PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Benson - IFBB Pro

Siouxcountry
04-01-2008, 10:50 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/natt_banner.jpg (http://www.nataliebenson.com)

Natalie has many fans on the boards. The first thing that comes to mind when Natalie Benson is mentioned on the boards is her incredible shoulder development!

She turned pro at the 2006 NPC USA Championships (1st place, Class C)...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/natalieusa1.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/natalieusa2.jpg

She qualified for the Ms Figure Olympia a year later at the 2007 IFBB Europa Super Show... LINK (http://www.hardfitness.com/competitions/europa2007/profigure/nataliebenson/onepiece/index.html)

She was runner up... :awesome:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/nateuropa.jpg

Earlier this year she was invited to the Arnold for the first time. :)

Isaac Hinds interviewed Natalie before the 2008 Ms Figure International... LINK (http://www.flexonline.com/news/346)

ISAAC: What's your biggest challenge when dieting for a show?

NATALIE: My biggest challenge is the last few days - when your body is craving for sweets. But my mind gets on a high to where I'm hungry for a win!Natalie went on to place 8th... :cool:

Alli
04-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Sioux you ROCK for posting this. I have to be honest, I have not gotten excited about a competitor in a long time... not since Jenny Lynn, who helped inspire me to compete, but I LOVE Natalie Benson. Everything about her look works for me..... :) and I'm partial to her short hair...which ROCKS on her. I love the overall package she presents. She is muscular, more so then many figure competitors yet she's not OVERdeveloped or overpoweirng. She is still symmetrical, feminine, strong and defined....

I love her look and i'm so happy she's receiving attention for it! If her physique is any indication of the direction figure means to go.... I'm STOKED.

Alli
04-01-2008, 11:28 PM
oh and her shoulder to waist ratio is SIIICK:)

Siouxcountry
04-01-2008, 11:35 PM
oh and her shoulder to waist ratio is SIIICK:)

Yeah, it is incredible! :cool:

mizfit
04-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Hey everybody:waving:
Thanks for the support Sioux!!! Glad to be here...
I'm enjoying my offseaon (sitting here right now eating pizza in Tiff's (t-stoke)face:)) but very excited for 2008.

Hey, I know you guys heard about the letter IFBB sent us. What are your thoughts about that? How do you think that will effect me? Should I cut my clavicle off lol

Shelly
04-02-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm enjoying my offseaon (sitting here right now eating pizza in Tiff's (t-stoke)face:)) but very excited for 2008.

Hey, I know you guys heard about the letter IFBB sent us. What are your thoughts about that? How do you think that will effect me? Should I cut my clavicle off lol

HEY GIRL!:waving:

we met you in the hotel lobby at the arnold when we were shootin with Dan Ray! LOL

your body is :bowdown:!! and i think you need to keep doing what you are doin!! if they want you to change YOUR physique they are :nuts:!

KP DIVA
04-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Hey Natalie!!

I'm a huge fan of yours!!!! And no- You better not cut your clavicle off!!

Wish I could have some pizza!!

Siouxcountry
04-02-2008, 12:33 AM

:woohoo: Natalie is in the house! Welcome, Natalie! :waving:

I swear Tiffany knows everyone! :D

Good questions. We have discussed the Letter and pro figure judging in a few threads...

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=293

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=417

The first show to be judged will be the Pittsburgh Pro...

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40

You better not got you clavicles off! :D

Have you received any feedback from the judges? What have they told you?

:)

mizfit
04-02-2008, 12:42 AM
HEY GIRL!:waving:

we met you in the hotel lobby at the arnold when we were shootin with Dan Ray! LOL

your body is :bowdown:!! and i think you need to keep doing what you are doin!! if they want you to change YOUR physique they are :nuts:!

Heeeyyy! I remember you 2 hoochies:)..

Hey Natalie!!

I'm a huge fan of yours!!!! And no- You better not cut your clavicle off!!

Wish I could have some pizza!!

Awww I'm sorry. It was good too! What show are you doing?

:woohoo: Natalie is in the house! Welcome, Natalie! :waving:

I swear Tiffany knows everyone! :D

Good questions. We have discussed the Letter and pro figure judging in a few threads...

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=293

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=417

The first show to be judged will be the Pittsburgh Pro...

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40

You better not got you clavicles off! :D

Have you received any feedback from the judges? What have they told you?

Honestly, I don't even ask the judges for feedback. I've read that my shoulders/rear delts are overpowering, but there's nothing I can about that:confused:
I am working to improve my posing & presentation...

KP DIVA
04-02-2008, 12:47 AM
I'll be doing the Jr. USA if I can get this weight off of me!!! Although I know it's doable, b/c I've done it in the past, it's still a little stressfull! 6 weeks and 4 days left!!

I think your posing/presentation is beautiful!! I need to start working on that now!!

What's your next show?

Heeeyyy! I remember you 2 hoochies:)..

Awww I'm sorry. It was good too! What show are you doing?

Honestly, I don't even ask the judges for feedback. I've read that my shoulders/rear delts are overpowering, but there's nothing I can about that:confused:
I am working to improve my posing & presentation...

Ondrea
04-02-2008, 12:48 AM
OMG!!! WELCOME!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
You have one of my absolute fav physiques in figure and you are gorgeous!
There are no flaws on you!!
Thanks so much for being a part of this board!

SBT
04-02-2008, 12:50 AM
WOW!!!!!! Welcome to the boards girl!!! :D
Love your physique and so happy to have you here!

IslandGirl
04-02-2008, 12:54 AM
:aloha: Natalie! I agree with everyone, You have an incredible physique!

Ondrea
04-02-2008, 12:57 AM
By the way, my ex boyfriend is not a fan of figure or bb or anthing in the industry and never commented on anything. Well me being a nut obsessed with figure am always looking at pics of the pros (to see what I need to do to look get that pro card!) and I would always show him pics of you. Even Joe, who never even complimeted me (LOL) would comment about how awsome your physique is and how pretty you look! Seriosuly, he never has said that about any other pro's pic I show him!

I was mad I didn't meet you at the AC...oh well...another show maybe! I did see you onstage looking awesome as usual!

fitmomma3
04-02-2008, 01:08 AM
WOW! WELCOME and a HUGE FAN here AS WELL!!! A little jealous of the pizza right now LOL...but I'll just keep telling myself when I look like you I can have all the damn pizza I want! At this rate no PIZZA til 2013!!! LOL

I heard somewhere I believe it may have been Tiff on MD actually that you don't even train shoulders anymore its GENETIC... they are beautiful CAPS on you gorgeous flowing PHYSIQUE!

MsGuns
04-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Welcome gurl...
I told you...you would luv this board and they were looking 4ward to hearing from you....

2hot4u
04-02-2008, 01:31 AM
Natalie, I have to tell you I do believe you are the most amazing looking figure girl i have ever seen!!! I freaking love your shoulders and the judges can just give you more points for working your ass off to develop them. lol I hope you go really far in this sport because you have the entire package. I am a regional judge with the NPC and when i judge figure your physique is what i am looking for in the competitors in front of me.

Keep up the hard work and keep your eye on the prize and that is whatever your dreams are!!!

Lisa

mizfit
04-02-2008, 01:50 AM
WOW! Thank you ladies. I guess I didn't realize I had this type of support.

No, I really don't train shoulders. Right now I'm concentrating on tightening my glutes/hams (booty is HUGE right now) & fine tuning...

mizfit
04-02-2008, 02:17 AM
I'll be doing the Jr. USA if I can get this weight off of me!!! Although I know it's doable, b/c I've done it in the past, it's still a little stressfull! 6 weeks and 4 days left!!

I think your posing/presentation is beautiful!! I need to start working on that now!!

What's your next show?

Girl, don't stress. You have plenty of time...

My next show....Can't tell ya:p

By the way, my ex boyfriend is not a fan of figure or bb or anthing in the industry and never commented on anything. Well me being a nut obsessed with figure am always looking at pics of the pros (to see what I need to do to look get that pro card!) and I would always show him pics of you. Even Joe, who never even complimeted me (LOL) would comment about how awsome your physique is and how pretty you look! Seriosuly, he never has said that about any other pro's pic I show him!

I was mad I didn't meet you at the AC...oh well...another show maybe! I did see you onstage looking awesome as usual!

Awww. Tell Joe I said thank you:).

I plan on attending a few national shows. Which shows are you doing? Will you be at Olympia?

Natalie, I have to tell you I do believe you are the most amazing looking figure girl i have ever seen!!! I freaking love your shoulders and the judges can just give you more points for working your ass off to develop them. lol I hope you go really far in this sport because you have the entire package. I am a regional judge with the NPC and when i judge figure your physique is what i am looking for in the competitors in front of me.

Keep up the hard work and keep your eye on the prize and that is whatever your dreams are!!!

Lisa

Hey Lisa,

Well, judging is so subjective. Some love me, some hate me. I can only bring the best package possible & hope for the best...maybe I'll get lucky lol

To hear that my physique is what you're looking for when you're judging...........speechless. I'm on my way to do cardio right now! (after I finish these Doritos) lol

sue upson
04-02-2008, 02:21 AM
Doritos.... yummo!!!

I'm with Ondrea.. no flaws to me. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your look. You're what figure's about. Total package and beauty :bowdown: I'm glad that you made it over here. :welcome:

joelster
04-02-2008, 02:30 AM
Doritos.... yummo!!!

I'm with Ondrea.. no flaws to me. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your look. You're what figure's about. Total package and beauty :bowdown: I'm glad that you made it over here. :welcome:

Don't mean to go O/T but, lmao...Cutler's arms are bigger than your head!

mizfit
04-02-2008, 02:39 AM
Doritos.... yummo!!!

yeah girl that was the last bag of doritos i will buy...too addictive yummy!!!
yes im really loving this site...its very positive.. im glad i've made it hear too
thanks for the welcome invite

sue upson
04-02-2008, 02:43 AM
yeah girl that was the last bag of doritos i will buy...too addictive yummy!!!
yes im really loving this site...its very positive.. im glad i've made it hear too
thanks for the welcome invite

I know tell me about it. Sioux rocks!!

I'm glad you made it too.

Siouxcountry
04-02-2008, 02:50 AM
I am so happy to see you here with us Natalie! :awesome:

Whatever shows you have planned you can count on our support.

We support each other here.

For an example just take a peek at this list...

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=67)

KP DIVA
04-02-2008, 03:06 AM
Keep us in suspense!! Either way I look forward 2c'n you on stage!! I'm trying to get to the Olympia this year, so maybe I'll see you there. I missed you at the AC!! I was so jealous when Klubo told me she got up w/ you for the finals!! I was exhausted and watched the finals on BB.com!

dvsness
04-02-2008, 03:23 AM
Oh shit! Welcome Natalie! You're one of my favorite Pro's. :bowdown:

MsGuns
04-02-2008, 03:41 AM
You go gurl!!!!

mizfit
04-02-2008, 04:03 AM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: thank you girl..wow!! im blushing.
north americans..uhh?

mizfit
04-02-2008, 04:04 AM
You go gurl!!!!
i know rite :) i didnt expect this.. this is really a cool site

mizfit
04-02-2008, 04:09 AM
Keep us in suspense!! Either way I look forward 2c'n you on stage!! I'm trying to get to the Olympia this year, so maybe I'll see you there. I missed you at the AC!! I was so jealous when Klubo told me she got up w/ you for the finals!! I was exhausted and watched the finals on BB.com!

c'mon girl and join us.. i gotta qualify first...: )

MsGuns
04-02-2008, 04:31 AM
you have the multi quotes and smilies down pack.....

SBT
04-02-2008, 04:36 AM

Said it on the last page, but DITTTO!!! :D

KP DIVA
04-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Well, I'll see you at the Olympia!! B/c you won't have any problem qualifying!!! I'm still trying to go to the USA..just to watch, do you plan on going?

c'mon girl and join us.. i gotta qualify first...: )

mizfit
04-02-2008, 01:36 PM
I am so happy to see you here with us Natalie! :awesome:

Whatever shows you have planned you can count on our support.

We support each other here.

For an example just take a peek at this list...

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=67)

hey u...loving the site...yes you are on top of it...wow!! i checked out that list and it awesome....didnt realize the support i had...:kiss:

mizfit
04-02-2008, 01:39 PM
good morning every one I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR WELCOMING ME TO THIS SITE....HAVE A GREAT DAY..I'M HEADED TOO DO YOGA...OUCH!! LOL!!
XOXO

sue upson
04-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Don't mean to go O/T but, lmao...Cutler's arms are bigger than your head!

yah.... pretty much :showoff:

dvsness
04-02-2008, 03:32 PM
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: thank you girl..wow!! im blushing.
north americans..uhh?

Yeah, it'll be my first National show.

When do you think your site will be complete? It looks like a good start.

http://www.nataliebenson.com/

anglicanbeachparty
04-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi Natalie! I saw you compete at the Arnold, and you looked sharp!

Welcome to Siouxcountry!:yourock:

dallas3
04-02-2008, 04:10 PM
good morning every one I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR WELCOMING ME TO THIS SITE....HAVE A GREAT DAY..I'M HEADED TOO DO YOGA...OUCH!! LOL!!
XOXO

And another top noch competitor joins this site:)

Welcome Natalie, and all the best to you this yr and beyond

Marie Ann Newman
04-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Welcome Natalie. I just now realized that you were here. I hope you have a great year. You have a wonderful physique. You will truly be a great addition to our board and to the professional ranks.

ripitupbaby
04-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Welcome Natalie! I am a big fan of yours!! :bowdown:

This is a great board...I hope you stick around!!

:waving:

NPCFigure 40
04-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Just saw this thread...feel like I have been sleeping under a rock!!!: Welcome Natalie!!!!! You are simply AMAZING!!!!:bowdown: I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoulders!

Jill

Alli
04-02-2008, 08:19 PM
XOXO

Yoga hurts me too :) downward facing dog much lol!!!

Welcome to the board- I'm a huge fan of your overall look and physique. I read that you were trying to work on your glutes and hamstrings- what do you do to tighten those? I too have a larger booty for a figure girl and I struggle with tapering my cheeks come show time.... any advice would be GREAT!

Thanks!

jlay
04-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Hi Natalie! Glad you're here. I am another huge fan!

CQ!
04-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Always loved your look Natalie, nice to see you in Flex swimsuit issue bringing some flavour to it. Welcome to the board:)

DixieReynolds
04-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Welcome Natalie!!! I am so excited about having you here! I absolutely LOVE your physique. I had the pleasure of meeting you at the Palm Beach Pro/Am, you, Gina and Meriza actually sat right next to me backstage (actually Gina stole my spot at the make-up table :) but I was a-okay with that!). That was the first Pro event that I had participated in and to say the least I was a bit starstruck so I kinda just hung back and admired you ladies from afar! I could kick myself now, I would've loved to have gotten the chance to chat with you a bit more. I think I told you this but those judges need to be showin you some more love girl! Your physique is amazing! I am so envious of those beautiful delts... as mine are practically non-existent!! LOL!!! And... you are absolutely freaking GORGEOUS!!! I just LOVE the hairdo's that you rock on that stage! Anyway.. WELCOME and I look forward to getting you know you better!

DanielleA
04-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey Nat! Thanks for joining us here. We all LOVE LOVE LOVE your look!!

My boyfriend absolutely loves you too. We were standing behind your lineup at the Arnold and he couldn't take his eyes off you the entire time! lol.

Not sure if you are doing the Motor City this year, but I'll be competing in the Amateur. If you're there, I'll def say hi! :p

GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON!

mizfit
04-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Welcome Natalie! I am a big fan of yours!! :bowdown:

This is a great board...I hope you stick around!!

:waving:
Hey gurlie this is an awesome board.. Yes I'm gonna stick around.. Thank u for being a suportive fan.. Alse what's next for u..have a great weekend..: )

mizfit
04-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Just saw this thread...feel like I have been sleeping under a rock!!!: Welcome Natalie!!!!! You are simply AMAZING!!!!:bowdown: I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoulders!

Jill
Hey jill thanks u soo much..whst next for u..ur pic look great.. I love this board.. Well since u love my shoulders : ) and they think they're to much (judges) I will cut some portions of my shoulders and give u some lol! Good day girl
Xoxo

mizfit
04-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Hey Nat! Thanks for joining us here. We all LOVE LOVE LOVE your look!!

My boyfriend absolutely loves you too. We were standing behind your lineup at the Arnold and he couldn't take his eyes off you the entire time! lol.

Not sure if you are doing the Motor City this year, but I'll be competing in the Amateur. If you're there, I'll def say hi! :p

GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON!
Hey girl. Thank u for the welcoming.. But tell yo man to keep his eyes on the prize,, which is u Lol!
But I wish u luck at the motor city..I probably won't be doing that one.. But u have my support.. Keep me posted during ur prep.. When is it? Is this ur first show..
Good luck
Xoxo
N

mizfit
04-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Always loved your look Natalie, nice to see you in Flex swimsuit issue bringing some flavour to it. Welcome to the board:)

Hey thank u for the compliment.. Ya I was happy to be chosen for that.. Q: u say pics already?
But yes hopefully I did bring some flava to the mag. : ) look out now! Lol but love the board as well..
Xoxo
N

NPCFigure 40
04-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Hey jill thanks u soo much..whst next for u..ur pic look great.. I love this board.. Well since u love my shoulders : ) and they think they're to much (judges) I will cut some portions of my shoulders and give u some lol! Good day girl
Xoxo

I will take that portion with great thanks!!! (they are my nemis!!:o) ask Sioux!LOL!
Taking the year off.....do a photo shoot in July, put on some more size and I am going for it again in 2009! Thanks for asking!! I will be following you along again this year and sending you good luck vibes!

heathergracefitness
04-06-2008, 03:26 AM
It's great to see you here Natalie... Congrats again on the swimsuit feature!
:respect:

MsGuns
04-06-2008, 01:31 PM
So how was the 2008 FLEX Swimsuit issue photo shoot?
Why didnt they let you have your spikey hairdo? Thats another thing that makes you stand out and different from the rest...

KP DIVA
04-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Are the photo's online?

So how was the 2008 FLEX Swimsuit issue photo shoot?
Why didnt they let you have your spikey hairdo? Thats another thing that makes you stand out and different from the rest...

Siouxcountry
04-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Are the photo's online?

Here is one photo I found. :)

KP DIVA
04-06-2008, 11:17 PM
Cool, I'll go on flexonline and see if I can find some more!! Great shot, but where did that guy come from in the background?? That must have been a practice shot!

Here is one photo I found. :)

Siouxcountry
04-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Cool, I'll go on flexonline and see if I can find some more!! Great shot, but where did that guy come from in the background?? That must have been a practice shot!

That photo is a "behind the scenes" photo.

DanielleA
04-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Hey girl. Thank u for the welcoming.. But tell yo man to keep his eyes on the prize,, which is u Lol!
But I wish u luck at the motor city..I probably won't be doing that one.. But u have my support.. Keep me posted during ur prep.. When is it? Is this ur first show..
Good luck
Xoxo
N

LOL he knows where the goods are, but he can still admire a beautiful woman (from afar, of course! ;) )

I did two shows last season, came in 2nd in both. I guess I'm still a newbie! Hopefully I will run into you somewhere this season (NY Pro maybe??) and I will def say hi!

Shreds
04-07-2008, 02:58 AM
Hey Nat, welcome to the family. When's your next show?

I just scanned the thread, I apologize in advance if you already laid the whole thing out.

BTW - I'm jealous you get to taunt Tiff, I would pay $$ to rattle her punk ass cage a little lol. Tell her to post her thread...

yettamae
04-07-2008, 04:02 AM
Welcome to the board Natalie! I am a HUGE fan. Your physique is incredible and inspiring! Keep doing your thing, girl!

Meriza
04-07-2008, 04:31 AM
Glad to see you here Natalie!...These gals are all amazing and the support on this site is tremendous!...Everytime I need a lift, I log in and then I feel love and support from everyone! Glad to have a forum that everyone seems so positive and encouraging...

Well, Iam 7 weeks out for the Cal Pro...wish me luck!
whats's next on your agenda?

Betsy
04-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Just wanted to say welcome !! Shelly (my other half) already mentioned we were the ones on the elevator w/ dan! LOL but Just wanted to say Hello again!!! And we are glad you are on the boards!!:D

mizfit
04-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Welcome to the board Natalie! I am a HUGE fan. Your physique is incredible and inspiring! Keep doing your thing, girl!

hey gurlie..thank thank you for welcoming me to the board...its an awesome thread....thank you for being a huge fan...whats next for u, show wise:D

mizfit
04-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Glad to see you here Natalie!...These gals are all amazing and the support on this site is tremendous!...Everytime I need a lift, I log in and then I feel love and support from everyone! Glad to have a forum that everyone seems so positive and encouraging...

Well, Iam 7 weeks out for the Cal Pro...wish me luck!
whats's next on your agenda?

heyyyy girl..so ur 7weeks out..that amazing.. how do u feel? well for me,as far as shows i will know by this weekend...also who does ur dites if u dont mind me asking....but yes this is an awesome thread....but keep me posted im here for you if u need some words of wisdom
xoxo
natalie

KristineLarge
04-08-2008, 04:35 PM
hey gurlie..thank thank you for welcoming me to the board...its an awesome thread....thank you for being a huge fan...whats next for u, show wise:D

Glad to see you here!! You're one of my favorite competitors also!! It looks like your website is going to be pretty nice...can't wait to see it!

mizfit
04-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Just wanted to say welcome !! Shelly (my other half) already mentioned we were the ones on the elevator w/ dan! LOL but Just wanted to say Hello again!!! And we are glad you are on the boards!!:D

hey other half! lol!!! yes is was great meetn you twins...u dont see twins often...thank u for having me here...have a great day
natalie

mizfit
04-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Yoga hurts me too :) downward facing dog much lol!!!

Welcome to the board- I'm a huge fan of your overall look and physique. I read that you were trying to work on your glutes and hamstrings- what do you do to tighten those? I too have a larger booty for a figure girl and I struggle with tapering my cheeks come show time.... any advice would be GREAT!

Thanks!

girl sorry for getting back with you soo late..but the deal with getting that but down is sweating on that cardio equipment..ya feel me
sweat!
sweat!
sweat!
hope all is well
xoxo

mizfit
04-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Glad to see you here!! You're one of my favorite competitors also!! It looks like your website is going to be pretty nice...can't wait to see it!
hey kristine..thank you..im glad to be here..yes website is finally being :) built can't wait..whats next for u
ttyl
natalie

fitlei
04-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Hey Natalie!! I know I'm all late to reply to this thread, but I LUV your look as well! Your shoulders ROCK... I also tend have an easier time with my shoulder width so seeing you on stage is refreshing ;) I saw a video of you doing lunges on a football field and running bleachers?? Just so you know... it helped keep me focused on my 3rd cardio session that day :) Welcome to the board!!

yettamae
04-10-2008, 10:42 AM

My next shows will be the Tampa Bay Classic and Deke Warner Classic in Orlando. These are going to be my first NPC shows and I am pretty excited! I just don't know what to expect and how the turn physique wise is going to be. All I can do is go in with the best package that I have to offer and hope that the judges like it! Depending on how I place I may do a National Qualifer next year. Do you have shows coming up or are just enjoying your offseason right now?

KristineLarge
04-10-2008, 04:21 PM
hey kristine..thank you..im glad to be here..yes website is finally being :) built can't wait..whats next for u
ttyl
natalie

Hey girl! Thanks for being so cool about getting back to us! It's nice to see competitors who are successful and still down to earth. I'm taking the year off to recover from surgery and finish up school, but I'll be back in 2009!

Kristine

Alli
04-10-2008, 11:33 PM
girl sorry for getting back with you soo late..but the deal with getting that but down is sweating on that cardio equipment..ya feel me
sweat!
sweat!
sweat!
hope all is well
xoxo

do you recommend anything specific?high intensity? low intensity? duration?

THANKS!!!

Siouxcountry
04-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Pro of the Week!... :respect:

mizfit
04-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Pro of the Week!... :respect:

hey sioux... thank you for awarding me figure girl of the month...wow!!!!!:)
i fell very honored
xoxo
n

mizfit
04-14-2008, 02:47 PM

THANKS!!!

hey girl how is the training going...i would do high intensity so you can sweat but i like the stairclimber and i also do the treadmill at times to and the stair stepper.. swith up using all three but remember if your not sweating bump up the intensity on your machine
xoxo
keep me posted

Shelly
04-14-2008, 03:08 PM
Hey Nat-

congrats on pro of the week.. your pic looks siiick ;)

SandraWickham
04-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Hey Natalie, I'm sure you hear this enough.......but.........GIRL, your physique kicks BUTT!! I wish you ALL the success you can get your hands on!! :p:p:p

Dawn Melanie
04-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Ditto on that, Nat! CONGRATS... and as always, ur pix are wayyyy slick! :respect:

mighty lightweight
04-14-2008, 11:16 PM
Awesome Picture of Natalie/Pro of the week!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!

Badgergrl
04-15-2008, 04:24 AM
Great choice, Sioux!

You are stunning, Natalie! Don't change a thing. Keep up the great work!

SBT
04-15-2008, 04:26 AM
I agree!!!! :bowdown:

dallas3
04-15-2008, 03:50 PM

Me to :D...Natalie, congrats on being pro of the week and continue to do what you do best :bowdown:

Lisa
04-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Natalie,
You are absolutely beautiful...I have always been a fan of yours!:respect:

Betsy
04-15-2008, 06:27 PM
HOOOTTT pic-- your physique is awesome! :bowdown:

mizfit
04-21-2008, 01:29 PM
Great choice, Sioux!

You are stunning, Natalie! Don't change a thing. Keep up the great work!

hey u thank you!!!!whats next for you? your pic look great i dud bodybuilding in 2002:D

mizfit
04-21-2008, 01:29 PM
HOOOTTT pic-- your physique is awesome! :bowdown:

hey thanks!!! how is training going? for u twins

mizfit
04-21-2008, 01:31 PM
Natalie,
You are absolutely beautiful...I have always been a fan of yours!:respect:

hey thank you..congradulations!!! ON YOUR WIN THAT AWESOME!! WHATS NEXT

mizfit
04-21-2008, 01:32 PM
Me to :D...Natalie, congrats on being pro of the week and continue to do what you do best :bowdown:

JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU.. BEEN BUSY..LIKE OMG!!BUT HAVE A GREAT DAY.....

mizfit
04-21-2008, 01:33 PM

THANK YOU HOWS TRAINING.. WR U GETTING READY FOR A SHOW?

Siouxcountry
04-21-2008, 06:35 PM
hey u thank you!!!!whats next for you? your pic look great i dud bodybuilding in 2002:D

I didn't know you competed in bodybuilding. Any pics? What show was it? :)

mizfit
04-22-2008, 01:19 AM
I didn't know you competed in bodybuilding. Any pics? What show was it? :)

omg!! lol! it was in 2002 the heart of texas....i know you will find pics... the picturees doesnt compare to where i am now!! : )

SoniaWagner
04-22-2008, 04:06 PM
Just wanted to say hello!! Also a big fan!!

Shelly
04-22-2008, 04:13 PM
hey thanks!!! how is training going? for u twins

i shall answer LOL

training is going well- hard and heavy :D got to GROW!!!

are you dieting now?

Siouxcountry
04-24-2008, 02:57 AM
omg!! lol! it was in 2002 the heart of texas....i know you will find pics... the picturees doesnt compare to where i am now!! : )

Indeed I did! ;)

I see you won your class! :cool:

Shelly
04-24-2008, 06:58 PM
NATALIE is MDs MAJOR DISTRACTION THIS MONTH!!!
:awesome:

Siouxcountry
04-24-2008, 07:08 PM
NATALIE is MDs MAJOR DISTRACTION THIS MONTH!!!
:awesome:

Awesome! :respect:

Shelly
04-24-2008, 07:08 PM
and may i add that she looks absolutely fabulous as usual!!

Betsy
04-24-2008, 07:09 PM
i SECOND that-- the shoot is HOT:bowdown:- she is gorgeous!!

mizfit
04-25-2008, 01:11 AM
i SECOND that-- the shoot is HOT:bowdown:- she is gorgeous!!

is the book out : ) on the stands..

Shelly
04-25-2008, 01:12 AM
is the book out : ) on the stands..

No it isn't yet:angel:

mizfit
04-25-2008, 01:41 AM
No it isn't yet:angel:

hey girl so where did you see it at..r how did you hear about

Shelly
04-25-2008, 01:49 AM
hey girl so where did you see it at..r how did you hear about

im friends with the guys at GASPARI and they get the mags before we do so i Stole it :angel::D

Siouxcountry
04-25-2008, 01:54 AM
im friends with the guys at GASPARI and they get the mags before we do so i Stole it :angel::D

You are so in trouble! :ASB:

Shelly
04-25-2008, 01:56 AM
You are so in trouble! :ASB:

LMAO

:dvsness:

:hiding:

OKOK i didnt steal it they gave it to me...:D

mizfit
04-29-2008, 10:50 AM
LMAO

:dvsness:

:hiding:

OKOK i didnt steal it they gave it to me...:D

good morning to all....REMEMBER TO TRAIN HARD....GO HARD ARE GO HOME.:banghead:.ITS TIME TO GRIND...EVERYONE WANT ITS...AND REMEMBER WHAT YOUR NOT DOING SOMEONE ELSE IS.....
STAY STRONG
NATALIE

mizfit
04-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Hey Natalie, I'm sure you hear this enough.......but.........GIRL, your physique kicks BUTT!! I wish you ALL the success you can get your hands on!! :p:p:p

HEY GURLIE...I DIDNT REALIZE YOU EMAILED ME...NOW THATS COOKOO:nuts:
I TRY TO ALWAYS EMAIL BACK...BUT HOPE ALL IS WELL AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT...WHATS NEXT FOR UUUUU...:p

mizfit
04-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Ditto on that, Nat! CONGRATS... and as always, ur pix are wayyyy slick! :respect:

HEY GURL...MAKING GAINS HUH?? YOUR LOOKING GREAT....ITS ALMOST SHOW DOWN...WITH YO PIZZA EATING ASS:p AT 3 WEEKS OUT OR 4:D...BUT HOPE ALL IS WELL...U GOOOO GURL

mizfit
04-29-2008, 10:58 AM

THANKS!!!

HEY..U? HOW ARE THOSE LEGS AND BUTT LOOKING...NO IM NOT FUNNY...LOL.. SO ARE YOU HITTING THAT CARDIO PREETY HARD...ARE THOSE LEGS TRIMMING DOWN...GOTTA GRIND,BOTTOM LINE:banghead:

mizfit
04-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Awesome Picture of Natalie/Pro of the week!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!

HEY GURL...WATS UP WITH YOU...NICE PIC...ARE YOU GONNA DO A FIGURE SHOW AGAIN....ANYTIME SOON..R WHAT??
XOXO

DanielleA
04-29-2008, 01:48 PM
Hey there! Congrats on the MD Major Disraction spread. My boyfriend gets the magazine and was like, why is she wearing so much clothes? LMAO!!

I agree though - you should have showed that great bod off a little more!

Siouxcountry
04-29-2008, 06:15 PM
HEY GURL...WATS UP WITH YOU...NICE PIC...ARE YOU GONNA DO A FIGURE SHOW AGAIN....ANYTIME SOON..R WHAT??
XOXO

Last I heard Carla plans to compete in bodybuilding one last time at Tim Gardner's Tampa show. :respect:

mizfit
04-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Hey there! Congrats on the MD Major Disraction spread. My boyfriend gets the magazine and was like, why is she wearing so much clothes? LMAO!!

I agree though - you should have showed that great bod off a little more!

hey girl...that wasnt me..i dont know why they choose to cover me up..i took swimsuit shots, and and other shots showing the body...i dnt know why they choose to cover me up...but thank you, i cant wait to see it...hope all is well...
xoxo

mizfit
04-29-2008, 07:44 PM
Last I heard Carla plans to compete in bodybuilding one last time at Tim Gardner's Tampa show. :respect:

hey you...oh..ok i new shey tried figure but i dont think that she was pleased i was just wondering what was next for her..

Siouxcountry
05-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Natalie is in the June 2008 issue of Muscular Development... :)

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=1089)

NPCFigure 40
05-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Natalie is in the June 2008 issue of Muscular Development... :)

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=1089)

Just got the issue in the mail. Checking it out tonight! Congrats Natalie!!!:awesome:

MsGuns
05-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Natalie...I need to go w/ ya...

Ive been in Tx for 16 yrs...smile

Siouxcountry
05-13-2008, 02:34 AM
Behind the scenes of the 2008 FLEX Swimsuit issue... :cool:

http://www.flexonline.com/photogalle...sone/index.htm (http://www.flexonline.com/photogalleries/swimsuitgalleriesone/index.htm)

mizfit
05-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Behind the scenes of the 2008 FLEX Swimsuit issue... :cool:

http://www.flexonline.com/photogalle...sone/index.htm (http://www.flexonline.com/photogalleries/swimsuitgalleriesone/index.htm)

hey sioux will you post up this for me..

I WISH ALL THE LADIES WHO IS COMPETING THIS WEEKEND......

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!!!!
KICK AZZZZ YALLL!!!!!!LOL!!!!

Siouxcountry
05-17-2008, 03:30 AM
hey sioux will you post up this for me..

I WISH ALL THE LADIES WHO IS COMPETING THIS WEEKEND......

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!!!!
KICK AZZZZ YALLL!!!!!!LOL!!!!

lol :D

They will be kicking ass tomorrow, watch and see...

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42

And check out this SC.com group pic!... :awesome:

Lisa
05-17-2008, 03:41 AM
Congrats Girl, on MD. I have always admired your physique AND the SHORT HAIR, since I have dark short hair, as well, and we break out of the cookie cutter long blonde hair cliche. That is cool to me.....

Let me start by saying your body is off the hook---more muscular than your average Figure Competitor, which I like....:bowdown:

Second, I just finished a photo shoot with Steve Wennerstrom at the Emerald Cup which will be featured in Muscle Diva's in MD Magazine, and I consider it a great honor....Thanks Steve!!!!:bowdown:

When I saw your spread, I saw a comparision to Halle Berry's Catwoman....Beautiful. I like that!

Stay Strong Sister,
Lisa

Siouxcountry
05-26-2008, 02:54 AM
Check out video of Natalie from the 2008 FLEX Swimsuit photo shoot...

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/69

Click on the "Nutrex Presents the 2008 FLEX Swimsuit Video".

mizfit
05-26-2008, 04:45 PM
heylisa thanks you for the compliment..and congradulations on the shot with steve...thank your for admiringmy physique as well...whats next for u..
have a great day
natalie

mizfit
05-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Check out video of Natalie from the 2008 FLEX Swimsuit photo shoot...

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/69

Click on the "Nutrex Presents the 2008 FLEX Swimsuit Video".

sioux im just a country girl!!!! bottom line.....my accent is so strong...
but it was better than my olympia interview...but i realize the more pratice i get i will get comfortable with interviews and the way i speak...
have a great day
xoxo

MsGuns
05-26-2008, 05:36 PM
So have you moved yet?
Why not LA?

mizfit
05-28-2008, 06:46 AM
So have you moved yet?
Why not LA?

HEY GIRL I WILL MOVE NEXT WEK..HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU

MsGuns
05-28-2008, 05:32 PM
HEY GIRL I WILL MOVE NEXT WEK..HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU

oh cool...im moving w/ ya...
Im prepping for FAME Worlds in Toronto as a Pro bodybuilding and an Elite Muscle Model

Siouxcountry
06-02-2008, 09:53 PM
sioux im just a country girl!!!! bottom line.....my accent is so strong...
but it was better than my olympia interview...but i realize the more pratice i get i will get comfortable with interviews and the way i speak...
have a great day
xoxo

Natalie I thought you did a fine job with the interview. :waving:

Did you have fun at the shoot?

mizfit
06-03-2008, 05:19 AM
Natalie I thought you did a fine job with the interview. :waving:

Did you have fun at the shoot?

hey sioux it was fun...i really enjoyed myself...also turned contract in i will be joining everyone in houston...also im moving to miami this saturday...im really excited

Siouxcountry
06-03-2008, 05:36 AM
hey sioux it was fun...i really enjoyed myself...also turned contract in i will be joining everyone in houston...also im moving to miami this saturday...im really excited

Natalie that is wonderful! I let our board members know the great news...

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=56528&posted=1#post56528

I wish you a safe trip/move to Miami! :)

heathergracefitness
06-03-2008, 06:05 AM
Best of luck in the move! Miami is the way to go! :cool:

kiMbergman
06-03-2008, 06:08 AM
Natalie has been a magazine favorite of mine for a LONG time..
I LOVE the short hair!!!!

from one "country girl" to another.... I wish you BEST OF LUCK!!
hugs, kiM~

KP DIVA
06-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Hey Natalie!! Best of luck at the Houston! And I'm sure you'll love Miami!!! What made you decide to move?

All my family is from Florida...I've considered moving several times. I like how the state doesn't make you pay tax on your income and you don't have to pay property tax on vehicles.

Siouxcountry
06-05-2008, 05:47 AM
Looks who's Birthday it is! ;)

Have a great one, Natalie! :happybirthday:

ejjack
06-05-2008, 07:47 AM
Happy B'day Natalie

dallas3
06-05-2008, 02:12 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!!!

MsGuns
06-05-2008, 05:20 PM
HAPPY
BDAY
NATALIE!!!!

mizfit
06-07-2008, 02:29 AM
HAPPY
BDAY
NATALIE!!!!

THANK YOU EVERY ONE....IM GETTING OLD!!!!! LOL!!!:nuts:

Siouxcountry
06-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Natalie Benson is in this month's Oxygen mag (the one with Jennifer Nicole Lee on the cover) in an ab training article. :)

Cdiddy
06-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Happy Belated B-day!!!

dieselfemme
06-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Natalie Benson is in this month's Oxygen mag (the one with Jennifer Nicole Lee on the cover) in an ab training article. :)

I received my issue three days ago and just looked through it last night. She looks great!!!!! :respect:

Siouxcountry
06-10-2008, 08:33 PM
I received my issue three days ago and just looked through it last night. She looks great!!!!! :respect:

How about a scan? :waving:

dieselfemme
06-10-2008, 11:53 PM
How about a scan? :waving:

anything 4 U Sioux... :respect::D

Siouxcountry
06-11-2008, 12:08 AM
anything 4 U Sioux... :respect::D

Awesome, Tawana! Now I know who to go to for Scans (I don't have a scanner)! :respect:

Natalie looks great! :cool:

dieselfemme
06-11-2008, 01:31 AM
Awesome, Tawana! Now I know who to go to for Scans (I don't have a scanner)! :respect:

Natalie looks great! :cool:

She does!

I'm more than happy to help in any way I can. :)

Shelly
06-11-2008, 02:12 AM
shes all over the place good for her!!!!:awesome:

KP DIVA
06-15-2008, 02:57 PM
Hi Natalie!! You haven't visited us in a while!! I hope all is well on your end. How did the move go? I know ur loving Miami!!!!

Aletha
06-24-2008, 04:18 AM
Natalie,
I wish you all the best. Ditto to all the comments. You have one of the best physiques in the industry. I wish you all the best. Good luck at the Houston Pros.
Cheers

Siouxcountry
07-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Good luck this Friday and Saturday, Natalie! :waving:

Shelly
07-01-2008, 08:35 PM
knock em dead Nat:awesome1:

Siouxcountry
07-05-2008, 05:37 AM
Prejudging pics of Natalie Benson (2008 Houston Pro (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1261)).............

:cool:

Dawn Melanie
07-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Beautiful as always Nat! But I prefer the short coiffure. Absolutely NOBODY HAS nor probably Can rock that style like you! :respect:

MsGuns
07-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Beautiful as always Nat! But I prefer the short coiffure. Absolutely NOBODY HAS nor probably Can rock that style like you! :respect:

She'll be back to her ole self at the Europa...watch and see!!!!

tstoke
07-07-2008, 04:10 AM

check the finals pics;)

Luv ya Nat! See you later this week:)

Siouxcountry
07-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Natalie tied with Darlina Brown for 9th place (at the 2008 IFBB Houston Pro)...............

nutratroy
07-08-2008, 05:14 AM
Nat told me she was rocking the Europa in her normal shape next go around....she'll be in the top mix in D-Town.

It was great catching up and have a longggggg safe drive back home from FL. (been there done that..lol)

Siouxcountry
07-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Nat told me she was rocking the Europa in her normal shape next go around....she'll be in the top mix in D-Town.

Thanks, Troy! Our 2008 Europa Super Show forum..............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

AirHarp
07-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Hello Natalie,
Big fan of yours and just wanted to stop in and say "hi".
Hi
Your pix on SuperbodyPart look great.

mizfit
08-03-2008, 02:44 AM
Hello Natalie,
Big fan of yours and just wanted to stop in and say "hi".
Hi
Your pix on SuperbodyPart look great.

hi harp thank you for the compliment...hadnt been on the boards in a while been try to really focus on my next competition :) its always a pleasure of knowing who my fans are...: )

mizfit
08-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Thanks, Troy! Our 2008 Europa Super Show forum..............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

sioux u have and awesome sight....youre quick with theses updates....
this is the best forum ive been on...
have a goodnite

mizfit
08-03-2008, 02:47 AM

It was great catching up and have a longggggg safe drive back home from FL. (been there done that..lol)

hey troy its natalie congradulations to krissy..i havnt say pictures yet..but i heard she looks great..see ya soon

MsGuns
08-04-2008, 04:48 AM
See ya in D-Town...I wanna see the ole Nat B back...

Siouxcountry
08-12-2008, 07:58 PM
I know you been focusing hard on this show, Natalie! Can't wait to see you on stage! Best of luck at the Europa! :waving:

darlina
08-12-2008, 08:01 PM
I know you been focusing hard on this show, Natalie! Can't wait to see you on stage! Best of luck at the Europa! :waving:

I've chatted with Nat a number of times and she's been hitting it hard for this show. Look to see her stand out once again!

Good luck girl! Go getem!

foxybr189
08-14-2008, 01:28 AM
Natalie- I noticed that you rocked longer hair for the Houston Show. Will you stick with this look or do you think you might go back to the shorter style? You look beautiful with both, but I absolutely loved your hair at the Arnold.

MsGuns
08-14-2008, 01:41 AM
Natalie- I noticed that you rocked longer hair for the Houston Show. Will you stick with this look or do you think you might go back to the shorter style? You look beautiful with both, but I absolutely loved your hair at the Arnold.

Dont mean to steal her thread but she is going back to the OLE Natalie...
She will be rockin that short cut and that great physique!!!!
I havent seen her but I can bet ya she is BRINGIN IT!!!

AirHarp
08-14-2008, 01:51 AM
Dont mean to steal her thread but she is going back to the OLE Natalie...
She will be rockin that short cut and that great physique!!!!
I havent seen her but I can bet ya she is BRINGIN IT!!!

I like the short cut too.
I remember reading an interview years ago of Lenda Murray. She talked about how one of the reasons she felt she won was because her look was so different from everybody else. I remember seeing pics of that era and it seemed all the other women were trying to be Cory. Well we all know Lenda wasn't/couldn't be Cory. In her eyes that was an advantage.
I say all that to say this. Go w/ the short hair. Everybody else is going to go long.

KRISSY
08-14-2008, 03:27 AM
Hi Nat!!!
I am excited to see the package that you are bringing to the stage this week! GOOD LUCK GIRL!

nutratroy
08-14-2008, 04:58 AM
Nat:

Rock it girl! Looking forward to seeing ya!:waving:

Siouxcountry
08-16-2008, 01:12 AM
One piece prejudging................

AirHarp
08-16-2008, 03:06 AM
You looked great on stage tonight. I am watching the web cast and you but look like the winner to me.
But I didn't see all the women...webcast goes in and out.

Siouxcountry
08-21-2008, 10:45 PM
Natalie backstage at the Europa Super Show................... :cool:

Siouxcountry
08-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Natalie is planning on competing in the upcoming Atlantic City Pro...........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78

Siouxcountry
08-29-2008, 11:05 PM
Natalie will be competing in one week at the IFBB New York Figure Pro................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76

sue upson
08-31-2008, 01:57 AM
All I can say is God Bless America :bowdown:

Siouxcountry
08-31-2008, 01:58 AM
All I san say is God Bless America :bowdown:

I love this Country! :D

AirHarp
08-31-2008, 02:26 AM

After seeing those pics is there any reason to ask why she is one of my favs?

dallas3
08-31-2008, 02:40 AM

Amen to that!!!!

WOW:respect:

Siouxcountry
09-02-2008, 05:30 AM
I can't wait to see what you bring to New York, Natalie! Good luck young lady! :waving:

nutratroy
09-02-2008, 07:25 AM
Natalie, Break a leg in NY! Looking forward to seeing ya!

debbiebramwell
09-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Ms natalie! :bowdown: you are a one of a kind! My fiance and I always talk about how amazing you look with your perfect structure! plus you are stunning to say the least! ;) I read thst you had no idea that you had so much support....awww..well you do! Good luck on and off stage..enjoy the journey ! oh, and love that short hair! :rolleyes:xoxox

~Claire~
09-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Hey Natalie! Where have I been??? I didn't know you were competing this weekend!! I need to text you...

Best wishes to you!!!

Siouxcountry
09-06-2008, 04:16 AM
Natalie competed in New York tonight. She was in 2nd call out (one piece), and 1st call out (two piece). Results tomorrow evening.

Prejudging pics.............

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=9674&eventcode=1284

nutratroy
09-06-2008, 07:39 PM
STUNNA!!! Good seeing ya again back in action son!:kiss:

Siouxcountry
09-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Your best placing this year, Natalie! :waving: 6th at the New York Figure Pro.....................

KRISSY
09-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi Nat:)!!!
It was great seeing you again girl in NY! Hope to see you in Atlantic City in just a couple of days!

Love,
Krissyxo

MsGuns
09-09-2008, 06:00 PM
CONGRATS and thank for bring back the Ole Nat!!! I luv your physique...I hope the judges like it @ the AC Pro...ROCk the STAGE gurl!!!

Siouxcountry
09-09-2008, 06:25 PM
CONGRATS and thank for bring back the Ole Nat!!! I luv your physique...I hope the judges like it @ the AC Pro...ROCk the STAGE gurl!!!

I hope the judges do too. Good luck this weekend, Natalie! :waving:

Siouxcountry
09-13-2008, 04:11 PM
She didn't compete at the AC show.

2hot4u
09-13-2008, 04:16 PM
WAIT, YOUR FIANCE?? WHEN DID YOU GET ENGAGED? THAT IS GREAT AND I AM SURE THERE ARE ALOT OF MEN OUT THERE TOTALLY DEVASTATED!! LOL CONGRATS!!! YOU DESERVE THE BEST!! Ms natalie! :bowdown: you are a one of a kind! My fiance and I always talk about how amazing you look with your perfect structure! plus you are stunning to say the least! ;) I read thst you had no idea that you had so much support....awww..well you do! Good luck on and off stage..enjoy the journey ! oh, and love that short hair! :rolleyes:xoxox

AirHarp
09-13-2008, 04:21 PM
WAIT, YOUR FIANCE?? WHEN DID YOU GET ENGAGED? THAT IS GREAT AND I AM SURE THERE ARE ALOT OF MEN OUT THERE TOTALLY DEVASTATED!! LOL CONGRATS!!! YOU DESERVE THE BEST!!

I thought you were talking about Natalie...whew that was close.

Siouxcountry
10-25-2008, 06:13 AM
Natalie and Mike Yurkovic got together for a photo shoot................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=3736

African Princess
10-25-2008, 09:43 PM
hey natalie!
Just want to give some love.. I gave u Kudos on another thread not knowing this one exsisted soo to reiterate, ur definitely an inspiration to me and i'm sure to many others..thinking of ur physique makes me push hard and to strong in the gym. Keep striving..ur presense in the figure world is needed :bowdown:

1kdbrit
10-26-2008, 04:37 AM
Natalie and Mike Yurkovic got together for a photo shoot................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=3736

Those pictures were taken 2 years ago.

AirHarp
11-02-2008, 12:21 PM
AM I the only one that has seen the latest issue of M&F HERS? Nat has an article about her and "Awesome Arms".
I was at WalMart llast night and I was flipping through deciding if I was going to get it then I saw her... decision made.

Siouxcountry
11-02-2008, 03:54 PM
AM I the only one that has seen the latest issue of M&F HERS? Nat has an article about her and "Awesome Arms".
I was at WalMart llast night and I was flipping through deciding if I was going to get it then I saw her... decision made.

Thanks Harper! What month?

ncmusclegirl
11-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Hi Natalie,

I love your look!!! and your short hair too.
I guess you're one of the rare girls in the circuit daring short hair...
I love short hair but everyone's telling me i should grow my hair for show.
Do you think that is so important?

What's your first show for 2009?

AirHarp
11-03-2008, 12:01 AM
in stores now.
last month she was inO2 (i think) doing abs

Rosalind
11-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi Natalie, we meet at a couple of shows this year, I'm not sure if you will remember. Just wanted to say hi and good luck in 09.

mizfit
11-07-2008, 05:33 PM
HELLO TO ALL!!!!!I KNOW THAT IVE BEEN OUT OF THE LOOP FOR A WHILE.. BUT I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE SUPPORTED ME AND THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUPRPORTING ME... IM NOT SURE IF IM GNA RETURN BACK TO THE FIGURE SCENE... YES I KNOW.. BUT I HAVE MY REASONS... BUT AGAIN THATS A BIG MIGHT!!!!!!!!! SO DONT THINK IM GONE JUST YET...JUST KNOW WHEN AND IF I DO RETURN, ITS ONNNNNNNNN AND POPPINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
WELL YALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND I WILL CHAT WITH YALL LATER
XOXOXOXO:kiss:
HEADED TO DO :tr: LOL!

ejmcompany@mac.com
11-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Hey Super Nat!! Ned here... I thought you were doing Kentucky Pro? ... Anyway, don't even think about quitting or I will kick your butt!! Especially since I haven't even photographed it yet...lol... I will make sure Tiff keeps you in check cuz the sport would not be the same with you gone... Are you coming to Nationals? If so you can work with me....

Cheers,

Ned

Siouxcountry
11-07-2008, 05:50 PM
HELLO TO ALL!!!!!I KNOW THAT IVE BEEN OUT OF THE LOOP FOR A WHILE.. BUT I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE SUPPORTED ME AND THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUPRPORTING ME... IM NOT SURE IF IM GNA RETURN BACK TO THE FIGURE SCENE... YES I KNOW.. BUT I HAVE MY REASONS... BUT AGAIN THATS A BIG MIGHT!!!!!!!!! SO DONT THINK IM GONE JUST YET...JUST KNOW WHEN AND IF I DO RETURN, ITS ONNNNNNNNN AND POPPINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
WELL YALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND I WILL CHAT WITH YALL LATER
XOXOXOXO:kiss:
HEADED TO DO :tr: LOL!

Hi Natalie! :waving: I think you'll compete again. You have a look that many would like to duplicate. Seeing you on stage is a treat for many. You know we adore you here. :hug:

It was great to see you in the new issue of Muscle & Fitness - Hers. :awesome:

AirHarp
11-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Hi Natalie! :waving: I think you'll compete again. You have a look that many would like to duplicate. Seeing you on stage is a treat for many. You know we adore you here. :hug:

It was great to see you in the new issue of Muscle & Fitness - Hers. :awesome:

Sioux see if you can find last month's Oxygen issue. SHe is in that one too.

DarrellTerrell
11-16-2008, 10:34 PM
hey natalie

glad to see you on here and hope all is well , you have been in several magazines lately and one just incase you didnt know is " PLANET MUSCLE " you looked amazing as you always do.
good luck in 09' , your physique like i always told you is close to perfect and many ladies like how you look , have a great THANKSGIVING and get a running start for the up coming season and get back up there were you belong in the top place finishes.
DT :waving:

tell Alyssa i said hello

KP DIVA
12-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Hey Natalie! Congrats on the suit sponsorship!!! What a blessing!!

Also, It was great 2 meet you at Nats!! Hope you had a great turkey day!!

Siouxcountry
12-02-2008, 02:15 AM
Hey Natalie! Congrats on the suit sponsorship!!! What a blessing!!

Also, It was great 2 meet you at Nats!! Hope you had a great turkey day!!

Here she is with AirHarp at the Nationals...................... :waving:

AirHarp
12-02-2008, 02:37 AM
Here she is with AirHarp at the Nationals...................... :waving:

I know I sound like a broken record but again she was really personable. We talked for for a couple of minutes and she came across really sincere and real.
I hope I get a chance to talk to her again at the Arnold.

If you want to see more pics of Nat at NATs check out MyPhoto section. I think I only got about 10 of her!

mizfit
12-18-2008, 02:48 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NATALIE
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!!

Siouxcountry
12-18-2008, 03:39 PM
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NATALIE
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!!

Hiya, Natalie! Happy Holidays to you! Hope your Christmas is wonderful! :waving:

Fireknight911
12-18-2008, 04:06 PM
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NATALIE
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!!

happy Holidays Natalie! :waving:

specialk1067
12-27-2008, 11:30 AM
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NATALIE
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!!

YOU ARE AWESOME SISTA!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR PHYSIQUE!!!!

Fit Nic
01-26-2009, 03:48 AM
Hey Natalie! What have you been up to this new year girl? I missed ya in Atlanta for the Nationals.

D. Lavette
04-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Hey Nat! It was great talking to you last night. It seems like your head is back in the game :awesome:

People will be SHOCKED to see what you're bringing this season and I CAN'T WAIT!! Nat is BACK!!! :awesome:

mizfit
04-18-2009, 01:58 AM
hey girl...yeah it was great talking to you as well.. but yeah i thought i toldyou not to say nothing!!! lol... but yes STAY TUNED!!!

D. Lavette
04-18-2009, 02:51 PM
hey girl...yeah it was great talking to you as well.. but yeah i thought i toldyou not to say nothing!!! lol... but yes STAY TUNED!!!

My bad! I guess I was just a little excited.

Siouxcountry
04-18-2009, 03:03 PM

There she is! :waving: Can't wait to hear what's up next for you! :respect:

Siouxcountry
04-20-2009, 01:48 AM
A few candid photos from the 2009 NPC Ronnie Coleman Classic...............

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/ProAmContests/2009/04/19/2009-ronnie-coleman-classic-photos/

Natalie, Dexter Jackson, & Monique Minton............... :)

mizfit
04-20-2009, 05:33 PM
HEY SIOUX.. HOPE ALL IS WELL.. YES ITS ALMOST TIME FOR ME TO HIT THE STAGE AGAIN...LOL.. STAY TUNED...

chondrobob
04-21-2009, 05:04 PM
Bring it on Nat, We need an Icon like you back on the stage. I miss seeing that signature package only Benson can bring.:awesome:

mizfit
04-21-2009, 05:45 PM
lol!!! it has already been brought!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

Siouxcountry
06-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Happy Birthday, Natalie! :happybirthday:

mizfit
12-09-2009, 01:01 AM
hey body building ,fitness and figure and bikini,junkies!!! lol.. how are yall doing???.. how is life treating you all..i know ive been away for a while, but i will be getting on here a little more often.. so lets stay in touch...be on the look out for my fan page on face book. coming soon...
Happy Holidays

Siouxcountry
12-09-2009, 02:02 AM
hey body building ,fitness and figure and bikini,junkies!!! lol.. how are yall doing???.. how is life treating you all..i know ive been away for a while, but i will be getting on here a little more often.. so lets stay in touch...be on the look out for my fan page on face book. coming soon...
Happy Holidays

Good to see you here Natalie. :) I hope you are enjoying the holidays! :waving:

cocodawn80@sbcglobal.net
12-09-2009, 02:11 AM
:awesome:This is awesome news. I can't wait Natalie!

mizfit
12-11-2009, 01:43 AM
@ sioux thank you..yes just been taking the year to raise my 16 year old daughter.. trying to get here out of highschool and into college..
@ coco yes girl hope all is well how is life treating you...

Making_A_Change
12-11-2009, 02:14 AM
Hi Natalie!:waving: Thanks for visiting my journal. What an exciting time in you and your daughter's life. What are your plans for 2010?