PDA

View Full Version : R U even a real Anglican or poser?

anglicanbeachparty
03-16-2009, 03:11 PM
I knew this question would be coming eventually.

It was only a matter of time until someone signed up with the screen name ArchbishopOfCanterbury, and posted the question I used as the title for this thread.

We all know where that could lead. So, in the interest of full disclosure, I am making the following public statement:

I am a real Anglican and a not a poser.

I have been an Anglican, continuously, since 1990.

And anyone who saw me compete at the NPC Natural Michigan Bodybuilding show last July (cbdetroit, can a get a witness?!) knows beyond a shadow of uncertainty that I am not now, nor have ever been a poser!

lil mama
03-16-2009, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes:Ummm, does that mean I can't give my 2 cents since you have made that declaration for us already. Ah come on wheres the controversy in the whole thread.:popcorn:Ummm me thinks you mock us:)

anglicanbeachparty
03-16-2009, 03:25 PM
:rolleyes:Ummm, does that mean I can't give my 2 cents since you have made that declaration for us already. Ah come on wheres the controversy in the whole thread.:popcorn:Ummm me thinks you mock us:)

Your 2 cents is always more than welcome.

If Sioux had those "Reputation" buttons on this site, I would have clicked your button to give you positive reputation for what you just posted on that other thread.

Mad props.

lil mama
03-16-2009, 03:37 PM
:D Taint nothing but the truth, and if dont hold up in the system them I plea da 5th.:angel:

Bernie
03-16-2009, 07:58 PM
whoa whoa whoa......Paul wants to click Beni's button....that sounds like a story to me....

anglicanbeachparty
03-16-2009, 08:00 PM
whoa whoa whoa......Paul wants to click Beni's button....that sounds like a story to me....

:angel:

Bernie
03-16-2009, 11:32 PM
:angel:

im just sayin man....

lil mama
03-17-2009, 12:13 AM
:popcorn:PUSH DA BUTTON ....PUSH IT I SAY!!!!! ( lil mama laughin wickedly)

NYCStrongFox
03-17-2009, 12:18 AM
LOL...look at the fun I've missed all day :popcorn: