Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Chat & Introduction
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chat & Introduction We chat about everything, and anything. Stop on in and introduce yourself.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:34 PM
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor

Default I just needed to vent...

I work from home 9-5 and I spend most of my time writing emails and on the phone all day. Today the first email in my inbox was from a potential client pissed off that I spelled her name wrong in the email I sent her. I am two days out from competition, so not the best time to get into a pissing contest, but I did, I couldn't help it. I emailed back and kept my response very brief and basically told her it was a function of human error and that I'd prefer to have an spelling issue to know I'm working with a real person and not an automated service. Well she emailed me back accusing me of not taking attention to details and blah blah blah. I'm freakn FUMING right now and I needed to blow of steam somewhere so I don't take it out on her... so here I am. :fight :

Ok I feel a bit better...
Feel free to add and vent!

‎"Just because you get the puppy dog with the biggest feet doesn't mean he'll grow up to be the best hunting dog," -Nick Saban

Twitter: @ShawnCarla
Old 06-03-2010, 01:44 PM
NPC Fitness Competitor - Sandra

Aww... gotta love it when people are nasty about the little things.

Vent here then blow it off because you got bigger & better things to worry about, girl! Good luck this weekend!!!!

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sandra...15579921807944
Old 06-03-2010, 02:17 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Lisa

if that is her biggest worry .............. damn i like to have her problems..

what a putz

Hydrolyze Ultra sponsored Athletic

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=9480

Old 06-03-2010, 02:20 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Danielle

What a bitch. lol.
I'd be like, "My sincerest apologies once again. As you know, I am preparing for a competition, and therefore will be away from the computer until Monday. I will follow up with you then.".
Leave it at that. By Monday I'm sure you'll both be in a better mood and it will be water under the bridge.

Knowing how she is though (just by this one instance), are you SURE you want a customer like that? Is her money really worth the headache??
Old 06-03-2010, 02:20 PM
NPC Bodybuilder - Suzanne Germano

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelisa View Post
thats for damn sure!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 02:34 PM
IFBB Pro - Kristal Martin

Give me her name and her address - me and every other pre-comp chick will give her a visit for a beat down LOL It'll be good cardio!

I can't stand people like that - GET A LIFE!

Fitness Factory Girl
www.mikedaviesfitness.com
Old 06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Rae

Is it REALLY that big of a deal if your name is spelled wrong in an email? Really?! It is likely that after a few emails, if not one, you would have caught the error yourself and fixed it WITHOUT her being a bitch.

Ok, I will add a vent. I have been working from home 6 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday. I'm f*cking exhausted, and its NOT worth the money. I haven't had time to get my cardio done in the morning and by the time 6 pm rolls around I'm usually too exhausted to go to the gym. Also, the extra stress has me eating more crap food than I should. Two pairs of shorts that I bought one month ago to wear to Mexico in a few weeks I tried on again last night and can't get them over my hips.

PS, good luck on your competition. You are going to ROCK IT!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 03:42 PM
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleA View Post
What a bitch. lol.
I'd be like, "My sincerest apologies once again. As you know, I am preparing for a competition, and therefore will be away from the computer until Monday. I will follow up with you then.".
Leave it at that. By Monday I'm sure you'll both be in a better mood and it will be water under the bridge.

Knowing how she is though (just by this one instance), are you SURE you want a customer like that? Is her money really worth the headache??
That's what I ended my conversation with... that if she was going to determine the future of her business based on something so silly, so be it.

‎"Just because you get the puppy dog with the biggest feet doesn't mean he'll grow up to be the best hunting dog," -Nick Saban

Old 06-03-2010, 03:44 PM
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitRae View Post
Is it REALLY that big of a deal if your name is spelled wrong in an email? Really?! It is likely that after a few emails, if not one, you would have caught the error yourself and fixed it WITHOUT her being a bitch.

Ok, I will add a vent. I have been working from home 6 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday. I'm f*cking exhausted, and its NOT worth the money. I haven't had time to get my cardio done in the morning and by the time 6 pm rolls around I'm usually too exhausted to go to the gym. Also, the extra stress has me eating more crap food than I should. Two pairs of shorts that I bought one month ago to wear to Mexico in a few weeks I tried on again last night and can't get them over my hips.

PS, good luck on your competition. You are going to ROCK IT!!!
WOW that's a long day! Damn, I have enough of a time staring at my computer for 6 to 8 hours a day, let alone 12. I think I'd shoot myself!
I fell your pain girl!

And thanks for the good luck wish... I'm excited for sure!

Old 06-03-2010, 03:46 PM
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
Give me her name and her address - me and every other pre-comp chick will give her a visit for a beat down LOL It'll be good cardio!

I can't stand people like that - GET A LIFE!
Lol! I wish I could actually do that sometimes... people piss me off... that's why I love working from home...I don't have to deal with them face to face! HAHA

Old 06-03-2010, 03:46 PM
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelisa View Post

what a putz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post
thats for damn sure!!!!!!!
x3!

Old 06-03-2010, 03:47 PM
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDgroovy View Post
Aww... gotta love it when people are nasty about the little things.

Vent here then blow it off because you got bigger & better things to worry about, girl! Good luck this weekend!!!!
Thanks and thank you for the good luck wish... I just went and took my frustrations out on the weights in the gym! I feel a lot better now!