PDA

View Full Version : 2009 ELITE Classic Greensboro NC Nov 7

FyrfyterSarah
10-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Who's going to the Elite? Who's competing?????
I'LL BE THERE IN ALL MY PASTY FAT GLORY!@#@!#!:awesome:

KP DIVA
10-25-2009, 12:54 AM
Yo, I'll be there working back stage....a few members will be there...MJ, Sue, Kayde, Jewlisa to name a few!!

Siouxcountry
10-25-2009, 01:05 AM
Yo, I'll be there working back stage....a few members will be there...MJ, Sue, Kayde, Jewlisa to name a few!!

You should compete and take home that overall trophy! :kiss:

jewelisa
10-25-2009, 01:36 AM
yea i am so gonna be there now ! was trying to hitch a ride .. this jersey girl still does not have her southern NC sense of direction .. my friend is doing bikini ! woo hoo

so excited was just gonna make the night show gonna try for the am .. kinda broke right now was gonna hitch a ride and leave hubby home ( safe the ticket etc ) but if you gals are gonna be there .. i would love to met you all ... yea so cool

KP DIVA
10-25-2009, 03:23 AM
You should compete and take home that overall trophy! :kiss:

Awww thxs Sioux, but the more I think about it the more I think I'll sit this one out...I know Sue is gonna kill me!

jewelisa
10-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Awww thxs Sioux, but the more I think about it the more I think I'll sit this one out...I know Sue is gonna kill me!

i think we need siouxcounty tees to wear to shows :awesome: my pal brandie gosnell is competing in bikini first time doing bikini and npc she just won her pro card in figure at inbf ( i think i got that right )

tkokayde
10-27-2009, 02:52 AM
Yup yup yup, I will be there! I told Kenyatta and Sue I was thinking about competing in it before submitting my Pro card request. And then I busted out laughing! Not happening. I keed, I keed!

I'm gonna try to work backstage with everyone. MJ will be there? Woohoo! This is gonna be a partayyyyyy!

jewelisa
10-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Yup yup yup, I will be there! I told Kenyatta and Sue I was thinking about competing in it before submitting my Pro card request. And then I busted out laughing! Not happening. I keed, I keed!

I'm gonna try to work backstage with everyone. MJ will be there? Woohoo! This is gonna be a partayyyyyy!

im gonna have to get a few phone numbers.. i am leaving my house in hendersonville about 6 - 6:30 mapquest said its 3.5 hours to get there !

FyrfyterSarah
10-27-2009, 03:59 PM
yall know where you're staying yet? i gotta call and make some reservations this week...
It's about 4.5 hrs from me, but i figure it's a good road trip, and will keep me inspired while i am gaining.

jewelisa
10-27-2009, 07:44 PM
yall know where you're staying yet? i gotta call and make some reservations this week...
It's about 4.5 hrs from me, but i figure it's a good road trip, and will keep me inspired while i am gaining.

i was just gonna drive home after ( thats why bringing the old man lol ) im not a good long distance driver .. i tend to fall asleep ...

FyrfyterSarah
10-28-2009, 12:04 AM
u r insane! i have to stay.. I will be being a bad bodybuilder and drinking and feasting quite a bit I am sure... so the night will be spent in Greensboro

KP DIVA
10-28-2009, 12:14 AM
u r insane! i have to stay.. I will be being a bad bodybuilder and drinking and feasting quite a bit I am sure... so the night will be spent in Greensboro

I'm not sure what the host hotel is....let me find out for ya!! Prolly somewhere on High Point Rd!

jewelisa
10-28-2009, 01:25 AM

humm let me know maybe we will stay .. sounds like fun

KristenAnn
10-28-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm not sure what the host hotel is....let me find out for ya!! Prolly somewhere on High Point Rd!

I think it is on High Point. It is the Baymont Inn & Suites. I just cancelled my room earlier this wk and I think it was the last one available at that point. # is 336-294-6220. I was going to do it before Nat's, but with the cost of travel and everything for that show, I just can't afford to do both, right before the holidays! Hope that you all have a blast and post some pix!

KP DIVA
10-28-2009, 07:46 PM
I think it is on High Point. It is the Baymont Inn & Suites. I just cancelled my room earlier this wk and I think it was the last one available at that point. # is 336-294-6220. I was going to do it before Nat's, but with the cost of travel and everything for that show, I just can't afford to do both, right before the holidays! Hope that you all have a blast and post some pix!

Thxs Kristen!! See ya at Nats!!

Redhawk30
11-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Taking breakfast orders for the SC Community!

Kayde's got to be there at 8 am to help out backstage, which leaves me with a lot of dead time to sit in the car. If anyone wants anything for breakfast, let me know, and I'll make a best effort to pick up something for you.

Don't get silly and start asking for egg-white omelettes and protien powder pancakes... you will go hungry.

KP DIVA
11-05-2009, 11:43 AM

Kayde's got to be there at 8 am to help out backstage, which leaves me with a lot of dead time to sit in the car. If anyone wants anything for breakfast, let me know, and I'll make a best effort to pick up something for you.

Don't get silly and start asking for egg-white omelettes and protien powder pancakes... you will go hungry.

LOL!!! I'll have my 20oz. mug of coffee!! We may need some snaks for sure!!! Prej will probably last until 1-1:30! Q had 150 entries as of last week....this show could reach 170-180 by the time everyone is signed in on Saturday!

jewelisa
11-05-2009, 11:58 AM

Hi dan I will have to get your numbers we can hang out .. aiming to leave here at 6 6:30 am I am so excited ..

is there by chance a Starbucks there ! :awesome:

KP DIVA
11-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi dan I will have to get your numbers we can hang out .. aiming to leave here at 6 6:30 am I am so excited ..

It's in the downtown area, but there's no Starbucks near by that I think off...Chic-Fil-A is down the street, maybe 1/2 mile.

Can't wait to meet everyone!!

jewelisa
11-05-2009, 12:40 PM
It's in the downtown area, but there's no Starbucks near by that I think off...Chic-Fil-A is down the street, maybe 1/2 mile.

Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Me too ........... and hubby loves chic-fil-a he will be happy .. I will pm u my number so we can hook up .. I am planning on being there about 9:30 10 am giving myself time if these northerns make a mistake !

thats alot of competitors .. my friends name is Brandie Gosnell this is her first go at bikini .. she just got her pro card in a different federation in figure ? INBF thats it

can't wait sure I am gonna learn alot !

If you need anything let me know If I can help I will !

Redhawk30
11-05-2009, 12:42 PM

You won't be able to miss me. I'll be the normal-sized guy with good skin and a NATURAL tan. I'll probably be carrying Kayde's purse and not eating something out of Tupperware.

jewelisa
11-05-2009, 12:47 PM
You won't be able to miss me. I'll be the normal-sized guy with good skin and a NATURAL tan. I'll probably be carrying Kayde's purse and not eating something out of Tupperware.

got a point there lol I'll look for the guy with the man bag ! :rofl:

FyrfyterSarah
11-05-2009, 01:00 PM
you guys all suck :(

jewelisa
11-05-2009, 01:17 PM

no YOU do ! waaaaaa i wanted to met the firecracker in person !

maybe i will in april ?

hope you are doing good ! and getting those sweet potatoes down :drooling:

JackieRTP
11-06-2009, 06:23 PM
I will be coming to prejudging tomorrow. I will be getting there early, around 8:30 in order to help a friend from Charlotte with finishing touches. :)

KP DIVA
11-06-2009, 06:26 PM

LoL!!!! Would you prefer for me to call you Dan or Kayde's husband!!?

Love you toooooo!!!!

I will be coming to prejudging tomorrow. I will be getting there early, around 8:30 in order to help a friend from Charlotte with finishing touches. :)

Be sure to introduce yourself!! We're going to have to get a SC picture!!!

Siouxcountry
11-06-2009, 06:34 PM
We're going to have to get a SC picture!!!

You better! :p

Have fun everyone! :waving:

jewelisa
11-06-2009, 06:46 PM
hey jackie !

whatcha look like ? :waving: see you all tomorrow .............

titonej
11-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Me too ........... and hubby loves chic-fil-a he will be happy .. I will pm u my number so we can hook up .. I am planning on being there about 9:30 10 am giving myself time if these northerns make a mistake !

thats alot of competitors .. my friends name is Brandie Gosnell this is her first go at bikini .. she just got her pro card in a different federation in figure ? INBF thats it

can't wait sure I am gonna learn alot !

If you need anything let me know If I can help I will !

Be careful and bring your food!!!:waving: Preparation equates to success!

Have a good time a say hi to Heather Colleen Smith. She is a Sioux PEEP as well a " JACKED UP DIVA"

jewelisa
11-06-2009, 07:14 PM

Have a good time a say hi to Heather Colleen Smith. She is a Sioux PEEP as well a " JACKED UP DIVA"

I will gonna start offically on monday .. but still eating clean til then .. gonna pm u a ?

is heather bikini or figure ?

titonej
11-06-2009, 07:18 PM
I will gonna start offically on monday .. but still eating clean til then .. gonna pm u a ?

is heather bikini or figure ?

FIGURE!!

JackieRTP
11-06-2009, 08:18 PM
hey jackie !

whatcha look like ? :waving: see you all tomorrow .............

I looked and realized that I have no recent pics! This one is a bit older but I look basically the same. I am 5'1". I will be wearing a pony tail tomorrow, a red wind breaker, blue athletic pants with white stripes on the side, probably a green t-shirt.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/jackiertp/myspace.jpg

Look forward to meeting everyone!

jewelisa
11-06-2009, 11:07 PM
cool hey do you have a blue and gold

JackieRTP
11-07-2009, 12:00 AM
cool hey do you have a blue and gold

No, I only have the 2 parrotlets. I thought that the image was pretty though for an avatar. :)

KP DIVA
11-07-2009, 12:34 AM

Cool..I didn't know Heather would be there..is she competing? This is going to be a good SC pic if I can get errybody together...looks like there will be 8-10 SC members there!!!!

If anyone else is coming please please please come introduce yourself!! No one bites, atleast I don't!! You'll probably hear my big mouth anyway from backstage calling out numbers!!!

HeatherColleen
11-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Cool..I didn't know Heather would be there..is she competing? This is going to be a good SC pic if I can get errybody together...looks like there will be 8-10 SC members there!!!!

If anyone else is coming please please please come introduce yourself!! No one bites, atleast I don't!! You'll probably hear my big mouth anyway from backstage calling out numbers!!!

Hey Sweets!:waving:
I will be there! I wasn't sure for a while because I didn't know if I could get someone to teach my cheerleaders for me and then my tanning buddy went MIA so I dug up a bottle of Protan, if I'm not green in the AM..........I'll be there with bells on!!!:cool:

I didn't do a peak week for this show because of Nationals but I've been wanting to do this show since last year! I wanted to go from the Mountaineer to this one but had to have hernia surgery!:rolleyes:

I can't wait to see everybody!!!:)

titonej
11-07-2009, 02:14 AM
I will be there! I wasn't sure for a while because I didn't know if I could get someone to teach my cheerleaders for me and then my tanning buddy went MIA so I dug up a bottle of Protan, if I'm not green in the AM..........I'll be there with bells on!!!:cool:

I didn't do a peak week for this show because of Nationals but I've been wanting to do this show since last year! I wanted to go from the Mountaineer to this one but had to have hernia surgery!:rolleyes:

Go to bed! Get your sleep!!! Im always checking!!! Your trainers knows best. :waving::rofl::bowdown: GO TO SLEEP!

KP DIVA
11-07-2009, 02:23 AM

Cool!!!! Well, I'll see ya tomorrow!! I have a brand new bottle of JanTana that's still wrapped in the plastic. I'll bring that just in case...can't have you turning green!!!

tkokayde
11-07-2009, 03:03 AM
LoL!!!! Would you prefer for me to call you Dan or Kayde's husband!!?

Kayde's bitch, thank you.

No one bites, atleast I don't!!

I don't bite. I just carry a sword. :kayde:

Cool!!!! Well, I'll see ya tomorrow!! I have a brand new bottle of JanTana that's still wrapped in the plastic. I'll bring that just in case...can't have you turning green!!!

I will have Liquid Sun Rayz with me! Love my sponsor!!!

KP DIVA
11-07-2009, 03:17 AM
Kayde's bitch, thank you.

I don't bite. I just carry a sword. :kayde:

I will have Liquid Sun Rayz with me! Love my sponsor!!!

Hahaha, Kayde you are a nut!!! LOL!!!

sue upson
11-07-2009, 07:14 AM
Ok... so I'm a little late on this post.. sorry!! I'll be there around 6pm tomorrow. Not making the p-judging. Craig might be there in the morning. I'm not sure .. just depends on how his night at work goes. So if you haven't taken the SC picture by then count me in.. KP.. text me or I'll find you back stage. Can't wait to see everyone.. Ok.. it's late and I'm going go to bed.. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

jewelisa
11-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Ok... so I'm a little late on this post.. sorry!! I'll be there around 6pm tomorrow. Not making the p-judging. Craig might be there in the morning. I'm not sure .. just depends on how his night at work goes. So if you haven't taken the SC picture by then count me in.. KP.. text me or I'll find you back stage. Can't wait to see everyone.. Ok.. it's late and I'm going go to bed.. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

This just keeps getting better ..... Our friends got tickets in row L !

I feel like a goober I am so excited to meet you all .. that I read about everyday ! :bowdown:

HeatherColleen
11-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Thank you sweet chics for your offers to help!:awesome: I'm not green this morning but maybe not quite dark as I like? So I may take you up on that.

Yessssssssssss, Jack...I know you're checking on me!:D That's what makes you such an awesome trainer!:respect: I am rested and feeling good!!

Hey Sue! I can't wait to see you!:waving:

See ya'll there. :)

jewelisa
11-07-2009, 10:32 AM
looking forward to meeting you heather good luck

Siouxcountry
11-07-2009, 04:03 PM
From Kenyatta:

Heather Colleen gets 1st callout......10girls in her class.

jewelisa
11-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Goodmorning ........

Here are a few Pics from last nite.. It was great to meet you all !!!

KP DIVA
11-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Goodmorning ........

Here are a few Pics from last nite.. It was great to meet you all !!!

Hey Lisa..it was great meeting you!!! I hate that you live so far away!!!

KP DIVA
11-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Pics of Sioux members!!!! I met Jackie briefly at pre-j'n but couldn't find her at the night show....Kayde didn't make it, so we missed her!!

jewelisa
11-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Hey Lisa..it was great meeting you!!! I hate that you live so far away!!!

i know ! we got in after 3 am and boy i feel like i have a hangover :rofl:

going shopping now to get everything ready for my meals ! so excited to start ...

thanks again what a great show !

Siouxcountry
11-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Kenyatta always makes me feel like I attended the show. :hug:

So good to see you girls! :respect:

JackieRTP
11-08-2009, 06:27 PM
It was nice to meet you Kenyatta (briefly). I was surprised that you could pick me out. I was only able to make pre-judging. Great pics! :D

KP DIVA
11-08-2009, 06:46 PM
It was nice to meet you Kenyatta (briefly). I was surprised that you could pick me out. I was only able to make pre-judging. Great pics! :D

Ohhh okay....the night show was sold out but I tried to find ya! It was good but painful at the same time...I was exhausted!!! I'm really a ppl person so although I may not remember names I'm really good w/ faces!!!

KP DIVA
11-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Kenyatta always makes me feel like I attended the show. :hug:

So good to see you girls! :respect:

No problemo, I luv gettin errrrybody together!! Sioux, we're going to get you to a show next year if I have to come kidnapp you!!!

jewelisa
11-08-2009, 07:30 PM

oh man I am sorry I missed meeting you Jackie ........... hope u had fun

JISFIT
11-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Beautiful pictures the ladies look fabulous!!!

Siouxcountry
11-09-2009, 12:25 AM

Indeed! :awesome: I think this is Lisa's first time on the banner. :cool:

tkokayde
11-09-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm so sorry I couldn't make it! I had some icky stomach problems going on. Only thing we could figure was maybe there was an issue with the shrimp I had on Friday night. I was really disappointed, but didn't think heading out there was a good idea. We will all have to try to meet up soon for a holiday get together!

jewelisa
11-09-2009, 12:40 AM

YES and I am showing everyone lol .. :rofl:

although for some reason its my maiden name ? must of been having a moment when I put my info in...:whistle:

I am so glad I went .. Really gave me inspiration !

Ive got everything in order ready to embrace the next few weeks with my Jacked Up Diva menu ..

sue upson
11-09-2009, 03:16 AM
It was so nice meeting you Lisa and seeing my girls.. KP, Tiffany and MJ again. Missed you Kayde..

It was a long but good show. I got in a little after 2am. I was pooped today. Hope eveyone has a great week!!

KP DIVA
11-09-2009, 06:33 PM
It was so nice meeting you Lisa and seeing my girls.. KP, Tiffany and MJ again. Missed you Kayde..

It was a long but good show. I got in a little after 2am. I was pooped today. Hope eveyone has a great week!!

Sue, it was soooo good seeing u 2!!! We all went to IHOP after the show...I didn't get home until 2:30!

BUFFBARBIE
11-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Sue, it was sooo good to see you. You look amazing!

YES and I am showing everyone lol .. :rofl:

although for some reason its my maiden name ? must of been having a moment when I put my info in...:whistle:

It was nice meeting you. I am so glad you made it to the show.
I am so glad I went .. Really gave me inspiration !

Ive got everything in order ready to embrace the next few weeks with my Jacked Up Diva menu ..

I'm so sorry I couldn't make it! I had some icky stomach problems going on. Only thing we could figure was maybe there was an issue with the shrimp I had on Friday night. I was really disappointed, but didn't think heading out there was a good idea. We will all have to try to meet up soon for a holiday get together!
We missed you Kayde!
Hi Sioux, it was a great show. we had a good time backstage.
hi Jema. Thank you.
Sue, it was soooo good seeing u 2!!! We all went to IHOP after the show...I didn't get home until 2:30!

Hey K, I just hope next year there are not 200 ppl!!!!!