Siouxcountry.com


Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > CHAT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CHAT

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:48 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is online now
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Her structure just doesn't have the lines like the other women, and her waist is the largest in that group. Larissa use to look her best when she trained heavy, now her limbs are smaller, but her waist is still the same size it was when she was training heavy. I will not be surprised to see her train heavy again and compete in women's physique in 2012.
Ok, see what you are saying...but overall i like her look. I like her shoulders and the glutes and all that. Her conditioning looks like what they want, too.
I would love to see her in WPD!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Now please no one accuse me of hating, I am just giving my opinion.
Enter Tre....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:48 PM
NubiQ's Avatar
NubiQ NubiQ is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Tenecia
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Staggs View Post
Why? I dont understand. She looks perfect?!
Is "ginormous" a word?

I love her physique....don't get me wrong....she's bangin'!! But she looks "ginormous" compared to the others....BUT....I think all of the pros look like they're shrinking these days!

T.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:49 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is online now
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubiQ View Post
Is "ginormous" a word?

I love her physique....don't get me wrong....she's bangin'!! But she looks "ginormous" compared to the others....BUT....I think all of the pros look like they're shrinking these days!

T.
Yeah, she's def a little bigger...but if they had height classes in the pros you might not notice as much. Cheryl Brown is TEENY TINY IRL so that doesn't help Larissa look any smaller.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:53 PM
NubiQ's Avatar
NubiQ NubiQ is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Tenecia
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Staggs View Post
Yeah, she's def a little bigger...but if they had height classes in the pros you might not notice as much. Cheryl Brown is TEENY TINY IRL so that doesn't help Larissa look any smaller.
Right?!?!?! If you put me next to Cheryl, I would look like The Hulk...hell...if you put my 9 yr old daughter next to her, she would look like The Hulk too!

T.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:53 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Staggs View Post
Enter Tre....
I think I am safe in a contest thread, as I don't recall Tre ever posting in one.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:56 PM
DJudy's Avatar
DJudy DJudy is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Debbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Staggs View Post
Why? I dont understand. She looks perfect?!
I agree. Love her physique
__________________
NPC Figure Competitor - Debbie
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 05-28-2011, 06:07 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,276
Default

Photos of the 2011 IFBB New York Pro Figure & Bikini can be found...............

RXmuscle

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.ph...st=28&year=357

Flex Online

http://contests.flexonline.com/conte.../new_york_pro/

FitnessRX

http://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/index.p...eventcode=1452
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 05-28-2011, 06:26 PM
stephanie k's Avatar
stephanie k stephanie k is offline
NPC Bikini Competitor - Stephanie
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Pic below.

RXmuscle's pics are up..............

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.ph...st=28&year=357

Juliana Daniell............
wow...Juliana is my fav and looks amazing. Both she and Missy just own it up there. Missy also looks better than I have seen her look . Tan is right, suit color and hair. Ali also not my fav....tatiana...looks smokin hot. Her abs are sick. I think brandi looks good too. I dont typically like the flower thing but it is her signature and works for her
Just my two cents...

Who is the tall brunette? with Kim Kardashian hair ??? very pretty with silver suit?
__________________
stephanie

Follow My Fitness Journey on SC
http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=18984

"Champions arenīt made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision." -Muhammad Ali
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 05-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is online now
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie k View Post
wow...Juliana is my fav and looks amazing. Both she and Missy just own it up there. Missy also looks better than I have seen her look . Tan is right, suit color and hair. Ali also not my fav....tatiana...looks smokin hot. Her abs are sick. I think brandi looks good too. I dont typically like the flower thing but it is her signature and works for her
Just my two cents...

Who is the tall brunette? with Kim Kardashian hair ??? very pretty with silver suit?
I agree with the flower in the hair thing, but she can actually do it since she's from Hawaii if I remember correctly.

I think you are talking about Abby Burrows?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 05-28-2011, 06:50 PM
LaurenFazio's Avatar
LaurenFazio LaurenFazio is offline
Moderator
CBBF Bikini Competitor - Lauren Fazio
AMAZEBALLS!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Twitter: LaurenFazio
Instagram: laurenlfazio
Posts: 5,321
Default

I love Larissa's look... but yes I agree I'd like to see her doing WPD next year too!
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 05-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Scarl3tbutt3rfly's Avatar
Scarl3tbutt3rfly Scarl3tbutt3rfly is offline
NPC Physique Competitor- Ila
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Facebook: ila.reed
Posts: 5,322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Her structure just doesn't have the lines like the other women, and her waist and torso is the thickest in that group. I will not be surprised to see her train heavy again and compete in women's physique in 2012.

