PDA

View Full Version : "Meet the Pros" today 8/7

khuddle
08-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Anyone here attending this event? Which bodybuilders are looking really good?

Siouxcountry
08-07-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm sure Musclepapa John is there. Hopefully he'll let us know how it went before tonight's NPC prejudging.

Siouxcountry
08-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Muscular Development.com

Press Conference / Paparazzi Photos Album....CLICK HERE (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=viewphotos&eventcode=1344&paparazzi=yes) :camera:

LIFTstudios
08-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Most of the women stayed covered up. The rookie Angela Salvagno looked good. Klaudia Larson has craaaaazy biceps.

#53 goes to 53 year old Betty Pariso.

Fairly uneventful press conference as most are. Ben White vs. Johnnie Jackson was the most entertaining as they bantered about the Olympia Strongest man contest.

I didn't see Muscle Papi there. Unless he was hiding somewhere.

Siouxcountry
08-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Most of the women stayed covered up. The rookie Angela Salvagno looked good. Klaudia Larson has craaaaazy biceps.

#53 goes to 53 year old Betty Pariso.

Fairly uneventful press conference as most are. Ben White vs. Johnnie Jackson was the most entertaining as they bantered about the Olympia Strongest man contest.

I didn't see Muscle Papi there. Unless he was hiding somewhere.

Thanks Isaac!

A few pics John Hawley took............. CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=231491#post231491)

:)

LIFTstudios
08-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Well golly gee - the papi was there and didn't say hello?

LOL

khuddle
08-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the photos guys. From these pics, Angie Salvagno looks the most impressive of the bunch. Should be interesting -- cant wait to see Tina Chandler tommorow!

joker85
08-08-2009, 03:46 AM
i believe that Angela will pull the upset , she looked incredible .

Musclepapa John
08-08-2009, 05:05 AM
huh? We were side by side on occasion. Golly gee the lifter didn't say hey to me either. We'll probably sit next to each other in the morning. Maybe we can twitter together:rofl::rofl:
I'm looking forward to seeing some of these well muscled ladies on Hardbody along with your upbeat analysis.

Well golly gee - the papi was there and didn't say hello?

LOL