PDA

View Full Version : Workout on Bravo

dallas3
04-16-2008, 04:33 AM
Anyone here watch it? I catch it from time to time and just caught the new season. Cracks me up about the drama these trainers and the owner have because they bring it on themselves all the time.

ripitupbaby
04-16-2008, 12:07 PM
I can't stand it LOL. :D

I went to high school with one of the trainers... Rebecca, the one who seems to always be doing something kinda slutty. And I think she had a "thing" with Jackie (is that the bosswoman's name?) last year or something. She was on the gymnastics team with me, but she's several years younger.

I am actually a sucker for reality TV and all the silly drama, but this one just kills me... I can't watch it.

Physedfit
04-16-2008, 02:33 PM

I went to high school with one of the trainers... Rebecca, the one who seems to always be doing something kinda slutty. And I think she had a "thing" with Jackie (is that the bosswoman's name?) last year or something. She was on the gymnastics team with me, but she's several years younger.

I am actually a sucker for reality TV and all the silly drama, but this one just kills me... I can't watch it.

Wow! That's pretty cool. She does act kinda slutty. But i do really like the show. And I am a sucker for reality shows too! Especially MTV reality shows!

Betsy
04-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Im gonna start watching it! I AM a reality show JUNKIE.. to me its more like a dating show-- !!

NPCFigure 40
04-16-2008, 07:44 PM
I Missed it! :( I will have to catch a rerun during the week

NaturalNick
04-16-2008, 08:39 PM
Wow! That's pretty cool. She does act kinda slutty. But i do really like the show. And I am a sucker for reality shows too! Especially MTV reality shows!

Real World Hollywood premiers tonight. Whoo hoo... It was and is my favorite reality TV show.

And about Workout... If and trainer and his or her client can chit chat while working out then you're not working out, you're shooting the shit. It's a pet peeve of mine in any gym, and it happens on Workout a lot. Shut up and lift!!!

Physedfit
04-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Real World Hollywood premiers tonight. Whoo hoo... It was and is my favorite reality TV show.

And about Workout... If and trainer and his or her client can chit chat while working out then you're not working out, you're shooting the shit. It's a pet peeve of mine in any gym, and it happens on Workout a lot. Shut up and lift!!!

You're a real world addict too? I love love love it! And I totally agree about teh talking in the gym thang! It does happen a lot! Espcially talking on the cell phone!

Mercury Girl
04-16-2008, 11:44 PM

Oh no, Jackie and Rebecca broke up?!

I didn't know the new season had started. I love that show! :D

...Sorry, Lori. :o ;)

Shelly
04-16-2008, 11:53 PM
i havent caught it but i WILL be watching real world hollywood.

I CANT BELIEVE THERE HAS ALREADY BEEN 20 seasons!!!

KristineLarge
04-17-2008, 12:52 AM
Love Workout!!

jenscats5
04-17-2008, 12:52 AM
I recorded it but haven't watched it yet.....it's a fluff show with a teeny bit of half-assed training.....I can't help but watch it tho....just like Flavor of Love 3 & Rock of Love 2 - train wrecks but I can't look away.....

buffbabeGA
04-17-2008, 12:58 AM
i love real world.. cant wait... =) im such a reality show junkie... even told my honey when i move in we have to get a dvr so i can record my trash tv and watch it when he isnt around.

ripitupbaby
04-17-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm more of an American Idol, Top Chef, Project Runway kind of girl. I guess there needs to be some sort of competition involved!

LIFTstudios
04-17-2008, 04:34 AM
Rebecca is hot. I love the drama when Greg is hired. I'm watching it right now.

buffbabeGA
04-17-2008, 04:58 AM
WAHOOOOOOOOOO REAL WORLD HOLLYWOOD COMES ON RIGHT NOW... I CANT WAIT...

WillBrink
05-16-2008, 04:41 PM

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/willbrink/Drama_Llama.jpg

iron_angel
05-21-2008, 04:56 AM
OH MAN! Don't get me started on that show Workout!! I used to LOVE it until the crap they did to Jamie Eason--that was horrible!! For those who don't know the story, here's the short version:

Peeler (a trainer at the gym) was training Jamie Eason in the gym and Jackie and her office manager were watching from her office and starting just trashing Jamie and saying horrible things about her boobs and that they didn't even know who she was and blah, blah, blah. (YES--they said they didn't know who she was--being a fitness professional....have you never opened a fitness magazine?!?) ANYWAYS....Rich--Jamie's boyfriend--was standing around the corner and heard it ALL. He jumped down their throat and said "That is my girlfriend and she is a breast cancer survivor!" Huge blow up....Peeler the trainer got fired...no apology to Jamie to this day (I talked to Jamie about it). Soooo unprofessional of Jackie and POOR Jamie!! That show...I swear! :) DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!! Definitely keeps your attention, haha!

iron_angel
05-21-2008, 06:42 AM
ok....just saw the other thread about this...nevermind!--yall know the story! :p