PDA

View Full Version : Entourage

chicky9914
08-31-2009, 08:57 PM
Who else watches it? And did you guys see last night's episode? I was rolling on the floor just dieing of laughter during the fight between Andrew and Marlo. LOL

PFit
08-31-2009, 09:19 PM
That show is great!! I am also addicted to True Blood. That show is crazy, but i love it.

KP DIVA
08-31-2009, 09:21 PM
Don't watch Entourage....but, totally addicted to True Blood!

jasons805
09-01-2009, 03:34 AM
That show is great!! I am also addicted to True Blood. That show is crazy, but i love it.

Ture Blood is great! Just keeps getting better and better. I watch Entourage too, but it starts to feel a bit the same I guess. Whenever I am asked how was Entourage? it's always "it's another ep of Entourage"

chicky9914
09-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Ture Blood is great! Just keeps getting better and better. I watch Entourage too, but it starts to feel a bit the same I guess. Whenever I am asked how was Entourage? it's always "it's another ep of Entourage"

LOL Monday night's episode wasn't just 'another' episode though. Andrew Kline and his wife Marlo got into a violent argument (he cheated on her btw) she sets something of his on fire so he drives his car straight through their living room, meanwhile he is supposed to do a meeting with a top writer the Ari Gold Agency has been trying to sign for months. The writer refuses to meet with Ari or Babs because he does not like them and wants to meet with Andrew. Even when Ari explains that Andrew could not make it to the meeting because of an emergency, the writer insists upon meeting with Andrew as originally planned.

When it is discovered that Andrew has been booked in the county jail for his domestic incident, Ari and the writer head over to the jail, where the deal is done in the jail visitation area, glass wall, phones and all. It's situational humor at its best!