PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a writer in FBB niche

AlexaFM
09-17-2009, 11:59 PM
Ladies, (or gents)

I'm looking for a blog writer in the FBB niche. The job requires 2-3 100-300 word posts a day, with a strong focus on the competition end. the pay is very good for the time involved.

In interested send me an email (not PM).

Since this is THE female bodybuilding forum, I thought I would post here. I hope that's ok?

Siouxcountry
09-18-2009, 12:07 AM
Ladies, (or gents)

I'm looking for a blog writer in the FBB niche. The job requires 2-3 100-300 word posts a day, with a strong focus on the competition end. the pay is very good for the time involved.

In interested send me an email (not PM).

Since this is THE female bodybuilding forum, I thought I would post here. I hope that's ok?

That Patricia character lurks here and what is annoying is she likes to copy work here and never adds a link back to this forum.

Jodi_Lane
09-18-2009, 01:07 AM
There's no email address listed to send to. lol

fbbfanatic
09-18-2009, 02:53 AM
Heck yeah! My career has been in finance, but I've always had a real passion for writing and words. Wrote for my college newspaper, edited my high school lit mag, scored even higher on the verbal portion of the college board exams than the math. So while I've had a great time in Wall Street working with numbers & risk/reward it'd also be great to write professionally about a subject for which I have so much love.

fbbfanatic
09-18-2009, 02:58 AM
There's no email address listed to send to. lol

I think you can use the email feature within the public profile of the poster.

fbbfanatic
09-18-2009, 03:01 AM
That Patricia character lurks here and what is annoying is she likes to copy work here and never adds a link back to this forum.

Who's Patricia? femalemuscle.com is Lori Braun's site, no?

Siouxcountry
09-18-2009, 03:09 AM
Who's Patricia? femalemuscle.com is Lori Braun's site, no?

I don't know who she or he is. Yes it is Lori's site.

ms-moneypenny
09-18-2009, 08:37 PM
So, is this for real or a con?

Ash
09-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Message sent.

Worth looking into at the very least.