Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 10-15-2010, 11:48 PM
Bernie Awesome!

Default Tickets for the show.

just an FYI for ya'll. the venue this show is held in is tiny. for all of you that where there last year, imagine they have added bikini to this show. and those of you that where there for the SD show in March imagine this show has Pro Figure.

Basically, last year and the show i went to earlier this year both sold out of seating for the evening show before the day of the show. the do sell "expo" tickets, which will get you into the the "expo" area where the show the show on a projection screen. i would definetly suggest buying your tickets ASAP becuase the will sell out. I bought mine this morning.

here is the link to the show page, the link to buy tickets is at the bottom of the page:

http://www.lindsayproductions.com/2010BSProFig.php
Old 10-21-2010, 06:18 AM
Photographer - Ron Avidan

They will sell out - buy your tickets early, as this venue is the smallest contest of the Southern California shows. In talking to Lindsey, it is going to be a great contest, with a lot of competitors, and at least 20+ IFBB Figure competitors. See you there.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:34 AM
IFBB Pro - Kristin Nunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
just an FYI for ya'll. the venue this show is held in is tiny. for all of you that where there last year, imagine they have added bikini to this show. and those of you that where there for the SD show in March imagine this show has Pro Figure.

Basically, last year and the show i went to earlier this year both sold out of seating for the evening show before the day of the show. the do sell "expo" tickets, which will get you into the the "expo" area where the show the show on a projection screen. i would definetly suggest buying your tickets ASAP becuase the will sell out. I bought mine this morning.

here is the link to the show page, the link to buy tickets is at the bottom of the page:

http://www.lindsayproductions.com/2010BSProFig.php

BAD BERNIE!!! I will have extra tix you could've used See you soon xoxo
Old 10-27-2010, 03:34 AM
Bernie Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
BAD BERNIE!!! I will have extra tix you could've used See you soon xoxo

see you soon Kristin.