PDA

View Full Version : Hi All,

luvdiamond
07-29-2009, 06:53 AM
My name is Takisha Wright, I currently reside in Northern California. I am so excited to have run across this site. It feels great to know there are others who have the same passion. I respect you all for you hard work and dedication. Not everyone and set a goal, plain an action and exucte it with such grace and succeed.

In November I am doing my NPC (Sacramento) and hopefully I will be doing Nationals in Florida as well.

Cardio, cardio, cardio is my new friend. Not that I have a problem with it. I start my contest prep next month and I am so excited to see what type of overall package I can bring.

I will be back looking to guys for support. Since my family and friends think I am really crazy.My brother calls me the "Hulk" when I wear a certain workout outfit. But it's okay, I am running on pure craziness and the love for the sport. Until then wishing you all the best and much success.

DANISH DYNAMITE
07-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Hi Takisha!

Welcome to the S.C family:) Thank you for stopping by:)
You will definitely get support and aknowledgement here because we LOVE the sport!!! :bench::tr:

Good luck with your competitions!! Kick ass! :spank2:

Blondell
07-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Welcome to SC!!

Shelly
07-29-2009, 11:55 AM
welcome to SC:D

bluedragonfly
07-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Welcome!
My BF calls me the Hulk all the time! Just hope that I don't turn green from my tan!!! lol:rofl:
This is a great site! Enjoy:)

jewelisa
07-29-2009, 12:19 PM
welcome .. your pic is beautiful a beautiful hulk

ISABELLE TURELL
07-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi Tahiska
Welcome to Siouxcountry. Cardio is also my friend. I am chained to the stepmill. My family thinks I'm crazy too lol.

Love your avatar picture. Good luck in November. You will Rock

Siouxcountry
07-29-2009, 04:57 PM
My name is Takisha Wright, I currently reside in Northern California. I am so excited to have run across this site. It feels great to know there are others who have the same passion. I respect you all for you hard work and dedication. Not everyone and set a goal, plain an action and exucte it with such grace and succeed.

In November I am doing my NPC (Sacramento) and hopefully I will be doing Nationals in Florida as well.

Cardio, cardio, cardio is my new friend. Not that I have a problem with it. I start my contest prep next month and I am so excited to see what type of overall package I can bring.

I will be back looking to guys for support. Since my family and friends think I am really crazy.My brother calls me the "Hulk" when I wear a certain workout outfit. But it's okay, I am running on pure craziness and the love for the sport. Until then wishing you all the best and much success.

Hi, Takisha, I see you have done very well at the local level. Congrats on your class win at the 2009 NPC San Francisco! Welcome aboard! :waving:

Kpnufit
07-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Hiya and welcome! Cardio is becoming a very good friend of mine as well. I'm actually liking it. You have a great physique and good luck w/ prep.

luvdiamond
07-30-2009, 05:41 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I know I have a lot ahead of me.

Thanks again,
TTYL