PDA

View Full Version : WHO WILL WIN?

Siouxcountry
08-01-2009, 04:23 AM
Erin Stern, Jessica Putnam & Jenny Lynn were in both one piece and two piece first call outs.

Will Jessica Putnam win her second pro show?

Will Jenny Lynn once again place at the top?

Will 2008 Nationals champ Erin Stern win her first pro show?

:popcorn:

jasons805
08-01-2009, 04:47 AM
Those are my top 3 with Erin winning.:respect:

Shelly Howard
08-01-2009, 06:21 AM
I'd love to see Erin win, but i don't think they'll give it to her with 2 veterans in the mix. She'll have to do her time.

Jenny Lynn looks amazing but I'm pretty suprised by her posing? And Jessica is beautiful all the way around.

This was a tough show, lots of great physiques!

Siouxcountry
08-01-2009, 06:55 AM
Erin Stern, Jessica Putnam & Jenny Lynn

AnneP
08-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Judged only physique wise - Erin Stern for win. (of those 3, would have Jessica 2nd and Jenny 3rd - she should be tighter.)

IRONBULL
08-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Jessica Putnam

Jodi_Lane
08-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Jessica looks so awesome in that color of suit...what is that like a lavender?

IRONBULL
08-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Jessica looks so awesome in that color of suit...what is that like a lavender?
Yes - lavender, beautiful, proportional, blond, as a mountain flower

Shelly
08-01-2009, 11:34 AM
im gonna go with jessica for the win too. not overly impressed with jennys presentation...erin looks GREAT!! but to me jessica is the total package at this show

Valleygurl
08-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Erin Stern's presentation has incredibly improved, she finally looks comfortable on stage. And no one can match those GLUTES... amazing!!:bowdown: I'd have to give her first. I can't deny that ultimate level of conditioning and proportion!
Jessica Putnam has the most striking looks and she brought an unbelievable package to the stage. She only lacks glute definition which IMO would cause her to fall behind Erin.
I agree that Jenny's presentation is awkward and she also looks a little soft. I'm not sure I'd have her in top 3.

So many of the girls brought great packages and looked beautiful on stage:)

AnneP
08-01-2009, 01:08 PM
..I agree that Jenny's presentation is awkward and she also looks a little soft. I'm not sure I'd have her in top 3.

Gotta agree! I mean there are many many girls having other factors minimum as good but having better conditioning than Jen. And one thing that bothers me in Jen is .. that in face right/left posings her waist looks a bit thick.

Erin has the best back/glut/hams area of those three.

KP DIVA
08-01-2009, 01:38 PM
I am very surprised at Jenny's posing!! On the Nat'l level the head judge would be yelling their head off telling her she's going to be marked down!!! I don't think I've seen any flaring arms to that extent on the nat'l level since early last year. I like Erin for the win, but I swear Jessica is just absolutely beautiful and her poise is just out of this world!!!! She has great shape, but overall Erin to me has the total package.....especially those glutes!!!

yosef
08-01-2009, 02:05 PM
I have to give this one to Jessica. To me I think she has the TOTAL package physique wise and presentation wise. Jenny looks akward to me..not at all like a seasoned professional should look and honestly she doesnt even look that well conditioned. I dunno..but I expect more from her. I'd go Jess first, Erin 2nd and then Jenny.

chicky9914
08-01-2009, 02:30 PM
I agree that Jenny looks awkward and uncomfortable, just like she did at the O this past year...not at all like what we're used to seeing from her. And is it just me or is this the best Jessica's ever looked?! My gosh she just looks beautiful. Erin's leg and back development are out of this world though. Look how thick the muscles are in her lower black! My gosh!

Siouxcountry
08-01-2009, 03:48 PM
I am very surprised at Jenny's posing!! On the Nat'l level the head judge would be yelling their head off telling her she's going to be marked down!!! I don't think I've seen any flaring arms to that extent on the nat'l level since early last year. I like Erin for the win, but I swear Jessica is just absolutely beautiful and her poise is just out of this world!!!! She has great shape, but overall Erin to me has the total package.....especially those glutes!!!

It will be interesting to see her tonight, will her arms be down by her side like Erin's this evening? We shall see.

I agree that Jenny looks awkward and uncomfortable, just like she did at the O this past year...not at all like what we're used to seeing from her. And is it just me or is this the best Jessica's ever looked?! My gosh she just looks beautiful. Erin's leg and back development are out of this world though. Look how thick the muscles are in her lower black! My gosh!

Jessica is at her best. She looks amazing. An incredibly beautiful woman!

Erin is perfect, I don't see any flaws. If I was judging I would award her first place.

nutratroy
08-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Sioux, I think Paxsn won the NY Pro in 2006. I am not sure..lol, I'll look later too tired...lol.

Jenny was posing like that to hide. She was a bit soft here, but she had a tragic event this week (I heard almost did not come). But as a Ms O she can do that.

Overall a really good show. Steve W. called this show precise & quick. He is a very good head judge! Big names are earned, so the girls like Sue, Harris, Chin and Mertl have to play into that and match. They can't flex too much.

Erin looked really good and totally relaxed. She never once moved her arms or flexed. Almost picture perfect. Tonight's final comp round will be interesting. Things can change

I think it will go
Paxson
Lynn
Stern

Siouxcountry
08-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Sioux, I think Paxsn won the NY Pro in 2006. I am not sure..lol, I'll look later too tired...lol.

You are correct.

Jenny was posing like that to hide. She was a bit soft here, but she had a tragic event this week (I heard almost did not come). But as a Ms O she can do that.

Overall a really good show. Steve W. called this show precise & quick. He is a very good head judge! Big names are earned, so the girls like Sue, Harris, Chin and Mertl have to play into that and match. They can't flex too much.

Erin looked really good and totally relaxed. She never once moved her arms or flexed. Almost picture perfect. Tonight's final comp round will be interesting. Things can change

I think it will go
Paxson
Lynn
Stern

Thanks for the update Troy! :)

AnneP
08-01-2009, 05:22 PM
GottaAnd one thing that bothers me in Jen is .. that in face right/left posings her waist looks a bit thick...

I quote myself here. Found a photo in Hardbody.com which shows well what I meant with Jenny's midsection from side.. it looks there way too thick..and not only waist but lower stomach is ... like D. That plus Jenny's soft condition and nononono-posing, I would have her out of top 5.

http://www.hardbody.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/jack3.jpg

http://www.hardbody.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/jack1.jpg

Stacy Wright
08-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Just chiming in to say Erin has some beautiful lines!

fitlei
08-01-2009, 05:52 PM
I luv luvvvv Erin's look and would luv to see her win this show but I think Jess will take it. This is definitely the best I've seen her look and it seems that she has the "soft" figure look that is desired and she absolutely gorgeous! I agree the Jenny L looked very uncomfortable...and Anne, I saw that pic too and thought how did she get 1st call out with her belly popping out like that from the side? But maybe it's just the pic? Either way, IMO...

1. Pax
2. Stern
3. Lynn (if she's up there... although I think there are others that had better conditioning/presentation)

Tonia
08-01-2009, 07:04 PM
I picked Jess, although it could go either with Jess or Erin...buuuuuut I think total package wise Jess has got it going on..Its tough though, because of Erins conditioning..glad im not a judge!!!! They are just all so freaking incredible!!!

I agree about Jenny Lynn, whom i adore and am a HUGE fan of as well....Her posing wasnt too great, and i noticed her midsection right off, its especially apparent too, in her one piece side pose where it really poofed out...

As a person new to all this, Could somone explain what causes that thickness in the middle like that?

mmackie
08-01-2009, 07:10 PM
toss up between jessica and erin, erins back and glutes are sick!!!

DANISH DYNAMITE
08-01-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm going for Erin! Love her back and glutes too!

Betsy
08-01-2009, 08:52 PM
no one can deny erin's ridiculous bod-- however i think jess will take it--- she is def at her BEST ever and is the TOTAL package-- gorgeous with great shape.. and her presentation looks flawless!

Valleygurl
08-01-2009, 08:52 PM
As a person new to all this, Could somone explain what causes that thickness in the middle like that?

Genetics, heavy lifting, menstral cycle, or certain foods (that cause bloating?) are possible factors among other things...

AnneP
08-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Hmm, people use the word "total package". What do you mean with it? I mean for me it is that EVERYTHING is there. Thinking that way, IMO Erin has more total package than Pax as Erin has much better back // gluts // hams area while Jessica could have better hams, have more definition in back etc..

Just wondering.. of course we all have our opinoins of what kind of physique we prefer but sometimes I wonder how that term is used.

Pro Jamie Senuk
08-01-2009, 10:09 PM
My vote is for Erin Stern all the way.....there is not a single flaw in her physique, she looks elegant and her presentation is flawless.

HOWEVER....my guess is it will go to Jessica Paxon-Putnam based on the fact that she's a little less muscular than Erin, a look I think will be rewarded. Jessica's presentation is bang on....the hair, the makeup, the posing, the suits.....she did her homework and it shows. Whatever she may lack physique-wise (glutes/hams), she more than makes up for it in presentation.

And Jenny Lynn....I don't get it, she is a seasoned Pro yet she looks like a rookie in terms of presentation and posing. WTF????

Nice to see some muscle back up there tho, love it!

teri
08-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Hi -Im here...:waving: and i agree w/ Jamie -:respect:

ErinFL
08-01-2009, 11:06 PM
My vote is for Erin Stern all the way.....there is not a single flaw in her physique, she looks elegant and her presentation is flawless.

HOWEVER....my guess is it will go to Jessica Paxon-Putnam based on the fact that she's a little less muscular than Erin, a look I think will be rewarded. Jessica's presentation is bang on....the hair, the makeup, the posing, the suits.....she did her homework and it shows. Whatever she may lack physique-wise (glutes/hams), she more than makes up for it in presentation.

And Jenny Lynn....I don't get it, she is a seasoned Pro yet she looks like a rookie in terms of presentation and posing. WTF????

Nice to see some muscle back up there tho, love it!

100% agreed.

IRONBULL
08-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Yes - lavender, beautiful, proportional, blond, as a mountain flower
:rolleyes::bowdown: