PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFICIAL PEANUT BUTTER THREAD!

JasonLannigan
04-03-2008, 09:56 PM
:D

What is your favorite?

My favorite...

Lisa E
04-03-2008, 11:47 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/goober_grape.jpg

Goober was always a fun choice as a kid.

Now, when I am allowed to have it, I usually get the plain, salt free type from whole foods market.

The whole problem w PB, is having it around is dangerous. I just cannot settle for just one scoop. So most of the time, I just pass on it and wait til off season.

2hot4u
04-04-2008, 12:04 AM
OK I SUCK AT FINDING PICTURES OF STUFF BUT MINE IS SMUCKERS CHUNKY ALL NATURAL

jenscats5
04-04-2008, 12:27 AM
TJs unsalted Chunky

Crazy Richard's chunky

Skippy AN chunky

PB & Co Cinnamon Raisin & Dark Chocolate

Hi I'm Jen & I'm a PB FREAK!

JasonLannigan
04-04-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi I'm Jen & I'm a PB FREAK!

lol :D

Why is it I rarely hear men craving peanut butter while dieting?

dvsness
04-04-2008, 12:44 AM
I am a PB snob. It's gotta be natty and creamy. Trader Joe's, PB&Co, Adams, Maranatha, Justin's Organic, Wegman's... or for a cheat some PB Loco.

Smuckers, Jif and Skippy are not PB. They are peanut flavored stuff.

IslandGirl
04-04-2008, 12:49 AM
Count me out on this thread. I don't care for PB. lol! :p

JasonLannigan
04-04-2008, 12:53 AM

That is right! You are a freak! :p

Ondrea
04-04-2008, 01:09 AM
I am a PB snob. It's gotta be natty and creamy. Trader Joe's, PB&Co, Adams, Maranatha, Justin's Organic, Wegman's... or for a cheat some PB Loco.

Ohhhhh...listen to Ms High Class Society. I'm all trashy...give me some JIF!

jenscats5
04-04-2008, 01:13 AM

*points finger* Blasphemer!!!!!

:kiss:

jenscats5
04-04-2008, 01:14 AM

Dieting doesn't matter.....LOVE it 24/7/365.....while dieting I just can't have it....

IslandGirl
04-04-2008, 01:14 AM

I know!!! :D Thank you babes!:angel:

I'm weird! :rolleyes:

fitmomma3
04-04-2008, 01:19 AM

Why is it I rarely hear men craving peanut butter while dieting?Yeah Ern has PB in his diet and just eats his scoops and puts the jar away like its chicken LOL...ME I savor every lick and then have to hide the jar or brush my teeth to get away from it!!! He thinks I'm crazy :nuts: I saw this titled and promised myself I wouldn't come in here! Yet here I am!

And V you crack me up "peanut butter snob" what about "natural" Skippy? I know its still not as good but its soooooo yummy!! I'm a cheap date I guess a tub of natural skippy and I'm happy LOL

KP DIVA
04-04-2008, 01:50 AM
I agree!! I have no business in this thread what so ever!!! Talk about a trigger to disaster!!! BYE!!!

Yeah Ern has PB in his diet and just eats his scoops and puts the jar away like its chicken LOL...ME I savor every lick and then have to hide the jar or brush my teeth to get away from it!!! He thinks I'm crazy :nuts: I saw this titled and promised myself I wouldn't come in here! Yet here I am!

And V you crack me up "peanut butter snob" what about "natural" Skippy? I know its still not as good but its soooooo yummy!! I'm a cheap date I guess a tub of natural skippy and I'm happy LOL

Tami Bellon
04-04-2008, 01:53 AM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/ScorpioGirl1/ChocolatePB.jpg

this tastes more like frosting :D

Lisa E
04-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Dieting doesn't matter.....LOVE it 24/7/365.....while dieting I just can't have it....

Yeah! PB is a right!!! Unlike spandex, which is a privilege.

I still have to earn both though.

KP DIVA
04-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Really, I saw this PB on QVC maybe 7 months ago. I was reading the reviews...some thought it was extremely over priced 2b gourmet PB and said Skippy tasted better....then the 1st of this year, I noticed it in Wal-Mart. I was so tempted 2try it...but I knew that was another bad habit I had no business starting!!

Dang it, I'm suppose to be get'n out of this thread!!!

Bernie
04-04-2008, 02:07 AM

I know!!! :D Thank you babes!:angel:

I'm weird! :rolleyes:

hey im right with ya....but then again...i am a dude....:p

though i get PB everyday....well three out of four that is. it doesnt make or break me....

Lisa E
04-04-2008, 02:36 AM
PB daily? How luxurious!

Shelly
04-04-2008, 02:53 AM
OK I SUCK AT FINDING PICTURES OF STUFF BUT MINE IS SMUCKERS CHUNKY ALL NATURAL

ditto here!!

and we get it 2x a day! :D:D:D

Shelly
04-04-2008, 02:54 AM
Really, I saw this PB on QVC maybe 7 months ago. I was reading the reviews...some thought it was extremely over priced 2b gourmet PB and said Skippy tasted better....then the 1st of this year, I noticed it in Wal-Mart. I was so tempted 2try it...but I knew that was another bad habit I had no business starting!!

in my mall they have a PB and Co STORE

they have like 24 flavors..its absolutely insane!

KP DIVA
04-04-2008, 03:59 AM
I'm go'n 2 have 2 put on my list for post comp foods...hell, I may buy it and take it w/ me to eat after the show!!

in my mall they have a PB and Co STORE

they have like 24 flavors..its absolutely insane!

SBT
04-04-2008, 04:03 AM
Actually my new favorite is the Meijers brand in creamy (which it actually is almost cruncy because has VERY fine pieces of nuts in it ;) thats if we are talking about all natural...

Otherwise it is the PB & Loco Mocha PB ALLLLLLLLL THE WAY!!!

SBT
04-04-2008, 04:10 AM
:D

What is your favorite?

My favorite...

I bet you started this for me ehhh!??! :p :SBT 2:

Tami Bellon
04-04-2008, 04:13 AM

Skippy?!?!? LOL - tastes nothing like it. This stuff ROCKS!

Hey, Shannon.....what was that cranberry kind you brought me a couple years ago? I NEEEEED that stuff!!!!!

SBT
04-04-2008, 04:15 AM
OH funny you ask that I was just thinking about that dessert we made with it... remember it had the angel food cake, the PB and the whip cream???

THAT ROCKED!!! Hmmm let me think on that one...

dvsness
04-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Y

Meh, I have an expensive palette when it comes to PB. :banghead:

Yeah! PB is a right!!! Unlike spandex, which is a privilege.

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

The PB&Co restaurant is here in NYC. www.ilovepeanutbutter.com

I also like to make my own pb and almond butter at Westerley's in NY.

SBT
04-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah we didn't get to go there yet :( :( :(

(PB & co)

dvsness
04-04-2008, 03:14 PM

(PB & co)

That's because you came on a weekday, foolio.

I have made you almond butter at Westerley's though. ;)

SBT
04-04-2008, 03:20 PM
That's because you came on a weekday, foolio.

I have made you almond butter at Westerley's though. ;)

And it was DAM GOOOOOOD too!!!

Well my next trip will just have to be a weekend then won't it?!?!

Physedfit
04-04-2008, 03:52 PM
My fav pb is Smucker's natural pb and JIF reduced fat. But I could any kind!

Jim Newman
04-04-2008, 05:29 PM
I'm with Lisa, Smuckers natural chuncky rocks the house. I am a PBaholic. I discriminate against no PB!!!!!! It use to be my downfall before I found a natural PB that I would eat and not fuss about the stirring.

:bowdown: ALL hail the mighty PB

Mats E.
04-04-2008, 06:04 PM
'What is it with Americans and PB?

Here in Sweden we are eating Hazelnutcream.. :-)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/af/Nutella-1.png/454px-Nutella-1.png

JenFerFigure
04-04-2008, 06:10 PM
I love Stop and Shop's organic PB - I think it's called Promise Land and it sure does take you there. LOL!

As for Nutella -- I have to Sweden's got the right idea! Nutella is quite awesome and unforgettable! Yummmm

SBT
04-04-2008, 07:20 PM
oh i agree! ive got nutella too :eat:

went wel with my chubby hubby ice cream wed night!

frannyfran
04-04-2008, 07:46 PM

I think she's lucky!!!! I like the Whole Foods kind that's tasty!!!

NPCFigure 40
04-04-2008, 08:54 PM
PB&Co Drk Chocolate and Smuckers Creamy....speaking of which..think I will go get me some now!:D

jenscats5
04-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Skippy?!?!? LOL - tastes nothing like it. This stuff ROCKS!

Hey, Shannon.....what was that cranberry kind you brought me a couple years ago? I NEEEEED that stuff!!!!!

Archer Farms - you can find it at Target.....or I can send you the unopened jar I have, I don't like it....the one flavor I don't like..... :nuts:

ibarramedia
04-05-2008, 02:17 AM

(PB & co)

That's what I got. Just be patient. ;)

SBT
04-05-2008, 03:12 AM
That's what I got. Just be patient. ;)

I'm VERY patient :p

ibarramedia
04-05-2008, 03:17 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/af/Nutella-1.png/454px-Nutella-1.png Also got ya this Nutella. It's like peole are reading my mind here.

nabba65pp
04-05-2008, 02:14 PM

I dunno I love PB even when dieting I still include it, but it is all natural PB.
Now dairy is another problem I crave that to no end

MichelleTX
04-06-2008, 02:33 AM
My favorite is Peter Pan Whipped Peanut Butter! It was off the shelf for a while, but I found it again last month!!! I was so excited!!!:woohoo:

SBT
04-06-2008, 02:51 AM
Hmmm never even heard of that one???

ibarramedia
04-06-2008, 02:59 AM

Hmmm I'm surprised the Peanut Butter Princess has never heard of that one. :rolleyes:

SBT
04-06-2008, 03:05 AM
I know!!! Its :nuts:

dallas3
04-06-2008, 03:45 AM
Some serious PB lovers here but I'd have to say Jiff tops them all.

SBT
04-06-2008, 05:06 AM
Some serious PB lovers here but I'd have to say Jiff tops them all.

:shocked:

Thats like saying mad dog 20/20 is the best wine :p SILLLLY boy!

just kidding with ya Big D :D

dallas3
04-06-2008, 05:14 AM
:shocked:

Thats like saying mad dog 20/20 is the best wine :p SILLLLY boy!

just kidding with ya Big D :D

HAHAHA...:nuts:, I stand by my statement, I'm not the peanut butterologist like some around here:p but Jiff is my fine wine while some of these others are like cheap Wal Mart wine.:D

SBT
04-06-2008, 05:18 AM
Yes you my friend are FARRRRRRRRRR from a :pb: conossieur then :rolf:

dallas3
04-06-2008, 05:21 AM
Yes you my friend are FARRRRRRRRRR from a :pb: conossieur then :rolf:

:massmoon:...Well I must mention then that Nutella is good too if that helps any:D

SBT
04-06-2008, 05:22 AM
Ahhh so is the Dark Chocolate Wonderful or something like that from PB & CO!!! :eat:

dallas3
04-06-2008, 05:32 AM
Ahhh so is the Dark Chocolate Wonderful or something like that from PB & CO!!! :eat:

I'll have to give those a try sometime

xena
04-06-2008, 09:47 AM
All I can say about this thread is..........I can't read it right now because I can't have PB and I'll only end up drooling all over the keyboard. ;)

2hot4u
04-06-2008, 01:42 PM
i second this comment and it is so hard trying to forget about it too!!!All I can say about this thread is..........I can't read it right now because I can't have PB and I'll only end up drooling all over the keyboard. ;)

NYCStrongFox
04-06-2008, 04:57 PM

Ditto. This one is good, Powerbutter too. I'm happy with any all natural peanut butter. I don't like Skippy or Jif anymore. Smuckers isn't bad....
:SBT 2::pb::SBT 2::pb::SBT 2::pb::SBT 2:

SBT
04-06-2008, 04:58 PM
NICE use of the smileys :D

IslandGirl
04-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Are we still talking Peanut Butter??? :D

IslandGirl
04-06-2008, 08:37 PM
JFYI....I don't care for PB. :p

ibarramedia
04-06-2008, 09:30 PM

Check your mailbox soon.:D:D:D:D:pb::pb::pb::pb::pb:

SBT
04-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Are we still talking Peanut Butter??? :D

DUH :p

SBT
04-06-2008, 09:31 PM
JFYI....I don't care for PB. :p

Think i have heard that from ya a time or two lol :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

NYCStrongFox
04-06-2008, 09:41 PM
LOL here is my little inventory lol..

SBT
04-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Mmmmm I LOVE the naturally more stuff too but they don't sell it here because we don't have any super wal-marts :(

NYCStrongFox
04-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Mmmmm I LOVE the naturally more stuff too but they don't sell it here because we don't have any super wal-marts :(

I'm sure I can find those in the city, but not in my hood. When I go out to Columbus to train, I hit the Wallyworld out there and stock up on a lot of stuff. Prices are so much cheaper. I don't have a Wal mart close enough to home.

Suzanne
04-06-2008, 10:06 PM
:pb::SBT 2::SBT 2::SBT 2::SBT 2::SBT 2:

I LOVE PB!!!!!!!!!
Especially as Reese's PB Cups

Nutella is freaking delicious! I had nutella crepes for my cheat last night

NYCStrongFox
04-06-2008, 10:14 PM

I LOVE PB!!!!!!!!!

Hi Suzanne,

I haven't tried Nutella yet. Hmm, I've heard it's good.

JasonLannigan
04-06-2008, 10:26 PM
I can see Susan is another peanut butter addict! :D

SBT
04-06-2008, 11:12 PM

I LOVE PB!!!!!!!!!

Recipe??? :confused:

dvsness
04-07-2008, 02:13 AM
Hi Suzanne,

I haven't tried Nutella yet. Hmm, I've heard it's good.

I made Nutella ravioli for dessert last Thanksgiving. Nutella is an Italian favorite.

Suzanne
04-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Recipe??? :confused:

i had the nutella crepes at ihop

SBT
04-07-2008, 03:47 PM
i had the nutella crepes at ihop

Well perfect, I already planned that that was where I was going for my cheat this week I think so I will have to give those a go :eat:

NYCStrongFox
04-07-2008, 05:13 PM
I made Nutella ravioli for dessert last Thanksgiving. Nutella is an Italian favorite.

That sounds good.....yum:eat:

Oh my, do all the IHOPS offer those kind of pancakes?

Betsy
04-07-2008, 05:39 PM
That sounds good.....yum:eat:

Oh my, do all the IHOPS offer those kind of pancakes?

MMMMMMMMMM i never heard of those... SCRUmPTIOUS!!

hi Mel :waving:

dvsness
04-07-2008, 05:53 PM
RECIPE - NOT FOR DIETING, LOL

Toasted Nutella Ravioli:

5 oz. semolina flour
1 ½ oz almonds
1 oz flour
1 oz. sugar
1 egg
¼ cup to 1/3 cup milk

Put all the dry ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the nuts are finely ground. Add the eggs and ¼ cup milk and pulse until the dough comes together. If it does not seem smooth, slowly add the remaining milk, one tablespoon at a time, until soft and smooth but not sticky. If your dough seems to wet, you can add some flour, one tablespoon at a time until it becomes a little dryer. The dough is versatile enough to let you play around until you get it to the right consistency.
Place it a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to one day.

When ready to use, roll it out very thin on a lightly floured surface. If you have a pasta machine, I’ll let you decide the setting since I am not familiar with them, but it want the dough to be paper thin. Cut out rounds with a cookie 3 inch cookie cutter, fill with a heaping teaspoon of Nutella. With a pastry brush, lightly brush some water around the edges, place another round of dough on top, smooth out any air pocket and seal gently with your fingertips.

Boil the ravioli like you would fresh savory ones, about 5 minutes, drain. At this point you can layer them in between sheets of parchment paper and refrigerate until you are ready to toast and plate them.

For the sauce:
Melt together 2 Tb. butter, 2 Tb brown sugar ad 2 Tb Frangelico until the sugar melts and the sauce becomes thick. Set aside.

To assemble:
Melt some butter in a sauté pan (or coat with cooking spray) and toast the ravioli until golden brown. Plate them and drizzle some caramel sauce over and enjoy!

NYCStrongFox
04-07-2008, 05:56 PM
MMMMMMMMMM i never heard of those... SCRUmPTIOUS!!

hi Mel :waving:

Hey mama! You know what's the first thing I'm tasting after FINALS!!!! LOL
One guess....

NYCStrongFox
04-07-2008, 05:57 PM
RECIPE - NOT FOR DIETING, LOL

Toasted Nutella Ravioli:

5 oz. semolina flour
1 ½ oz almonds
1 oz flour
1 oz. sugar
1 egg
¼ cup to 1/3 cup milk

Put all the dry ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the nuts are finely ground. Add the eggs and ¼ cup milk and pulse until the dough comes together. If it does not seem smooth, slowly add the remaining milk, one tablespoon at a time, until soft and smooth but not sticky. If your dough seems to wet, you can add some flour, one tablespoon at a time until it becomes a little dryer. The dough is versatile enough to let you play around until you get it to the right consistency.
Place it a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to one day.

When ready to use, roll it out very thin on a lightly floured surface. If you have a pasta machine, I’ll let you decide the setting since I am not familiar with them, but it want the dough to be paper thin. Cut out rounds with a cookie 3 inch cookie cutter, fill with a heaping teaspoon of Nutella. With a pastry brush, lightly brush some water around the edges, place another round of dough on top, smooth out any air pocket and seal gently with your fingertips.

Boil the ravioli like you would fresh savory ones, about 5 minutes, drain. At this point you can layer them in between sheets of parchment paper and refrigerate until you are ready to toast and plate them.

For the sauce:
Melt together 2 Tb. butter, 2 Tb brown sugar ad 2 Tb Frangelico until the sugar melts and the sauce becomes thick. Set aside.

To assemble:
Melt some butter in a sauté pan (or coat with cooking spray) and toast the ravioli until golden brown. Plate them and drizzle some caramel sauce over and enjoy!

You rock girl! :bowdown: THANKS for the recipe. Just printed it out and I'm going to try it when the holidays come around.....

SBT
04-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks for sharing girl ;)

MichelleTX
04-08-2008, 02:14 AM

It's a hard one to find, but I love peanut butter, and I think this one is the best!!!!

SBT
04-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Where do you get it???

I used to live in TX as well :)

MichelleTX
04-08-2008, 08:20 PM
I think we found that one at a Tom Thumb. I usually buy all they have once I find it!! Where in Texas did you live?

MichelleTX
04-08-2008, 08:23 PM
I found it on Amazon.com! You have to buy 6 jars though... go to http://www.amazon.com/Peter-Pan-Whip-PB-CT/dp/B0002XICJ6

YUMMMM!!!

dvsness
05-02-2008, 04:47 PM
PB and Co has 2 new flavors - Mighty maple and The Bee's Knees. :eek:

http://images.cmpgnr.com/1040619071/mapl1207934882762.jpg

NYCStrongFox
05-02-2008, 05:00 PM
OMG!! We're back to this thread?LOL :pb::SBT 2:

NYCStrongFox
05-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Shannon, do you have a receipe for PB frosting?

Lisa E
05-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Shannon, do you have a receipe for PB frosting?

Now, that sounds very good!

SBT
05-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Yup..... I've always used a couple table spoons of cool whip along with :SBT 2: and blend that all together seems to work well :)

SBT
05-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Oh but wait... I guess it depends what you want the frosting on, the one I put above I onlt put on things that are going in the fridge or that I am eating right after ;)

Otherwise try mixing up a little bit of SF/FF cheesecake pudding and then swirling the peanut butter into that its pretty tasty too!

SBT
05-02-2008, 06:40 PM
PB and Co has 2 new flavors - Mighty maple and The Bee's Knees. :eek:

http://images.cmpgnr.com/1040619071/mapl1207934882762.jpg

Yeah well I did them one BETTER and made my OWN maple pecan butter, that stuff in the bomb!!! My favorite BY FAR!!!

Amber
05-06-2008, 12:02 AM

OMG!! where do you get this!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

2hot4u
05-06-2008, 12:50 AM
www.ilovepeanutbutter.com
OMG!! where do you get this!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

dvsness
05-06-2008, 02:31 AM
www.ilovepeanutbutter.com

I live in NYC so I can just go to PB&Co's store/restaurant. :dvsness:

Fwiw, I prefer the Cinnamon Raisin over the Chocolate.

Lisa E
05-06-2008, 03:13 AM

YUMMY!!!

SBT
05-06-2008, 05:13 AM

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

My favorite by far.

ibarramedia
05-10-2008, 03:46 AM
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

My favorite by far.

I'm glad you like them. ;)

Lisa E
05-10-2008, 04:37 AM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/product_banner_reeses.gif
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/pf_whipps.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/pf_reeses_caramel.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/pf_reese_crispycrunchy.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/pf_reese_bigcup_nuts.gif
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/pf_layeredcookie_rs.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/pf_elvis.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/pf_cookies_reese.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/pf_brownie_reese.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/images.jpg

SBT
05-10-2008, 04:39 AM
Yummmmmmmmmy :eat:

SBT
05-10-2008, 04:41 AM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/sbt2082/recipes/chocPBcake.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/sbt2082/recipes/PBBAR.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/sbt2082/recipes/Reeses.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/sbt2082/recipes/choc-pb-bombs.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/sbt2082/recipes/chocPB.jpg

ibarramedia
05-10-2008, 05:54 AM

Shan, did you make all that? I might have to pay you to make that cake in the middle for me. Looks good.

kitty kat
05-10-2008, 11:12 AM

woohoo.. yep.. Also I love bell bates frshly round pb, and whole food's roasted freshly ground peanut and almond butter. Yummmooo:awesome:

kitty kat
05-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Yeah well I did them one BETTER and made my OWN maple pecan butter, that stuff in the bomb!!! My favorite BY FAR!!!

I have "the heat is on from PB&Co. I usually add more cayene pepper.. make my nostrils scream..

NYCStrongFox
05-12-2008, 12:38 AM
I miss my peanut butter :pout::(

Blondell
05-12-2008, 12:42 AM
http://www.worldpantry.com/nspired/maranatha/img/thumb/nsp-mnb092098.jpg

JenT
05-12-2008, 02:46 AM

...yikes, I don't know why I clicked on this page when Jr. Nationals is 6 weeks away!!! These pics are so tempting! YUM!

I LOVE :pb:

SBT
05-12-2008, 02:48 AM
:rolf:

I am right there with you!!!!

:SBT 2: is my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!

Ondrea
05-12-2008, 03:31 AM
i love peanut butter, i love peanut butter, i love peanut butter..yes i do! it makes me very happy.

Lisa E
05-12-2008, 03:42 AM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/cookie_dosidos.jpg

SBT
05-12-2008, 03:59 AM
i love peanut butter, i love peanut butter, i love peanut butter..yes i do! it makes me very happy.

We should write a song :p

Lisa E
05-12-2008, 04:26 AM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/r15471fp.jpg

Lisa E
05-12-2008, 04:43 AM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/peanut-butter-banana-and-honey.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/P6210054.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/famousfoods-store_1997_23168005.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/2465133319_f999388c98.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/2465133243_826c7fa2af.jpg

SBT
05-12-2008, 05:00 AM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/peanut-butter-banana-and-honey.jpg

:eat: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

jasons805
05-12-2008, 05:01 AM
http://www.thenibble.com/reviews/main/jams/butters/peanut-butter-information.asp
http://www.muddypawscheesecake.com/jpgs/Samples/Reeces.jpg
http://www.muddypawscheesecake.com/hypertext/FlavorCheesecakePhotos2.html

Lisa E
05-12-2008, 05:03 AM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/1240437240.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/6616068272.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/cpb_brownie_sundae.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/2480983928_3410d78518.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/2480982940_95b2c4694c.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/2480982708_edf5ae9891.jpg

Lisa E
05-13-2008, 01:26 AM
NUTELLA & PB ON TOAST

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/toast_nutella.jpg

NUTELLA/PB/CHOCOLATE COVERED TRUFFLES

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/il_430xN26199401.jpg

NUTELLA ONLY ON TOAST (SORRY I HAD TO LIST IT)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/1958716.jpg

PB ICE CREAM, CHOC CAKE AND ICING

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/22394-1.jpg

PB CHEESECAKE

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/8052958878.jpg

YUMMMMMMM....

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/drbarbie_photos/ben--jerrys-peanut-butter-cup-14879.jpg