PDA

View Full Version : Prize - Michelle's Magic Morsels

Siouxcountry
04-23-2008, 01:44 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/mb-banner.png (http://www.michellesmagicmorsels.com/)

We'll be starting up a new contest soon. :)

Michelle has agreed to give the winner either 2 dozen cookies (http://michellesmagicmorsels.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1) or a gift basket (http://michellesmagicmorsels.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=10)! :eat:

Michelle has been selling her famous protein cookies via her website (http://www.michellesmajesticmuscle.com/) for years. She brings them to contests as well. They are yummy! :D

She's recently opened a website specifically for selling her cookies...

http://www.michellesmagicmorsels.com/

My name is Michelle Brent. I have been an athlete most of my life and participated in sports in High School and College. I became a competitive bodybuilder in 1986 and still compete to this day.

I have been involved in the health and fitness field for over 20 years. I used to own a gym and purchased different supplement and protein products. Since becoming a bodybuilder, Iím always in need of a sufficient amount of protein. Now with the selection of meal replacements, there are different ways to get protein in, especially with all the bars and now cookies to choose from. Most do not taste that good.

I have always loved to bake and used to work for a quality bakery for a few years before I did my gym.. I have always wanted to come up with my own tasty, and thatís the key word ďtastyĒ meal replacement. Now that cookies have become a popular supplement, I thought I would try my hand at my own recipe, which developed into Michelle's Magic Morsels.

I put together my own recipe and included the number one ingredient missing in society today, PROTEIN! I use a quality whey protein blend and fresh ingredients I use egg whites and SPLENDA blend sugars to bring down the calorie content My cookies are a Big 3 oz size that are a great tasting, home style meal replacement made directly by me!!

Shelly
04-23-2008, 01:48 AM
awww man cant i pretend im NOT a mod for this one????! I want cookies :o

j/k:p

grlslifthvy2
04-23-2008, 01:48 AM
You had me at "cookie" :p

Shelly
04-23-2008, 01:49 AM

:LOLOL:

Siouxcountry
04-23-2008, 01:51 AM

:dvsness:

They sure look good! :D

JenFerFigure
04-23-2008, 02:17 AM
YUMMY!

I want them right now. lol

dvsness
04-23-2008, 02:47 AM
Great prize!

Thanks for your donation, Michelle!!

:awesome:

fitlei
04-23-2008, 03:08 AM
I actually met Michelle and her husband while working a booth at the South Jersey Expo last year and bought some cookies from her for my bf who devoured them!! They are absolutely delicious!!! Great prize!!!

buffbabeGA
04-23-2008, 03:26 AM
yay how sweet.... and mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy

IslandGirl
04-23-2008, 03:57 AM
OMGoodness! I should not have looked! They look divine! Mmmmm....!!!

Thanks Michelle for your generous offer of providing your cookies as a prize for a contest here on SC!

Badgergrl
04-23-2008, 04:00 AM
OK....bring on the contest already! :woohoo:

I love cookies!

Look out bitches! LOL!

SBT
04-23-2008, 04:47 AM

Hmmm can I get in on that "pretend" game with you girlie :D

I could go for some cookies :eat:

SBT
04-23-2008, 04:48 AM
OK....bring on the contest already! :woohoo:

I love cookies!

Look out bitches! LOL!

Listen to you sounding all bad @$$ and all :p

anglicanbeachparty
04-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Michelle was kind enough to send me a bunch of her cookies after I finished the oil painting I did of her.

Yummy!!!

fitdiva06
04-23-2008, 11:59 AM
When do we find out about the contest??? MMMMMM!

Betsy
04-23-2008, 12:04 PM
YUMMMMYYYY!!!

fitlei
04-23-2008, 12:14 PM
Michelle was kind enough to send me a bunch of her cookies after I finished the oil painting I did of her.

Yummy!!!

LOVE the oil painting, it's absolutely beautiful!!!

anglicanbeachparty
04-23-2008, 12:20 PM
LOVE the oil painting, it's absolutely beautiful!!!

Thank you muchly! :)

truds
04-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Darn, I was quite happy and content sitting here eating my tuna until I read this post. Those cookies look darn delicious!! :bowdown:

ripitupbaby
04-23-2008, 01:45 PM
No Kidding... I want some cookies now!! :mad:

NYCStrongFox
04-23-2008, 05:53 PM
SIGN ME UP! OMG, I may order some anyway! YUMMY!:D

frannyfran
04-23-2008, 06:59 PM

Nuff said those look damned good!!!

NPCFigure 40
04-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Theses cookies are UNBELIEVABLE!!! I ordered them all winter long!:D

Michelle Brent
04-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Hello all, thought I'd come to say glad to be here:waving:
Wanted to get things rolling for some fun and food:p
Not cause there are my own cookies, but they are the bomb;) In the off season and even in my first months of dieting I use them for at least one meal.
In a nut shell I make them with splenda blend sugars and egg whites and a lower fat vegetable oil(smart balance to be exact). All fresh ingredients and they are freezable!!
I also offer gift certificates!
So have fun ladies with the contest!!
Hugs, Michelle

Shelly
04-23-2008, 08:11 PM
Hey Michelle! thank for you joining us and more importantly for offering your yummy goods!
:D:D

Siouxcountry
04-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Welcome, Michelle! :waving:

Those cookies do look very yummy! :eat:

Hello all, thought I'd come to say glad to be here:waving:
Wanted to get things rolling for some fun and food:p
Not cause there are my own cookies, but they are the bomb;) In the off season and even in my first months of dieting I use them for at least one meal.
In a nut shell I make them with splenda blend sugars and egg whites and a lower fat vegetable oil(smart balance to be exact). All fresh ingredients and they are freezable!!
I also offer gift certificates!
So have fun ladies with the contest!!
Hugs, Michelle

dvsness
05-01-2008, 04:14 PM
I just ordered some. :)