Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Dana

Instagram: fitandglamorous

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfranzen View Post
No peace signs in India??
Thank goodness!!!
Old 09-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Dana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
WTF!

Nope, no peace signs. Look how muscular she is. If a competitor was this muscular in the States at a pro qualifier they would likely not even place.
I wonder if she'll switch to Physique next year? As soon as the new division was announced, she was one of the first people I thought of for it.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Dana

i have to agree with everyone else, I was all about Erin for the Olympia, but at the Sheru... Nicole killed it. She just has a better overall package - she looked incredible!
Old 09-29-2011, 10:56 AM
NPC Figure Competitor - Christy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambydawn View Post
I don't know about that... but she probably does have the ideal WPD physique, according to what has been rewarded so far. I love her!

I know things have changed a lot, with new divisions and all, but in my heart THIS is figure. THIS is what I used to dream about shaping my body into, and I admire the fact that she continues to bring in the look she likes. Criticize the judging if you like, but she is the bees knees!
From Crystol88: "Oh gawd. I hope not.

Holy hell, Larissa! Wow!

I don't give a fig what the judges think or what class she "should" be competing in; I think she looks frickin' AWESOME!!!

Shows ya what I like . I would strive for that look for myself. No more in terms of size or hardness, but I have ta say I like."

X 1 million!!!!!

This lean, hard muscular look is what I got into Figure in the beginning for, too. At the end of the day YOU have to be happy with how you look, & I would be a hell of a lot happier walking around looking like Larissa, Dana Linn Bailey, the former version of Ava Cowan, Monica Brant, etc. than the soft, no-muscle look in the NPC right now. I can't stand it if I look soft! To me, that's just another term for too fat. That's why I'm leaning toward just getting jacked & going to WPD. THAT look is what it's all about, IMHO!!!