ISABELLE TURELL
08-15-2009, 02:22 AM
Who is competing and going?

Micheline
08-15-2009, 01:38 PM
I'll be there cheering on the Bombshell team! Can't wait :popcorn:

sandi_stuart
08-15-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm going just to watch. Not sure if I'm going to the pre or the night show, though.

EddieB
08-15-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm in! My first competition - novice division.

Laurel
08-16-2009, 02:55 AM
I will be there too :)

Jennifer Marchetta
08-19-2009, 08:52 AM
GOOD LUCK PRINCE EDDIE !!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME! J MARCHETTA XXOO

johnstoa
08-19-2009, 10:06 AM
I'll be there cheering on the Bombshell team! Can't wait :popcorn:

Hey girl! :waving: Yay! Bombshell girls are competing. I had posted that question to Shannons thread but noticed she hadn't checked it yet.

Are you going to prejudging or the night show? I want to make sure to look for you. :D

johnstoa
08-19-2009, 10:09 AM
I'm going just to watch. Not sure if I'm going to the pre or the night show, though.

Hey Sandi :waving:

Met you at Dexters show. Melody introduced me to you while you were working the booth. It was nice to meet you and hope to catch up with you at this show. Melody will also be there, which you prob already know.

Have safe travels to the show and looking forward to seeing you again!

Shannon Dey
08-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Hey! The Bombshell Girls will definately be at the Florida State Championships!

Wouldn't miss it!!!

We also have a booth for American Body Plus. Please stop by, pick up a magazine and say hi!!! :)

Siouxcountry
08-23-2009, 04:08 AM
Prejudging photos..............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=8759

Thanks Roger Cox!

Shannon Dey
08-24-2009, 12:01 PM
Hey all! Here's a pic of the Florida State Overall Bikini Champion, Bombshell Missy Coles!

My hubby (Rob) shot these in between prejudging and finals. She's headed to the North Americans this weekend! :)

johnstoa
08-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Hey all! Here's a pic of the Florida State Overall Bikini Champion, Bombshell Missy Coles!

My hubby (Rob) shot these in between prejudging and finals. She's headed to the North Americans this weekend! :)

A BIG CONGRATS goes out to Missy and Shannon. I know you are so proud of your TEAM! Best of luck this weekend Missy and NA's. We'll be cheering you on from here.

Siouxcountry
08-24-2009, 04:32 PM

Congratulations, Missy! :) Best of luck at the IFBB North Americans! :waving:

johnstoa
08-25-2009, 12:52 AM
I will be there too :)

You looked great Laurel!

Laurel
08-25-2009, 06:01 PM
You looked great Laurel!

Thank you so much! :kiss:

Laurel
08-25-2009, 06:03 PM

Great photo!

It was a pleasure to have met you Shannon, your dedication to your girls is outstanding and it certainly shows on stage. congrats to all!

Siouxcountry
08-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Laurel how did you do? Is the Nationals in November next for you? :)

Shannon Dey
08-26-2009, 12:18 AM
Great photo!

It was a pleasure to have met you Shannon, your dedication to your girls is outstanding and it certainly shows on stage. congrats to all!

Hey Laurel! Great meeting you last weekend as well...You are SO cute and have such great stage presence!! Hope you and your little girl had a safe trip home! :)

-Shannon

Laurel
08-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Laurel how did you do? Is the Nationals in November next for you? :)

Hey sioux!
I placed 2nd! :)
This was my last show for this season but I will be working hard with Tim Gardner in my off season to bring the best possible package to the stage early next year. :waving:

Laurel
08-26-2009, 12:44 PM
Hey Laurel! Great meeting you last weekend as well...You are SO cute and have such great stage presence!! Hope you and your little girl had a safe trip home! :)

-Shannon

Thank you :) see you next year!

ISABELLE TURELL
08-26-2009, 06:10 PM
the show was awesome. The ladies looked beautiful. Figure dominated and had a lot of competitors. There was only one girl that stood out to me an honestly she should have been in bodybuilding. She was not in shape at all and had a lot of muscle on her frame. She looked like she was 15 weeks out. I saw her in the audience for prejudging and thouht she was watching the show not a competitor. Jaso Phillips and his girl was there along with Muscle Pappa John an many others. The night show was sold out

johnstoa
08-27-2009, 02:08 AM
the show was awesome. The ladies looked beautiful. Figure dominated and had a lot of competitors. There was only one girl that stood out to me an honestly she should have been in bodybuilding. She was not in shape at all and had a lot of muscle on her frame. She looked like she was 15 weeks out. I saw her in the audience for prejudging and thouht she was watching the show not a competitor. Jaso Phillips and his girl was there along with Muscle Pappa John an many others. The night show was sold out

I was there for pre-judging. You totally have me curious now as to who this might be.

jaime
08-31-2009, 04:00 PM
Hey sioux!
I placed 2nd! :)
This was my last show for this season but I will be working hard with Tim Gardner in my off season to bring the best possible package to the stage early next year. :waving:

Laurel...I know this is a little delayed, but I just wanted to congratulate you on a fantastic show and season. I have loved getting to know you this year and wish you all the best in 2010. Please stay in touch.

xo, Jaime

ISABELLE TURELL
08-31-2009, 07:10 PM
congrats to Minerva. Before going national I was a BIG fan of hers for a long time. When I saw her on stage she looked incredible and massive. Way to go girl. here is a picture of her from years ago.
http://lucas-photo.com/cm/albums/minerva/24.jpg
http://lucas-photo.com/cm/albums/minerva/normal_8.jpg

Laurel
08-31-2009, 09:39 PM
Laurel...I know this is a little delayed, but I just wanted to congratulate you on a fantastic show and season. I have loved getting to know you this year and wish you all the best in 2010. Please stay in touch.

xo, Jaime

Ditto chica! You really are an asset to the IFBB pro bikini division. You represent us well and for that I am thankful. You are a role model to me and many others for your kind heart and giving spirt. You and Eddie have a wonderful outlook on this sport and what it is and its contagious! Thanks Girl! I will be seeing you soon, Im sure!

....and we are ALL looking forward to you rocking that pro stage in 2010 :awesome:

xoxo, Laurel ;)