401 Monroe Ave, Kenilworth, NJ

PreJudging - 11:00 PM
Finals - 6:00 PM

http://njnpc.com/

:bench:

jewelisa
09-15-2009, 01:29 PM
damn i used to live so close >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hope there is npc shows in NC next year gonna go see if any more schedule is up lol

wfs63
09-24-2009, 07:52 PM
2009 NPC Tri-State
Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Championships
and
NPC New Jersey State
Bodybuilding Championships

The NPC Tri-State is an open competition, open to all NPC members. This event includes bodybuilding - open men and women, men's novice, men's masters 35+ & 45+, fitness, figure and bikini.

The NPC New Jersey is a closed competition limited to New Jersey State residents and only features bodybuilding - women, men & teen. There is no masters bodybuilding, fitness, figure or bikini with this event.

Application:http://njnpc.com/2009TriStateForm.doc

DATE: October 31, 2009

401 Monroe Avenue, Kenilworth, NJ

ENTRY FEE: $45 for each class entered (if payment is made before the deadline)
$50 if payment is made after the deadline or the day of the show
Please make check/money order payable to Apollon Gym, 160 Talmadge Road, Edison, NJ 08817

DEADLINE: October 28, 2009

WEIGH-IN: 9:00 AM

PRE-JUDGING: 11:00 AM - $15

EVENING SHOW: Starts promptly at 6:00 PM - $25

VIP Tickets: $35 (includes both prejudging & finals)

TRI-STATE:

Open Women will be divided into three weight classes:
A) LIGHTWEIGHT- Up to and including 125 lbs.
B) MIDDLEWEIGHT- Over 125 lbs. and up to and including 140 lbs.
C) HEAVYWEIGHT- Over 140 lbs.

Figure will be divided into three height classes:
A) Up to and including 54
B) Over 54 and up to and including 56
C) Over 56

Figure Masters 35 and over
A) One Class

Fitness
A) One Class

Bikini
A) One Class

Open Men will be divided into six weight classes:
A) BANTAM WEIGHT- Up to and including 143 lbs.
B) LIGHTWEIGHT- Over 143 lbs. and up to and including 154 lbs.
C) MIDDLEWEIGHT- Over 154 and up to and including 176 lbs.
D) LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT- Over 176 and up to and including 198 lbs.
E) HEAVYWEIGHT- Over 198 and up to and including 225 lbs.
F) SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT- Over 225

Novice Men will be divided into four weight classes:
A) LIGHTWEIGHT- Up to and including 154 lbs.
B) MIDDLEWEIGHT- Over 154 and up to and including 176 lbs.
C) LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT- Over 176 and up to and including 198 lbs.
D) HEAVYWEIGHT- Over 198.

Masters Men 35 and over
A) Up to and including 176 lbs.
B) Over 176 lbs.

Masters Men 45 and over
A) One Class

NEW JERSEY STATE (For NJ Residents ONLY):

Women will be divided into three weight classes:
A) LIGHTWEIGHT- Up to and including 125 lbs.
B) MIDDLEWEIGHT- Over 125 lbs. and up to and including 140 lbs.
C) HEAVYWEIGHT- Over 140 lbs.

Men will be divided into six weight classes:
A) BANTAM WEIGHT- Up to and including 143 lbs.
B) LIGHTWEIGHT- Over 143 lbs. and up to and including 154 lbs.
C) MIDDLEWEIGHT- Over 154 and up to and including 176 lbs.
D) LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT- Over 176 and up to and including 198 lbs.
E) HEAVYWEIGHT- Over 198 and up to and including 225 lbs.
F) SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT- Over 225

Teen Men will be divided into two weight classes:
A) Up to and including 176
B) Over 176

ELIGIBILITY: Men and Women over 35 and Men over 45 must provide proof of age along with application
Teen Men must also provide proof of age along with application

MUSIC: Bring your own CD/ Cassette. Music should be promptly cued and ready to play. Have a second copy as backup
POSING TIME: One Minute

CROSSOVERS: Send two entries and two fees

NJ NPC
09-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Updated the Site with the show application.

NYCStrongFox
09-30-2009, 10:23 PM
Who's planning to compete? :popcorn:

fitnj
09-30-2009, 11:47 PM
I am competing Melody!!

Hope you can come out to see the show.
I'll def be a lightweight. I'll send you some pics soon.

MyContestPix
10-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'll be the show photographer.

I'd also like to get some candid shots as well to post them on the NJNPC.com site. :camera:

Shelly
10-02-2009, 01:53 PM
ill be there! :) good luck to lindsey and matt!

itrain2
10-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Good Luck everyone! I may be there but just to spectate:p

Betsy
10-05-2009, 02:04 PM
we will be there supporting our friends!!!!:awesome:

figurechick85
10-12-2009, 03:04 AM
I will be competing! thanks Bets and Shell!! :D

figuredee
10-12-2009, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=figurechick85;253824]I will be competing!
Good luck Lindsey! I will TRY to get to the show:)

figurechick85
10-13-2009, 03:31 AM
[QUOTE=figurechick85;253824]I will be competing!
Good luck Lindsey! I will TRY to get to the show:)

Thanks Danielle! how is your dieting going? 4 weeks now rite? i could come and support but Cali is kinda far lol

ATilly
10-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Yay Wynne and Lyndsey! I'll be coming to prejudging to cheer for you both!

ATilly
10-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Sorry Lindsey - not sure why I spelled your name my own dang way there! LOL.

figurechick85
10-14-2009, 03:06 AM
Sorry Lindsey - not sure why I spelled your name my own dang way there! LOL.

haha i didnt even notice until i saw you post this lol

figuredee
10-17-2009, 03:36 AM
[QUOTE=figuredee;253893]

Thanks Danielle! how is your dieting going? 4 weeks now rite? i could come and support but Cali is kinda far lol
lol yeah, a bit of a trip Cali would be for u haha but thank you! Its actually 3 weeks now (sorry so late with the reply) Dieting is going well, no complaints. Just tired. Hope your doing well!

fitlei
10-17-2009, 04:42 PM
My bf & I will be there watching the show! :awesome:

Shelly
10-18-2009, 11:08 PM

YAy lei see u there

NYCStrongFox
10-18-2009, 11:12 PM
I am competing Melody!!

Hope you can come out to see the show.
I'll def be a lightweight. I'll send you some pics soon.

Hi Everyone,

I'll be the show photographer.

I'd also like to get some candid shots as well to post them on the NJNPC.com site. :camera:

ill be there! :) good luck to lindsey and matt!

we will be there supporting our friends!!!!:awesome:

I will be competing! thanks Bets and Shell!! :D

Yay Wynne and Lyndsey! I'll be coming to prejudging to cheer for you both!

YAY Wynne and Lindsey!! I'm making the drive down for pre-j. Looking forward to seeing you ladies on stage.

Woohoo...will see you there Bets, Shelly & Allison :D :awesome:
Leilani, you better be there!! Haven't seen you since AC last year! See you there too Spence.

Betsy
10-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Danielle is comnig to prej also!!

2 weeks LINDSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! almost there!! :awesome:

figurechick85
10-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Danielle is comnig to prej also!!

2 weeks LINDSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! almost there!! :awesome:

Ahh i know!!! thank god im exhausted been up since 5am for cardio before class and im about to go do my "mid-day" cardio lol im excited to see everyone and to get my ass on stage after 16 weeks lol

Shelly
10-20-2009, 12:17 AM
Ahh i know!!! thank god im exhausted been up since 5am for cardio before class and im about to go do my "mid-day" cardio lol im excited to see everyone and to get my ass on stage after 16 weeks lol

let me know if u need me to wash ur hair LOL or anything else.

posing practice? whatever! im around. almost there girl hang tough!:kiss:

MyContestPix
10-20-2009, 06:11 AM
MD will broadcasting the show live... like the Olympia/Arnold.

Does anyone have any info on this, like the web URL??

Siouxcountry
10-20-2009, 06:20 AM
MD will broadcasting the show live... like the Olympia/Arnold.

Does anyone have any info on this, like the web URL??

Where did you read the above?

MyContestPix
10-20-2009, 06:26 AM
Hi Jason,

I heard it from the promoter and I confirmed it with Dave Palumbo tonight.

FrankN
10-21-2009, 12:31 AM
Hi Spence,

I'll be at prejudging, but am unsure if I'll make it to the finals. Let me know if you could use a hand taking photos outside the auditorium. So long as there are contestants on stage, I'll be preoccupied with my own photos and enjoying the show. :)

Franklin

DanielleA
10-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Just a few more days til this show! Good luck to everyone competing (especially my girl Linds!)

Jodi_Lane
10-29-2009, 01:16 AM
I'm anxious to see Miss Dee hit that stage!

figurechick85
10-29-2009, 02:25 AM
Just a few more days til this show! Good luck to everyone competing (especially my girl Linds!)

Thanks Danielle!!

NYCStrongFox
10-30-2009, 01:05 AM
Not much longer now Wynnie & Lindsey. See you guys on Saturday morning. I'm driving down with Leeza. Kat will be there too!!

fitnj
10-30-2009, 01:52 AM
So excited to see u Mel! Got my first coat of tan on and get a lot more carbs starting tomorrow, so the worst is over!! Good luck to everyone competing!

Siouxcountry
10-30-2009, 02:35 AM
Best of luck Wynne & Lindsey! :waving:

NYCStrongFox
10-30-2009, 12:54 PM
So excited to see u Mel! Got my first coat of tan on and get a lot more carbs starting tomorrow, so the worst is over!! Good luck to everyone competing!

Awesome!!! Rest up today. Leeza and I should be there by 10:30am. All of you guys from here, we plan to take a group pic! Let's meet where the twins will be, MHP table.

Betsy
10-30-2009, 01:54 PM
GL to everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Shell and I will be there dressed up as TWINS for Halloween! ;)

ATilly
10-30-2009, 08:31 PM
See you girls there - Have a great night getting ready Wynne and Lindsey!!!!!!!

dvsness
10-30-2009, 08:43 PM
Good luck ladies!!

fitlei
10-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Good luck ladies!!! I'll be heading down to catch the finals! See ya soon!!

jewelisa
10-31-2009, 04:57 PM
any updates yet ?

good luck ladies !

Siouxcountry
10-31-2009, 05:19 PM
any updates yet ?

good luck ladies !

From Melody:

hey. one fitness girl @ this show. 5 fbbers in show. Wynnie looked good. 3 in her class.

six girls in lindsey's class. think Lyndsey will take it, if not 2nd place.

jewelisa
10-31-2009, 05:35 PM
From Melody:

NYCStrongFox
10-31-2009, 08:05 PM
Hey there! Back home from pre-j. Good show and a nice location too. Got to see all of the girls and spoke to Bill Scanlon and Spence, who also took pics of us.

Wynnie looked good in her class. This was a dual show, Tri-State and NJ. She came out for both. Three in the fbbing NJ class and two in the Tri-State. I think she got 2nd in both.

Lindsey looked really good as well. Love the lighter hair color on her and her suit looked great on her. I place her in first, if not 2nd, but I think she has this one. Six in her height class.

There was one fitness girl and I think 6 or 7 bikini girls.

Here are some pics of Wynnie and Lindsey and of us girls :D

NYCStrongFox
10-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Lindsey (#11)with her blonde locks in the beautiful green suit:

NYCStrongFox
10-31-2009, 08:09 PM
The girls!!!! :D

Siouxcountry
10-31-2009, 08:19 PM
Nice! :awesome:

Crossing my fingers Lindsey wins her class! :popcorn:

I got me some banner photos! :D

Thanks, Mel! :kiss:

NYCStrongFox
10-31-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey hun! :waving: New pics. Spence and Bill took a few more pics and Danielle was in those. I'm sure they will post when they can. It was cool to see everyone again and see some other familiar faces. Wishing both of our girls good luck this evening. I think Betsy is going back for finals, so I'll ask her to text me the final results :D

