PDA

View Full Version : Prejudging Pics - From the cheap seats.

DAvid
05-21-2009, 11:31 PM
You can see my shots of the comparisons here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/masschine/3552763712/in/set-72157618504383849/).
There'd be more but I ran into some Flckr restrictions and the rest will have to wait until June 1st 12:01AMPST to get those up.
I only wish that there were more call outs. (like 420 pictures wasn't enough!) Compare some in the later call outs with some of the earlier women. It'll give the women who traveled the farthest a better chance at improving their placings. At the very least it gives them more face time. The last call out before they brought the top placers one last time could almost have been called in by phone. There used to be a time where the judges would pick their own callouts not just the head judge. That way we got to see Bev vs. Lenda when Bev was placing low.
Cathy LeFrancois looked very good. Quite a few women looked a lot smoother from in the back than they actually were but there was no denying the great lines so many showed.
Had a real nice time talking to Bev' DeRenzo, Alina Popa(finally got to meet her), Tomoko Kanda, Irene Andersen and Jamie Reed.
BTW the pictures were taken with a digital point and shoot.

JasonLannigan
05-22-2009, 01:24 AM
David thanks for sharing your photos with us. :camera:

hansk01
05-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Nice pics David. Looking forward to seeing the others. Any candids?

Hans

dvsness
05-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Thanks!! :)

DAvid
05-23-2009, 04:18 AM
Nice pics David. Looking forward to seeing the others. Any candids?

Oddly I was spending so much time talking to people I didn't pull out the camera. And I love taking those but there is always the conflict that I feel with interrupting the flow with 'mind a few shots?':nuts: