Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Chat & Introduction
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chat & Introduction We chat about everything, and anything. Stop on in and introduce yourself.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:51 AM
Steve

Default How many people here will save America and quite possibly the world by voting Ron Paul?

How many people here will save America and quite possibly the world by voting Ron Paul?
Old 11-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Alexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve147 View Post
Thats a big call but you might be right!

How many people here will save America and quite possibly the world by voting Ron Paul?
WHAT? Surely, you are kidding!

“Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.” ― Brené Brown
Old 11-22-2011, 01:48 PM
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstoa View Post
WHAT? Surely, you are kidding!
Really? You mean someone who wants to stop wars, cut spending, feed money into healthcare and education, And most importantly he wants to spend money on America and help Americans first and others countries second.

Why would I be kidding?
Old 11-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Steve

Interesting!
Old 11-22-2011, 05:05 PM
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs

Twitter: BeccaStaggs

LOL!!! ^^ Steve, I'm not sure anyone thinks this is interesting except for you.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:07 PM
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca Staggs View Post
You may very well be right!

This is why the world is in so much trouble today. Someone comes along who can fix all the problems we have today and most people don't even know or care about it. I care because I don't want to bring up a child in a world dominated by never ending wars and corporate greed looking for more ways to destroy people. Most of the west are in dept and cannot afford to pay the interest so this affects the next generation after us.

But here comes a real genuine American guy who is not afraid to go against the grain a demand a stop to all wars which is a big factor to American dept and he wants to spend your tax contibutions on things that matter such as health, education and the rebuilding of the economy.

If real issues like this aren't interesting then I don't know what is. Ok I had my rant, time now to go check out the latest youtube viral videos and read all hollywood gossip
Old 11-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Photographer/Videographer - Joe Bayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca Staggs View Post
Completely wrong. Roughly 20% are behind RP, especially his desire to audit the Fed and Osama BEN BERNANKE, and bring their currency ruining policies to an end.

Unfortunately, RP is given 1/10th the amount of time to speak during debates compared to the "chosen ones" by the Wall Street elite (Romney, Perry, etc...), and the mainstream media barely mentions him, in a clear effort by the establishment to make him an afterthought. But make no mistake, Americans who have woken up to the BS in this country, are solidly behind RP.... the only guy with the balls to stand up against the tyranny that's being ushered in to our country.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Alexandra

Quote:
Really? You mean someone who wants to stop wars, cut spending, feed money into healthcare and education, And most importantly he wants to spend money on America and help Americans first and others countries second.

Why would I be kidding?
Nope, not gonna bite on this one. I'm not about to turn this thread into what it would ultimately lead to. I am extremely opinionated when it comes to politics, so it is always best that I keep my comments to a minimum.

“Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.” ― Brené Brown
Old 11-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Matt

Default Australian American Election

Quote:
Does Ron Paul know he has such a big fan Down Under?
Old 11-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Photographer/Videographer - Joe Bayer

Quote:
Count me in.

Unfortunately, it will probably take at least one more election cycle, more years of devaluation of the currency ($10/gas - it's on the way, folks!), and 1-2 more major wars, couple with another 100% increase in income disparity (avg worker pay vs. avg CEO pay, for instance), before the sheeple pull their heads out of the sand and turn off TMZ, to realize that their country has been destroyed by the 2 party system that caters to the world financial elite's special interests at the expense and erosion of the middle class and our domestic manufacturing base.

Keep believing in the Bush's and Obama's of the world, and the rhetoric and lies, fools. See how much good it's done for ya.