Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 04-03-2010, 07:58 PM
NPC Bodybuilder - Melody

Thanks guys. The amateur coverage was a bonus

Tonight, I will continue to cover the Pros and for the amateurs, I'm just focusing on a few of the girls then I'm out. We stillhave 3 hours to Finals. I'll try to take more candid pics this evening and post.

Sioux, I'm the only one who got to eat anything. Had some seafood. Ready for nap lol

Fitness Factory Chica!
Old 04-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Staci

Urgh, it kills me that you are all a subway ride away and I'm chained to my desk!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:00 PM
NPC Bodybuilder - Melody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
No pics of bikini yet on MD. Anyone got an update on Kristal Martin?

This is her at the Arnold Amateur........
Sorry I have no info. on bikini

Fitness Factory Chica!
NPC Bodybuilder - Melody

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaleh View Post
Urgh, it kills me that you are all a subway ride away and I'm chained to my desk!
Where are you? You can't make finals?

Fitness Factory Chica!
Administrator
Jason

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCStrongFox View Post
Here are some candids...
You look damn good in that shirt Mel! One of the best ideas ever!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Administrator
Jason

Any news on the bantamweight Nick Freglette? The little guy is a member of our site.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Staci

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCStrongFox View Post
Where are you? You can't make finals?
I'm in the office until 10 pm
Old 04-03-2010, 08:08 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Lisa

woo hoo my old high school friend Lisa Hilfka is competing in Masters figure ! i think this is her first NPC show .. how cool is that ! we havent kept in touch found each other on face book and we are both doing figure at this stage in our lives ! and first NPC shows mine in 7.5 days and we are both lisa's ..

Hydrolyze Ultra sponsored Athletic

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=9480

Old 04-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Administrator
Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelisa View Post
woo hoo my old high school friend Lisa Hilfka is competing in Masters figure ! i think this is her first NPC show .. how cool is that ! we havent kept in touch found each other on face book and we are both doing figure at this stage in our lives ! and first NPC shows mine in 7.5 days and we are both lisa's ..
She is competing in open figure as well.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:15 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Danielle

Hey guys! Just back from the show (and a nap ). It went very quickly!

Kristal Martin was in the tall class. It was a close battle between her and the woman in the yellow bikini (who was in Brandy's pic) for first place. If I had to give it to someone, I would say Kristal should take the win. She is what bikini is all about. Classy, poised, and statuesque. And she had the best ass up there!

I have to say one thing...I watched all of bikini, and some of the posing was VERY provacative and outright TRASHY. I swear, some women might have been trying to give the judges a straight-up-the-ass shot. No one wants to give you a rectal exam ladies! It is disgusting. And I think the "straddle pose" when facing the rear should be outlawed. Some of these women had their legs spread so far out, I thought I was in a strip club. The short class girl in the red bikini (who will probably take first) got all the men in the audience stirred up when she faced the rear, spread em, and stuck it out for the entire world to see. Cat calls were going out from the men in the audience. It was really CLASSLESS. Sorry if she's a member here, but that kind of posing should be outlawed. Similar thing happened with the tall class. There was another girl in the short class, purple bikini, she posed all straddled-out also. TOTALLY GROSS.

However, Kristal posed with elegance, grace, and like a lady, and I would hate to see her come in second to someone just because her posing wasn't as slutty. But, it is what is it. I hope she wins!! She is a great spokeswomen for the bikini division.

Anyway, sorry for the rant!

Congrats to all the figure ladies from this board who competed. We were shouting out for all our SC girls.

Pro fitness - I think Trish won the physique round. Tanji looked great, a little softer than the Arnold, but looked a tad too muscular versus the rest of the lineup. Bethany's shape is hard to beat. I thought Kayde looked fantastic, and I thought Lauren looked amazing and would have had her in the first callout to be compared to some of these other ladies. Wish I could have seen the routines, but I won't be going back for the night show.

Nick looked his best yet! It was a close battle between him and another guy for first - but I think he took the class. Super excited for him!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Recovered Competitor - Julia

Facebook: Jewelofnile
Twitter: jewelofnile12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Any news on the bantamweight Nick Freglette? The little guy is a member of our site.
Bantamweight?! You are too funny. It's driving me nuts that they only have fitness and figure pics up so far!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Recovered Competitor - Julia

Facebook: Jewelofnile
Twitter: jewelofnile12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleA View Post

Kristal Martin was in the tall class. It was a close battle between her and the woman in the yellow bikini (who was in Brandy's pic) for first place. If I had to give it to someone, I would say Kristal should take the win. She is what bikini is all about. Classy, poised, and statuesque. And she had the best ass up there!

I have to say one thing...I watched all of bikini, and some of the posing was VERY provacative and outright TRASHY. I swear, some women might have been trying to give the judges a straight-up-the-ass shot. No one wants to give you a rectal exam ladies! It is disgusting. And I think the "straddle pose" when facing the rear should be outlawed. Some of these women had their legs spread so far out, I thought I was in a strip club. The short class girl in the red bikini (who will probably take first) got all the men in the audience stirred up when she faced the rear, spread em, and stuck it out for the entire world to see. Cat calls were going out from the men in the audience. It was really CLASSLESS. Sorry if she's a member here, but that kind of posing should be outlawed. Similar thing happened with the tall class. There was another girl in the short class, purple bikini, she posed all straddled-out also. TOTALLY GROSS.

However, Kristal posed with elegance, grace, and like a lady, and I would hate to see her come in second to someone just because her posing wasn't as slutty. But, it is what is it. I hope she wins!! She is a great spokeswomen for the bikini division.

Congrats to all the figure ladies from this board who competed. We were shouting out for all our SC girls.

Pro fitness - I think Trish won the physique round. Tanji looked great, a little softer than the Arnold, but looked a tad too muscular versus the rest of the lineup. Bethany's shape is hard to beat. I thought Kayde looked fantastic, and I thought Lauren looked amazing and would have had her in the first callout to be compared to some of these other ladies. Wish I could have seen the routines, but I won't be going back for the night show.

Nick looked his best yet! It was a close battle between him and another guy for first - but I think he took the class. Super excited for him!!!
Thanks for the update, Danielle!!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:21 PM
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs

Twitter: BeccaStaggs

Quote:

Quote:
BOO!!! I hate hearing this!! I feel like it takes away from what the division could be! Ugh!! Come on bikini ladies, CLEAN IT UP FOR THE REST OF US!
Danielle, thanks for the play by play! I have been away from the computer all day helping out at our local show. There, the judges (John Simmons was doing callouts) asked the ladies to stand with their feet together with their hands at their sides for the back pose. This also happened at my show when I won!! I wish they would do this across the NPC for a more accurate gauge of the backside!

Quote:
I wish i could have been there!

Quote:
Old 04-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Administrator
Jason

Quote:

Awesome Danielle! Thanks for updating us. I wish they were a member of this site, so they could read how women feel about such posing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelofnile69 View Post
Bantamweight?! You are too funny. It's driving me nuts that they only have fitness and figure pics up so far!
Finally a pic of Nick!

Old 04-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Administrator
Jason

What looks to be top 3 in the physique round..........

Pros Tanji Johnson, Trish Warren & Bethany Wagner...........

Old 04-03-2010, 08:37 PM
NPC Bodybuilder - Melody

Quote:

Thanks for that update. I missed most of it since i had to go to the ladies room. However, I've talked to some of the ladies watching the show and yes, it seems that these girls posing too provacative and slutty in bikini left a bad taste in their mouths as well. The little I did get to see wasn't anything exciting. Def thought the class I had watched needed to take posing workshops.

Fitness Factory Chica!
Vanessa Adams-Pierce

I was a little disappointed in the show. It was not as competitive as it has been in the past.

Pro Fitness - We were off to the side a bit, but from the head on pics, I like Bethany for the win. Based on judge's placings, I think it will be Trish, Tanji, Bethany, Tina. Kayde's lines are great, but I like her when she's harder personally. Tough as nails getting up there injured! Kristina is the cutest thing ever. I love her. Lauren was a pleasant surprise; I liked her look a lot.

Am Fitness - Sue Dent all day. I love her look, and she needs to quit doing Figure. They don't reward her there - it's a waste of money.

Figure - Charmayne Jackson in B for the overall. B was the most competitive class.

FBB - Very underwhelming. Get in shape and learn to pose, please ladies.
Physique Photographer - Jeff Binns

Hi Everyone,

The show's been great!

All the Ladies look amazing!

I finally met Melody "officially" today! What a great girl!

Hope you're enjoying the prejudging photos.....Nick's photos(comparisons) will be up soon!
Both Cheri and I are takin a well deserved break!

We'll be getting back to "work" around 5:30pm.

See ya at finals....

Jeff
Old 04-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Administrator
Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
I was a little disappointed in the show. It was not as competitive as it has been in the past.

Pro Fitness - We were off to the side a bit, but from the head on pics, I like Bethany for the win. Based on judge's placings, I think it will be Trish, Tanji, Bethany, Tina. Kayde's lines are great, but I like her when she's harder personally. Tough as nails getting up there injured! Kristina is the cutest thing ever. I love her. Lauren was a pleasant surprise; I liked her look a lot.

Am Fitness - Sue Dent all day. I love her look, and she needs to quit doing Figure. They don't reward her there - it's a waste of money.

Figure - Charmayne Jackson in B for the overall. B was the most competitive class.

FBB - Very underwhelming. Get in shape and learn to pose, please ladies.
I see Austin was a hit at the show! Thanks for the review Vaneesa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff binns View Post
Hi Everyone,

The show's been great!

All the Ladies look amazing!

I finally met Melody "officially" today! What a great girl!

Hope you're enjoying the prejudging photos.....Nick's photos(comparisons) will be up soon!
Both Cheri and I are takin a well deserved break!

We'll be getting back to "work" around 5:30pm.

See ya at finals....

Jeff
Jeff, what you and Cheri do is difficult, you two do a great job getting pics up quickly.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:45 PM
NPC Bodybuilder - Melody

Leaving soon so I gotta go. See you when I get there....

Fitness Factory Chica!