Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Chat & Introduction
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chat & Introduction We chat about everything, and anything. Stop on in and introduce yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is offline
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,632
Default This Is TRUE LOVE!

I never watch American Idol - but I saw this story online today and it totally made me cry!

Chris Medina sings his way to hollywood, fiance got into an accident 2 months before their wedding resulting in a severe TBI and he still takes care of her to this day.

LINK TO VIDEO
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2011, 01:56 PM
ripitupbaby's Avatar
ripitupbaby ripitupbaby is offline
Moderator
IFBB Pro - Lori Steele
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 5,344
Default

I saw this on the news and almost started crying LOL. I looooove American Idol... Tivo'ed last night and haven't watched it yet!
__________________
Team Siouxcountry!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,140
Default

That is a good man.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2011, 02:27 PM
'Lil Dynamo's Avatar
'Lil Dynamo 'Lil Dynamo is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Stacy Reese
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,942
Default

This man is totally selfless. Most would have probably left when the going got tough. Why can't I find someone like this?
__________________
“The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.”
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2011, 02:28 PM
fitcrazy's Avatar
fitcrazy fitcrazy is offline
IFBB Pro - Viko Newman
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 1,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Staggs View Post
I never watch American Idol - but I saw this story online today and it totally made me cry!

Chris Medina sings his way to hollywood, fiance got into an accident 2 months before their wedding resulting in a severe TBI and he still takes care of her to this day.

LINK TO VIDEO
I saw it and definitely cried!

I love Steven Tyler being on there!! He is so funny!

I have not watched AI for the past 2 years because I thought it was more negative with spacey Paula and Yucky Simon! There is already too much negativity in the world....

I recorded it for the first show to see Steven and Jennifer.... Great choice of judges!
__________________
2013 is the year of the Snake!
Its gonna be a wonderful year!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is offline
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Lil Dynamo View Post
This man is totally selfless. Most would have probably left when the going got tough. Why can't I find someone like this?
YOU WILL!! You gotta kiss a lot of lucky frogs before you find them though. I even married one once thinking he was Mr. Right!! DOH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitcrazy View Post
I saw it and definitely cried!

I love Steven Tyler being on there!! He is so funny!

I have not watched AI for the past 2 years because I thought it was more negative with spacey Paula and Yucky Simon! There is already too much negativity in the world....

I recorded it for the first show to see Steven and Jennifer.... Great choice of judges!
Oh yeah, I cried! I love Steven and Jennifer too. I am thinking I might actually watch some of this season just for them. I can't lie, I've always been a J.Lo Girl... and a huge Aerosmith fan.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-28-2011, 03:11 PM
TickledPink's Avatar
TickledPink TickledPink is offline
Erin
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 1,078
Default

Oh I cried super hard lol.


Funny, on the radio this morning the DJ was making fun of J-Lo saying how she walks up, shakes her hand and goes "Hi... I'm Jennifer Lopez". He goes "She might as well of said "Hi, I'm Jennifer Lopez from TV and music... you might remember me from Maid In Manhattan and other crappy movies". LOL...


I do really love her & Steven T as judges though. They saved the show I think.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-28-2011, 03:21 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is offline
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickledPink View Post
Oh I cried super hard lol.


Funny, on the radio this morning the DJ was making fun of J-Lo saying how she walks up, shakes her hand and goes "Hi... I'm Jennifer Lopez". He goes "She might as well of said "Hi, I'm Jennifer Lopez from TV and music... you might remember me from Maid In Manhattan and other crappy movies". LOL...


I do really love her & Steven T as judges though. They saved the show I think.
Funny how people can view things so differently. I liked that she introduced herself as a person with a name instead of just assuming the girl would know her.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-28-2011, 03:37 PM
debbiebramwell's Avatar
debbiebramwell debbiebramwell is offline
IFBB Pro - Debbie Bramwell
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 762
Default

aww! What an incredible story. I cried , how can you not!! He has a beautiful voice and is a good man. God bless them both! The judges were so sweet to them...a story that can move every heart and remind us to be grateful for every moment and not take anything for granted!
__________________
www.debbie-bramwell.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-28-2011, 05:45 PM
'Lil Dynamo's Avatar
'Lil Dynamo 'Lil Dynamo is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Stacy Reese
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiebramwell View Post
aww! What an incredible story. I cried , how can you not!! He has a beautiful voice and is a good man. God bless them both! The judges were so sweet to them...a story that can move every heart and remind us to be grateful for every moment and not take anything for granted!
So TRUE!
__________________
“The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.”
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Michelle Beck's Avatar
Michelle Beck Michelle Beck is offline
IFBB Pro - Michelle Beck
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiebramwell View Post
aww! What an incredible story. I cried , how can you not!! He has a beautiful voice and is a good man. God bless them both! The judges were so sweet to them...a story that can move every heart and remind us to be grateful for every moment and not take anything for granted!
Agreed, grattitude is everything! I watched it, cried, then showed my husband and cried again.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Suzanne's Avatar
Suzanne Suzanne is online now
NPC Bodybuilder - Suzanne Germano
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: How Bad Do You Want It!! Do You Belive!
Posts: 8,835
Default

What a great story and wonderful guy

A reminder to live and appreciate each and everyday cuz you never know what the future holds
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-29-2011, 04:53 AM
ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
ExclusiveStarr ExclusiveStarr is offline
Amber
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: California
Posts: 180
Default

That story made me cry. . . he's an amazing and it's apparent that he truly loves her for better or for worse.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-29-2011, 10:41 PM
Laura K
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I don't even think I can watch it again, it is SO sweet and amazing and just makes me want to burst out crying everytime I hear about it
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-29-2011, 11:18 PM
Iron Diva's Avatar
Iron Diva Iron Diva is offline
NGA Pro - Sandy Wiedmeyer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 459
Default

Saw this too and it is so touching! Such a true and pure love! They are blessed to have eachother!
__________________
Iron Diva Fitness
www.IronDivaFitness.com


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 AM.

...

Moderators

Becca Staggs
......Website
Dvsness
LaurenFazio
......Website
MrsFluffyBunny
Ripitupbaby
......Website

Forum Moderators

....

Administrators

Siouxcountry


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.