PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast Classic, Miami May 9th

Musclepapa John
05-08-2009, 08:03 PM
MAY 9, 2009 in Hialeah, Florida!

The First Annual Gold Coast Bodybuilding, Mari Redondo Figure, Fitness, & Bikini Championships
National Physique Committee (NPC) Sanctioned Event (LEVEL IV)

The venue is the Henry H. Filer Middle School
531 West 29th St., Hialeah, FL (click map image above)

Divisions Include: Menís Open, Novice, Teen, Masters (70,60,50,40,35), Women Open, Figure Ė Open (national qualifier), Teen, Masters (50,40,30), Novice, Fitness: Open, Bikini: Open.

Guest posers: Maria Bellando & Yano Garcia

For More Information Contact:
Dr. Peter-John Rhoden
Natural Healthcare Clinic, 2713 N. Andrews Ave., Wilton Manors, FL 33311
(Tel. 954-568-5252 or 954-434-0303),

Sergio Pacheco
Physique World Gym, 1545 W. 40th St., Hialeah, FL 33012
(Tel. 305-823-8346 or 305-301-1314)

Mari Redondo
BODIES BY MARI, 70 Westward Drive, Miami, FL 33177
(Tel. 786-295-9146 or 305-888-6274)

Email Mari at redondomari@aol.com

hamsta112052
05-15-2009, 08:57 PM
This was my first NPC competition. I competed in figure over 50, got 1st place! It was well organized and everyone was very friendly, an allover good experience. I am looking forward to doing another competition on the 27 th of June in Miami-sorry, Alzheimers moment- the name eludes me right now!

Musclepapa John
05-18-2009, 03:57 AM
This was my first NPC competition. I competed in figure over 50, got 1st place! It was well organized and everyone was very friendly, an allover good experience. I am looking forward to doing another competition on the 27 th of June in Miami-sorry, Alzheimers moment- the name eludes me right now!

Hey congrats on your win. :waving:
That show on the 27th is the Miami Championships put on by George Prince along with co-promoters Sergio Pacheco & Mari Redondo who just put on the Gold Coast with Peter Rhoden. The Miami Championships has a proud tradition and it first rate. You will love it:D
Who do you train with?

John

mialin
05-18-2009, 02:39 PM

Hello there Ellen,

I remember you, you were the hottie w/ the long blond hair, lol. Im glad to see that you are on this site. I agree, the show was very well organized and brought in a nice crowd. Best of luck to you on the next show!

mialin
05-18-2009, 02:51 PM
That show on the 27th is the Miami Championships put on by George Prince along with co-promoters Sergio Pacheco & Mari Redondo who just put on the Gold Coast with Peter Rhoden. The Miami Championships has a proud tradition and it first rate. You will love it:D
Who do you train with?

John

Hi John :waving:,

Missed ya at the show.

Musclepapa John
05-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Hi John :waving:,

Missed ya at the show.

:banghead::banghead:

Had a wedding to shoot in Jacksonville. Hope to see you soon:bowdown:

hamsta112052
05-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Who do you train with?

John

I train in Pembroke Pines at Centripetal Force with Rosa Ybarra. She takes the credit for introducing me to the Gold Coast Classic. Sad to say, I won't be doing the Miami Championships this year-it's only 2 weeks away from Southern States, which I will be doing ( I must be nutz!). This site is awesome- no one else understands the passion for this sport unless they are personally involved with it- good to meet folks with the same interests!

hamsta112052
05-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Hello there Ellen,

I remember you, you were the hottie w/ the long blond hair, lol. Im glad to see that you are on this site. I agree, the show was very well organized and brought in a nice crowd. Best of luck to you on the next show!

:tr:Hey, cool, I was thinking it was kind of fun backstage there, it was a shame I might not get to know anyone after the fun was over! I couldn't quite see which gorgeous diva you were on your avatar, which category were u in?
This was my first show ever, hopefully many more to come. What surprise me most was the crowd participation. Holy Moley! I used to dance, and a dancer always has a really quiet audience-I gotta tell ya this was way more fun!
What other shows have u been to? I nixed the June 27th show- it's too close to southern states, which I will be doing
Maybe I'll see ya there!

Musclepapa John
05-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Hey Ellen,
I look forward to seeing you then at Peter Potter's Southern States. It's always a huge show of course. So I know you will bring your A-game:respect:
Can't wait to get some photos of ya:)

I train in Pembroke Pines at Centripetal Force with Rosa Ybarra. She takes the credit for introducing me to the Gold Coast Classic. Sad to say, I won't be doing the Miami Championships this year-it's only 2 weeks away from Southern States, which I will be doing ( I must be nutz!). This site is awesome- no one else understands the passion for this sport unless they are personally involved with it- good to meet folks with the same interests!