Julie Palmer Classic May 30th University of Toledo

CSI
06-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Some images from the Julie Palmer Classic

Pam Soper #27 took the overall. Congrats Pam

JasonLannigan
06-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Thanks, Cal! :waving: Congrats to Pam!

Pam will be competing in Chicago at the Jr Nationals in a few weeks.

Cathy Savage
06-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Any pictures of fitness? Savage Girl Brooke Johnson won!

Shelly
06-03-2009, 09:34 PM
yay pammmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

NYCStrongFox
06-03-2009, 11:15 PM
I'm waiting to get pics from my two girls who competed at this show.
Kimmie Barone finally got on stage for the first time after working hard with Mike Davies for 11 months. She placed 10th in a line up of 15 and Catherine Torres got on stage for the 3rd time, but her debut was in Bikini and she placed 2nd. She had started with Mike Davies in Feb. Congrats to both ladies! Very proud of them. Hope to get some pics soon :D

HollySchrader
06-04-2009, 04:35 AM
I wasn't there to get the pics of the ladies, but Andy Wade that won the whole show is one of my buddies, Drew's been working with him on his training! Congrats to Pam! I wish I coulda been there to watch the show, actually I wish I coulda been on stage!

Here's Andy and my girl Courtney(a Tight Curves girl) after the show and my hubby to be, Drew doing the guest posing looking like a monster!

CSI
06-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Here are pics I have from the fitness

CSI
06-04-2009, 04:55 PM
There two divisions for Bikini

Pamela Soper
06-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Yay! Thanks Cal for posting these pics! I have NEVER won a show! It was fun and a great start to my season:awesome:

JasonLannigan
06-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Yay! Thanks Cal for posting these pics! I have NEVER won a show! It was fun and a great start to my season:awesome:

I'm surprised this is your first win. You always do so well Nationally I figured you won a few local shows before competing Nationally. Congrats again! :waving:

CSI
06-04-2009, 06:20 PM

My pleasure Pam. Its nice to have a place like Siouxcountry to show accomplished competitors. Especially when this is your first BIG win. Look forward in seeing you do well at the Jr. Nats

DixieReynolds
06-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Congratulations Pam!!!!! Go girl!! Good luck at Jr. Nationals!

NYCStrongFox
06-05-2009, 12:15 AM

Congrats again Pam! :awesome:

My pleasure Pam. Its nice to have a place like Siouxcountry to show accomplished competitors. Especially when this is your first BIG win. Look forward in seeing you do well at the Jr. Nats

Cal, thanks for sharing your pics :D

Lauren84
06-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Yay! Congrats Pam! And best of luck at Jr. Nationals!!!!

Catherine_27
06-15-2009, 09:09 PM
Hi Mel!
Thanks for the information regarding this site... Haven't had much time to post but thought I stop by and check out some of the posts. This sport is soo fascinating to me and I'm loving every little baby step that I taking. Thanks to people such as yourself still trying to make it to the July 4th bootcamp.

Catherine_27
06-15-2009, 09:25 PM
:DJulie's show was my first time ever on a stage. The experience was frightening as it was my first show and I was the first competitor on stage. Needless, to say I would do it all over again, the show was well put together and they definitely take care of all the competitors. I was also fortunate to have been doing the show with Kimmie (who is also a newbie - Figure).

:D

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. (Anais Nin)

NYCStrongFox
06-23-2009, 01:29 AM
I'm still waiting to see pics. Kimmie said she'll bring them to camp. Proud of what you've accomplished. :kiss: