PDA

View Full Version : Where Are They Now with Valerie Waugaman

Siouxcountry
06-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Shawn Ray interviews Valerie Waugaman...........

CLICK HERE (http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=64096)

Shawn: What has being involved with the sport as a whole done for you with regard to “Self Identity / Self Worth?

Valerie: Showcasing my physique on the figure stage under bright lights in front of thousands of people has truly changed me. I gained a stronger sense of confidence and personal empowerment. My courage was tested before every show. It provided me with an outlet for self expression to share my unique femininity and strength. This sport truly inspired me to bring forth my hidden inner beauty and female power. It challenged me to develop a dedicated work ethic and discipline. With every visit to the stage I felt a sense of accomplishment. I got to celebrate myself and all my hard work. After a year of competing, I finally realized that when I work hard to recreate my body and do the impossible I inspire others to conquer their fears and accomplish the impossible too. When I felt like I was getting the hang of facing my body image issues and getting out there to strut my stuff, I thought to myself, “If I can do this I can do anything!”

Valerie won Shawn Ray's Colorado Pro show in 2007.........

HDPhysiques-Joe
06-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Great interview. There's nobody like the Regal One. :)

fluteangel
06-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Val is one of my favorites - I hated to see her go, but great interview and insight!

Shelly
06-18-2009, 10:55 PM
she had and has the sickest figure bod to date IMO.

HDPhysiques-Joe
06-19-2009, 01:07 AM
she had and has the sickest figure bod to date IMO.

x2. By FAR.