Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #441  
Old 08-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Greg B.'s Avatar
Greg B. Greg B. is offline
Greywolf
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: France
Posts: 270
Default

Placings were wrong on Muscular Development too but they have corrected them now.
__________________
Sculptural Ladies
http://www.freewebs.com/sculpturaladies/
Reply With Quote
  #442  
Old 08-05-2010, 05:29 PM
HDPhysiques-Joe's Avatar
HDPhysiques-Joe HDPhysiques-Joe is offline
Photographer/Videographer - Joe Bayer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
Thanks for the support SC.

For some reason, Gene X site, http://tour.ftvideo.com/showgal.php?...s/7382/7_1&s=6, has Natalie in 3rd and LaDawn in 2nd, and is of course wrong. Which makes this statement in the blog, "LaDawn McDay looked tight and pressed Scarpetta", seem like they didn't even watch the show or placings. Along with this blog: http://hdphysiques.blogspot.com/2010...ybuilding.html saying she placed 3rd.
Nate,

Sorry. I will have C-Ray correct that on the HDP blog. He does our blog for us, and indeed was not at the show and was probably just going off of the results posted on the GeneX site. I apologize for the confusion. As you know, I was there, and can indeed verify that Natalie was 2nd, and strongly contended for the #1 spot! Congrats!
__________________
Forum Savior
Wordsmith Extraordinaire
Reply With Quote
  #443  
Old 08-05-2010, 05:40 PM
cray17's Avatar
cray17 cray17 is offline
FitGems Founder
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Tennessee
Facebook: fitgemsnation
Twitter: FitGemsNation
Instagram: fitgemsnation
Posts: 2,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
Thanks for the support SC.

For some reason, Gene X site, http://tour.ftvideo.com/showgal.php?...s/7382/7_1&s=6, has Natalie in 3rd and LaDawn in 2nd, and is of course wrong. Which makes this statement in the blog, "LaDawn McDay looked tight and pressed Scarpetta", seem like they didn't even watch the show or placings. Along with this blog: http://hdphysiques.blogspot.com/2010...ybuilding.html saying she placed 3rd.
I'm sorry about that. I did read the results off elsewhere. I've made the needed change on the post.

I'm sorry I didn't check the placement correctly.
__________________



Fitness Athletes Network: Site - Blog - Facebook Fan Page -
Twitter
Reply With Quote
  #444  
Old 08-06-2010, 12:21 AM
Wolfpack's Avatar
Wolfpack Wolfpack is offline
Trainer - Nate Wolfe
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdphysiques View Post
Nate,

Sorry. I will have C-Ray correct that on the HDP blog. He does our blog for us, and indeed was not at the show and was probably just going off of the results posted on the GeneX site. I apologize for the confusion. As you know, I was there, and can indeed verify that Natalie was 2nd, and strongly contended for the #1 spot! Congrats!
Thanks Joe. I told Natalie that you must've not written the blog, lol, because we saw you when we were leaving the show and I knew you saw what she placed. I had to also contact Muscular Development to correct their placings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray17 View Post
I'm sorry about that. I did read the results off elsewhere. I've made the needed change on the post.

I'm sorry I didn't check the placement correctly.
No problem Chris. Thanks to both of you guys for your continued support in Natalie's journey.
__________________
www.wolfpacknutrition.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.

...

Moderators

Becca Staggs
......Website
Dvsness
LaurenFazio
......Website
MrsFluffyBunny
Ripitupbaby
......Website

Forum Moderators

....

Administrators

Siouxcountry


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.