PDA

View Full Version : At least four dead in W. Pa. gym shooting

FitDancer
08-05-2009, 06:40 PM
This is horrible. Wonder what made this guy flip.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/20283352/detail.html

Stacy Wright
08-05-2009, 08:14 PM
WHATTTTT?!!?!! What is WRONG with people!?!!?

KP DIVA
08-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Gosh....makes you just want to stay at home. I was watching this the coverage on CNN this morning. They said that the guys x-gf may have been in the class. He had a suicide note, but details haven't be released.

WillBrink
08-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Gosh....makes you just want to stay at home. I was watching this the coverage on CNN this morning. They said that the guys x-gf may have been in the class. He had a suicide note, but details haven't be released.

The guy left a long blog on all his plans to do it. He blamed it on his mommy (too bossy), his brother the bully, his lack of nookie (no, I am not kidding), his isolation and inability to get women, and other stuff. He mentions no GF in the "suicide blog" he left. The site was removed quickly, but I am sure there are copies of his ramblings all over the 'net if one wanted to read it, though I don't recommend it. He comes across as an amazingly normal guy with some troubles, who has been planning for over a year to do what he did, and when reading it, it's hard to believe it's real, but it was confirmed as legit. I could find it and cut and paste it here, but personally it's clear that exactly what he wanted. :nuts:

Laura Bailey
08-06-2009, 04:12 AM
Flippin KRAZY!
I saw it this morning.....:nuts::confused::mad:

Ash
08-06-2009, 10:29 AM
The news in Columbus reported this an hour after it happened and I've been keeping an eye on it.

I have the new on now and they just showed the Blog and the bit about not having sex since 1990. They also have some computer simulation showing how he entered the room. He turned off the lights and shot everyone from behind.

Really creepy stuff.

fbbfanatic
08-07-2009, 12:06 AM
I think it's safe to say this fella was sadly more than a little crazy and tragically more than a little violent, too. Although he might've been attracted to women it's apparent he didn't truly like or appreciate women at all. The prolonged sexual frustration, the estrangement from family, the ranting on his blog, the withdrawal from neighbors, the whiskey, the guns. . . it's hard to see how any good could come of that combo. It's too bad that the whole mess wasn't prevented from happening somehow.