PDA

View Full Version : 2009 NPC Virginia Shows

Kpnufit
06-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi there just posting and promoting the NPC Virginia shows:

NPC Virginia Gran Prix Championships, Norfolk, Virginia
June 27th, National Qualifier

NPC Virginia/DC State Championships, Norfolk, Virginia, August 1st, National Qualifier

**Contact: Marvin & Heidi Chappell 757-424-4167 (For the above shows)

NPC Lenda Murray Championships, Norfolk, Virginia, August 22nd, National Qualifier

More info http://www.lendamurraybodybuilding.com

TomNine
07-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Maria, Thanks for keeping us updated, no one else seems to care.

I haven't heard much about the Gran Prix but the official photographs are up here, the usual excellent work by Chris, looks like a good but small show.

http://cgfx.exposuremanager.com/g/2009vagp1
http://cgfx.exposuremanager.com/g/2009vagp2

I'll probably pass on supporting the other local shows except Lenda's, which I always look forward to.

Kpnufit
07-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Hey Tom! :waving:

Yes, I thought this would be one way to get athletes and spectators at the shows. I was at the Grand Prix and yes, it was a small show but good. I thought I'd run into you there. I'm also looking forward to Lenda's show too- that's always a treat. BTW, why are you not attending the USA's? Alot of fierce competitiors there to shoot. I'll be there competing...I'm looking forward to it.

The OCB organization is planning a show in Norfolk in October. Do you shoot with their competitors? I'm curious about how the turnout will be. I'm going to help promote that show too. I've been talking to the promoter, Matt and we have it arranged where I am the official spray tanner. Looking forward to that too.

I'm just a big supporter of the fitness/bodybuilding community and want the shows to keep coming to Virginia.

BTW...Not to put you on the spot but let's do a shoot if you're available close to the USA's? At the oceanfront? I think I've got enough shoots under my belt now to make it worth your while:D

Take care!

TomNine
07-04-2009, 05:33 PM
1. This is just a hobby for me that already takes up way too much of my spare time. I've found most of the local shows disappointing and as much as I'd like to support them they aren't really worth the time. If you get a good feeling that there will be a lot of women at the OCB show, let me know. I pass on the USAs because the Masters the weekend before that is a better return on my investment, I'll get to Vegas when it cools off in the fall.

2. Of course I look forward to another chance to work with you. I am working on my beach shoot skills, I'm attaching one I took a few weeks ago. Sometime during the week an hour or two before sunset is good, let me know.

Hey Tom! :waving:

Yes, I thought this would be one way to get athletes and spectators at the shows. I was at the Grand Prix and yes, it was a small show but good. I thought I'd run into you there. I'm also looking forward to Lenda's show too- that's always a treat. BTW, why are you not attending the USA's? Alot of fierce competitiors there to shoot. I'll be there competing...I'm looking forward to it.

The OCB organization is planning a show in Norfolk in October. Do you shoot with their competitors? I'm curious about how the turnout will be. I'm going to help promote that show too. I've been talking to the promoter, Matt and we have it arranged where I am the official spray tanner. Looking forward to that too.

I'm just a big supporter of the fitness/bodybuilding community and want the shows to keep coming to Virginia.

BTW...Not to put you on the spot but let's do a shoot if you're available close to the USA's? At the oceanfront? I think I've got enough shoots under my belt now to make it worth your while:D

Take care!

Kpnufit
07-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Nice work Tom! I did see that particular photo and others on your site. Just let me know what time is good for you.

Thanks,
Maria

Kpnufit
07-28-2009, 04:57 PM
NPC Virginia/DC State Championships, Norfolk, Virginia, August 1st, National Qualifier

**Contact: Marvin & Heidi Chappell 757-424-4167 (For the above shows)

NPC Lenda Murray Championships, Norfolk, Virginia, August 22nd, National Qualifier
More info http://www.lendamurraybodybuilding.com