PDA

View Full Version : New Faces! - Rachel Cammon

Siouxcountry
04-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Rachel won her class (F) at the NPC Northern Colorado recently. This is the show Tracy (Islandgirl) judged, and Isaac Hinds covered for BB.com...

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=536

Isaac and Rachel met up for a photo shoot...

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/04/15/one-to-watch-rachel-cammon/

LIFTstudios
04-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Thanks Sioux.

Rachel has tremendous potential on and off stage. She's new to the sport but one to watch. She works out occasionally at Heather and Dylan Armbrust's gym - Colorado Pro Gym. It's where I shot Heather before her pro debut and Phil Heath. Great gym and they are really cleaning it up nice. Check it out if you are ever in Denver.

:awesome:

Siouxcountry
04-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks Sioux.

Rachel has tremendous potential on and off stage. She's new to the sport but one to watch. She works out occasionally at Heather and Dylan Armbrust's gym - Colorado Pro Gym. It's where I shot Heather before her pro debut and Phil Heath. Great gym and they are really cleaning it up nice. Check it out if you are ever in Denver.

Indeed. I hear they been working very, very hard on improving the gym.

Did you take any pics of Dylan & Heather, and Cameron & Tracy?

LIFTstudios
04-18-2008, 01:39 PM
I'll get a shot of them for ya next time. Heather and Dylan were busy with the gym when I was there so I stayed out of their hair.

IslandGirl
04-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Great shot I!!!

This lady is amazing! I had Rachel as the overall winner. She has an incredible figure and I know will do very well at the national level.

Siouxcountry
04-18-2008, 05:47 PM
I'll get a shot of them for ya next time. Heather and Dylan were busy with the gym when I was there so I stayed out of their hair.

Thanks, Isaac!

Great shot I!!!

This lady is amazing! I had Rachel as the overall winner. She has an incredible figure and I know will do very well at the national level.

Here is a backstage photo of her...

:)

ripitupbaby
04-18-2008, 05:55 PM
She looks great!! Awesome pics with Isaac too!