PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to our Moderator Quadrablue Athena Siganakis

ISABELLE TURELL
09-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Great Showing in Atlantic City

I heard you were doing splits and head stands:bowdown: I want to see video:D

Quadrablue
09-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Thank you Isabelle. I've heard mixed reviews about my routine lol Ah well I had fun doing it so I don't much care what everyone else thinks. I had a great time here. I learned so much and I will be better physique wise and better prepared stage wise for next show.

As for video....ummmmm let me know if you see any. I have no clue if anyone shot any lol I'd like to see it too!!!!

AnneP
09-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Good debut definitely! :respect:

ibarramedia
09-14-2009, 12:02 AM
Thank you Isabelle. I've heard mixed reviews about my routine lol Ah well I had fun doing it so I don't much care what everyone else thinks. I had a great time here. I learned so much and I will be better physique wise and better prepared stage wise for next show.

As for video....ummmmm let me know if you see any. I have no clue if anyone shot any lol I'd like to see it too!!!!

I would like to see this video too. :)

IslandGirl
09-14-2009, 03:44 AM
Congrats to you Athena!!!

musclesrsexy
09-14-2009, 02:16 PM
Great first showing Athena, you deserved a much higher placing IMO. I'm glad you are more determined than ever because I think you have a bright future.

Michelle Brent
09-15-2009, 12:17 AM
Totally agree with Phil. I was there and Athena looked fantastic.

shedevilover1
09-15-2009, 12:32 PM
you are a goddess!! onward to olympia!!

debbiebramwell
09-15-2009, 03:28 PM
I saw pics and thought you looked awesome...many people including myself agree that you were overlooked and should of placed ALOT higher...your smile lit up every pic I saw! I hope you had fun and are enjoying some food! good job in bringing a great package!:kiss:

Quadrablue
09-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Thanks everyone. Shit happens. It's just not gonna happen again;)

lil mama
09-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi Athena !!! It was great hanging out wit U and D.F, you guys are fun to hang out with and yes I enjoyed the dessert oh so yummy but anyways it was great meeting you and you did an outstanding job on stage. Congrats on your pro debut and your placing * ( shoulda been higher ) but regardless of placings your # 1 sassy chica and numero uno in my books.