-12-2009, 03:35 AM
Hey Athena,
It was such a wonderful pleasure to hang and work with you. We had so much fun, and I totally apreciate the comps, and how we clicked so well. I hope we can work together again soon. Keep in touch..
xoxo

Kat has a great ass!!!

powergirl
03-12-2009, 11:47 AM
HEY SHORTIE, your pics look amazing :)

kitty kat
03-13-2009, 02:37 AM
Kat has a great ass!!!

Well I am flattered, but after seeing your shoot, nothing beats Athena's ass:awesome:

jjorr
03-13-2009, 05:18 AM
Great photos Athena.....it was nice to meet you at the Arnold Expo.

Siouxcountry
03-22-2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks for sharing these pics with us Athena! :cool: