PDA

View Full Version : Sylvia Tremblay new Fitness pro

Sylviafit
09-11-2009, 02:13 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. Just recently won the Canadian National and will get my pro status right after I get back from IFBB world wear I will represent Canada in Italy next month. Will do my pro debut at the Arnold Classic 2010. Can't wait.

I'm aslo a swimsuit and costume designer, please feel free to ask any questions and I will be happy to get back to you.

www.tremblaydesigns.com
www.sylviatremblay.com

asturias7
09-11-2009, 02:23 AM
Hi Sylvia! :)
Welcome! I just signed up earlier...

hope to see you here!
Congrats on all your accomplishments!

Kisses,
Tonio

Siouxcountry
09-11-2009, 02:46 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. Just recently won the Canadian National and will get my pro status right after I get back from IFBB world wear I will represent Canada in Italy next month. Will do my pro debut at the Arnold Classic 2010. Can't wait.

Welcome, Sylvia :waving: I posted video of your winning routine here..........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=9031

How exciting to be competing at the IFBB World Championships next month. :respect:

How long have you been competing in fitness?

:)

Sylviafit
09-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks a lot for the welcomes and posting my routine. :)

I've competing for 12 years and won severals show. Last year I decided to give a show to get my pro card and finaly got it this year. I'm so exited !!! after wining the Arnold Classic amateur 2009 I got invited to the Arnold pro 2010. the only thing I needed was the pro card. I got it now so you will see me a lot next year on the pro scene...

You can have more details on my carreer on my website.

www.sylviatremblay.com

I'm also a swimsuit and costume designer, I've been designing swimsuit for 20 years and started to create my own competition suit when I started to compete 12 years ago. I started my business and I'm now making suits and costumes for other girls. I've been doing it for over 6 years and it's going really well.

You can see my creations here. www.tremblaydesigns.com

Sylviafit
09-11-2009, 01:51 PM
I'm so excited and proud to go represent Canada at the worlds. I just can't belive I will be in Italy in less then 6 weeks. Never thought I would travel to Europe to compete.

Can't wait

cray17
09-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Hello Sylvia! :waving:

I remember seeing you on TV when the Fitness America Pageant shows were on ESPN2. I'm very happy for your accomplishments and wish you much suceess in your IFBB career! :awesome:

Sylviafit
09-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Hello Sylvia! :waving:

I remember seeing you on TV when the Fitness America Pageant shows were on ESPN2. I'm very happy for your accomplishments and wish you much suceess in your IFBB career! :awesome:

Thanks a lot.