ATilly
10-31-2009, 09:35 PM
Great pics Mel!!!I like the one of Wynne in her back double bi, nice bicep peaks, right???? Good shots. Lindsey representing in her Beefcake tank, love it! I think she will do really well tonight. And Kat, clearly I was in awe of that beautiful PRO from her physique and her personality...I look like a complete laughing doofus in that shot with her. hahahaha.... I had jeans on but realized they had a big mud stain on the back from walking outside this morning with the dogs so I changed into those gray pants last minute, very silly indeed. Yes, and I forgot to tell ya, LOVE your hat Melsy... and Leeza in her Halloween costume... she is friggen fantastic!

Anyway, I am curious about the results too..... that one girl in Lindsey's class in the turquoise... we know her, she looked great but can't place where I know her from.

ATilly
10-31-2009, 09:36 PM
Oh yeah... props to the Fitness Girl... thought she was great, loved her costume and her routine skills were sharp!!!! She had fun and I enjoyed it too!

figuredee
11-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Good luck to Lindsey tonight! She looked great at pre-judging!!!

DanielleA
11-01-2009, 01:10 AM
Lindsey placed first in her class!! GO LINDS!!! CONGRATS!!!! :awesome: :cheerleader:

Siouxcountry
11-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Lindsey placed first in her class!! GO LINDS!!! CONGRATS!!!! :awesome: :cheerleader:

Congrats Lindsey! :awesome:

NYCStrongFox
11-01-2009, 01:19 AM

Hey Danielle! Allison thought that was you (Figuredee) but I wasn't sure. Ah, wish you came over to us. We were so close there in the lobby area. We would have wanted you in the pic too. Sorry we didn't get to talk.

CONGRATS to Lindsey. We knew she had it!!! :awesome: Time for the next one!!!

ATilly
11-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Congrats Lindsey, great job!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

fitnj
11-01-2009, 02:49 AM
Thanks for everyone for coming out!

I placed third in my class in tristate and 2nd in NJ state. I feel great and just had pizza and cake!

I came in at 113 lbs. The other girls in my class were under 100 lbs.

I did get really great feedback from the judges which made me feel good even though I placed 3rd. I just needed to be leaner, that's all. I have plenty of size and everything else was on point so I feel pretty good.

The girl who placed first in my class won the overall.

Got to meet Lyndsey who is very nice and looked great! Overall was a good show. Offseason now, and thinking about plans for next year!

Shelly
11-01-2009, 03:22 AM
just got home from eating burgers with linds and the crew! congrats to her on her win:awesome:

great pics mel!! always a pleasure to see you and Leez and Kat etc! :kiss: ANd of course Danielle and Danielle. luv u both!

MyContestPix
11-01-2009, 06:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm working on the pics. I think I'm going to need that extra hour - LOL!!!

I have to get them to RXMuscle first, so you will probably see them there before they go up on my site. I have over 2,500 before I start sorting them out. Also, I also have to post the results. Now, I'm thinking I'm going to need more than an extra hour?!

Some other pics will be posted on the NJNPC.com site by Larry so expect additional shots. My fellow photographer, Jeff will also post his shots.

So I have a lot of work to do in the next day.

MD broadcasted the show live. Don't know if anyone had a chance to watch it. MD will post the whole show if you missed it...

I'll post the group shot(s) of everyone late tomorrow. Not sure how Jason decides which ones become weekly banner pics.

Mel took a lot of great pics - thanks!!

Will let you know when the pics are up and the results posted.

DJudy
11-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Congratulations Lindsey, and I really like the blonde hair :awesome:

Siouxcountry
11-01-2009, 01:07 PM
I'll post the group shot(s) of everyone late tomorrow. Not sure how Jason decides which ones become weekly banner pics.

I put them up Sunday afternoon. :waving:

NYCStrongFox
11-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks for everyone for coming out!

I placed third in my class in tristate and 2nd in NJ state. I feel great and just had pizza and cake!

I came in at 113 lbs. The other girls in my class were under 100 lbs.

I did get really great feedback from the judges which made me feel good even though I placed 3rd. I just needed to be leaner, that's all. I have plenty of size and everything else was on point so I feel pretty good.

The girl who placed first in my class won the overall.

Got to meet Lyndsey who is very nice and looked great! Overall was a good show. Offseason now, and thinking about plans for next year!

Hey mama. Congrats. You def had all the goods in the right places :D Def coming in leaner next time will what will get you that top spot. Regardless, you did it. I remember our conversation back when we met at camp in PA and you sticked with it and did it and bodybuilding def suits you getter than figure. :awesome: You did a great job. Who knows if we can do a show next year. Stay in touch girl. Maybe Allison and I can meet you one weekend for some serious iron time. Def something I want to do! Enjoy the off-season and keep me posted about your dad. :waving:

ATilly
11-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Hey Wynne!!! Congrats, I think you looked great and you definitely did it. Post pics in your night suit, that suit was soooooo pretty, you definitely need to compete next year and wear it again! It's gorgeous. How was your routine, fun, were you nervous, did you roll :rofl: ????
Sorry I couldn't go back for the night show.

I agree with Mel, let's meet up for some off-season training, me and some serious kick ass bodybuilder girls, it will force me to try and keep up, I like it. We can meet anywhere in the middle of us all, I'm flexible and enjoy the special event for your dad in two weeks, that is really unbelievable, you should be very proud! :)

figuredee
11-01-2009, 02:19 PM

Yep!!! Ditto on that, Danielle!!! Go Lindsey!! she looked AWESOME up there yesterday! Really working that stage and oh my do I love the blonde hair!!!! GOOOOO GREEENNNN!!!! LMAO she told me she heard me from the audience that i was THAT LOUD!!!! hahahaha

figuredee
11-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey Danielle! Allison thought that was you (Figuredee) but I wasn't sure. Ah, wish you came over to us. We were so close there in the lobby area. We would have wanted you in the pic too. Sorry we didn't get to talk.

Hey Melody, I did see u for a brief moment. You came over to where we were all sitting and was talking to Shelly and Betsy. I was on the opposite side though. Its ok, next time!!! I wasnt that presentable anyway to be in a pic, I was in gym gear mode!!! haha! Thanks though, if your'e going to the Easterns next week, maybe we can get a pic then!

CONGRATS to Lindsey. We knew she had it!!! :awesome: Time for the next one!!!

yes, we knew she had her class also!

figuredee
11-01-2009, 02:26 PM
just got home from eating burgers with linds and the crew! congrats to her on her win:awesome:

great pics mel!! always a pleasure to see you and Leez and Kat etc! :kiss: ANd of course Danielle and Danielle. luv u both!

ok now im jealous! burgers??? ugh! boy do i need a burger!!! or something!!! lmao

yes, great pics Melody! and love u 2 Shell xoxo great seeing Danielle A

kitty kat
11-01-2009, 03:02 PM
huge congrats to all the winners. :awesome:

I wasn't able to watch the show, but I deft heard the croud screaming and enjoying the show..

Like always, always a pleasure to hang with the girls for a couple of minutes at least lol..
Thanks Meli for the pics.. you ladies all rock..xoxo

:respect:

kitty kat
11-01-2009, 03:05 PM

Oh Man.... I think i saw you pass by from time to time.. and we kinda exchanged smiles am I right?? Your face looked familiar
Why didn't you come by and joined us for the pic? It would've been kool if you were part of the group pic as well..

kitty kat
11-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Great pics Mel!!!I like the one of Wynne in her back double bi, nice bicep peaks, right???? Good shots. Lindsey representing in her Beefcake tank, love it! I think she will do really well tonight. And Kat, clearly I was in awe of that beautiful PRO from her physique and her personality...I look like a complete laughing doofus in that shot with her. hahahaha.... I had jeans on but realized they had a big mud stain on the back from walking outside this morning with the dogs so I changed into those gray pants last minute, very silly indeed. Yes, and I forgot to tell ya, LOVE your hat Melsy... and Leeza in her Halloween costume... she is friggen fantastic!

Anyway, I am curious about the results too..... that one girl in Lindsey's class in the turquoise... we know her, she looked great but can't place where I know her from.

Hey hun,
thank you so much.. you have a great personality as well, and looking forward to seeing more of you around:D
you deft don't look like a doofus hahah.. you are so silly:p

Siouxcountry
11-01-2009, 03:13 PM
ok now im jealous! burgers??? ugh! boy do i need a burger!!! or something!!! lmao

You should have joined the girls in the pic. :hug: Good luck next weekend at the NPC Sacramento, Danielle! :awesome:

fitnj
11-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Hey Wynne!!! Congrats, I think you looked great and you definitely did it. Post pics in your night suit, that suit was soooooo pretty, you definitely need to compete next year and wear it again! It's gorgeous. How was your routine, fun, were you nervous, did you roll :rofl: ????
Sorry I couldn't go back for the night show.

I agree with Mel, let's meet up for some off-season training, me and some serious kick ass bodybuilder girls, it will force me to try and keep up, I like it. We can meet anywhere in the middle of us all, I'm flexible and enjoy the special event for your dad in two weeks, that is really unbelievable, you should be very proud! :)

Hey! So I will post the routine on youtube today. It went well, I was a little ahead of the music but just kept going with it. I did started shaking in one part, not sure why, maybe because I was so tired at the end of the day. I think it went well and thanks so much for helping me with it. We have to meet up to train sometime, I know you will do awesome in fitness next year!

figurechick85
11-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Thanks you so much everyone for all of the support!! Im so happy with everything yesterday and I had such a good time...Congrats to Wynn she looked great and was so sweet it was so nice to meet her! I went out last night will shell and a bunch of other friends and ate so much i thought i was going to explode but i woke up this morning and hit the cardio hard and im going back tonight for a date with the stairs to tighten my booty even more for easterns :ass: Waiting to hear back from Mike for the game plan for the next two weeks and im ready to kill it, yesterday gave me the extra motivation i needed to get me though espically since ive been dieting since July 6th with no cheats!!! thanks again for all the support and i hope to see everyone in ny in 2 weeks!! :D

figurechick85
11-01-2009, 05:00 PM

yes omg it was sooo good....i ate so much i think i had more than Gabe lol When we are all done in 3 weeks we will go out and have drinks and some good food to celebrate! thanks for comming danielle and good luck next weekend!!

figurechick85
11-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Oh Man.... I think i saw you pass by from time to time.. and we kinda exchanged smiles am I right?? Your face looked familiar
Why didn't you come by and joined us for the pic? It would've been kool if you were part of the group pic as well..

yes i was running around and passed like a million times lol I dont think we have ever met but i have seen you like a million times lol I will def come by and say HI in ny im sure ull be there with the Species booth I didnt even know there was a group pic, i missed it...next time! lol

NJ NPC
11-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi,

Some people are problems connecting to our site.

If you know anyone that is having problems, please make sure they do 2 things.

1. Go to NJNPC.com not NJNPC.org which is a Black page.
2. Clear their bowser cache and then try the URL again.

figurechick85
11-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Hi,

Some people are problems connecting to our site.

If you know anyone that is having problems, please make sure they do 2 things.

1. Go to NJNPC.com not NJNPC.org which is a Black page.
2. Clear their bowser cache and then try the URL again.

will you be posting pictures from the NJ Tri-State show?

NJ NPC
11-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Yes, we will be posting the pics and results.

Our photographer, Larry is working on them.

LeezaD
11-01-2009, 08:01 PM

Thanks girl~! It was nice to finally meet you! I had a great time! I wanted to dress up because i wasn't doing anything special for Halloween :( I have a really bad cough. It's getting better now tho. I'm glad I came out !

wfs63
11-01-2009, 08:32 PM
2009 NPC Tri State Championships
Saturday 31 October 2009
David Brearly Middle High School
Kenilworth NJ

Figure

A
1. Destiny Caporaletti #4
2. Michele Peri #2
3. Zamira Doar #5
4. Melissa Eaton #3
5. Heydi Quezada #1

B
1. Lindsey Olsen #11
2. Leigh Ann Wintrode #8
3. Catherine Gallo #12
4. Michele Bulla #9
5. Tiffany DeMartino #10
6. Beth Hinsdale-Piller #6

C
1. Anastasiya Chumova #14
2. Nancy Accetta #13
3. Chris Carkhuff #16
4. Ashley Huffman #18
5. Kristin Curry #17
6. Monique Robinson

Overall: Anastisiya Chumova

Masters Figure
1. Nancy Accetta #13
2. Leigh Ann Wintrode #8
3. Michele Peri #2
4. Chris Carkhuff #16
5. Michele Bulla #9
6. Catherine Gallo #12
7. Kristin Curry #17
8. Dorothy Soper #19
9. Andrea Viola #20

Fitness
1. Michelle Blank #21

Bikini
1. Vanessa Rahn #23
2. Chelsea Horvath #25
3. Gina Marie Leedom #22
4. Valerie Rae Viteile #27
5. Christina Martinetti #24
6. Bridget Callan #26

Lightweight
1. Toni Gast #28
2. Penny Hopely #29
3. Wynne Regan #30

Middleweight
1. Heike Hoppe #31

Heavyweight
1. Veron Thornhill #32

Overall: Toni Gast

= estimated

wfs63
11-01-2009, 08:36 PM
2009 NPC New Jersey State Championships
Saturday 31 October 2009
David Brearly Middle High School
Kenilworth NJ

Lightweight
1. Toni Gast #28
2. Wynne Regan #30

Middleweight
1. Yvonne Flood #65

Heavyweight
1. Veron Thornhill #32

Overall: Toni Gast

MyContestPix
11-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Here they are.

Siouxcountry
11-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Here they are.

Those are awesome Spence! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
11-02-2009, 12:38 AM
Thanks again Mel! :camera: I hope you all had a blast at the show! :)

Shelly
11-02-2009, 12:51 AM
:awesome::woohoo:

Shelly
11-02-2009, 12:56 AM
yes omg it was sooo good....i ate so much i think i had more than Gabe lol When we are all done in 3 weeks we will go out and have drinks and some good food to celebrate! thanks for comming danielle and good luck next weekend!!

december 5th is girls night out!! put it in your calendar:)

Shelly
11-02-2009, 01:04 AM
great pics wyn!!

fitnj
11-02-2009, 01:20 AM
great pics wyn!!

Thanks Shelly!

fitnj
11-02-2009, 01:23 AM
Just a few more I got back today

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc216/th_28493_IMG_3387_122_216lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=28493_IMG_3387_122_216lo.jpg)http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc336/th_28494_IMG_3395_122_336lo.jpg (http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=28494_IMG_3395_122_336lo.jpg)http://img219.imagevenue.com/loc228/th_28494_15_122_228lo.JPG (http://img219.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=28494_15_122_228lo.JPG)

DanielleA
11-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Nice pics Spencer! UGH I was so hungover LOL. It was good to see all the girls again!

Betsy
11-02-2009, 02:04 PM
CONGRATS again Linds-- way to rock it !! and great way to warm up for easterns!!

Great pics-- so nice to see everyone again-- !! Everyone looks FAB-- :D

jeff binns
11-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Hey Ladies ( and guys, I think there were guys in the show?lol!),

My stage shots from the show are now available!

Check'em out and let me know what you think!

www.jeffbinnsphotography.com

Take care,

Jeff

Shelly
11-02-2009, 04:36 PM
nice chatting with you Jeff! :waving:

MyContestPix
11-02-2009, 07:40 PM
I think I have finger Carpal Syndrome. I'm Photoshopped out - 2,400 pics processed and sent out.

I need a break and some more sleep...

If anyone wants to see some shots of themselves, let me know what class and number you were and I'll post some of them here. :awesome1:

I should have the site updated by the end of the week. Did I say my finger hurts...

It was nice seeing you again Mel and Danielle!! Will I see you next week at the East Coast? Thanks for getting the SC members together Mel. We do need to get some more creative shots...

MyContestPix
11-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Those guys at RXMuscle are fast.

All the Men and Women pics are Posted!!!! Tell your friends!!

:woohoo: :dance: :dance2:

dvsness
11-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks you so much everyone for all of the support!! Im so happy with everything yesterday and I had such a good time...Congrats to Wynn she looked great and was so sweet it was so nice to meet her! I went out last night will shell and a bunch of other friends and ate so much i thought i was going to explode but i woke up this morning and hit the cardio hard and im going back tonight for a date with the stairs to tighten my booty even more for easterns :ass: Waiting to hear back from Mike for the game plan for the next two weeks and im ready to kill it, yesterday gave me the extra motivation i needed to get me though espically since ive been dieting since July 6th with no cheats!!! thanks again for all the support and i hope to see everyone in ny in 2 weeks!! :D

Congrats hon!!!

You are doing the Easterns? If you don't mind a little unsolicited advice - your physique looks right on, and I like the new hair. However, relax your posing and stand with your legs less bent if possible.

Good luck!

Michelle Brent
11-02-2009, 09:09 PM
missed you guyz on this one was up in NE with Lori!! See ya at the EAsterns!!!

NYCStrongFox
11-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Thanks for all the pics!! :D :awesome: Bill, thanks for posting the results.
Michelle, see you at Easterns. I want some cookies....:drool3: I'll email you :D

figuredee
11-03-2009, 12:55 AM

Yes, i passed your booth to go to the bathroom. I believe i was asked to be in the pic but i was not ready. I was in gym gear. My husband and I were going straight to train and i was a train wreck. I promise if i get heads up on a SC pic, i will be prepared! thank you for the invite as well:)

figuredee
11-03-2009, 12:57 AM
You should have joined the girls in the pic. :hug: Good luck next weekend at the NPC Sacramento, Danielle! :awesome:

Thank you Sioux! I am making a return after a 2 1/2 year layoff!
I know, i know...next time I will join the group for a pic!! lol

figuredee
11-03-2009, 12:58 AM
great pics wyn!!

yep, great shots.

figurechick85
11-03-2009, 02:34 AM
Congrats hon!!!

You are doing the Easterns? If you don't mind a little unsolicited advice - your physique looks right on, and I like the new hair. However, relax your posing and stand with your legs less bent if possible.

Good luck!

yes you are rite that was something the judges said also and im already practicing!! thanks and hopefully ill see you there!! :D

NJMuscle
11-03-2009, 03:16 AM
Sounds like it was a great show, anyone have any pix posted up?

figurechick85
11-03-2009, 03:32 AM
Sounds like it was a great show, anyone have any pix posted up?

Yes Rx has all the pics

MyContestPix
11-03-2009, 03:54 AM
Link to the pics page.
http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxgallery.php?contest=87

Comparison shots (Prejudging) are the links at the top of the columns.

Enjoy!

:dance: :dance2:

fitnj
11-03-2009, 11:36 AM
yep, great shots.

Thanks!

jeff binns
11-05-2009, 01:00 AM
ENJOY!!!!!

Lindsey

http://www.jeffbinnsphotography.com/photos/703607572_cdiiT-X2.jpg

http://www.jeffbinnsphotography.com/photos/703607597_CznkY-X2.jpg

http://www.jeffbinnsphotography.com/photos/703607612_VRtyj-X2.jpg

Wynne

http://www.jeffbinnsphotography.com/photos/703613207_AJLHa-X2.jpg

http://www.jeffbinnsphotography.com/photos/703613227_NjLaa-X2.jpg

http://www.jeffbinnsphotography.com/photos/703613258_ih9TS-X2.jpg

Hope you like'em!

All the photos at www.jeffbinnsphotography.com

Thanks,

Jeff

MyContestPix
11-06-2009, 04:59 AM
Hi,

Our site has been updated!! We added over 2,500 pics - a New record.

Go to our site and click the 2009 link. Scroll down to the Tri-State Link to view the page.

:dance: :dance2:

Enjoy!!!

figurechick85
11-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks for posting Jeff! Hopefully ill see you this weekend in NY!