PDA

View Full Version : You know you r a competitor when...

MsGuns
04-16-2008, 09:45 PM
You dont eat by the normal names of meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner but you eat by meals #1-#6 or #7...lol

One of my athletes asked me today so what will you have for dinner...I said I dont know...what time is dinner...she laughed...

I said I eat 4 times b4 I leave school then I eat 2-3 times again b4 going to bed...she just shook her head and said thats too much...

LOL

SBT
04-16-2008, 09:49 PM
You know you are a fitness/figure/BB competitor when......

1) For a few days each year your toilet seat is brown and this time it aint the husbands fault.
2) You can honestly say you have spent more on a bathing suit than your wedding dress
3) Six inch clear hooker heels is your footwear of choice in your own home (and not just in the bedroom)
4) Someone asks about the man in your life and you tell that Gym is fine!
You have two sections in your wardrobe. Contest and Offseason. And they arent mix and match.
6) Your top three priorities on any given day
1. Workout
2. Eat Clean
3. Check the fitness forum board
Not necessarily in that order..
7) You can name any pro figure competitor by seeing her butt alone.
When someone wants to take your picture, you immediately spread your lats, tighten every muscle in your body, point your fingers and SMILE!
9) You take more pills daily than your 80 year old grandmother
10) Your idea of dressing up is taking your hair out of the ponytail its been in for a week.
11) If you have had someone close to you, hide food from you in your own house.
12) An easy day is lifting and only 1 cardio session.
13) Instead of carrying a Gucci pursue you accessorize with a Coleman cooler.
14) Waking up so sore you can barely move puts a smile on your face.
15) You cant do any work because you are to busy counting down the seconds until your next meal!!!!!!!!!
16)The faint smell of Pro Tan gets your heart pumping faster than you man's cologne
17). You leave a little trail of Splenda packets, tupperware, and empty water bottles everywhere you go.
18). Your hubby makes you pee in the guest bathroom because every meal includes asparagus.
19). You consider Beano an essential part of your supplement regimen
20) Your jaws are sore because you can't stop chewing sugar free gum!
21). You spend at least 5 minutes grilling your server at a restaurant, and another five minutes re-writing the menu until you've got a meal that meets your diet's specifications...and then you devour it in less than 60 seconds flat!!
22) You consider a day when you only have to make ONE trip to the gym a luxury!
23) You think about having "relaxed hands" and sticking your butt out while standing in line at the grocery store. (Hey, a girl's gotta practice her posing!!!)
24). You consider condiments and diet coke taboo!!!
25). And, for my fellow fitness girlies...your neighbors start gossiping that youve had lipo cause there is no way a girl could get that fit in 12 weeks!

Dawn Melanie
04-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Y'all PLEASE pick me up off the floor sometime soon. I'm over hear ROLLIN'!!! SO TRUE, so true.

Physedfit
04-16-2008, 11:04 PM
LOL! Shannon I might have to print those out! That is so great!

KristineLarge
04-17-2008, 12:52 AM
....you catch yourself eating dry protein powder with a spoon because you forgot your shaker cup!

Lex
04-17-2008, 01:06 AM
LOL! These are GREAT!

I recently found myself looking at children's toothepaste because they have watermelon and strawberry flavored for kids!

jenscats5
04-17-2008, 01:09 AM
....and don't forget all the 'strange' meal combinations that to us is GOOD!

I STILL love my food cold - a habit I got into during my comp diet that I just like now..... :nuts:

ripitupbaby
04-17-2008, 01:15 AM
LOL! These are GREAT!

I recently found myself looking at children's toothepaste because they have watermelon and strawberry flavored for kids!

hahaha :D

presshard
04-17-2008, 02:09 AM
My side is hurting from laughing so hard. The girls at work count out loud when they see me heading to my cooler! MEAL 2! Meal 3! Meal 4! I can't wait to tell them about your post!

SBT
04-17-2008, 03:43 AM
I'm glad you all enjoyed those :D

HDPhysiques-Joe
04-17-2008, 05:20 AM
You know you're a competitor when.....

Someone comments on your "nice feminine package" that you bring to the stage

Lex
04-17-2008, 04:42 PM
This thread must have jinxed me. Guess who woke up with gum nested in their hair this morning??? :shrug: Um apparently I put a piece of gum in my mouth while I was sleeping! OMG!!!!! Luckily it came out with no damage done...whew!

MsGuns
08-15-2008, 01:57 AM
This thread must have jinxed me. Guess who woke up with gum nested in their hair this morning??? :shrug: Um apparently I put a piece of gum in my mouth while I was sleeping! OMG!!!!! Luckily it came out with no damage done...whew!

OMG....

Lisa E
08-15-2008, 03:41 AM
1. YOU FEEL LIKE A FARM ANIMAL BECAUSE YOU HAVE SCHEDULED FEEDING TIMES AND EAT THE SAME SLOP DAY AFTER DAY.

2. FEEL LIKE A CIRCUS ANIMAL BECAUSE YOU PERFORM ON STAGE AND HAVE A TRAINER.

3. FEEL LIKE A GERBIL BECAUSE YOU RUN ON A TREADMILL, HAVE A WATER BOTTLE AND EAT RABBIT FOOD!!!!

FitDancer
08-15-2008, 03:59 AM
You didn't pack enough food so you bought two grilled chicken breast sandwiches from Chic Fil A, took the sandwiches into the bathroom, threw out the bread and rinsed the chicken breasts and then devoured them.

AirHarp
08-15-2008, 04:19 AM
You are in a meeting and it runs two hours so your stomach growls and your boss looks at her watch and says:
"Has it been two hours already? Harper needs to eat." Happened to me twice!

You leave the rehersal dinner twice to eat your "snacks"

You have a shaker jug of protien sitting on the back of your toilet so when you wake up to "go" you can get it another 24 grams.

MsGuns
08-15-2008, 04:34 AM
1. YOU FEEL LIKE A FARM ANIMAL BECAUSE YOU HAVE SCHEDULED FEEDING TIMES AND EAT THE SAME SLOP DAY AFTER DAY.

2. FEEL LIKE A CIRCUS ANIMAL BECAUSE YOU PERFORM ON STAGE AND HAVE A TRAINER.

3. FEEL LIKE A GERBIL BECAUSE YOU RUN ON A TREADMILL, HAVE A WATER BOTTLE AND EAT RABBIT FOOD!!!!

Doc some good ones...soooo true!!!

You didn't pack enough food so you bought two grilled chicken breast sandwiches from Chic Fil A, took the sandwiches into the bathroom, threw out the bread and rinsed the chicken breasts and then devoured them.

Evie...I will have to try that...LOL

You are in a meeting and it runs two hours so your stomach growls and your boss looks at her watch and says:
"Has it been two hours already? Harper needs to eat." Happened to me twice!

You leave the rehersal dinner twice to eat your "snacks"

You have a shaker jug of protien sitting on the back of your toilet so when you wake up to "go" you can get it another 24 grams.

Harper my students know my eating times..if Im not eating they volunteer to go get my food and heat it up...thats my 6th graders...I luv them...smile

Great ones you 3...

Bronwyn
08-15-2008, 07:33 AM
LOL LOL Shannon totally got me :rolf::rolf::rolf:
Some things are so true!

Some more:
I know I am a bodybuilder, when I lift more weights than 90 percent of guys in the gym combined.

I know I am a bodybuilder in the top shape when I walk on the street and people around me do disgusted sounds or puke (and I feel happy with that).

LizaFit
08-20-2008, 01:05 AM
Okay this thread is so hysterical... and VERY TRUE! My sides hurt from laughing so hard.....:D

I have one to add:

You know you are a competitor when your daugher asks: Mommy can I have a bite of your food and you say NO!

Shelly
08-20-2008, 01:13 AM

:rolf:

AirHarp
08-20-2008, 02:11 AM
When you son tells his friends they can't come over b/c mom is carb depleating, and she not nice when she does that.

when your son knows what carb depleating is

Suzanne
08-21-2008, 05:06 PM
When it is off season and you dream you are at costco and they don't have any of the big boxes of oats!!!

wtf!! i dreamt that last night :nuts:

CydneyWalker_etheric
08-21-2008, 05:52 PM
....you catch yourself eating dry protein powder with a spoon because you forgot your shaker cup!

that one is sad. i thought i had it bad when i would eat the dry chunks that didn't mix.

MsGuns
08-27-2008, 01:34 AM
you have your own set of plasticware- bowls, etcs @ the work place...

JillianSR
08-27-2008, 01:55 AM
that was the funniest thing i have read in a long time... this one is my fav.

16)The faint smell of Pro Tan gets your heart pumping faster than you man's cologne

fitcrazy
12-17-2010, 12:23 AM
1. When your pee smells from the asparagus.....

2) When you look like a diseased person on the 8th day of your dye coming off in patches....

3) When your meals are numbered and time scheduled...

4) When you go to the bathroom every 30 minutes from all the water you drink...

5) When your friends and co -workers think your weird going to bed at 8pm and waking up at 4am....

6) When you look at yourself the day of the show and smile for all the hard work you did..to look this good and feel great for the accomplishments you achieved!