Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:01 PM
IFBB Pro - Shelly Albetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP DIVA View Post
Exactly!! At that time she hadn't been through it, which is why she doesn't sound to passionate/interested, etc. I mean really, her sister had to tell her how big of a deal it was to be an IFBB Pro...she didn't have a clue. But, like I previously said...I'm willing to bet she's much more knowledgeable now!
SHE DEF IS

that interview was when she FIRST TURNED PRO. since then she actually does diet harder and work on her posing presentation etc.

she does take it a bit more serious than displayed in this vid.

but again, to me her "attitude" toward the sport has no bearing on her placing.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Administrator
Jason

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
I have to defend my girl... cuz she is my friend,. TRUE the girl looks like that year round- she cant help it its her build... and she doesnt have to bust her ass like some other chicks...

but in this case as far as im concerned there was a FLUB in the scoring. period. there is NO WAYYYY she could have placed LAST- no justification will lead me to believe otherwise. not suit hair makeup body shape muscularity etc. there is no justification in my opinion!

I honestly think they just messed up!
I think it was messed up too, as the judges like her look, or she would not have placed in the top half in three previous shows.

I did notice she was the last to enter this show. So late in fact she was not on the official list. I just wonder if this has something to do with it.

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 08-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Erin

I think she's amazing & did not deserve last place. Looking like that year round... good for her!!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:07 PM
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor

Just one note in reference to her "attitude"...
Since when does anything you do OFF stage matter when you're ON it?
If it did, many many competitors would have some SERIOUS explaining to do!

‎"Just because you get the puppy dog with the biggest feet doesn't mean he'll grow up to be the best hunting dog," -Nick Saban

Twitter: @ShawnCarla
Old 08-08-2011, 03:38 PM
IFBB Pro - Shelly Albetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnCarla View Post
Just one note in reference to her "attitude"...
Since when does anything you do OFF stage matter when you're ON it?
If it did, many many competitors would have some SERIOUS explaining to do!
lol true story!

Old 08-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Laura K

You know, as much as we all discuss and debate this issue we will never actually know WHY they didn't place her higher because none of the judges are going to come on here and discuss it with us. So for those of us that believe she should've placed higher we just gotta accept their delusional eyeballs lol & for those that don't think so, well you're lol jk :P

Old 08-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Laura K

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenFazio View Post
I like a more round butt too, its just really hard for most women to get it to stay big and round without it looking fat right? Amanda and Nathalia are like freaks of nature! lol I do LOVE LOVE LOVE their physiques though.

I dunno - either way, she looks amazing.
It isn't impossible to have a nice round ass & it is going to have some fat on it (which I think is a WONDERFUL attribute) but thru training and dieting you CAN have a smooth round fat ass.

I got on stage too soon this year after my bulk (which was initially for figure as some of y'all know but then I switched to bikini at the end of it) from June '10 until January so I still had some tightening to do right under my tush before my competitions but funny thing after I got off stage, switched around a couple things w/ the diet & kept on working I was back to having my smooth round fat ass.

Then of course I've gotten surgery and can't squat and train it right now but as soon as I am released to get back at it I'm going to go CRAZY! lol

I dunno what I guess I am trying to say is, work on building your glutes like a mofo then, if you need to lose any fat, diet down and presto; fat round smooth ass

P.S. Genetics play a role too, thank you pops for the rump lol
Old 08-08-2011, 06:15 PM
CBBF Bikini Competitor - Lauren Fazio
AMAZEBALLS!

Twitter: LaurenFazio
Instagram: laurenlfazio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura K View Post
It isn't impossible to have a nice round ass & it is going to have some fat on it (which I think is a WONDERFUL attribute) but thru training and dieting you CAN have a smooth round fat ass.

I got on stage too soon this year after my bulk (which was initially for figure as some of y'all know but then I switched to bikini at the end of it) from June '10 until January so I still had some tightening to do right under my tush before my competitions but funny thing after I got off stage, switched around a couple things w/ the diet & kept on working I was back to having my smooth round fat ass.

Then of course I've gotten surgery and can't squat and train it right now but as soon as I am released to get back at it I'm going to go CRAZY! lol

I dunno what I guess I am trying to say is, work on building your glutes like a mofo then, if you need to lose any fat, diet down and presto; fat round smooth ass

P.S. Genetics play a role too, thank you pops for the rump lol
I never thought you had a fat ass

I just mean usually its more common to see girls CUT upper body, with curvy lower it seems, then they turn around and its like, a lil fat.
Not fat by normal standards, but stage standards, ya know.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Laura K

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenFazio View Post
I never thought you had a fat ass

I just mean usually its more common to see girls CUT upper body, with curvy lower it seems, then they turn around and its like, a lil fat.
Not fat by normal standards, but stage standards, ya know.
Oh no but I did have a fat ass beginning of year bc I gained so much weight last year, but like I said.. I like having a fat ass lol!! Just not as fat as it was lol.. No offense taken or negative feelings in response to what you said boo boo

I know what you mean with the girls being cut upper body and less so in the lower body but it's usually bc these girls don't maintain a leaner body year round so when they do their prep diet they genetically lean out up top first then their bottom half comes in 2nd (not every female but a lot) so it isn't always balanced. It's just better to maintain a tighter/leaner physique year round so that the balance issue isn't there and if it is hopefully it's more manageable!
Old 08-08-2011, 08:29 PM
NPC Bikini Competitor - Cherish

Facebook: cherishfitz

Yep, I don't see it. Judging by the comparison photos of the second call out, she was easily top in that call out. Easily.

On a side note, I didn't watch the video that was posted (I'm at work ) but in all honesty, I probably won't. It really has nothing to do with the package she brought to the stage that day. In my opnion, she could be the biggest B on the planet OFF the stage...doesn't matter. It has no bearing on what she brings TO the stage unless she allows an "attitude" to carry over to her stage presence. By the photos, I don't see that at all. All I see is a girl with a smokin' bod who should have place a HELL of a lot better. Just my 2 cents

https://www.facebook.com/cherishhunterfit
http://www.faithandsweat.net

https://www.facebook.com/faithandsweat.net

I am building a fire, and everyday I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match. Mia Hamm

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins
Old 08-09-2011, 06:05 AM
IFBB Pro - Eboney Chipman

Im BLOWN away....err not to mention names...i really dont want to...but.. (i HAVE TO) i cant BELIEVE she places below Samantha Morrison or Morris....just boggles my mind...WHAT are the NPC judges looking for

IFBB BIKINI PRO
FOLLOW ME @Eboneyfitness (in regards to twitter)
INSTAGRAM -Eboneypro
Old 08-09-2011, 11:58 PM
IFBB Pro - Jillian Reville

it had to be a mistake.... we have all seen it before or had it happen to us. i was left on stage at jr nats 2 years ago, and they almost called the other class and i was standing there still..... sux ass, but it happens... i am just surprised it happened to here because its not like ther ewere 30 or 40 girls.

I love Daynas look and her presentation. and i wish i could decide 3 week prior to do a show! lmao! what a lucky B! hahaha!!! id kill to be able to do that!