Now please no one accuse me of hating, I am just giving my opinion.
Honestly, even though I know alot of people have said, they think or would like to see Larissa in WPD, for some reason I don't think she will. Promotional/Marketing reasons maybe, I dunno. Plus if she is getting first callouts even why would she switch. It is possible and I agree with you though.
__________________
THE GYM IS MY PLAYGROUND!!

‎"If you don't have confidence, you'll always find a way not to win." ~Carl Lewis
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is online now
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarl3tbutt3rfly View Post
Honestly, even though I know alot of people have said, they think or would like to see Larissa in WPD, for some reason I don't think she will. Promotional/Marketing reasons maybe, I dunno. Plus if she is getting first callouts even why would she switch. It is possible and I agree with you though.


Maybe if she desires to increase size and her harder conditioning she will consider it. I think she could do well in it if she wanted.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is online now
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJudy View Post
I agree. Love her physique
Me too. She's the style/type I think of when I think of figure. I have always preferred the bigger figure girls anyway.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:19 PM
fitfox17's Avatar
fitfox17 fitfox17 is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Kia
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Staggs View Post
Yeah, she's def a little bigger...but if they had height classes in the pros you might not notice as much. Cheryl Brown is TEENY TINY IRL so that doesn't help Larissa look any smaller.
Is Larissa the one with the dark hair next to Cheryl? Whoever that person is I really like her physique and I'd take her over Cheryl in this line up. I know you all love Cheryl's tiny waist and such, but to me sometimes it throws off the proportions a bit since it is soooo small. Regardless, I think that other girl is on point, especially when they hit the back and side~just my humble opinion

Meanwhile, Tianna looks awesome! But I think she should do a different color suit...
__________________
Like
Follow
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Scarl3tbutt3rfly's Avatar
Scarl3tbutt3rfly Scarl3tbutt3rfly is offline
NPC Physique Competitor- Ila
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Facebook: ila.reed
Posts: 5,322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitfox17 View Post
Is Larissa the one with the dark hair next to Cheryl? Whoever that person is I really like her physique and I'd take her over Cheryl in this line up. I know you all love Cheryl's tiny waist and such, but to me sometimes it throws off the proportions a bit since it is soooo small. Regardless, I think that other girl is on point, especially when they hit the back and side~just my humble opinion

Meanwhile, Tianna looks awesome! But I think she should do a different color suit...
Larrissa is the blond to her right. I think the other one is Heather Dees?
__________________
THE GYM IS MY PLAYGROUND!!

‎"If you don't have confidence, you'll always find a way not to win." ~Carl Lewis
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is online now
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarl3tbutt3rfly View Post
Larrissa is the blond to her right. I think the other one is Heather Dees?
Yes and yes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 05-28-2011, 08:02 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,276
Default

Candice John keeps getting closer and closer to an Olympia qualification. She may place as high as 4th tonight.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 05-28-2011, 08:05 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,276
Default

I believe this was Rachel LeBlanc's pro debut. Her conditioning is impressive, check out her lower half from behind. IMO that is perfect for Figure..........
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 05-28-2011, 08:07 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,276
Default

Will Alea Suarez be the first bikini pro to qualify for the figure Olympia?
Looks like she'll place 3rd tonight.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 05-28-2011, 08:16 PM
KP DIVA's Avatar
KP DIVA KP DIVA is online now
NPC Figure Competitor - Kenyatta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 11,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Candice John keeps getting closer and closer to an Olympia qualification. She may place as high as 4th tonight.
She's close!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
I believe this was Rachel LeBlanc's pro debut. Her conditioning is impressive, check out her lower half from behind. IMO that is perfect for Figure..........
She looks great, but as we know it looks like those consistently in Top 5 have significantly smaller lower 1/2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Will Alea Suarez be the first bikini pro to qualify for the figure Olympia?
Looks like she'll place 3rd tonight.
Switching divisions IMhumbleO was the best move she could have made! I like Jelena better in bikini, I see she switched back to figure.
__________________
The PROCESS brings so much Stress, but it’s The PROGRESS that feels the BEST!!

My ability takes me to the top. My character is what keeps me there.

***CHECK OUT MY JOURNAL ***

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=1067
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:02 PM.

...

Moderators

Becca Staggs
......Website
LaurenFazio
......Website
MrsFluffyBunny
Ripitupbaby
......Website

Forum Moderators

....

Administrators

JasonLannigan


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.