PDA

View Full Version : Vicki Nixon - IFBB Pro

Pages : [1] 2

Siouxcountry
04-08-2008, 08:12 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/bannervicki.jpg (http://home.vickinixon.com/)

Few bodybuilders have competed as long as Vicki (over 22 years)... LINK (http://home.vickinixon.com/career2.html)

Vicki is a true warrior who has battled through illness, and injury, to be the best she can be! :respect:

Vicki turned pro at the 2004 NPC Team Universe. 19 years after her first show!

Her last contest was the 2007 IFBB Jan Tana Classic. She placed 4th in the lightweight class...

Amateur video of her routine...

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haj_KjWtDqQ)

Haj_KjWtDqQ

Siouxcountry
04-08-2008, 08:30 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/DSC06439.jpg

Vicki & Mike Pulcinella are busy working on a DVD of Vicki's life story titled, Beyond The Pain...

Four video clips can be found on YouTube...

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/user/gatomjp)

4sj9opoi5Ps

qotptjmUfZA

0HnX_8WAiSo

8ZTGXhWjAf4

Siouxcountry
04-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Vicki when will your DVD be ready? :)

Mike Pulcinella
04-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Vicki when will your DVD be ready? :)

If I may jump in here...

We'll be putting the finishing touches on the video during the next few weeks. I expect that we may have it ready for y'all by early June. I'm hoping it'll be ready sooner but it's hard to predict how long the duplication will take.

Thanks for all your interest and support. I'm very excited about this project and feel that it contains some of the best work I've done so far!

We'll also be releasing some new clips to announce when its ready. In the meantime, I've designed a cover for the DVD box that I think communicates the tone of this video.

ibarramedia
04-09-2008, 12:15 AM
If I may jump in here...

We'll be putting the finishing touches on the video during the next few weeks. I expect that we may have it ready for y'all by early June. I'm hoping it'll be ready sooner but it's hard to predict how long the duplication will take.

Thanks for all your interest and support. I'm very excited about this project and feel that it contains some of the best work I've done so far!

We'll also be releasing some new clips to announce when its ready. In the meantime, I've designed a cover for the DVD box that I think communicates the tone of this video.

Nice cover.

ripitupbaby
04-09-2008, 12:27 AM
I love Vicki!! She's one of my idols. :cool:

Siouxcountry
04-09-2008, 12:28 AM

That was last year's Team Universe, right? :cool:

ripitupbaby
04-09-2008, 12:35 AM
That was last year's Team Universe, right? :cool:

Yes, I was running around like a maniac getting papparazzi pics. :camera:

ibarramedia
04-09-2008, 12:54 AM

You guys are almost the same height.

dvsness
04-09-2008, 03:43 AM
Vicci is so sweet and always has something nice to say. I look forward to the June release.

anglicanbeachparty
04-09-2008, 01:03 PM
We'll be putting the finishing touches on the video during the next few weeks. I expect that we may have it ready for y'all by early June.

I'm looking forward to this!

Mike Pulcinella
04-09-2008, 01:45 PM
I want to warn you...although Vicki is a sweet person, this DVD is not all fluffy and sweet. If any of you have seen Raising the Bar 1 & 2 or my piece on youth soccer you know that I don't shy away from the dark side of whatever I am filming.

In Beyond the Pain we touch upon the recent "downsizing" controversy as well as show the not-so-glamorous side of bodybuilding as Vicki's health problems begin to take their toll on her. We don't dwell on the negative, but merely show the reality of what happened in the year or so that this documentary covers.

It's as real and honest a look at women's bodybuilding as we could make and I hope that it honors the sacrifices that anyone makes to compete in this extreme sport.

wildangel
04-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone!! I have not had a chance to get on here as much as I would like, but today when I came to see whats happening i saw this!! WOW!! I just want to thank all of you for the kind words. I am so sentimental that i sit and cry sometimes when i read your posts. As Mike said the DVD is not all"fluffy & sweet" its digs DEEP into what has made me who I am today. My life was never easy, and lets just say: I am SO grateful to be here today!!! Its been a LONG Hard road...and along the way I found myself through bodybuilding. I was NEVER a bad person..but at times I was a Very LOST person. Today at 47 I look back and wonder...how in the HELL did i make it? Please check out the video when its released and you will see what i mean. My life is SO blessed now, I cant express enough how MUCH your thoughts and support mean to me!! I will be here as much as i can giving back to all of you...Keep Pumpin girls!!! Do it simply because..you love it!! Follow your heart, stay true to yourselves. I am here cheering you on!!
Peace & Love
Vicki Nix:awesome:

ibarramedia
04-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Hi everyone!! I have not had a chance to get on here as much as I would like, but today when I came to see whats happening i saw this!! WOW!! I just want to thank all of you for the kind words. I am so sentimental that i sit and cry sometimes when i read your posts. As Mike said the DVD is not all"fluffy & sweet" its digs DEEP into what has made me who I am today. My life was never easy, and lets just say: I am SO grateful to be here today!!! Its been a LONG Hard road...and along the way I found myself through bodybuilding. I was NEVER a bad person..but at times I was a Very LOST person. Today at 47 I look back and wonder...how in the HELL did i make it? Please check out the video when its released and you will see what i mean. My life is SO blessed now, I cant express enough how MUCH your thoughts and support mean to me!! I will be here as much as i can giving back to all of you...Keep Pumpin girls!!! Do it simply because..you love it!! Follow your heart, stay true to yourselves. I am here cheering you on!!
Peace & Love

Vicki, that is the kind of dvd i've always wanted to see. It lets you know more about what the person trully is. Not just one dimensional. Much respect to you Vicki. Taht's why i'm here. I'd love to support the girls.

Siouxcountry
04-09-2008, 10:17 PM
It's an honor to have you here with us! :) You know I adore you. :hug:

Peace & Love

wildangel
04-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Ahhh thanks Sioux!!! This board rocks!! Its so full of LOVE & RESPECT!!:respect:

SBT
04-12-2008, 03:50 AM
:welcome:

Great pictures thats for sure!!! Honored to have you here!

IslandGirl
04-12-2008, 05:00 AM
I can't wait for the release of your DVD Vicki! I think you have a sensational physique!

That's a great cover Mike.

Ondrea
04-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Peace & Love

HI VICKIE, FIRST OFF, NOT ONLY ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL WITH AN UNBELIEVABLE PHYSIQUE BUT I REALLY LOVED YOUR ABOVE POST. YOU SEEM VERY REAL AND GRATEFUL. I FEEL AS IF I HAVE FOUND MYSELF MORE SO THROUGH THE BODYBUIDLING LIFESTYLE I LEAD. I AM EXCITED TO SEE THIS DVD!

ripitupbaby
04-12-2008, 02:52 PM
HI VICKIE, FIRST OFF, NOT ONLY ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL WITH AN UNBELIEVABLE PHYSIQUE BUT I REALLY LOVED YOUR ABOVE POST. YOU SEEM VERY REAL AND GRATEFUL. I FEEL AS IF I HAVE FOUND MYSELF MORE SO THROUGH THE BODYBUIDLING LIFESTYLE I LEAD. I AM EXCITED TO SEE THIS DVD!

I am excited too! Vicki's an inspiration on many levels! :bowdown:

TomNine
04-12-2008, 06:03 PM
I wish I could tell Vicki that there is no crying in bodybuilding, but we know that isn't true. Fortunately there is always plenty going on to make you laugh.

I look forward to seeing this documentary, and I hope it receives the support it deserves. Vicki trained through pain that would keep me in bed all week, and still kept up a great attitude.

Here are two clips I have of her from 2006, an interview in July then a montage from seven weeks later at the Europa.

jj22ZJfIRn0

oodL6kj1vzg

Mike Pulcinella
04-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the post Tom.

Hey, Tom. I really admire your work. I think you have a very artistic eye. Are you a fan of Stanley Kubrick by any chance?

(I'll tell you why I asked, after you respond. I'm just curious about something.)

TomNine
04-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Mike, thanks for all the flattering comments, I am clearly not deserving. After a few years of playing around at this, I might be starting to figure out what works sometimes.

Of course I like Kubrick, but I can't imagine why one of my clips would cause you to ask. As an auteur, my style is probably closest to Coleman Francis.

Working with models like Vicki makes everything easier.

Mike Pulcinella
04-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Mike, thanks for all the flattering comments, I am clearly not deserving. After a few years of playing around at this, I might be starting to figure out what works sometimes.

Of course I like Kubrick, but I can't imagine why one of my clips would cause you to ask. As an auteur, my style is probably closest to Coleman Francis.

Working with models like Vicki makes everything easier.

It's not your video clips but your still photography that makes me think of Kubrick. He was fond of setting the camera at the end of a long hallway so that the vanishing point is at the center of the screen. I've seen a few of your pix composed like that. Just look at your avatar!!

wildangel
04-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Thank you ladies!!! I truly am grateful and honored to be here with All the love and support!! I was at the metro yesterday & did try and get some photo's..but long story short, i was unable to get any good quality inside...sorry!! I did get some great pics of NY! LOL!!
Thank you all once again for the kind words!! Best of luck to all of you in the future!! I will be here showing the love:):respect:
xo

Lisa
04-14-2008, 06:39 AM
You are an amazing woman!!!:bowdown::bowdown:

mighty lightweight
04-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Vick is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

KMS
04-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey GIRL

WHO LOVES YA!!!!????
KATIE DOES.

MUAH Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

wildangel
04-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Tom, Mike, Katie,Carla, lisa,Lori, Ondrea,Island Girl, SBT, Ibaramedia..and everyone else...Thank you!!!! Its been an awesome Journey!!! Its NOT over till its over...who knows..maybe someday..I will appear out of no where and do an Over 60 class..if they have it in the future:))
Peace & Love to you all!!!
xoxooxoxo

Siouxcountry
04-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Tom, Mike, Katie,Carla, lisa,Lori, Ondrea,Island Girl, SBT, Ibaramedia..and everyone else...Thank you!!!! Its been an awesome Journey!!! Its NOT over till its over...who knows..maybe someday..I will appear out of no where and do an Over 60 class..if they have it in the future:))
Peace & Love to you all!!!
xoxooxoxo

We would love to see you back on stage.

I'm happy to see you will always be a part of this business. And wishing you luck on your upcoming journey into the physique photography side of the industry. :)

Betsy
04-15-2008, 06:23 PM
I love how you are so down to earth-- and REAL!! Cant wait to hear more from you on the boards!!!!:respect:!!!!!

wildangel
04-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Betsy,
Thank you! hey by the way...did u and ur twin do the show in Philly last year? The Tracey greenwood show? That had to be you from seeing your Avatar!?
You two are precious, by the way!!! Stunning ladies!!
Much love
Vicki Nixon
I was at that show back stage helping a figure client of mine:)

Siouxcountry
04-21-2008, 07:52 AM
Pro Of The Week!

:respect:

anglicanbeachparty
04-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Dang, Sioux ... that picture of Vicki looks familiar (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=348) ... which I could remember where I had seen it before!

wildangel
04-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Sioux!! Thank you for making me Pro of the week!!! I am honored:)
You guys are the best here!!! Have a great week!!
Love ya!

ripitupbaby
04-21-2008, 01:52 PM
I LOVE the Pro of the Week picture!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

xena
04-21-2008, 02:42 PM
I LOVE the Pro of the Week picture!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Me too! Awesome picture!!!!!!!! :yourock:

Siouxcountry
04-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Dang, Sioux ... that picture of Vicki looks familiar (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=348) ... which I could remember where I had seen it before!

Hurry up on that painting! :p

Sioux!! Thank you for making me Pro of the week!!! I am honored:)
You guys are the best here!!! Have a great week!!
Love ya!

You're welcome, Vicki! I bet you can't wait for the New York Pro? :cool:

Ondrea
04-21-2008, 07:35 PM
OMG...Vicki u r my idol! i want to look JUST like you! that pic of u is gorgeous!

cray17
04-22-2008, 04:00 PM
:awesome:

Vicki, you are a beautiful person-inside and out. Congrats on your Pro of the Week honor!

JenFerFigure
04-22-2008, 04:03 PM
OMG...Vicki u r my idol! i want to look JUST like you! that pic of u is gorgeous!

Me too!!! Congrats on Pro of the Week and congrats on a superior physique and face. Stunning photo! :awesome:

Mike Pulcinella
04-24-2008, 01:42 AM

You probably see it when you sleep at this point!

Mike Pulcinella
04-24-2008, 01:44 AM
Pro Of The Week!

How awesome! Congrats sweety! Great pic too!

anglicanbeachparty
04-24-2008, 11:31 AM
You probably see it when you sleep at this point!

Well, if I have to have any image burned indelibly on my retinas ... this one of Vicki would be a good choice! :D

wildangel
04-24-2008, 02:45 PM
AHHH...you guys are the Best!! U are why I come here!! Mucho Love to All of you!!
:kiss:

Siouxcountry
04-24-2008, 07:44 PM
AHHH...you guys are the Best!! U are why I come here!! Mucho Love to All of you!!

Vicki,

Are you in touch with any of the women competing in New York in a few weeks?

I don't see much talk about this show, not even at MD.

Any news you can share with us?

:)

TomNine
04-24-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm sure you could have found a better photo, but not a nicer lady to honor.

wildangel
04-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Sioux, the show has a GREAT lineup!!I honestly DONT know why there is not more hype about it. I have spoken to Colette many times and Toni Norman as well...they are both good friends of mine. But, you are right...not much talk about it??

Tom, I love that picture...since it was you that took it!! You and I did some good stuff!! I was not always in the best of shape ( health wise) but we did have some fun! Will you be in NY? Hope to see you there!! Thank you for all your kindness..always!!
XO:awesome:

Siouxcountry
04-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Sioux, the show has a GREAT lineup!!I honestly DONT know why there is not more hype about it. I have spoken to Colette many times and Toni Norman as well...they are both good friends of mine. But, you are right...not much talk about it??

That is really to bad that there is so little hype about this contest. The athletes themselves need to get online, and help. I am doing my part, and would happily do more.

I want this show to be a success, so this will be a yearly event!

wildangel
04-25-2008, 12:21 PM
I hear ya!! We NEED more shows and it seems like when we do get one..its NOT even talked about much..like I did the Sacramento Ca last year..John Linsey was nice enough to add us Pro bodybuilders to his mix and it was a Dead subject for the most part. I AM Glad to see so many ladies turn out for the NY show!! Well at least the List that was posted showed 21!! As for ladies coming on the boards..sadly most dont do boards when they are getting ready to compete...for lack of time, and they are in fear of negative remarks ect... BUT..here on Siouxcountry we NEVER get negative!! Theres ONLY love here:)) I will do my best to get others to join...You ALL have a GREAT weekend!! I am having a garage sale...good bye JUNK!!
Peace
V

Powergoddess
04-25-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm sure you could have found a better photo, but not a nicer lady to honor.

I've never seen a bad photo of Vicki - they are all stunning!

Siouxcountry
04-25-2008, 05:33 PM
I hear ya!! We NEED more shows and it seems like when we do get one..its NOT even talked about much..like I did the Sacramento Ca last year..John Linsey was nice enough to add us Pro bodybuilders to his mix and it was a Dead subject for the most part. I AM Glad to see so many ladies turn out for the NY show!! Well at least the List that was posted showed 21!! As for ladies coming on the boards..sadly most dont do boards when they are getting ready to compete...for lack of time, and they are in fear of negative remarks ect... BUT..here on Siouxcountry we NEVER get negative!! Theres ONLY love here:)) I will do my best to get others to join...You ALL have a GREAT weekend!! I am having a garage sale...good bye JUNK!!
Peace
V

Absolutely, women who compete in bodybuilding are respected here. :) I try hard to make the shows interesting for our readers. It's difficult when so few (only two on that list) have even posted anywhere lately. How cool would it be to have half of the members on that list chatting about the show, posting progress pics, etc.

Any help would be appreciated Vicki. :respect:

Have a great weekend, Vicki, and good luck with the Garage sale. :)

wildangel
04-27-2008, 05:42 PM
YOU KNOW I WILL DO MY BEST FOR YOU! THANK YOU POWERGODDNESS!! SO SWEET OF YOU TO SAY!! BY THE WAY...MY GARAGE SALE WAS A SUCCESS!! MADE 500.00 BUCKS! ENOUGH TO PAY FOR MY NEW LIFE FITNESS RECUMBANT BIKE I JUST BOUGHT:) !!!!

I GO TO SEE THE PREVIEW OF MY DVD TONIGHT!!! I AM SO BESIDE MYSELF! MY HUBBY AND I AND 3 OTHERS WILL BE THERE TO WATCH IT AND SEE IF I WANT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES...REMEMBER I HAVE NOT SEEN IT EVER! I HAVE ONLY SEEN WHAT U GUYS HAVE SEEN...JUST CLIPS...SO IMAGINE HOW I WILL FEEL AS I SEE THE LAST TWO YRS OF FILMING UNFOLD!!!!

I WILL LET U KNOW WHAT I THINK AFTER I SEE IT ....HANG TIGHT! ITS ALMOST DONE!
LOVE and PEACE
vicki

Siouxcountry
04-27-2008, 06:06 PM
$500 is pretty good! :popcorn:

I can imagine how emotional today will be for you, let us know how it goes. :hug:

Siouxcountry
04-28-2008, 12:26 AM
Talk about abs! :cool:

When was this photo taken?

jenscats5
04-28-2008, 01:35 AM
:waving: Hi Vickie!! Jen here - Glad to see you here.....loved you since I got to be backstage with you at the last show here in DE before Tracey took it over.....2 years ago I think and I still had my knee brace on cuz of my ACL surgery.....hope your recovery is going well.....

Vicki is a true asset to this sport!

wildangel
04-28-2008, 01:37 PM
hey everyone!
the DVD preview last night was unreal! I cryed several times throughout..its done so well with a great talent behind the camera! Mike didnt just shoot footage for 2 yrs..he told a great story. It All came together beautifully, I am very pleased!! We still has one more interview and a little peek inside my present life and what I am doing now that I retired. Mike didnt do your "average" regular predictable video...this shows you the person BEHIND the body. Enough said...i don't want to disclose to much...my excitement level is out of control at this point! We are still shooting for the release date of JULY 1st. My husband and I both are in awe of what Mike has done with my story. Thank you Mikey!!! And again thank ALL of you here for your constant support!!
Love & respect to all of you!!:respect:
Vicki

Siouxcountry
04-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Vicki, or Mike,

How long will the video be?

How much footage did Mike take?

wildangel
04-29-2008, 12:13 PM
footage was ...LOTS! over a 2 yr period..I will leave that to Mike to answer :)
I believe the time was about 1 hr 10 minutes..again..I will get Mike to answer these.

The end is yet to come...I cant wait to see what Mike comes up with next!!!!
xo:bowdown:

Mike Pulcinella
04-29-2008, 01:20 PM
I think that when we are finally done that the main story will be about 1 hour and 20 minutes. But we also have about 10 or so minutes of extras and deleted scenes.

I shot almost 50 hours of footage for this project, That's pretty normal if you want to get something that is interesting and "rich", as I put it. For instance, I have a stack of hour long tapes full of Vicki's various Doctor visits but only a few minutes, or sometimes, a few SECONDS of that footage made it into the video.

The reason most BB vids aren't very good is that few people are willing to shoot such a high ratio of footage to final product. When I hear of Mits releasing a FIVE hour Jay Cutler workout video I just shake my head in disbelief!

wildangel
04-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Thank you for answering that question Mike...you have ALL the footage and all the answers and SO much talent!! Everyone will see that when BTP is released..not to mention Raising the bar 1 & 2!! This man is AMAZING guys!!
Off to make people scream now...Clients that is:)
Peace;)

Siouxcountry
04-29-2008, 07:06 PM
When I hear of Mits releasing a FIVE hour Jay Cutler workout video I just shake my head in disbelief!

I know that is crazy! I can't imagine watching 5 hours of Jay Cutler lol :D

KMS
04-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Hey sweets...just wanted to pop in here and say hello and a big hug and love ya.

wildangel
04-29-2008, 11:44 PM
AHH thanks!! Right back at ya Kathryn!!! How r u doing?? Enjoying your spring so far??
XO

Irene Andersen IFBB PRO
05-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Hi Vicky!
Nice to see you in here..I have just became a member:waving:
Hope everything is ok with you and maybee I see you soon. I saw you
on the list of the show in Florida ....I will bee there!
Take care,
irene andersen
www.ireneandersen.com

Mike Pulcinella
05-02-2008, 03:13 AM
I know that is crazy! I can't imagine watching 5 hours of Jay Cutler lol :D

I can't imagine watching 5 hours of ANYBODY!! Even the great Martin Scorcese doesn't make movies that long!!

Mike Pulcinella
05-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Hi Vicky!
Nice to see you in here..I have just became a member:waving:
Hope everything is ok with you and maybee I see you soon. I saw you
on the list of the show in Florida ....I will bee there!
Take care,
irene andersen
www.ireneandersen.com

Hi Irene! Nice to see you here!

Irene makes a short cameo appearance in Beyond the Pain because she was sharing a dressing room with Vicki. She and the other ladies were very cool about having me poke around with my video camera and for that I am always grateful.

Irene caught my eye that day. She has a very unique look. Being an outsider to bodybuilding, I didn't know who she was at the time I was shooting and so in my notes I called her "The Indian Girl" because of the posing outfit she was wearing!

Here are a few stills from the DVD.

wildangel
05-02-2008, 11:58 PM
IRENE!! Glad to have a fellow Pro BB here!!!! I will be helping Klaudia larson for the Florida show, as u know I retired..no more shows for me!!! It will be SO GOOD to see you!!!!!! I will be staying with Klaudia from Wed before the show until Monday after~~!! Klaudia is then doing the Europa in Texas..are u competing in both shows as well?? Best of luck to you!!!!
Cant wait to see you!!
XO:respect:

Siouxcountry
05-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Vicki's DVD will be available July 1st, 2008.

You can pre-order her DVD here...

http://home.vickinixon.com/store.html

Siouxcountry
05-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Also Vicki will be at this weekend's New York Pro...

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Irene Andersen IFBB PRO
05-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi Irene! Nice to see you here!

Irene makes a short cameo appearance in Beyond the Pain because she was sharing a dressing room with Vicki. She and the other ladies were very cool about having me poke around with my video camera and for that I am always grateful.

Irene caught my eye that day. She has a very unique look. Being an outsider to bodybuilding, I didn't know who she was at the time I was shooting and so in my notes I called her "The Indian Girl" because of the posing outfit she was wearing!

Here are a few stills from the DVD.

Hi Mike!
Thanks for that;)
Nice to see you in here.
Take care, irene

Irene Andersen IFBB PRO
05-06-2008, 08:56 PM
IRENE!! Glad to have a fellow Pro BB here!!!! I will be helping Klaudia larson for the Florida show, as u know I retired..no more shows for me!!! It will be SO GOOD to see you!!!!!! I will be staying with Klaudia from Wed before the show until Monday after~~!! Klaudia is then doing the Europa in Texas..are u competing in both shows as well?? Best of luck to you!!!!
Cant wait to see you!!
XO:respect:

Hi Vicky!
Yes I will do the same shows as Klaudia.....
And it will be nice to have you there...:)
I will call Klaudia and see what hotel she is staing at,
so take care and see you soon!!!!
Cant wait to see you too!

wildangel
05-07-2008, 12:23 PM
HEY everyone!!
MY DVD documentary is NOW available! I am taking pre-orders on my website to see how many we need to get started. Please go to my website and in my STORE you can see the preview and cover of the DVD.

www.vickinixon.com and click on STORE

Have a Great weekend!!:waving:

wildangel
05-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Irene!!
I will be so happy to see you and all the others! Klaudia and I stayed in the same room last year at the Arnold Classic and had a Blast! I am honored to be there with you ladies...I am helping Klaudia with All her needs...that way shes not so stressed by herself:) See you in August girl! Train hard and stay healthy!!
XO

Siouxcountry
05-08-2008, 02:39 AM
An Introduction to the DVD:

http://www.myspace.com/thevickinixonstory

In 2007 medical problems brought to an abrupt end the career of one of the best loved competitors in women’s bodybuilding. Through intense and very personal trials of drug addiction, abusive relationships, depression and physical ailments Vicki Nixon has persevered, bringing her shredded physique and unique style to the stage year after year.

Beyond the Pain is a powerful retrospective of an amazing career and an intimate portrait of a turbulent life that explains the origins of her love of bodybuilding and reveals the reasons why she can no longer compete in the sport she has made her life for twenty-three years. This DVD goes behind the scenes to show her life, her loves, her pain and her triumph.

Through revealing interviews, family photos, home movies and intensely candid footage we get an intimate look into Vicki’s life. Exclusive backstage footage at her final contest, the 2007 IFBB Jan Tana show, and operating room video of her career ending knee surgery make Beyond the Pain required viewing for every fan of women’s bodybuilding.

Inspiring, painful, fascinating and honest, Beyond the Pain will take you deeper into the world of women’s bodybuilding than ever before and take you closer than you’ve ever been to one of its favorite stars.
- Mike Pulcinella

anglicanbeachparty
05-08-2008, 11:31 AM
I pre-ordered mine yesterday!

wildangel
05-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Paul!!
I got your order and didnt know it was you!! The last name threw me off! LOL!! Thank you SO much for the order!!! I will send them out after the release date of JULY 1st!!! We have another final interview for it on Mothers Day...then it goes back to the FINAL editing.
Hope you have a great weekend!! Hows the painting coming along?

KMS
05-08-2008, 02:30 PM
WOO HOO honey bunny now whenever I want to see you I can pop in the DVD. LOL

My spring is going GREAT. Lot's going on and staying very busy. I have started judging, my training business is crazy busy and my family if finer then frogs hair. So it's all good here. WHEW thank god. My little guy graduates from 8th grade very soon. This scares the bejezus out of me.

I hope I run into you around and about soon. I am going to attend for support the Jr Nats are you going to attend by any chance.

wildangel
05-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Kat
You are like a breath of fresh air sweet lady!! I am so glad to hear that your family is doing well!! Happy to also hear your clients are plentiful:) Judging is cool, I did it for many yrs myself. I am thinking about getting back into it..who knows..maybe I will become an IFBB Judge, I just don't want anyone mad at me!! LOL!!! I wont be at the Jrs this yr.Ii just go to local shows and Pro shows that are near by. Saving money this yr for home improvements as we are moving to our Florida home in 2.5 yrs and need to be ready to sell this one:)

This weekend I will be in NY at the IFBB Pro show..I am so looking forward to seeing my buddies there and taking candids!! Much love to you and yours and have a great summer!!!
Check out my DVD girl!! There were & are a few adversities in there that may surprise you. I am THANKFUL to be here to tell my story.
God bless!
XOXO:waving:

anglicanbeachparty
05-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Hows the painting coming along?

I got a bunch done about a month ago, and then have been stalled out since then. Partly it is due (looking around for excuses) to the increased amount of time I am spending on the treadmill, trying to prep for only my 2nd BB show ever!

I just gotta say, it is nuts :nuts: what you ladies have to go through to compete. People have no idea!

dvsness
05-08-2008, 05:54 PM
See you Saturday! ;)

KMS
05-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Save me a room in that Florida home. I am right behind you. :)

wildangel
05-08-2008, 11:53 PM
awesome!! U are doing a show!! When? Where?? Thats great!! Best of luck to you!!!!

Kat, theres an empty room for you anytime girl!!

DVSNES, if u see me..come up and introduce yourself! I would love to meet you!!
XO:waving:

Siouxcountry
05-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Vicki attended prejudging at the 2008 IFBB New York Pro and took some pics... :camera:

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=1194

wildangel
05-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Just wanted to wish the JR USA ladies GOOD LUCK!!! Also My last interview for the DVD was done Last Sunday on Mothers day..IT went awesome!! Mike was very pleased and he made me cry..hes very pleased with that!! LOL! Actually the questions he was asking HIT HOME! I could NOT help but cry....the best is yet to come!! July 1st wont come fast enough!!! The release date is:6 weeks away!! :awesome: Have a Great weekend all!!!

buffgina
05-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Vicki - just wanted to introduce myself to you, and also....I have seen "raising the bar" like 10 times, and from the moment I saw you on that I said "I want my physique to look like her!" I really admire you, and I am so excited to see your dvd when it comes out! I just started competing this past year in figure, and I will do my first bbing show this November at the easterns. Thanks for being an inspiration!:angel:

wildangel
05-17-2008, 10:50 PM
Gina
Thank you so much! I am so happy to hear that i have inspired you!! Thats what I love to hear the most! We need more women in this sport!! Raising the bar is about my friend Dave, he is in my DVD as well. I hope you get a copy and I want to hear how you do in your show!!! Keep me posted!! best of luck to you girl!!!
I am here in your corner!!

buffgina
05-18-2008, 01:16 AM
Gina
Thank you so much! I am so happy to hear that i have inspired you!! Thats what I love to hear the most! We need more women in this sport!! Raising the bar is about my friend Dave, he is in my DVD as well. I hope you get a copy and I want to hear how you do in your show!!! Keep me posted!! best of luck to you girl!!!
I am here in your corner!!

Wow - Vicki Nixon in my corner.....I am blushing!!! I am really excited for your dvd to come out!! You are a shining star :)

wildangel
05-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Hey girl...thank you again for the compliments and support. Now..about you!! Where is your show and what is the date???
Have a great week!!
V

Mike Pulcinella
05-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Vicki - just wanted to introduce myself to you, and also....I have seen "raising the bar" like 10 times, and from the moment I saw you on that I said "I want my physique to look like her!" I really admire you, and I am so excited to see your dvd when it comes out! I just started competing this past year in figure, and I will do my first bbing show this November at the easterns. Thanks for being an inspiration!:angel:

You learned of Vicki through RTB? And watched it 10 times??!! Wow, that's awesome! Glad to be of service!

wildangel
05-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Yes we have Mike to thank for RTB!!! That DVD rocks as well as RTB 2 !! Anything Mike gets his hands on turns to GOLD!! Hes an awesome Video man with mucho talent for telling a story!! I cant wait for you to see my DVd and hear what u have to say..its all a bit scary as I reveled So many personal issues in it! But..the truth has gotten me this far..so its a GOOD ending:)
Love ya Mikey!!

buffgina
05-20-2008, 01:40 AM
Hey girl...thank you again for the compliments and support. Now..about you!! Where is your show and what is the date???
Have a great week!!
V

My show is the NPC Eastern USA's on November 15th, 2008. You just posted in my thread, and ummmm like that made my day - wow! You are so awesome Vicki! :angel:

You learned of Vicki through RTB? And watched it 10 times??!! Wow, that's awesome! Glad to be of service!

Wow! Yea, I have watched it AT LEAST 10x.....if your brother is around you can tell him that I laugh every time I watch him "drink" his oatmeal, and Victor DelCampo has the best line "I get to walk around in my sports car everyday." Ok...I'm a little obsessed haha. Thanks....I loved it, and anyone that comes over I tell them this: "hey, you want to watch a really cool video about bodybuilders?" I then force them to watch RTB with me - yes, seriousely:) If you want to send me Vicki's dvd for promoting you to my guests I'll send you my address :waving::angel:

Yes we have Mike to thank for RTB!!! That DVD rocks as well as RTB 2 !! Anything Mike gets his hands on turns to GOLD!! Hes an awesome Video man with mucho talent for telling a story!! I cant wait for you to see my DVd and hear what u have to say..its all a bit scary as I reveled So many personal issues in it! But..the truth has gotten me this far..so its a GOOD ending:)
Love ya Mikey!!

I saw some clips that were posted - I thought you were gonna pass out during the photo shoot (you were in a blue suit I don't remember which show) and you were telling him it was hot in there - did you make it through the shoot? I am so excited to see it!! :)

wildangel
05-20-2008, 01:45 PM
That show that u saw me in on the clip was: MY Last show in NY 2007.the IFBB Jan Tana. I was shooting with a very well known photographer Martin Schoeller, it was about 100 outside in June and I had just come off stage after pre-judging. The set up where he was shooting was in the basement of an old building and the heat alone was unreal as I was dehydrated and the lights he uses were putting off TONS of heat...I was feeling very weak and dizzy to say the least!! But as you know..I made it through!! When you see the video you will see many other things I had to go through on a daily basis.

As for you show..if I am able I will be there to cheer you on!! Again..many thanks for the kind words and I look forward to seeing pics of your progress!!
XO

Siouxcountry
05-20-2008, 06:37 PM
As for you show..if I am able I will be there to cheer you on!! Again..many thanks for the kind words and I look forward to seeing pics of your progress!!
XO

I want a pic of you and Gina at the NPC Easterns! :respect:

buffgina
05-23-2008, 12:49 AM
I want a pic of you and Gina at the NPC Easterns! :respect:

:angel::) Sioux- I want a picture too!! Although, I don't know if it is confirmed if she can come to the show - but if she can come that would be like an amazing moment in my life! Vicki I hope you don't think I'm some weirdo....I just admire you, and you inspire me to do my best every day, and I think you're "the real deal" in the world of bodybuilding. :)

wildangel
05-23-2008, 06:35 PM
Gina
The last thing I think you are is a weirdo!! Female BBers are one of a kind and when we can give one another compliments thats just appreciation and respect for one another in this crazy sport.l will do my best to come to your show!! Its still off and i will know when its closer. And If I do make it...we will get a pic together!!! Much love and respect to you Gina and i cant tell you enough how grateful i am to hear i have made a difference in your world:) Thats what we ALL hope to do..to inspire others!!
Have a GREAT Holiday weekend!!
Peace

buffgina
05-24-2008, 10:17 AM
Vicki - I just saw some interview you did on youtube......we have something in common. I used to dance as a kid also. At first I think i liked it, but I was also really pushed to continue with it too. I just watched RTB part 2 - I cried my eyes out at the end. Mike is really good at what he does, and he gets you to see what feelings people are truly going through. Have a great weekend!
Peace!

wildangel
05-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Gina
You and I have tons in common..BBers are so much alike in so many ways!!!
So, you saw Raising The Bar 2!! Awesome stuff huh!! Mike is amazing and Dave is great on camera as well as in person..so thats a BIG PLUS!!
ENJOY your Day!!
God bless:waving:
by the way..we did some more footage yesterday in Philly for the ending of my DVD. Soooo..its only a matter of time now!!!! Cant wait to get the DVD out for ALL to see!!

buffgina
05-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Gina
You and I have tons in common..BBers are so much alike in so many ways!!!
So, you saw Raising The Bar 2!! Awesome stuff huh!! Mike is amazing and Dave is great on camera as well as in person..so thats a BIG PLUS!!
ENJOY your Day!!
God bless:waving:
by the way..we did some more footage yesterday in Philly for the ending of my DVD. Soooo..its only a matter of time now!!!! Cant wait to get the DVD out for ALL to see!!

Vicki - I hope to have half of the amazing qualities that you have someday - you seem very genuine, and I feel lucky to look at someone who is my role model in this sport as that kind of a person. Mike is very talented!....I just wrote a review of my take on RTB2 on here, it totally connected with me. I would love to meet both him and Dave someday also....I feel like I know them already haha. I am really excited about your DVD - it will be my official 'inspirational film' while I'm getting closer to the show! Thank you for being great:waving:
Peace!

Siouxcountry
05-27-2008, 05:26 PM
Colette Nelson, Sheri Owens, & Vicki outside the Montel Williams show November 2007. :)

wildangel
05-27-2008, 05:44 PM
RIGHT back at ya Gina! read your review..awesome job! Mike and Dave are very unique, one of a kind people and they are like my brothers...I LOVE them BOTH dearly!!!Hope u will meet them someday!
Mucho love
V:D

buffgina
06-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Hi Vicki!! Just wanted to say hello and I hope you are having a great week!:).

Siouxcountry
06-07-2008, 02:01 AM
A new video clip from Beyond The Pain...

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=1616

Her DVD is now available...

http://www.vickinixon.com/store.html

:cool:

Mike Pulcinella
06-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Classic Women's Bodybuilding - 1992 Video Clip

The attempt to return to "classic" physiques in women's bodybuilding is a hot topic right now. I thought I'd share this clip with you. It's Carla Dunlap interviewing Vicki Nixon for ESPN way back in 1992. This is included as an extra on Vicki's new DVD Beyond the Pain.

Women's bodybuilding on ESPN!!! Can you believe it?? Back in the day, bodybuilding was actually on television! AND they cared enough about it to do segments like this to educate the general public.

http://www.vimeo.com/1152655

Siouxcountry
06-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks, Mike! Sure would be cool if they still had women's bodybuilding on ESPN.

Siouxcountry
06-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Gina Fata reviews Beyond The Pain... :)

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=1687

wildangel
06-13-2008, 12:17 PM
The clip was a blast to do and an honor to have been picked from hundreds of other female BBers there!! Thanks for posting it Mike! Ahhh those were the days!! The shows were SO BIG with thousands in the audience and hundreds of female bodybuilders in each class!!! I had over 35 just in the LW class with me!! I was a whooping 114lb lbs there!! LOL!! 32 yr old. Sioux, I to wish the coverage was still there..we were all over the magazines and we had sponsors ect...

Siouxcountry
06-15-2008, 03:35 AM
Linda Wood Hoyte interviews Vicki Nixon... :)

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1258/173/

L: What is your greatest success?

V: Winning the overall at the Team Universe and representing the US in the World Championships in Barcelona, Spain. And of course attaining my Pro status. Outside of the bodybuilding world, I would have to say my greatest success was marrying Brian in 1995 and overcoming my many adversities. The medical issues that I have dealt with besides the Liver Disease are: 2 blown cervical disks, and 2 in my lower back, bone on bone in my knee's and a hole in my right femur from wear and tear...and fibromyalgia & chronic migraines. The list goes on. but I rather say this, no matter what life throws at you. you can still reach for the stars and believe in your DREAMS, because the mind is a powerful tool. There are NO limits as to what you can achieve if you want something bad enough.

Siouxcountry
06-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Mike Pulcinella shares a video clip from Beyond The Pain with us. 2007 Jan Tana..........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=1753

wildangel
06-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Thank you Sioux for posting all these for me! The DVD sales are going well and I keep getting great reviews from all who see it. I WELCOME all reviews!!
We are keeping the sales exclusive on my website for now...

Have a GREAT week! By the way.I will be taking pics at the Masters Nats and Tamp Pro show for you!!
XXO

Siouxcountry
06-23-2008, 06:36 PM
Have a GREAT week! By the way.I will be taking pics at the Masters Nats and Tamp Pro show for you!!
XXO

That would be awesome, Vicki! :bowdown:

I am happy to hear the DVD is selling well. :awesome:

Aletha
06-24-2008, 04:12 AM
Vicki,
Congratulations to all your success. I really enjoyed reading all the great reviews. I have a questions about your chronic migraines. I've suffer for 27 years from extreme migraines and the older I get, the worst the episodes. Have you been able to find any relief?

Siouxcountry
07-09-2008, 03:19 AM
Gerry Triano reviews Vicki Nixon's DVD, Beyond The Pain.............

http://www.bodybuildingreviews.net/vidreviews/BeyondThePain.html

herbiceps
07-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Did my puppy Louie make the final cut on the dvd? he's dying to know...

Mike Pulcinella
07-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Did my puppy Louie make the final cut on the dvd? he's dying to know...

How could I cut Louie??? He gets "awwwwww"s every time he appears on screen. I know star power when I see it!!

KMS
07-09-2008, 12:41 PM
I just wanted to stop in and say HI Vicki my love. I hope you are doing just fabulous. MUAH
KMS

wildangel
07-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Aletha...I have tried several meds..the one I take now is...Relapax..i think thats how u spell it...I DONT get them near as much anymore! Thank goodness! I used to get so bad that I would throw up and unable to move...just had to lay down in a dark quiet room..sometimes I would get one for several days. Stay away from trigger foods and drinks!! Are u taking anything for them now??

buffgina
07-11-2008, 02:18 AM
Vicki - I am taking a beginner painting class this summer. My midterm project is to create a still life portrait of ourselves....we can use objects, pictures, etc. to represent things that are important to us in life, and who we are. I am obviousely focusing on bodybuilding for the project:) We are allowed to put 1 or 2 pictures on it that are in collage form.....I would like to ask your permission to use a picture of you on the painting. Hope you are well and life is treating you with pleasure!

wildangel
07-12-2008, 10:03 PM
I would BE HONORED to have you use a picture of me!!! And I want to see your finished project!!! I am so flattered!!! Can I see it when its done? I bet it will be just awesome! Best of luck with it and ENJOY the project:)

I am having a very nice relaxing weekend and I hope you are too!! I will be flying to the Masters Nats next week..so this weekend we are chilling out for once:) but only after we train of course!! LOL!

Thank you BuffGina!! Please keep me posted!
HUGS:waving:

Siouxcountry
07-12-2008, 10:07 PM
I am having a very nice relaxing weekend and I hope you are too!! I will be flying to the Masters Nats next week..so this weekend we are chilling out for once:) but only after we train of course!! LOL!

That show is going to rock! :respect: I look forward to any candid photos you can share with us from this event. :)

Our Masters Nationals forum...............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67

herbiceps
07-13-2008, 12:31 AM
outstanding...guess I'll have to order a copy of the video now :)

How could I cut Louie??? He gets "awwwwww"s every time he appears on screen. I know star power when I see it!!

buffgina
07-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Vicki - I will take a picture of it when it's done.....I am a BEGINNER so it's nothing mindblowing, but I'll be done with it this week. Have fun at the show!:)

Siouxcountry
07-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Vicki - I will take a picture of it when it's done.....I am a BEGINNER so it's nothing mindblowing, but I'll be done with it this week. Have fun at the show!:)

I'm looking forward to the pic too! :waving:

wildangel
07-14-2008, 01:37 PM
HEY MIKE E. !!! Your dogs were total STARS in the Video!!! You are in it ALOT! That last time we shot turned out SO well!!! Thank you for being a Part of my DVD!

Buffgina..I will be looking for your project this week! I am excited to see how it turns out!!!
XXO
Off to train clients now....ENJOY your day everyone!:D

Physedfit
07-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey Vicki! Just wanted to give you a shout! Hope all is well!

buffgina
07-14-2008, 11:47 PM
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/nyfigure/th_Close.jpg (http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/nyfigure/Close.jpg)
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/nyfigure/th_Full2.jpg (http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/nyfigure/Full2.jpg)

wildangel
07-16-2008, 02:17 PM
GINA!!!
WOW! What can I say....I am totally in awe and humbled by your art piece! I see looking at it that you are saying this is who I am and this is what i want. You did an awesome job expressing your emotions in it!!! GREAT 1st piece girl!!!

When I see myself at the Top of it...I am totally speechless! It made my day to see your art posted this morning...thank you SO MUCH for sharing it and including me! WOW! You are so sweet and I hope to meet u in person someday!!! If everything works out ..we will!
I fly out to Pittssburg this Friday for the Masters Nats ...so I wont be on the boards till next week. I will hit ya back then!!

HUGS:)

wildangel
07-16-2008, 02:22 PM
HEY KIRA!!! Thanks for the sout out girl! I am hangin in there, need to finish packing for the masters Nats today and train clients...Whats on your Contest plans for this year? I would LOVE to see you on stage in person!
Chat with ya soon!

buffgina
07-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Vicki - I just got back from presenting the painting to the class - they were intrigued with the whole bodybuilding thing, and of course asked me to flex and show them a bicep hahha. You are not only inspiring as a bodybuilder, but a gentle soul as well - thank YOU:)

Siouxcountry
07-20-2008, 07:30 AM
Vicki Nixon & Tammy Patnode at the 2008 NPC Masters National Championships............... :)

buffgina
07-21-2008, 11:38 PM
That's a great picture of Vicki and Tammy! 2 fantastic representations of female bodybuilders:) Vicki - how was the trip?

Siouxcountry
07-23-2008, 04:22 AM
A review of Beyond The Pain..........

Hi Vickie,

I received your dvd last Monday, excellent customer service by the way, that was quick. I also watch the dvd that night and a couple times since, and I have to say I was not expecting such an emotional journey. It was very brave of you to be so open and honest about where you started, where you've been, where you are, and where you may be going. You've really gone through a lot of challenges and made it through with strength, determination, perseverance and hope. I really loved this documentary. It even made me feel more determined to reach certain goals despite what ever road block that are up ahead. It was also good to see your husband Brian not allow his shyness to prevent him from becoming a police officer, getting up on stage in posing trunks and pursuing the lady who would become the love of his life. Thank you both for sharing your life with 'us'.

I hope you both continue to reach your dreams in good health, and to keep touching peoples lives in the positive and nurturing way you do.

All the best.

Niaz

wildangel
07-23-2008, 11:49 PM
The trip was great, busy with my girl who came in 3rd in the hw's!!! Congrats to Lauren Laplante!!! I love Pittsburg!! We had a few hrs Sunday to unwind and see the Mountain tops:)

Thanks for posting my latest review Sioux!! I will do my best to have pics for you from my next stop..The tamp Pro show in 3 weeks, when I work with clients..i have my hands full...sorry I didnt have time for pics from the Masters!!

Siouxcountry
07-24-2008, 12:41 AM
The trip was great, busy with my girl who came in 3rd in the hw's!!! Congrats to Lauren Laplante!!! I love Pittsburg!! We had a few hrs Sunday to unwind and see the Mountain tops:)

Congrats to Lauren! :waving:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/lauren101.jpg

Thanks for posting my latest review Sioux!! I will do my best to have pics for you from my next stop..The tamp Pro show in 3 weeks, when I work with clients..i have my hands full...sorry I didnt have time for pics from the Masters!!

No problem. The Tampa show should be even more fun. :)

buffgina
07-24-2008, 12:48 AM
Congrats to Lauren for the Pittsburgh show, and congrats to Vicki as her trainer! She looks great:)

Siouxcountry
07-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Vicki at the 2007 IFBB Sacramento Pro............. :cool:

http://musclemayhem.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=44355

Siouxcountry
07-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Beyond the Pain, reviewed by IFBB Pro Heather Armbrust..............

I recently purchased Vicki's new documentary on her life as a pro bodybuilder for my gym and my own curiosity. I first was intrigued to see what Vicki had in store for her fans since I had met her over a year ago and thought 'there is no way this woman has any bones or drama, she's just too good and nice.' I was honestly surprised and very taken with her story. I myself being able to relate to many of her struggles. The look at her marriage is wonderfully embracing. Vicki just goes to show that you can accomplish anything and excuses are just excuses. I think this is a very worth while look into the real life of a real professional. Well done Vicki. I applaud you on your honestly and your willingness to let us into your life for a peek at what it takes to be on top in a very difficult sport.

buffgina
07-25-2008, 09:34 PM
Beyond the Pain, reviewed by IFBB Pro Heather Armbrust..............

that's a great review :) I just watched it again last week....it gets better everytime!

wildangel
07-28-2008, 01:08 PM
Thanks Gina and Sioux! Lauren has a trainer in Long Island..I did her posing and took care of her at the show. I cant take credit for her conditioning....she NAILED it :)
Gina, every time I watch the DVD I see something I didnt see before. I think we have watched it about 3 times now.
Mike did an amazing job to say the least!!!

wildangel
08-07-2008, 06:50 PM
here in Tampa! Weather is awesome and Klaudia is READY!!!! She slooks amazing!!!! I will get lots of pics for ya and next week when I return Sioux will post them.
Off to see hows shes doing...
KLAUDIA ROCKS:)

buffgina
08-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Vicki - good luck to her.......you must feel so proud and excited right now:)
How are you doing?? Are there alot of competitors there in her class?

Siouxcountry
08-07-2008, 07:18 PM
here in Tampa! Weather is awesome and Klaudia is READY!!!! She slooks amazing!!!! I will get lots of pics for ya and next week when I return Sioux will post them.
Off to see hows shes doing...
KLAUDIA ROCKS:)

Her conditioning must be incredible! :awesome:

wildangel
08-08-2008, 05:11 PM
this is an ONE CLASS ONLY PRO show..no weights class's in the IFBB unless the promoter does so..its their choice. This places big girls with the smaller girls..shes about 128 right now I guess. Regarless of size shes smokin ready !!
We got her 1st coat of tan on this morning with Jan Tana and will be going back for 2nd coat at 3pm...meeting is at 6pm. BIG show and lots of big names here....Klaudia should do VERY well!!
Will touch base when I get time..I have to post here in the lobby when the computer is free. I just saw Irene Anderden from Sweden and she looks GREAT as well, she has added some size and will be bringing a great New package....Let the show begin!!:awesome:

buffgina
08-08-2008, 06:01 PM
GO KLAUDIA THIS WEEKEND!:D

Siouxcountry
08-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Check out all the Tampa Pro action......................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

:cool:

Siouxcountry
08-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Vicki and Joel Goldberg today in Tampa...............

wildangel
08-09-2008, 06:45 PM
She was calld out as u know in the top 3 ...both times. We shall see soon enough!!! This SHOULD be her ticket to the "O"!!!!! She was by FAR in the best condition over all. I have fingers crossed for her!! She SO deserves this win!! We will take TOP 3...as long as she gets to the "O" stage!!!
Stay tuned!
HUGS:awesome:

ibarramedia
08-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Vicki and Joel Goldberg today in Tampa...............

Joelster?

Siouxcountry
08-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Joelster?

No, Big J1.

ibarramedia
08-09-2008, 07:36 PM
No, Big J1.

Okay...

buffgina
08-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Congrats Vicki! You're dream will be lived out through Klaudia at the Olympia - I'm sure you must feel like a million bucks right now!:D

Siouxcountry
08-12-2008, 01:19 AM
Vicki emailed me a few photos she took in Tampa...............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=2538

wildangel
08-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Klaudia just texted me..she in the Meeting now at the EUROPA..she will weigh in tonight at 5pm!!! Will keep u posted!!
:popcorn:

Siouxcountry
08-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Klaudia just texted me..she in the Meeting now at the EUROPA..she will weigh in tonight at 5pm!!! Will keep u posted!!
:popcorn:

Thanks, Vicki! Wish they would have had weigh in yesterday, as MD would have had pics up already. I'll be watching the webcast tonight. :)

Fighterbabe
08-15-2008, 06:11 PM
I'll be watching the webcast tonight. :)

I really want to see it too, but I hav have my own competition tomorrow, so I can´t stay awake the whole night... :banghead:

wildangel
08-17-2008, 03:53 PM
well as we all know by now..KL came in 3rd..but deserved 1st! I am happy that she will be going to the "O" and Hope i will be there with her!!! I just cant stop thinking how unfair it is that she didnt win..or at the very least get 2nd to Debbie!!! But..its BBing and politics always rule:(
Eat some fun stuff and get back in the grove girl!!!
By the way...dont forget to check out my DVD!! Its on sale in my store on my website!! The reviews are off the hook!
www.vickinixon.com

Siouxcountry
08-21-2008, 02:08 AM
A new clip from Vicki's DVD, Beyond The Pain (http://www.vickinixon.com/store.html)..........

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jhyzfR7otY)

1jhyzfR7otY

debbiebramwell
08-23-2008, 04:23 AM
I came over here to talk about another favorite topic...Vicki !! I just love this girl! wow, I was just admiring some of your photos...you looked great! I always love seeing you at the shows...although its quick it is always a breathe of fresh air...I think you are wonderful for supporting Klaudia...I think she is amazing on and off stage! I think Klaudia has a unique look and I would of had her and I first and second in both shows....we are just so different and both complete and feminine....so I would of be fine with her winning one and me the other one...hehehe.....thank you for being you and I cant wait to see you again and be with Klaudia and the others! Love you girl!:kiss:

wildangel
08-24-2008, 10:39 PM
wow! Debbie..talk about a breath of fresh air..you are more than that girl! Everyone should be as happy and positive and upbeat as u are!!! The world would be a brighter place for sure!!! I WILL be in Vegas..for only 2 short days..but i plan on giving u a BIG hug..because i just LOVE you too! It was a pleasure seeing u in Tampa and finally getting to meet ur man!!! I am SO happy for you both!!
I will see u soon and we WILL hang out at the after party!!! You and Klaudia DID deserve 1st and 2nd for sure..thats a GIVEN!!
Hugs
xoxoxox:respect:

Siouxcountry
08-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Pro Bodybuilder Klaudia Larson reviews Vicki's DVD, Beyond The Pain................

HEY VICKI my sweet friend!! You know what..!!?? I watched your DVD the other night.. "BEYOND PAIN"
FINALLY I had a chance to sit down for a while to see it... Ive been dying to see it since I got back home..but had no time until now.

I just have one word:

WOW!!!!!

I LOVED IT VICKI!!!
I can truly recommend EVERYONE to get a copy and see it!!
It was sooo PROFESSIONALLY made!! And very informative and personal and in depth!! Simply AWESOME!! Also made you start thinking of what is really important in life....! And it truly showed what its really like to live the life of a Pro BB! All the various struggles we face in everyday life.. Things that doesnt always show on the outside when we´re standing there onstage.....
THANK YOU VICKI! For a GREAT DVD!!!
:bowdown:
Even my boyfriend LOVED it! I can reveal he wasnt all that interested at first.. when I said I was goin to watch it.. I guess he thought it would be "just another workout video"...but after a few minutes he was HOOKED!!
And he said to me afterwards he really, really enjoyed it! He LOVES the fact it was done as a documentary!

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=97906#post97906

wildangel
08-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Thank you Klaudia!! I am so happy u liked it and your bf too!! awesome!! It was fun making it..and there were times when I was like...NOT that camera again...on my not so pretty low carb days! LOL!! But..thats life and thats the way it really is in this industry..and i wanted to show all of it!! The good, the bad and the UGLY! LOL!

Hope you are feeling better today! I look forward to ur daily e-mails!! Cant wait to be with you in VEGAS baby!!! Look at MS OLYMPIA!! Klaudia is coming to town!!!
HUGS

Siouxcountry
09-14-2008, 03:32 AM
Almost missed your birthday! :happybirthday: Hope you had fun in Atlantic City! :waving:

buffgina
09-14-2008, 09:05 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!!!

Thank you so much for today - you made a dream of mine come true today....yes I have a list of "desires" in life, and one of them was to meet you!! Thank you, I look forward to seeing you again in October, and I will be practicing until then to wow you with improvement until then! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: That's for YOU!:D

wildangel
09-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Gina and Sioux..thanks so much for the B-day well wishes!!! I had a blast in AC!

Gina...MY pleasure!!! I am honored to be working with such a sweet, kind hard worker!!! You made me very proud today girl!!! U will shine bright when u hit that stage!!!

Looking forward to the nest time!!!!
HUGS!!!

Siouxcountry
09-15-2008, 06:12 PM
A few pics Vicki took at the 2008 Atlantic City Pro..............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=109257#post109257

ripitupbaby
09-19-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm late wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :o

:happybirthday: AND MANY MORE!!

Very cool of you to help Gina!

dallas3
09-19-2008, 05:22 PM
A belated Happy Birthday to one of the best around:respect:

Siouxcountry
10-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Vicki Nixon attended this year's Olympia. :)

1st. Jesse from Big Brother and Vicki

2nd. Nikki and Dave Henry

3rd. Vicki and Heather Armbrust

debbiebramwell
10-06-2008, 12:54 AM
AAAHHH hah! I found the thread for the wonderful Vicki Nixon! I have to tell you everything does happen for a reaon because WE got to connect even more in Vegas and you and my guy got to connect as well! that makes for a ver happy debbie! always know my sister that I will always be a ray of sunshine for you..it is so easy to love and adore you...thank you for being a part of my amazing Olympia weekend..I had a blast every second of the way! (I also wrote back to you on my thread hehehe) I hope you are enjoying your time with hubby etc..I think it was so amazing for you to be there for Klaudia..god bless you! I cant wait until our paths cross and I plan on getting your dvd...stay in touch sister! miss and love you bunches!;) :popcorn:ok i got some eatting to do now...hahaha(did I tell you ali loves to cook...yikes!)

buffgina
10-18-2008, 12:28 AM
HI VICKI!!! Just wanted to say hi to my favorite female bodybuilder!! :respect: :kiss:

wildangel
10-21-2008, 07:59 PM
HEY all, I have not been on the sites at all here lately..sorry I missed you!!
Hope everyone is doing great!! I am still recovering from all the traveling I did in 2008 and its not over yet! LOL! I will be away from Dec 19th thru Jan 4th again!!
Love & Peace to all of you!!!

wildangel
11-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Just another quick reminder...I work with females and males who are getting ready for shows or want to. My husband and I both work with you on POSING and routines. We live in NJ...but train in Wilmington Delaware....right now i am working with first time bber Gina Fata who is a figure cross over:) GO GINA!! I do 30 minute sessions 1 hr and 2 hr sessions.
Just shoot me an e-mail at: hogtwo@comcast.net I have worked with National & Pro level girls and men.
:waving:

buffgina
11-11-2008, 01:40 AM
Just another quick reminder...I work with females and males who are getting ready for shows or want to. My husband and I both work with you on POSING and routines. We live in NJ...but train in Wilmington Delaware....right now i am working with first time bber Gina Fata who is a figure cross over:) GO GINA!! I do 30 minute sessions 1 hr and 2 hr sessions.
Just shoot me an e-mail at: hogtwo@comcast.net I have worked with National & Pro level girls and men.

I can testify that Vicki and Brian are fantastic to work with and I have learned so much from the both of them. Vicki and Brian are patient, knowledgeable, and reliable. I am more than pleased with my experiences I have had with them. Vicki is the real deal!:angel:

Siouxcountry
11-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Vicki attended the 2008 NPC Easterns USA today and took photos of Gina Fata.....................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=136286#post136286

wildangel
11-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Holidays before it gets to crazy and I go away for 16 days....I will be spending my Holidays with my family in Hilton head SC for one week and one week in sunny Florida with my hubby for the New year!! I am wishing you all happiness and health!! Here's to another great year in the fitness industry!!

By the way...if you haven't gotten your your copy of my DVD documentary nows the time! Pick one up on my website in my STORE!!!

Peace and love
www.vickinixon.com

dallas3
11-18-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Holidays before it gets to crazy and I go away for 16 days....I will be spending my Holidays with my family in Hilton head SC for one week and one week in sunny Florida with my hubby for the New year!! I am wishing you all happiness and health!! Here's to another great year in the fitness industry!!

By the way...if you haven't gotten your your copy of my DVD documentary nows the time! Pick one up on my website in my STORE!!!

Peace and love
www.vickinixon.com

The same to you Vicki and your family, have a happy holiday!!!!

maoghandi
11-18-2008, 09:25 PM
glad to hear from you Vicki

Siouxcountry
11-18-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey everyone!

Peace and love
www.vickinixon.com (http://www.vickinixon.com)

Happy Holidays to you as well, Vicki! :waving:

Siouxcountry
11-25-2008, 04:12 AM
Joe Bilella interviews Vicki Nixon....................

CLICK HERE (http://www.njbbinterviews.com/ifbbprovickinixon.html)

JB>Have you won any titles..?

VN>I have won 23 overall tiltles, in 2004 I won the overall at the NPC Team Universe winning my IFBB Pro card.They sent me to Spain to compete there as the LW USA rep. Very honored to have been there!

ACrain
11-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Hey everyone!

Peace and love
www.vickinixon.com
I must say that I recently received my copy of Vicki's DVD and it is absolutely beautiful!! A story of dedication, love, strength and so much more. Vicki goes to show that regardless of life's obstacles with enough heart, we can all achieve what we put our mind to... As cliche as it may sound, she really is a true inspiration!

This Friday is "black Friday" the time of year when most people start their holiday shopping. It is without hesitation that I would recommend Vicki's documentary to ANYONE in this industry...

Love ya Vicki! Stay strong, stay healthy!

wildangel
11-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Thank you Acrain!!!! I am so thankful I was able to do this video, so far I have received SO many great reviews...I have yet to hear a bad one. My goal was to disclose some personal issues that I have gone through to help others see..no matter what life throws at you, you can overcome more than u ever dreamed! Each day when I wake up I have so much to be grateful for and people like you that have taken the time to see my video and give it thumbs up, means the WORLD to me!!! THANK you for supporting my journey!
Happy Holidays!!!

JBilella
11-25-2008, 08:28 PM
oh cool..Glad you liked it Vicki.. and thanks for taking the time

Joe Bilella

Siouxcountry
11-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Gina Fata & Vicki Nixon at the 2008 Easterns USA............. :cool:

Mike Pulcinella
11-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Gina Fata & Vicki Nixon at the 2008 Easterns USA............. :cool:

Who's the goober standing next to them who thinks he's Michael Jackson?? ;)

buffgina
11-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Who's the goober standing next to them who thinks he's Michael Jackson?? ;)

HEY!!! Don't talk about my brother like that...I'll kick your ass Mike! Haha...I love you Mike!!:kiss:

Mike Pulcinella
11-28-2008, 08:43 PM
HEY!!! Don't talk about my brother like that...I'll kick your ass Mike! Haha...I love you Mike!!:kiss:

Back at ya! :kiss:

buffgina
11-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Back at ya! :kiss:

I love getting kisses from the internet haha:D

Mike Pulcinella
11-28-2008, 08:52 PM
I love getting kisses from the internet haha:D

LOL! Just be sure to wipe the lip prints off the screen when you're done!

Siouxcountry
12-06-2008, 03:47 AM
Vicki Nixon interviewed by Gina Fata................. CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=145639#post145639)

Siouxcountry
01-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Vicki & her husband were in an automobile accident during the holidays. They are ok..................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=158254#post158254

Vicki one week later in Daytona Beach, FL................

Siouxcountry
01-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Mike Pulcinella posted a new clip from Vicki Nixon's DVD, Beyond The Pain (http://www.vickinixon.com/store.html)................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=168432#post168432

You can purchase Vicki's DVD.......... HERE (http://www.vickinixon.com/store.html)

Siouxcountry
04-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Vicki you have been though so much. :hug: Are these injuries from the automobile accident?

Update..............

http://vickisjournal.blogspot.com/2009/04/april-1-2009.html

Siouxcountry
04-10-2009, 08:53 PM
2005 shoot with TomNine at the Charlotte Pro................

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rizuNDEaWw)

3rizuNDEaWw

wildangel
08-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Hey everyone!!
Just a BIG shout out its been SO LONG since my last post here!! Summer is flying by, I am still in PT/Rehab 3 days a week, I have been thru several types of DRs, now seeing a Spine Specialist...found new injuries...3 new blown disks and tear in my right and left shoulders from the accident. I have another MRI test this Friday on my left delt.In a Nut shell, have been UNABLE to lift heavy since last DEC. Just started lifting moderate weights 4 weeks ago, and have pain returning...so DRS ask me to SLOW it down again!! Looks like NO comeback for me in the future...far to many injuries.

Thanks to all of you that have taken time to e-mail me with ur kind words and support!!
Will try and keep u posted more often!! God bless and stay healthy!:waving:

MODARTIST
11-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Vickie is such an incredible phenom in women's athletics. I'm a fan for life!!

MODARTIST
11-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Heart-wrenching footage of Ms. Nixon by window-light.....thanks to the marvels of video-tape....

wildangel
01-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Thank you so much for that Eric!!! I may shock many people in 2010...cant wait to let the cat out of the bag!! Not ready yet...but soon!!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!:waving:

MODARTIST
01-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Thank you so much for that Eric!!! I may shock many people in 2010...cant wait to let the cat out of the bag!! Not ready yet...but soon!!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!:waving:
I look forward to seeing you anytime, anyplace, anywhere, in any condition, because your face and eyes, and what's behind your eyes is what has always grabbed me....in addition to the world-class physique!! Thank you for your reply, and your correspondence is always welcome, Vicki! I'm at http://modartist.com and modartist@comcast.net ~BLESSINGS2U & Good Fortune, Always!

wildangel
01-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Again thank u Modartist! U make me blush:) :o I am SO excited about 2010!! LOTS going on! First off I am making a BIG change physically and have been blessed to make a pretty good recovery after our terrible car accident last Dec. I have sustained many injuries that will never go away, but have been able to regain some range of motion in my neck that Drs thought I would never have again and for that I am SO gratefull! I am blessd in so many ways and looking forward to all that is store in 2010!!
I will try to get on here and post more often too because I miss chatting and interacting with all of my friends here!
God bless
Vicki
if u havent seen my DVD documentary yet..please do so! Its on my website in my store, there u can view some clips as well!:waving:

Siouxcountry
01-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Again thank u Modartist! U make me blush:) :o I am SO excited about 2010!! LOTS going on! First off I am making a BIG change physically and have been blessed to make a pretty good recovery after our terrible car accident last Dec. I have sustained many injuries that will never go away, but have been able to regain some range of motion in my neck that Drs thought I would never have again and for that I am SO gratefull! I am blessd in so many ways and looking forward to all that is store in 2010!!
I will try to get on here and post more often too because I miss chatting and interacting with all of my friends here!
God bless
Vicki
if u havent seen my DVD documentary yet..please do so! Its on my website in my store, there u can view some clips as well!:waving:

Vicki it's good to see you here my friend. :) Wishing you a full recovery from your car accident. Happy New Year! :waving:

wildangel
01-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Thank you and its good to be back in action!! Thank you also for the well wishes, recovery has been VERY SLOW...but at least I am finally making some progress.:D

anglicanbeachparty
01-04-2010, 08:23 PM

Absolutely! Beyond the Pain is a must-have DVD!

MODARTIST
01-04-2010, 10:47 PM
God bless
Vicki
My pleasure Vickie. Big fan of all your accomplishments and stunning beauty. Even if you never lifted another dumbell again, your status as a pioneer and legend FBB and fitness star is solidified. But I cheer your every effort to forge ahead. You are totally tops, and I will offer my prayers and hopes for all your future efforts!!!! Thanks for keeping in touch with little ol' me....I'm honored!!!! ~EricScott

powergirl
01-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Vicki! I'm excited to see what you have planned for 2010!!
Are you going to the Arnold? Hopefully I can see you there if so - I can hardly wait to go and meet/see all the people I've met only once or just on forums!
Hope your training is going well :) Thank you for being such a great inspiration to so many... Z.

wildangel
01-25-2010, 06:52 PM
ZOA!!
I was so honored to have met u and ur wonderful hubby at the Master Nats this yr and see u become and IFBB PRO!! U will rock many shows from here on out! Mark my words! U heart is as awesome as ur body! I wont be at any Pro shows this yr except the NY Pro in JULY and then 2 weeks later at the Hartford CT Pro show which is the Europa...we are moving this yr to Florida and I have SO much to do!!
Much success and Happiness always! Until we meet again...KICK ASS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :respect:

wiggz
03-19-2010, 03:15 AM
Just received the DVD and watched earlier tonight...Vicki Nixon's story is an absolute inspiration to all. There are aspects of her life that alot of us share and can relate to...her achievements can truly be applauded and a big Thank You to Vicki and her husband, and Mike Pulcinella, for showing us all what can be done if we apply ourselves and truly want to keep going forward to achieve the best in life !!! An amazing view inside of her world and women's BB !!! MOC videos of BB's are close, but the perspectives Mike Pulcinella gives us, show more of the personality of Vicki as well as the BB side of her. I e-mailed Vicki to inquire as to availability of this video a few weeks back, I'm a total stranger, and she e-mails me back like we were old friends... a truly remarkable, very gracious lady and receptive and supportive to those interested in her story and BB/fitness.
Thank You Vicki,
wiggz

wildangel
03-20-2010, 12:44 AM
Thank you so much for that review on my DVD! I am so thankful for each and every person who supports me!! Its such a "Unique world" Bodybuilding and figure and fitness ladies are not always seen as "Real" people with everyday problems and struggles..I wanted to tell my story to shw that life is Not always easy nor always fair...but that anyone can live their dream no matter what...I did tell alot about my personal life in the DVD and I am VERY glad I did, because of the awsome Positive response I have gotten from each and everyone who has seen it. If I have helped one person that it was well worth it! Thank you Wiggz from the bottom od my heart for caring enough & taking the time to look inside my life & see the person Behind the Body:)
God bless

wildangel
03-20-2010, 12:51 AM
Eric, Thank you again as well for always..and I mean always making my day with you support and kind words!! I DO have BIG plans for 2010...and the cat will be out of the bag in July:) Also in Oct we move to Florida Finally! Our beach condo has ben sitting there calling our names for 7 LONG yrs now and LIVING the Dream is so close now! WE SOLD our house in 2 weeks twice!! WE close April 28th and move into an apt until Oct...NO MORE GRASS to cut and NO MORE POOL to clean!! :) Take care all of hope to se some of u in July when I bring my 2010 plans out into the OPEN!:awesome:

Siouxcountry
07-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Vicki made her pro figure debut at the 2010 IFBB New York Pro Figure. :)

cray17
07-12-2010, 02:49 AM
I thought Vicki looked pretty darn good for her figure debut. :cool: Nice to see her back on stage!

wildangel
07-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Thank you Cray! The conditions were TERRIBLE at the venue, 100 degree in the basement where they packed 32 pros into a SMALL room with NO ait flow what so ever...BUT adversities are part of every show..but rest assured at the CT show next weekend there will be air and Awesome conditions:) Thank you for the support! HUGS:waving:

Stacy Wright
07-18-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm VERY excited Vicki has returned to the stage as well! She's an amazing woman and inspiration! I got the opportunity to meet her backstage at the show and it was a great honor! Keep it up Vicki! ;)

wildangel
07-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Stacy!! U brought tears to my eyes when I met u after u did ur awesome routine in NJ! Your gonna do well in the Pros!! Welcome!! Thank you so very much for the nice things you said about me! back at ya!! xoxo

Siouxcountry
07-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Always great to see Vicki on stage! :cool:

Vicki competed at the 2010 IFBB Europa Battle Of Champions Pro Figure. :)

wildangel
08-12-2010, 04:17 PM
I just wanted to say that after my 2nd Pro Figure show, I have decided to...Keep competing, at this point in my journey and after so many adversities its NOT about where I place, its about being able to compete and enjoying the moments with the other girls and reaching my New Goals. Everyone wants to place well sure thats why we call it Competition...But I just feel lucky and very Blessed to be back on any level! When people ask how I did and where I placed..I just say very well, because I reached my goal & I was happy that the judges said" I made a successful transition" music to my ears:) To me thats More than enough. Thank you to all those that were there supporting me along the way! We move from NJ to Palm Coast Florida on Oct 29th and once we are settled in..I will start my prep for my next pro figure show!! Best of luck to all your beautiful ladies I met this year, its been an honor and a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again!:waving:

Siouxcountry
08-12-2010, 05:59 PM
I just wanted to say that after my 2nd Pro Figure show, I have decided to...Keep competing, at this point in my journey and after so many adversities its NOT about where I place, its about being able to compete and enjoying the moments with the other girls and reaching my New Goals. Everyone wants to place well sure thats why we call it Competition...But I just feel lucky and very Blessed to be back on any level! When people ask how I did and where I placed..I just say very well, because I reached my goal & I was happy that the judges said" I made a successful transition" music to my ears:) To me thats More than enough. Thank you to all those that were there supporting me along the way! We move from NJ to Palm Coast Florida on Oct 29th and once we are settled in..I will start my prep for my next pro figure show!! Best of luck to all your beautiful ladies I met this year, its been an honor and a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again!:waving:

Love your attitude Vicki. Women here can learn a lot from you. :hug:

wildangel
08-15-2010, 12:15 AM
Love your attitude Vicki. Women here can learn a lot from you. :hug:

Thank you so much Sioux for always being 100% behind me!! You boards and support is GREATLY appreciated!! I can always come here and feel better! That says alot!! Positive words & encouragment for everyone..always!!
HUGS :respect:

wildangel
03-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Heyyyy Everyone!
I am so excited to be back! I moved to Sunny Florida last Oct and cant tell u how much we love it here!! I can hear the ocean from my front door! Talk about Daily motivation!!! I am now thinking One more show! I was at the Jacksonville NPC show yesterday and got to sit with John Mier and Dexter Jackson and his wife in the judges pit. I am looking at the JAX Pro Figure show this August...I hear so many awesome things about that show!! The venue is Beautiful and the people who run the show are 1st Class all the way!!I am working at a great gym in Flagler beach and have great clients there. I have a first timer who works there that wants to compete in her first Bikini show in Oct, so we are very excited about that! Her BF is also wanting to give Physique a try! So our new life in Florida is off to a GREAT start. Looking forward to seeing many of you again this yr at the shows. If u see me come up and say hey! Best of luck to all of you this 2011 contest season!
Love and prayers
Vicki :):awesome:

Siouxcountry
03-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Great to read you are doing well, Vicki! The Jacksonville Pro is indeed a great show. I hope they update there website soon. :)

Heyyyy Everyone!
I am so excited to be back! I moved to Sunny Florida last Oct and cant tell u how much we love it here!! I can hear the ocean from my front door! Talk about Daily motivation!!! I am now thinking One more show! I was at the Jacksonville NPC show yesterday and got to sit with John Mier and Dexter Jackson and his wife in the judges pit. I am looking at the JAX Pro Figure show this August...I hear so many awesome things about that show!! The venue is Beautiful and the people who run the show are 1st Class all the way!!I am working at a great gym in Flagler beach and have great clients there. I have a first timer who works there that wants to compete in her first Bikini show in Oct, so we are very excited about that! Her BF is also wanting to give Physique a try! So our new life in Florida is off to a GREAT start. Looking forward to seeing many of you again this yr at the shows. If u see me come up and say hey! Best of luck to all of you this 2011 contest season!
Love and prayers
Vicki :):awesome:

wildangel
05-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Hey everyone, hope this finds you all doing awesome! I have a few suits for sale. The following: The black one was worn in my Pro Figure debut last yr, I was 112 lbs and at 5 ft 2 inches tall, will fit up to 5'4. Cup size is 34 to 36 D, will fit a C with pads:) Made by Celeste of "FitSwim.

The green suit and red, white and blue suit were worn in Pro BB shows when I was a Full C cup and weighed between 120 and 124lbs.

Please email me at hog2@cfl.rr.com if you are interested..thats my personal addy.

I also have a plain red and a plain blue suit worn at prejudge for BB. All suits made by Celeste of "FitSwim":waving:

wildangel
05-05-2011, 09:34 PM
THANK YOU SIOUX!!

wildangel
06-07-2011, 09:21 PM
9 weeks out from my Next Pro Figure show...JAX here in Florida :) Looking forward to it, then Dallas for my FINAL show. IF anyone needs hair and makeup done for Dallas hit me at hog2@cfl.rr.com I have found a Wonderful lady who is AFFORDABLE!!! I will be using her in Dallas myself!!:respect:

wildangel
06-11-2011, 10:04 PM
8 weeks and counting...Feeling a bit run down at this point...BUT the show must go on!! This is about the same time in my contest prep that I hit the wall so to speak...7 weeks into my prep I always start to feel run down and HUNGRY! But, the fact that I am now in full Blown menopause isn't helping one bit! lol :) Who knew, all those yrs I saw my POOR mom suffer, Wow! I truly have a whole new insight...uggggg:mad:you feel even more tired than usual and talk about NIGHT SWEATS!! WTH! But ya know this only makes me stronger, it makes me fight Harder...I want to prove to myself & other 50 yr old plus ladies that NOTHING can stop us if we have the right mind set!! God knows I have had more than my share of adversities. BUT the Show Must Go On!! I am really extra excited to be on stage again against all odds, my goal was to compete at 50 yrs old and here I am! My where does the time go? :confused:Best of luck to everyone of you out there preparing for shows!! Stay positive and stay strong...anything is possible!
Peace & Love

teacherpump
06-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks so much Vicki for sharing your motivation with all of us "50ish" competitors! You truely are such an inspiration! You look great!:bowdown:Good luck on your upcoming show!

wildangel
06-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Thank you for the kind words Teacherpump! If I inspire ONE person I feel its ALL worth it!! I am hanging in the till the bitter sweet end! I will miss the stage and miss the ladies I compete with, BUT I think I will always attend shows and keep up with the tides:)

Siouxcountry
06-13-2011, 04:36 PM
I think it is awesome you are competing at 50! :)

This year you will see the first 50 year old to compete at the Figure Olympia. Ella Horton qualified for the O at 49 years of age.

Make this one of your best showings ever Vicki! :awesome:

8 weeks and counting...Feeling a bit run down at this point...BUT the show must go on!! This is about the same time in my contest prep that I hit the wall so to speak...7 weeks into my prep I always start to feel run down and HUNGRY! But, the fact that I am now in full Blown menopause isn't helping one bit! lol :) Who knew, all those yrs I saw my POOR mom suffer, Wow! I truly have a whole new insight...uggggg:mad:you feel even more tired than usual and talk about NIGHT SWEATS!! WTH! But ya know this only makes me stronger, it makes me fight Harder...I want to prove to myself & other 50 yr old plus ladies that NOTHING can stop us if we have the right mind set!! God knows I have had more than my share of adversities. BUT the Show Must Go On!! I am really extra excited to be on stage again against all odds, my goal was to compete at 50 yrs old and here I am! My where does the time go? :confused:Best of luck to everyone of you out there preparing for shows!! Stay positive and stay strong...anything is possible!
Peace & Love

wildangel
06-16-2011, 09:45 PM
wow! TY Jason!! I will do my bestest:awesome:

wildangel
06-16-2011, 09:59 PM
Jason, I just looked up ELLA...I have to say the fact that shes going to the O makes me veryyyyy Happy! Now I am thinking about NOT retiring...gezzz see what another women my age can do to motivate you! AMAZING!

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
06-17-2011, 12:52 AM
Jason, I just looked up ELLA...I have to say the fact that shes going to the O makes me veryyyyy Happy! Now I am thinking about NOT retiring...gezzz see what another women my age can do to motivate you! AMAZING!

I think you are amazing!! It makes me feel better about aging, if I know I can still look that hot! I had no idea you were 50! :respect:

wildangel
07-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Thank you so much for that compliment! I will be 51 in Sept and would love to compete for MANY yrs to come...but at this point I also need to live my life doing other things:) U look great too girl! Rock on! Age means nota:)

wildangel
07-05-2011, 09:16 PM
4 weeks out from the Jacksonville IFBB Pro show! Then its off to compete in the Dallas Europa for my final:) Anyone doing either one of these shows?;)

Kim
07-05-2011, 09:33 PM
I'm late to the party I bet but I'm just reading about your accident, surgeries, road back to the stage. You are my hero. I pray that the shows bring much fulfillment to your soul and I'm confident you'll wring every bit of meaning, fun and spirit from them. :respect: :respect:

wildangel
07-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Hey at least you showed up for the party!! Better late than never:) Thanks for the kind words...I will be very happy and very sad at the same time when I do my final two shows...butter sweet as they say. Its been an awesome journey!! I am VERYY excited for these shows...countdown! Less than 4 weeks now!!:awesome:

wildangel
07-11-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm late to the party I bet but I'm just reading about your accident, surgeries, road back to the stage. You are my hero. I pray that the shows bring much fulfillment to your soul and I'm confident you'll wring every bit of meaning, fun and spirit from them. :respect: :respect:

Yes its been a long hard road for me in my competing years...suffered Many injuries along the way due to car accidents and wear and tear.Thank you for the prayers, I know I will go out very fulfilled:) your support is very much appreciated! Thank you! God bless

wildangel
07-22-2011, 06:27 PM
2 weeks to go till the JAX PRO! Looking forward to bringing in a smaller package:) Hot 113lbs today and LOVE the changes Kim Oddo and I made...see yall soon!!

Marcy Porter
07-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Hey Vicki!! Miss you.hope prep is going good ....wish you doing Hartford again with me !

wildangel
07-23-2011, 05:19 PM
Marcy!!
I wish I was gonna be in a show with you too! Why dont ya do JAX? Dallas? Those are it for this middle aged women, menopause is trying to Kick my Booty girl! lol:)) But..I Keep Kickin Back Harder!! Best of luck to you in CT! Miss you too! Love ya girl! xoxo:respect:

Marcy Porter
07-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Mmmm . Not sure about Jville or Dallas yet ....one show at a time .
You are freaking incredible my dear , just showing age is just a number.
How's the hubbie tell him I said hi ! Next year we need to try planning some of the same shows!

wildangel
07-24-2011, 07:32 PM
Marcy,
These are my Final 2 shows, I need to RETIRE from the stage...27 yrs in and time to Relax a bit:) Remember, at 50 yrs young my aging skin doesn't snap back anymore and the Judges take off for that:( I am reaching my final goal:) To go out at 50 and still have some "snap" in my skin..lol! Thank you SO much for the kind words!! I just wish I had the skin of a much younger women:) Hubby says...HEY MARCY!! xoxox LOVE YA GIRL!

wildangel
08-03-2011, 12:46 AM
I am now 3 days away from the Jacksonville Pro and feeling good:) excited to be on stage again:) I am blessed this yr to be living in Florida with new friends who are coming to support me!! A client of mine had string crop tops made that say Team Nixon on them, so sweet of her! Hubby will be wearing his purple tshirt with Team Nixon also:D: I feel that I am a better fit this yr as far a my transformation into Figure goes. Just a few days away now!

Siouxcountry
08-07-2011, 04:03 PM
I hope you had a great time in Jacksonville! :waving:

Vicki placed 14th at the 2011 IFBB Jacksonville Pro Figure. :)

MrsFluffyBunny
08-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Vicki, you are amazing!!! And you look stunning.

:bowdown::bowdown:

wildangel
08-07-2011, 07:08 PM
I had a Blast!! Thank you Crystol!! :) xo

tgoochfigure
08-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Vicki! What an inspiration! I am so thankful and blessed to have met you. I am glad we had the opportunity to compete together before you "take a leave of absence"! Lol. Muwah!!

sully515
08-07-2011, 11:06 PM
OMG! Damn you look AWESOME!

wildangel
08-08-2011, 12:05 AM
Jason thank u for pic on the banner!!!! I am honored!!!! Tara, thank u fir the kind words and friendship!! I know we will always be in touch and friends forever, no matter the miles between us!!! Xoxo

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
08-08-2011, 10:11 AM
x3 on what everyone said! You are gorgeous!!! Truly an inspiration!! :awesome:

Shelly
08-08-2011, 01:36 PM
vicki you look awesome girl!

Stacy Wright
08-08-2011, 01:51 PM
VICKI is the WOMAN!! Congrats Vicki on your showing in Jacksonville!! Stunning as always!!

dallas3
08-08-2011, 08:24 PM
VICKI is the WOMAN!! Congrats Vicki on your showing in Jacksonville!! Stunning as always!!

x2:awesome: