05-06-2009, 01:46 AM
NGA Heart of America Natural Classic Bodybuilding and Figure Championships
Peoria, IL
John Abraham, Promoter/Brad Schupp, Co-Promoter
1100 W Glen Ave
Peoria, IL 61614
(309) 370-5172 or (309) 448-2221
john.abraham@ncmc.com or bschupp@cefcu.com
www.hoanaturalclassic.com (http://www.hoanaturalclassic.com/)

A good friend of mine took home the overall figure title at this show just had to represent my girl, Melissa Cunningham :). I'm going to try to dig up more pictures from this show of the other ladies. :D ....AND also, I done the stonework on her suit. Lovely!

NYCStrongFox
05-06-2009, 02:51 AM
Hey Jodi! Congrats to your friend Melissa. She looks really awesome in those pics. NGA is a great organization. They were the first organization I competed in. Had she competed before? The stone work looks really nice on the suit. Great job! :D

JasonLannigan
05-06-2009, 02:57 AM
She does look great!

Jodi_Lane
05-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Hey Jodi! Congrats to your friend Melissa. She looks really awesome in those pics. NGA is a great organization. They were the first organization I competed in. Had she competed before? The stone work looks really nice on the suit. Great job! :D

Yes, Melissa has done quite a few shows and she just got her procard last November. She just keeps going up and up! I'm so happy for that girl!!! She has a website if anyone is interested! www.melissacunningham.com as well as a blog where she posts all of her training/diet information!

Thanks for the comments on the stonework--it is one of my favorites!

Take care!
Jodi :D

Fit43
05-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Jodi you did a awesome job on the suit, melissa was soooo please with it and got lots of complients from the judges on it. Melissa and myself are great friends and did our very first show together!