PDA

View Full Version : Boobies

fitlei
04-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Ok... with much hesitation, I've decided to share my journey with everyone here. After careful consideration... I've decided to "enhance" my boobage area. I go for surgery in 7 days :woohoo: on April 22, 7am. I just wanted to share this with everyone as I know many of us have contemplated the surgery or have had it done already. I've been getting tons of support from all of my family and friends and wanted to reach out to my extended family on the board for some more luv! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers next Tuesday ;) I'll keep you all posted on my recovery. I'm going under the muscle so I'm really nervous as to how long it will be before I can regain my strength in my upper body. My doc says it'll be about 4 weeks before I can start to train again at my usual speed. In the meantime, I should be able to do cardio after about 5 days or so. During this time my diet will have to be on point so I don't gain too much while being out of the gym. Wish me luck and lots of strength!!
:strong::bench::showoff::Melissa 2::Melissa::ass:

Siouxcountry
04-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Leilani, I am sure it will go smoothly, and you will be back hitting the weights hard as planned in a month or so. :)

Thanks for starting this thread, and sharing your experience with us.

I would say nearly 50% of women that compete regularly get breast implants, maybe more?

ripitupbaby
04-15-2008, 05:56 PM
Good for you, and best of luck with the recovery! I don't know anything about it, but I would imagine that you want to take it slow getting back to the weights.

Keep us posted!!

Shelly
04-15-2008, 05:57 PM
hey girl!

YOU SHOULDA TOLD ME WHEN I SAW YOU! we coulda chatted about it and I could have reassured you! YOU WILL BE FINE i promise! yes you will be outta comission for about a month...but its worth it in the end...

just take to time recover,,,and enjoy the downtime! Let me know if you have any questions on anything i am an expert in this area LOL ;)

xoox

dvsness
04-15-2008, 06:11 PM
I need a boob sponsor. :o

fitlei
04-15-2008, 06:43 PM
hey girl!

YOU SHOULDA TOLD ME WHEN I SAW YOU! we coulda chatted about it and I could have reassured you! YOU WILL BE FINE i promise! yes you will be outta comission for about a month...but its worth it in the end...

just take to time recover,,,and enjoy the downtime! Let me know if you have any questions on anything i am an expert in this area LOL ;)

xoox

Well you know... we just met and all and I didn't wanna be like hi my name is Leilani, I'm getting boobs LOL But now that we've had our icebreaker hang out... heya hun, I'm getting boobs!!! LOL I effn luv u & ur bf haha, u guys r too funny by the way...and I know you know what I'm talking about LOL Anyhow, thanks chickie, I'll definitely be txting you asking you questions... I've been in every single boob forum made available via the internet reading about ppl's experiences LOL

Neely
04-15-2008, 06:46 PM
I need a boob sponsor. :o

haha me too!

Leilani, are you going over or under the muscle?

HDPhysiques-Joe
04-15-2008, 07:02 PM
haha me too!

bah... why mess with perfection?

Neely
04-15-2008, 07:05 PM
bah... why mess with perfection?

They're fine off season. In season, I got nothing hahaha.

fitlei
04-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Good for you, and best of luck with the recovery! I don't know anything about it, but I would imagine that you want to take it slow getting back to the weights.

Keep us posted!!

Yea, it's soo funny too because at my Pre-Op appt, my doc was taking my before pix and he's like...wow, how much can you bench press? LOL At my 1st consult, he didn't believe I was into Fitness that much... said he couldn't tell :nuts: But a week later at my pre-op he was like wow lol :awesome:

But yea pretty much he said no heavy lifting for at least 4 weeks. So we'll see how it goes since everyone's recovery is different. I'm soooooooo looking forward to it though!

fitlei
04-15-2008, 07:20 PM
They're fine off season. In season, I got nothing hahaha.

Same here sister

fitlei
04-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Leilani, I am sure it will go smoothly, and you will be back hitting the weights hard as planned in a month or so. :)

Thanks for starting this thread, and sharing your experience with us.

I would say nearly 50% of women that compete regularly get breast implants, maybe more?

Thanks Sioux... I'm really excited and nervous all at the same time. This time next week I'll be swolen and riding high on perc's lol This is my last week of going hard with the weights on upper body for some time. Can't wait! :D

NYCStrongFox
04-15-2008, 07:59 PM
I've thought about getting them done and still do, but not 100% ready.
Girl, you'll be fine. Definitely chat with NPCTwins. I picked their brain when we talked about it when we camped.
Recovery time is key. Don't push your way back into the gym until totally ready. Listen to your body, listen to your Doc and talk to Mike too. He's dealt with so many of his girls who've had this done. Also, don't workout chest any more. Keep those pecs relaxed and not tight leading up to the procedure. It can prolong your recovery...just my little 2 cents though I've never had this done. Just remember experiences others have told me about. We all recover differently, but you need to be 100% ready and healthy, first and foremost!
:Melissa: (i know this is Melissa smiley, but I couldn't resist) LOL

JenFerFigure
04-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Thanks Sioux... I'm really excited and nervous all at the same time. This time next week I'll be swolen and riding high on perc's lol This is my last week of going hard with the weights on upper body for some time. Can't wait! :D

Hey Leilani,

You are going to love it! The pain is worth it in the end...in my opinion. If you are unhappy with something my motto is: CHANGE IT. LOL I'll keep you in my prayers. You'll be fine! Hang in there girl!

sdahlum
04-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Congratulations, Leilani!! I'm glad you are sharing this with us- it's something I've gone back and forth about a lot, and will probably eventually jump on board. Please keep us posted! And enjoy your downtime :)

What kind of implants are you getting?

fitlei
04-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Thanks ladies for all your encouragement!

Mel -- Yes, I will definitely talk to Mike and hear his thoughts on the matter. I wanted to camp the 2nd week of May but it looks like that will be a waste with the surgery and all. So I'll wait until sometime over the summer for the next camp. We should really all go together...me, you, NPC twins, and whoever else!

Jen -- Thanks chica! I know I'll love them! I truly can't wait... it's weird to know that in just 7 days, I'll be a big titty mama lol

Ana -- I'm getting Saline under the muscle, 300cc's. My doc tells me that should bring me to a very full c, small d. I'll be sure to post some pix and do a before and after (no nudity tho lol) for everyone to see! YAY!

NYCStrongFox
04-15-2008, 08:50 PM
He'll give you a diet too to go along with your post-op recovery.
No nudes, then we'll have to start a Souixcountry Nudie thread lol

Shelly
04-15-2008, 09:17 PM
Well you know... we just met and all and I didn't wanna be like hi my name is Leilani, I'm getting boobs LOL But now that we've had our icebreaker hang out... heya hun, I'm getting boobs!!! LOL I effn luv u & ur bf haha, u guys r too funny by the way...and I know you know what I'm talking about LOL Anyhow, thanks chickie, I'll definitely be txting you asking you questions... I've been in every single boob forum made available via the internet reading about ppl's experiences LOL

LMAOO-- you crack me up!! Now that you know me a bit better i WOULDA TALKED boobs the whole prej! :D

yeah we had a blast with you we beed to make plans after surgery fgor shizzle!

Oh and like mel said.. TAKE your recovery time.. no use jumping back into action to screw them up!

AND make a smart decision about training chest aftewards... the first time i got them i trained chest after for a bout 2 yrs or so..and had to get them redone this past NOV due to training (they shifted and i didnt like it) so NO MAS chect trainign except working the tie in.. THATS IT!

btu if you have Q's as away :kiss:

fitmomma3
04-16-2008, 12:15 AM
yeah for boobies! LOL I'm here too if you have any Questions I've had mine for almost 4 years - if you do your research and make sure you do them for you YOU will be happy!

My experience - they were VERY painful and frustrating at first I was teaching Body Pump at the time and tried to go right back in like nothing happened and it was not fun at all at first but I eased in and they are me now...I still have limitations in the gym (as mine are under the muscle) but I deal/adjust and would get them again IN a MINUTE!

fitlei
04-16-2008, 06:39 PM
yeah for boobies! LOL I'm here too if you have any Questions I've had mine for almost 4 years - if you do your research and make sure you do them for you YOU will be happy!

My experience - they were VERY painful and frustrating at first I was teaching Body Pump at the time and tried to go right back in like nothing happened and it was not fun at all at first but I eased in and they are me now...I still have limitations in the gym (as mine are under the muscle) but I deal/adjust and would get them again IN a MINUTE!

Thanks hun! I am planning for the 4 weeks out of the gym as the doc suggested. He did say I could do leg work and some cardio but I'm only going to do what I feel my body is ready to do. I don't want to make it worse for myself in the long run. What limitations do you have at the gym? (I'm getting under the muscle too)

tammyp
04-16-2008, 06:58 PM
i just had mine done in dec. i did a journal at MD about it. i went 375cc silicone overs. it was a piece of cake!

bree marsh
04-16-2008, 07:00 PM
good luck girl, i'm sure they will turn out awesome...still contemplating them for me! maybe after all my comps this year! i will only go to a big B though, any bigger and they'd just get in my way!! hehe

Ondrea
04-16-2008, 07:10 PM
good luck next tuesday... i know everything will go smoothly though. but u r for sure in my thoughts and prayers for a safe preocedure!

are u excited to buy all new bras!!??

did i read too fast and miss it...what are u now and what u going up to?

fitlei
04-16-2008, 08:07 PM
good luck next tuesday... i know everything will go smoothly though. but u r for sure in my thoughts and prayers for a safe preocedure!

are u excited to buy all new bras!!??

did i read too fast and miss it...what are u now and what u going up to?

Thanks!! And yes let me tell you... everytime I walk past Victoria Secret's I'm like, oh yeaaaaaa, I'll be spending a small fortune in there soon enough! LOL

Off season I'm a small 34 b.... At showtime I'm like a negative 34 A LOL I'm planning on moving up to a full C. I'm super excited and way too anxious...I feel like it can't come fast enough. Thanks so much for the support! I'll be out of work for a lil while afterwards recovering and will be sure to post my experience with everyone!!!

fitmomma3
04-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks hun! I am planning for the 4 weeks out of the gym as the doc suggested. He did say I could do leg work and some cardio but I'm only going to do what I feel my body is ready to do. I don't want to make it worse for myself in the long run. What limitations do you have at the gym? (I'm getting under the muscle too)

I know overs are very different MUCH EASIER recovery/adjusting...mine are under, and Shell said she had to get new ones from lifting on them to hard. I do not go heavy AT ALL on chest ANYMORE... I know you will hear people say you can but to me it never quite felt right again and they are too expensive to risk, plus I hate recovering from anything lol

For presses... inclines feel the best but not really going for strength more for slow, squeeze, and reps... maybe up to 35/40 lb Db and thats it. And thats my general guide for machines and stuff too. I guess you just have to feel YOUR BODY, play it by ear. You may feel weird pulls and know right away if you should modify something. I don't like flat Barbell press at all, and declines feel VERY WEIRD, but for some reason dumbbell flat is not too bad... honestly anything that feels funny on them I'm leary of... dips give them a weird pulling motion, pull- ups too. I do them but I'm careful to start with them when I'm strong,warm up, and stretch good... Flys on the pec dec feel fine but I don't get crazy heavy with them, but DB flys I don't really care for flat heavy, if I do them heavier I do them on an incline. Push-ups feel fine. Oh yeah and I wear 3 bras to run LOL but mine are on the bigger side. All in all I just don't do anything that makes em feel like they're gonna shoot across the gym LOL (you'll know what I mean). You will do fine and you will love them :) Wishing you a quick recovery and awesome tatas for the summer LOL

IslandGirl
04-16-2008, 08:34 PM
How exciting! Good luck to you!

jlay
04-16-2008, 08:45 PM
I got mine over the muscle bc I did not want any limitations as far as lifting in the gym. I was back in the gym in a wk, not doing any chest, back, or shoulders. I did do some light arms & legs though. Mine were not very painful at all. I got them done in the morning & went to the movies later that night. I was back at work bartending 2 days later. I know going under is supposed to be more painful though. I love mine & they just feel like a part of me. I forget I used not to have them sometimes! Good luck!

dvsness
04-16-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm just here for the nudes. :angel:

fitmomma3
04-16-2008, 08:53 PM
^^^^:spit: LMAO!!!!! Always :Melissa:

MsGuns
04-17-2008, 12:11 AM
I too wanna get some but Im w/ Vanessa...I need a boob sponsor....

jenscats5
04-17-2008, 01:19 AM
Hi there! It will be exciting to read about your adventure....I've been wanting them myself, but I also need a lift, so I'm not ready for that scar yet......

Good luck with the surgery!

kitty kat
04-17-2008, 01:42 AM
Hey Lei,
Greatttt.. woohooo.. I wish I can get a boobie job... While prepping i lost it all girly... Backstage me and Mel were going crazy with the bikini bite.. he heee

fitlei
04-17-2008, 02:32 AM
I know overs are very different MUCH EASIER recovery/adjusting...mine are under, and Shell said she had to get new ones from lifting on them to hard. I do not go heavy AT ALL on chest ANYMORE... I know you will hear people say you can but to me it never quite felt right again and they are too expensive to risk, plus I hate recovering from anything lol

For presses... inclines feel the best but not really going for strength more for slow, squeeze, and reps... maybe up to 35/40 lb Db and thats it. And thats my general guide for machines and stuff too. I guess you just have to feel YOUR BODY, play it by ear. You may feel weird pulls and know right away if you should modify something. I don't like flat Barbell press at all, and declines feel VERY WEIRD, but for some reason dumbbell flat is not too bad... honestly anything that feels funny on them I'm leary of... dips give them a weird pulling motion, pull- ups too. I do them but I'm careful to start with them when I'm strong,warm up, and stretch good... Flys on the pec dec feel fine but I don't get crazy heavy with them, but DB flys I don't really care for flat heavy, if I do them heavier I do them on an incline. Push-ups feel fine. Oh yeah and I wear 3 bras to run LOL but mine are on the bigger side. All in all I just don't do anything that makes em feel like they're gonna shoot across the gym LOL (you'll know what I mean). You will do fine and you will love them :) Wishing you a quick recovery and awesome tatas for the summer LOL

Awww crap! I luv dips n pullups :mad: Oh well, I'll get over it lol :Melissa 2:

fitlei
04-17-2008, 02:34 AM
Hey Lei,
Greatttt.. woohooo.. I wish I can get a boobie job... While prepping i lost it all girly... Backstage me and Mel were going crazy with the bikini bite.. he heee

LOL, girl I know EXACTLY what you mean!! It's going to feel really weird to look down and see some tig-ol-bitties! It's crazy how much you lose during your prep! I went to like a triple negative A LOL

Betsy
04-17-2008, 02:37 AM
WOOOHOOO congrats..!!!!:awesome: they are the best investment EVER.. key word INVESTMENT.. make sure you take care of those puppies! LOL.. I had mine done twice ALREADY.. due to training chest.. so shel and I dont train it anymore-- BUT its a personal decision!! You are going to do great.. its a piece of cake!!!!!!!! Please keep us posted!!!

fitlei
04-17-2008, 02:38 AM
I got mine over the muscle bc I did not want any limitations as far as lifting in the gym. I was back in the gym in a wk, not doing any chest, back, or shoulders. I did do some light arms & legs though. Mine were not very painful at all. I got them done in the morning & went to the movies later that night. I was back at work bartending 2 days later. I know going under is supposed to be more painful though. I love mine & they just feel like a part of me. I forget I used not to have them sometimes! Good luck!

Thanks!!! Hopefully it won't be unbearable.... my doc gave me TONS of medication so I'll be flying high on percocets come Tuesday lol

How exciting! Good luck to you!

Thanks!!!! :p

I too wanna get some but Im w/ Vanessa...I need a boob sponsor....

LOL Thanks! Me too cuz now I'm broke! Hopefully they'll pay themselves off lol ;)

I'm just here for the nudes. :angel:

HAHAHAHA :rolf:

Hi there! It will be exciting to read about your adventure....I've been wanting them myself, but I also need a lift, so I'm not ready for that scar yet......

Good luck with the surgery!

Thanks, I'm actually hoping the scars aren't that bad. I don't know how it works with a lift but I have read that a lift is very painful. The things we go through I tell ya!

fitlei
04-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Ok boob check-in, 5 more days and counting. I'll be drinking tonight and tomorrow night...oh and maybe Saturday night lol. And then all drinks are cut off before surgery! I can't believe the time has come but now that it's around the corner, I'm stoked! Dan Ray just sent me a msg on Myspace about doing a shoot with him while he's in town for the NY Pro... I think it's the NY Pro.. whichever show is on May 10. So I'm hoping to be ok to shoot by then, that would be awesome! Talk to you ladies soon :)

NYCStrongFox
04-18-2008, 01:41 AM
Hey Lei,

LOL -what we small boobie gals have to go through...along with the 50 pads in each cup lol

Lei, you'll be great. Go in relaxed, stress free and POSITIVE - it will help so much with recovery too. Wow, can't wait to see the "updated" you. Can't say the new and improved cause you're great the way you are. Heck, we spent a weekend together at camp and hit it off. I'll have to meet up with you at the NY Pro Show!!

xena
04-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Let me just say that getting mine was one of the best purchases I ever made for myself. I think you'll be very happy with your new "puppies". ;)

fitlei
04-18-2008, 02:21 PM
WOOOHOOO congrats..!!!!:awesome: they are the best investment EVER.. key word INVESTMENT.. make sure you take care of those puppies! LOL.. I had mine done twice ALREADY.. due to training chest.. so shel and I dont train it anymore-- BUT its a personal decision!! You are going to do great.. its a piece of cake!!!!!!!! Please keep us posted!!!

Thanks so much! I am BEYOND excited about it...I just can't believe in a couple of days I'm going to actually have cleavage :rolf:

LOL -what we small boobie gals have to go through...along with the 50 pads in each cup lol

Lei, you'll be great. Go in relaxed, stress free and POSITIVE - it will help so much with recovery too. Wow, can't wait to see the "updated" you. Can't say the new and improved cause you're great the way you are. Heck, we spent a weekend together at camp and hit it off. I'll have to meet up with you at the NY Pro Show!!

Yes we will sweetie!!! You know how us East Coasters do! Luv ya Mel :)

Let me just say that getting mine was one of the best purchases I ever made for myself. I think you'll be very happy with your new "puppies". ;)

Yes, I'm hoping to be ECSTATIC! ;) Thanks for the support!!

JenFerFigure
04-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Thanks so much! I am BEYOND excited about it...I just can't believe in a couple of days I'm going to actually have cleavage :rolf:

Yes we will sweetie!!! You know how us East Coasters do! Luv ya Mel :)

Yes, I'm hoping to be ECSTATIC! ;) Thanks for the support!!

Hi Leilani,

I'm excited for you! Are you doing it in Jersey or NY?

JenFerFigure
04-18-2008, 04:08 PM

Ughfff. I hear ya. I don't train chest anymore either. I am not crazy about the feeling. I might go into it once a while, but I haven't been inclined to do so in the last two months!

fitlei
04-19-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi Leilani,

I'm excited for you! Are you doing it in Jersey or NY?

Thanks you!! I'm doing it in NJ. Going to the same doc as a bunch of other ppl I know went to so I feel pretty good about it. He's great. 4 more days... I can't believe. It's so surreal...

JenFerFigure
04-19-2008, 02:33 AM
Thanks you!! I'm doing it in NJ. Going to the same doc as a bunch of other ppl I know went to so I feel pretty good about it. He's great. 4 more days... I can't believe. It's so surreal...

Life changing event sweetie! No more trying to fix those halter tops to fit properly. LOL

fitlei
04-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Life changing event sweetie! No more trying to fix those halter tops to fit properly. LOL

No more extra push up pads :rolf:

dallas3
04-19-2008, 06:03 PM

Hey Leilani, all the best in the next couple of days and afterwards with your new "friends":)

SBT
04-21-2008, 03:49 AM
Wishing you the best of luck the next few days!

Shelly
04-21-2008, 04:01 PM
yay tomorrows they day you must be psyched!!!

Siouxcountry
04-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Leilani,

I'm sure everything will go smoothly tomorrow. Let us know how you are as soon as you can. :hug:

fitlei
04-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks everyone!!! The countdown is on, my doc called me to confirm and made sure I got all of the stuff I need for my big day tomorrow!!

Checklist
No nail polish
No contacts
No makeup
No lotion
No perfume
No body jewelry (dammit!)
Baggy clothes
Bring prescriptions
Wash/blowdry hair tonight
Shave
most importantly...
RELAX!!

I'll be taking some benadryl tonight before bed because my allergies are out of control. Anyone in the NJ area knows how shitty the allergies are over here ughhh. And I'll be up tomorrow for another shower then straight to the doc's by 7am. Thank you guys soo much for all your well wishes and keep me in your prayers!! Me and the girls will hopefully be able to be online tomorrow night :) xoxo

JenFerFigure
04-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Thanks everyone!!! The countdown is on, my doc called me to confirm and made sure I got all of the stuff I need for my big day tomorrow!!

Checklist
No nail polish
No contacts
No makeup
No lotion
No perfume
No body jewelry (dammit!)
Baggy clothes
Bring prescriptions
Wash/blowdry hair tonight
Shave
most importantly...
RELAX!!

I'll be taking some benadryl tonight before bed because my allergies are out of control. Anyone in the NJ area knows how shitty the allergies are over here ughhh. And I'll be up tomorrow for another shower then straight to the doc's by 7am. Thank you guys soo much for all your well wishes and keep me in your prayers!! Me and the girls will hopefully be able to be online tomorrow night :) xoxo

oooooooooooohhhhhhh Leilani is about to have some twin power! Good luck girl! It's going to be great!

Badgergrl
04-22-2008, 04:41 AM
Wooooooohoooooooo! It's almost here! :D
Good luck tomorrow.

I'm so jealous. :mad:

buffbabeGA
04-22-2008, 04:51 AM
good luck tomorrow lady

IslandGirl
04-22-2008, 05:02 AM
Good luck Leilani!

tammyp
04-22-2008, 09:22 AM
HAPPY NEW BOOBIE DAY!:D

xena
04-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Just think! You'll awaken with two new friends!!! Whoo Hoo! We're all thinking good thoughts for you today!!!!!

NYCStrongFox
04-22-2008, 03:41 PM
Just think! You'll awaken with two new friends!!! Whoo Hoo! We're all thinking good thoughts for you today!!!!!

LOL - Good luck girl. By now if should have been over and you're in recovery mode. I will call you/text you soon! :kiss:

Shelly
04-22-2008, 04:20 PM
woohoo you go girl keep us posted when you arent percocetted up LMAO

Lex
04-22-2008, 04:46 PM
Thinking of you today and sending healthy get better vibes all the way from SF to NJ! ;)

Betsy
04-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Good Luck MAMA! U'll do great!!

JenFerFigure
04-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Good luck girl...hope it doesn't hurt too much. It can go either way -- it can hurt a lot or hurt very little. Hope you are lucky in the pain free dept!

fitmomma3
04-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Enjoy your new friends and take the pain pills and relax! We're all thinking of ya!:kiss:

fitlei
04-22-2008, 11:17 PM
Hi everyone!!! I just want to thank everyone for all your kind words and being there for me through this exciting time of my life. I've been through a LOT of pain since I got out of surgery this morning. I can say that it was the WORST pain I've been in, in my entire life lol. Once the anesthesia wore off... I wanted to die. I don't want to scare anyone because everyone is different but for me... the pain was unbearable. Luckily, once I left the doc's, I went to get something to eat and popped 2 percocets and finally fell asleep. Once I woke up I felt SOO much better. Now, I've been falling asleep on and off and I feel really tight and sore but I'm just looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnell lol. I have my post-op appt tomorrow morning @ 10am so hopefully that will go well and everything will be great. Right now I'm just waiting for the swelling to go down and the tightness to go away. My back is really sore as well which I wasn't expecting but all I can do is stay on top of my meds and wait it out. Again, thanks so much guys for being here for me! I appreciate it more than you'll know and I will be back tomorrow for another update after my post-op appt. :) Luv u guys!!! :p :awesome:

IslandGirl
04-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Sorry to hear that you are in so much pain Lei, but it will all be worth it once everything settles! Rest as much as you can!

NYCStrongFox
04-22-2008, 11:26 PM
CONGRATS on your new additions! I was going to text you. Girl, you'll be fine. Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids and keep the outlook positive. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. :awesome: :kiss:

Hi everyone!!! I just want to thank everyone for all your kind words and being there for me through this exciting time of my life. I've been through a LOT of pain since I got out of surgery this morning. I can say that it was the WORST pain I've been in, in my entire life lol. Once the anesthesia wore off... I wanted to die. I don't want to scare anyone because everyone is different but for me... the pain was unbearable. Luckily, once I left the doc's, I went to get something to eat and popped 2 percocets and finally fell asleep. Once I woke up I felt SOO much better. Now, I've been falling asleep on and off and I feel really tight and sore but I'm just looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnell lol. I have my post-op appt tomorrow morning @ 10am so hopefully that will go well and everything will be great. Right now I'm just waiting for the swelling to go down and the tightness to go away. My back is really sore as well which I wasn't expecting but all I can do is stay on top of my meds and wait it out. Again, thanks so much guys for being here for me! I appreciate it more than you'll know and I will be back tomorrow for another update after my post-op appt. :) Luv u guys!!! :p :awesome:

sdahlum
04-23-2008, 12:41 AM
Sorry to hear that you're hurting so bad, Leilani :( I'm sure you'll find that it's worth it in the end. I can't wait to hear how much you love them!! Get better soon :)

Shelly
04-23-2008, 12:46 AM
aww mamas im sowwy!

listen libve on your percocets..i had to the first time or the pain was horrendous as well. but its worth it!

ALSO- set your alarm to take the percs thru the night or else you will wake up IN PAIN..trust me i learned the hard way.

gove it a few days and youll be okay mama.. hang tough itll all be worth it in the end for sure!

xoxo

Siouxcountry
04-23-2008, 01:09 AM
I am sorry you are in so much pain. I wish you a quick recovery, and no more pain.

jenscats5
04-23-2008, 01:28 AM
Glad to see you posting so quickly but sorry for the pain.....with pain meds, schedule to take them BEFORE you need them or are in pain so they have time to work....trick a nurse told me....rest up & heal quickly!

dvsness
04-23-2008, 02:35 AM
Glad everything went well, despite the misery! :kiss:

JenFerFigure
04-23-2008, 02:56 AM
Hey girll! Listen, one way to look at it is after this you can take on ANY PAIN -- bring it!! LOL I don't want to tell you the pain I was in...I thought oh my god this is it...i never thought i would die this way. haha!

Clench your teeth and hang in there! Take those meds!!

I know how excrutiating painful it is, but one day in the near future ...that pain will be a has been and the new you will be totally LOVIN' IT!:kiss:

buffbabeGA
04-23-2008, 03:30 AM
awwww sowwy u are in pain and hope u get better soon.. like shel said set ur alarm to take them in the middle of the night

xena
04-23-2008, 09:20 AM
I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling out of sorts. It will pass soon enough. I know.........easier said than done. Just remember your "buddies" are going to be OUT THERE at first and may look like a couple of torpedos. But they will settle as time goes by and you will think they were always part of you. Take those meds! As they say, better living through chemicals! ;)

anglicanbeachparty
04-23-2008, 11:43 AM
I've been praying for ya ... hope you feel better! :)

Betsy
04-23-2008, 12:06 PM
Feel better-- it ill get better thats a PROMISE.. make sure you stay up on the meds every 3-4 hours.. and just sleep it off!! Keep us posted!

ripitupbaby
04-23-2008, 01:48 PM
Feel Better!! You're probably through the worst of it by now!

fitlei
04-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey everyone!! I just got back from my post-op appt. All looks well. Doc said that my pec muscles were very thick ( who'd a thunk? lol) moreso than the average person lol. So my pain is gonna be a lil more... Anyhow, surgi bra is off and I have my next appt on Tuesday. At that point, he'll snip the ends of my dissolvable stitches and hopefully I'll be able to put my piercings back in :( I plan on just putting them in every day to make sure the holes are still open and hope for the best. I'm going off the perc's cuz they're making me nauseaus (sp) and I'm onto just motrin and my antibiotic for now. I'll keep you guys posted as each day passes. Hopefully soon I'll have some pix! :) Ooo I did get the #s for my implants.

I got 325 cc's filled to 375 on one side and 390 on the other.

Talk to you all soon!! :p

Shelly
04-23-2008, 02:57 PM
good for you comin off the percs, i lived on mine for about 5 days LOL

wow you got piecings? OUCH! :p

like i said hang in youll be fine!

:kiss:

fitlei
04-23-2008, 04:07 PM
good for you comin off the percs, i lived on mine for about 5 days LOL

wow you got piecings? OUCH! :p

like i said hang in youll be fine!

:kiss:

No girl not nipple piercings lol just my belly, tongue n nose :)

Shelly
04-23-2008, 04:14 PM
No girl not nipple piercings lol just my belly, tongue n nose :)

bawahahahahaha

well why cant you put your belly in? i put mine right back in!

Betsy
04-23-2008, 05:33 PM
YIPPPEEE for new Bewwbies!! :awesome::D

NYCStrongFox
04-23-2008, 06:00 PM
LOL, yeah I thought the same thing about the piercings. Girl, glad you are up and about at the moment. Rest up. Big bright light at the end of the tunnel. Enjoy your new girls. :kiss:

fitmomma3
04-23-2008, 06:02 PM
awwww listening to you talk about the pain gives me cshivers... it is BAD!! Worst than childbirth FOR ME (yes I said it!) the only thing that even came close was walking after my c-section but at least they give you MORPHENE! But soon enough you will be SO happy with them :Melissa:... hope you are feeling a lil more normal soon... remember even when you feel good take it easy for a while

JenFerFigure
04-24-2008, 05:31 PM
Hope you're feeling better Lei. I feel for you girl...I knoweth your pain. Did they remove the bands yet?

fitlei
04-24-2008, 08:35 PM
Yesss chica! Update, day 3... I'm braless now. Just have my bandages over the incisions. Today is so far the best day. I went out for lunch, I cleaned up the house a lil bit and I took my first shower since the surgery. It seems to be getting better but I still feel like these big old hard balls are just like weird foreign objects...which...I guess they are lol It's just weird to get used to. When I walk past the mirror, I'm kinda like, wow, I can't believe I did it... it's so strange. I guess now I'm just trying to get used to them...I really can't wait for them to drop already. They are so high on my chest it's a bit annoying :( But I know once they drop, I'll be in love :) I'll send another update for tomorrow...day 4.

JenFerFigure
04-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Yesss chica! Update, day 3... I'm braless now. Just have my bandages over the incisions. Today is so far the best day. I went out for lunch, I cleaned up the house a lil bit and I took my first shower since the surgery. It seems to be getting better but I still feel like these big old hard balls are just like weird foreign objects...which...I guess they are lol It's just weird to get used to. When I walk past the mirror, I'm kinda like, wow, I can't believe I did it... it's so strange. I guess now I'm just trying to get used to them...I really can't wait for them to drop already. They are so high on my chest it's a bit annoying :( But I know once they drop, I'll be in love :) I'll send another update for tomorrow...day 4.

Wow you are doing really great. I'm super impressed. They had me bandaged up for one entired week and VERY HARD...I would cry just from the pain of that alone. I'm soooo glad for you Lei! It'll be strange at first. It took me a year to be honest to get used to the new me. :)

dvsness
04-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Where the fuck are the nudes? :confused:

fitlei
04-24-2008, 08:42 PM

:rolf: I don't think anyone wants to see hard swolen tits...ick...lol

fitlei
04-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Wow you are doing really great. I'm super impressed. They had me bandaged up for one entired week and VERY HARD...I would cry just from the pain of that alone. I'm soooo glad for you Lei! It'll be strange at first. It took me a year to be honest to get used to the new me. :)

Thanks girl!!! I was off the perc's after day 1...I took tylenol with codine last nite before bed which was day 2 and still just on motrin which has been GREAT because it's alleviating the pain but not making me nauseaus so I can still do normal stuff without being too tired. Now I'm just fattening up from sitting on my ass since last week!! :eat::burger:[

JenFerFigure
04-24-2008, 08:46 PM

In that case we take photo at the Jersey show if you are there. ;)

JenFerFigure
04-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks girl!!! I was off the perc's after day 1...I took tylenol with codine last nite before bed which was day 2 and still just on motrin which has been GREAT because it's alleviating the pain but not making me nauseaus so I can still do normal stuff without being too tired. Now I'm just fattening up from sitting on my ass since last week!! :eat::burger:[

You have to share your experiences post op as you go into the real world... !

JenFerFigure
04-24-2008, 08:48 PM

Yo V...you want this thread to blow up? They'll be 500,000 views. LOL

Neely
04-24-2008, 09:00 PM

hahahaha Yeah that ^^

I do! I do! :D

Siouxcountry
04-24-2008, 09:00 PM

You perv! :massmoon:

Neely
04-24-2008, 09:20 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/Neelysfitfigure/Smilies/movingthem2.gif

haha

Siouxcountry
04-24-2008, 09:23 PM

haha

Now that is talent! :D

Hannibal
04-24-2008, 11:45 PM

I always knew there was something about you that I liked.... :angel:

Shelly
04-24-2008, 11:50 PM

haha

lmaooooo

Lei glad your up and about! give it a week or so and youll feel a million times better:D

NYCStrongFox
04-25-2008, 01:22 PM

haha

:LOLOL::lol5: too funny.... hey Lei, glad you are feeling better. We'll see you on May 3rd right?

bree marsh
04-25-2008, 01:33 PM
so glad things are going well and you are feeling better! keep us updated....

fitlei
04-25-2008, 08:22 PM
Yesssirrr!! I'll be there on May 3rd. Here's another update...day what is it...umm day 4? Yea day 4...boobs are pretty much numb now...sux. It feels really weird. I can't wait for them to soften up already. It's irritating how stiff they r because it's almost like they'll never really feel like they're a part of me. Ugh... anyhow...still only on Motrin, will probably pop a tylenol with codine to go to sleep later but that's about it. Got down n dirty with my bf for the first time since surgery today...that was weird lol I was so paranoid the entire time lol but boobs were still there afterwards lol. Hmm what else... I guess that's all for now. Catch up with yall 2morrow...day 5. Adios :o

Neely
04-25-2008, 08:39 PM
I sure hope you made him do all the work! haha ;)

Ondrea
04-25-2008, 08:40 PM
:Melissa 2:checking in on you. glad to read the surgery went fine and now you are just recovering! i can't imagine the pain..but hey you got some action with ur man at least!:Melissa 2:

IslandGirl
04-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Oh yea babes! Gettin' down and dirty is the best part! ;)

xena
04-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Great to hear you're feeling better! All that skin and muscle stretching going on causes a lot of discomfort. It'll be a little while before they stop looking like a couple of torpedos. I remember looking in the mirror a few days afterwards and saying to myself, "What in the world did I do????". But that will pass. ;)

Have you started kneading (actually massaging) them yet? That will help too. Keep up the good attitude and all. Time will make things so much better and easier..................and your "puppies" will be happy as can be. :)

JillianSR
04-27-2008, 04:26 AM
glad you are doing better! I am sorry you were in so much pain before. BUT I am sure you will love them after this initial period. I have wanted to get them for the past 5 years. Before I started lifting I was a Natural DD... Now I am a baby A LOL!!! It is still hard to get used to hahaha I hope things go well!!! :kiss:

buffbabeGA
04-27-2008, 04:40 AM
0h nooooo i was a natural DD as well.. and have only dropped to a large C sometimes D now.. then again i dont compete anymore or diet too hardcore....

Melissa Dettwiller
04-27-2008, 05:12 AM
glad to hear it went well! :)

NYCStrongFox
04-27-2008, 05:23 PM
glad you are doing better! I am sorry you were in so much pain before. BUT I am sure you will love them after this initial period. I have wanted to get them for the past 5 years. Before I started lifting I was a Natural DD... Now I am a baby A LOL!!! It is still hard to get used to hahaha I hope things go well!!! :kiss:

LOL baby A. Try being a AAA- lol. Lei, can't wait to see you next week at Eva's!!!

JenFerFigure
04-27-2008, 05:52 PM

I can imagine that it must take getting used to. When I started to work out hard and lose weight they were gone...and I was in AWE.

Shelly
04-27-2008, 06:48 PM
HI MAMA

be careful i wasnt supposed to "do the deed" for 2 weeks after surgery b/ you dont want them bouncing around LOL

Hope your feeling better :kiss:

kitty kat
04-27-2008, 10:55 PM
hahahaha Yeah that ^^

I do! I do! :D

me too me tooo

kitty kat
04-27-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm glad everything went well. I hope you are ready to show those poopies on saturday.... You might convince me to get them done.. he he

dvsness
04-28-2008, 12:20 AM

:Dvsness 2:

fitlei
04-28-2008, 02:07 AM
Hey guys, update.... today was great, smooth sailing. Boobs feel less uncomfortable today...looking forward to seeing the doc on Tues to get these stitches cut n some questions answered. Looking forward to Eva's on Saturday!!! What's the address? As a matter of fact... what time are we meeting? lol I'm soo lost. I gotta figure out how I'm getting there, driving or train...I hate parking in the city ugh...can't wait to see you guys tho!!!! Woo hooo my digi cam is broken so I guess I'll be getting a throw away cam lol Yayyyyy!!

NYCStrongFox
04-28-2008, 01:38 PM
Glad to hear you're feeling great mama! Wear a tight shirt on Sat...lol
Here is the address:
Eva's (Health Food, Sandwiches)
11 W 8th St., Btwn 5th & 6th Ave
Phone: 212-677-3496

Kat said 2pm right? I am getting my nails done at 12:30pm, so I will be coming in from midtown. Can't eat their food, but will have my containers, along with Jillian.

fitlei
04-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi everyone!!!!! Every day things are getting MUCH better. I had my 1 week post op appt yesterday and all is well. He ok'd me to lift lightly upper body if I felt up to it. I'm just easing back into things tho. I went to the gym yesterday and played around with a couple of exercises but felt like even with the 5lb weights I was overdoing it so I'll just chill for a couple more days/weeks. I did do a lil cardio. Haven't attempted legs yet but I think I'll try sometime later in the week. I wanted to show everyone a pic (no Vness it's not nude lol) but it's as good as it's gonna get lol. Yay for boobies!!! :awesome:

bree marsh
04-30-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi everyone!!!!! Every day things are getting MUCH better. I had my 1 week post op appt yesterday and all is well. He ok'd me to lift lightly upper body if I felt up to it. I'm just easing back into things tho. I went to the gym yesterday and played around with a couple of exercises but felt like even with the 5lb weights I was overdoing it so I'll just chill for a couple more days/weeks. I did do a lil cardio. Haven't attempted legs yet but I think I'll try sometime later in the week. I wanted to show everyone a pic (no Vness it's not nude lol) but it's as good as it's gonna get lol. Yay for boobies!!! :awesome:

VERY NICE!

Shelly
04-30-2008, 04:25 PM

woohoo :hula: they look awesome girl!!!

dvsness
04-30-2008, 04:35 PM
woohoo :hula: they look awesome girl!!!

I approve. :D

Betsy
04-30-2008, 04:53 PM
They Look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

fitlei
04-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks guys!!! Recovery is getting soo much better, looking forward to the "dropping" :p

JenFerFigure
04-30-2008, 05:38 PM
Thanks guys!!! Recovery is getting soo much better, looking forward to the "dropping" :p

They look beautiful on you, Lei...seriously. :awesome:

NYCStrongFox
04-30-2008, 05:47 PM

You look good mama...even for just one week. Wow - we'll see the real thing on Saturday!! xoxo

Siouxcountry
04-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Nice! :)

DanielleA
04-30-2008, 06:00 PM
I love them! I actually PMd you about them with some questions, take a look when you get a chance.

fitlei
04-30-2008, 06:01 PM
They look beautiful on you, Lei...seriously. :awesome:

Thanx mama, will I see you on Saturday too????

You look good mama...even for just one week. Wow - we'll see the real thing on Saturday!! xoxo

Yay for boobies :p

Nice! :)

Thanks Sioux!!!

I love them! I actually PMd you about them with some questions, take a look when you get a chance.

Thanks chica, I wrote you back :)

IslandGirl
04-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Looks great Lei!

Neely
04-30-2008, 06:50 PM
WOW! Only one week post op and they look awesome! :awesome:

NPCFigure 40
04-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Very nice!! Wear them in good health!!:D

kitty kat
05-02-2008, 10:33 AM
I approve. :D

Yeepeee...
:awesome::bowdown:

It's too early to eat some :popcorn:, but I'll make sure I have some on hand for saturday. lol

xena
05-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Wow! You look fabulous!!!!! :D

Lisa E
05-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Great job. Looks nice. Congrats!

jenscats5
05-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Nice!! They look very good on you!!

Ondrea
05-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Ohhhh...just saw the pic...looking fabulous!

sdahlum
05-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Wow, Lei! They look SOOOOO good!!! Sexy mama!!!! :D

I want some . . . :(

fitlei
05-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Thanks everyone!!! I am loving them more and more every day!! Can't wait til they drop and get a lil softer :) It's like a whole new world having boobies hahaha :rolf:

JillianSR
05-04-2008, 02:08 AM

They look Great! SO happy for you! :awesome: