PDA

View Full Version : 2009 NPC Jay Cutler Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Classic

wfs63
05-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Results (as reported at RxMuscle)

2009 NPC Jay Cutler Classic
Sunday 3 May 2009
John Hancock Hall at Back Bay Events Center
Boston MA

Bodybuilding

Lightweight
1. Kristin Fonseca #84
2. Elizabeth Rohde
3. Deanna DiSalvo

Middleweight
1. Ann Marie LEuropa #82
2. Monica Nutter #87
3. Sheanita Rogers #85
4. Tracy Carson

Heavyweight
1. Rachel Rambo Ricker #86

Overall: Kristin Fonseca

Masters 35+
1. Kristin Fonseca #84
2. Monica Nutter #87
3. Elizabeth Rohde
4. Deanna DiSalvo
5. Tracy Carson

Figure

Class A
1. Ecaterina Pasiakos #31
2. Kelli Ann Correa #33
3. Stacy Curcio #16
4. Jenn DasNeves #34
5. Nicole Supranovicz #35
Ella Ciobotaru-Steigler #37
Laura Bakaysa #38

Class B
1. Tiffini Mann #32
2. Meredith O’Hanley #27
3. Jo-Ann Isnor #41
4. Jennifer Barry #45
5. Elizabeth Calvanese #15
Stacey Mercure #24
Jen Lawson #42
Erinn Tilley #43
Rachel Genesky #44
Ann Marie LEuropa #82

Class C
1. Jackie Buckley #53
2. Susan Winquist #25
3. Lisa Bergeron #52
4. Alexis Pratt #51
5. Christina Borges #62

Class D
1. Audra Hill #63
2. Jeanette Bender #22
3. Sharon Fillyaw #64
4. Nadja Pierce #28
5. Brooke Doran #23
Heidi Jones #26
Andrena Mason #61

Overall: Ecaterina Pasiakos

Classic Figure 35+
1. Fern Assard #21
2. Susan Winquist #25
3. Meredith OHanley #27
4. Jo-Ann Isnor #41
5. Jeanette Bender #22
Amy Gantwerk #12
Janice Callahan #18
Brooke Doran #23
Stacey Mercure #24
Heidi Jones #26
Nadja Pierce #28
Ella Ciobotaru-Steigler #37
Lisa Bergeron #52
Ann Marie LEuropa #82

Fitness
1. Nikki Bongiovanni #11
2. Annette Perry #10
3. Stacy Curcio #16
4. Regina Blais #20
5. Elizabeth Calvanese #15
Amy Gantwerk #12
Barbara Depta
Carrie Hale
Christine Huang
Janice Callahan
Michelle Perotti
Jessica Abu-Hijleh

Bikini
1. Annette Perry #1o
2. Lori Harder
3. Kelly MacNeil #75
4. Janet Harding
5. Lindsay Pearson
Amy Gantwerk
Michelle Perotti
Ella Ciobotaru-Steigler
Jessica Nani
Andrea Adelman
Erica Knipp
Jessica Abu-Hijleh
Kathryn Salowsky
Brianne McDonough

444will
05-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi WFS63,

thanks for posting the listing to the Cutler Classic yesterday. But I'm wondering if the list is incomplete? For instance, I know there was a competitor names Melissa Cellulare who competed in the Figure or Fitness category, but I don;t see her name in the list you posted. Also, was there another competitor in fitness with the first name Gina (spoke to her on the sideline, but didn't catch her last name).

Great show and a good time all around. :)

/Will

wfs63
05-09-2011, 08:05 PM
:confused: These are the results from two years ago.

ripitupbaby
05-09-2011, 08:07 PM
There is no thread for the 2011 show, which was last night. If anyone needs full results, they can message me. :)

gibbon18
05-10-2011, 02:42 AM
hello ripitupbaby, can you give me the results please? Do you know where i can see some pics as well?
Thanks a million!
Gibbon

ripitupbaby
05-10-2011, 02:54 AM
hello ripitupbaby, can you give me the results please? Do you know where i can see some pics as well?
Thanks a million!
Gibbon

MD.com and RxMuscle should have the pics and results posted this week. I emailed the full results to Jeff Binns for the MD.com pics. Check in a few days, should be all set.

In the meantime, I am happy to provide competitors with their final placings and feedback if they message me.

444will
05-10-2011, 03:42 PM
OK.....yeah....that was embarrassing. LOL Looking at the date would have been good, huh? :)

Saw you at the show btw. You were crazy busy, so I didn't bother you with a lame hello. Stood in the doorway to your right, light blue v-neck, super hot....you know the deal. (just kidding!!!)

Anyway, I'll check out MD for the results. Thanks
/Will

ripitupbaby
05-10-2011, 04:10 PM
OK.....yeah....that was embarrassing. LOL Looking at the date would have been good, huh? :)

Saw you at the show btw. You were crazy busy, so I didn't bother you with a lame hello. Stood in the doorway to your right, light blue v-neck, super hot....you know the deal. (just kidding!!!)

Anyway, I'll check out MD for the results. Thanks
/Will

LOL! You should have said hello because now I would love to know who you are. :D

Have we met?

444will
05-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Nope, never met. Took a couple pics with Jay, and Fitness/Figure contestant (Gina). Would share them with you (but don't know how on this site, and the only website they're on is my FB page). ???

That was my first live show.....and I must admit, it lit a fire (you know where!!!). I am seriously considering training for next year's show. (Men's masters, of course! ...and would hope for judges who lean more toward symmetry than mass! LOL)

My buddy, Glen Rodriques took 1st in men's masters over 35, 1st masters overall, 1st novice heavy, and 2nd men's open heavy. He looked incredible! Got an invite to nationals as a result. So happy for him and all the hard work he's put in! He's been haunting me to train for a show......says I could have a Frank Zane look with the right training (I think he picked a bad week to stop smoking crack! LOL) But Zane has always been an idol and if I wanted a certain look, his would be it! (still blows me away at the size/weight he competed at and won multiple O's....!)

ripitupbaby
05-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Nope, never met. Took a couple pics with Jay, and Fitness/Figure contestant (Gina). Would share them with you (but don't know how on this site, and the only website they're on is my FB page). ???

That was my first live show.....and I must admit, it lit a fire (you know where!!!). I am seriously considering training for next year's show. (Men's masters, of course! ...and would hope for judges who lean more toward symmetry than mass! LOL)

My buddy, Glen Rodriques took 1st in men's masters over 35, 1st masters overall, 1st novice heavy, and 2nd men's open heavy. He looked incredible! Got an invite to nationals as a result. So happy for him and all the hard work he's put in! He's been haunting me to train for a show......says I could have a Frank Zane look with the right training (I think he picked a bad week to stop smoking crack! LOL) But Zane has always been an idol and if I wanted a certain look, his would be it! (still blows me away at the size/weight he competed at and won multiple O's....!)

Glen looked crazy...well deserved win! And good for you... that's how I ended up getting into this... I went to that same show many years ago and it lit a fire in me too! :awesome:

Send me a friend request on Facebook - Lori LeFevre Steele - with a message saying you are 444will from sioux's board or something like that LOL...I don't manage my friend requests very well and sometimes space out about adding people unless they tell me who they are!

444will
05-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Glen looked crazy...well deserved win! And good for you... that's how I ended up getting into this... I went to that same show many years ago and it lit a fire in me too! :awesome:

Send me a friend request on Facebook - Lori LeFevre Steele - with a message saying you are 444will from sioux's board or something like that LOL...I don't manage my friend requests very well and sometimes space out about adding people unless they tell me who they are!

Nice to meet you Lori! (virtually) :-D I will FB you tonight. (wait....that could be taken the wrong way....LOL) I will send you an FB friend request tonight.

444will
05-11-2011, 03:15 AM
:waving:

444will
05-12-2011, 05:25 PM

OK, so where'd you disappear to??? LOL C'mon....my pics weren't THAT bad! :rofl: