Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:55 AM
Oren

Default EMPIRE STATES BODYBUILDING FIGURE FITNESS BIKINI and MEN'S PHYSIQUE CHAMPIONSHIPS

STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS!
LAST YEARS SHOW WAS A HIT! EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME... SHOW RAN SMOOTHLY...

THIS YEAR THERE ARE GOING TO BE MORE/NEW CHANGES...
AS ALWAYS ALL THE CHANGES THAT I UNDERTAKE ARE ON TEH BEHALF OF THE COMPETITORS NO OTHER REASON THEN TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU THE COMPETITORS ARE TAKEN CARE OF AND HAPPY

SOMETHING I AM DISAPPOINTED TO SEE IS A YEARLY INCREASE IN COSTS/FEES THAT ARE IMPOSED ON COMPETITORS AND YOU DONT SEEM TO BE GETTING ALOT FOR YOUR MONEY.

SOME SHOWS IN MY OPINION BACKSTAGE ARE NOT TREATING COMPETITORS PROPERLY AND YOU (COMPETITORS) ARE YELLED AT .. TOLD "GET ON STAGE OR DONT GO"

YEARS AGO I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE NEAR AND DEAR TO ME "THE SHOW NO MATTER WHAT IS ALL ABOUT THE COMPETITORS" "WITHOUT THEM (YOU) THERE IS NO SHOW"

THAT SAID ALL CHANGES THAT I HAVE MADE SINCE I TOOK THE SHOW OVER HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FOR YOU

THANK YOU IN THE PAST FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I HOPE THAT YOU CONOTINUE TO SUPPORT A GREAT ESTABLISHED SHOW THAT I PUT ON FOR YOUR BENEFIT!

ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS TO RUN IT BETTER ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED

INFACT ID LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU AS COMPETITORS WOULD LIKE TO SEE /BE HAPPY TO GET AS A 'FAVOR' OR GOODIE FOR YOUR SUPPORT

I HAVE DONE LOADED GOODIE BAGS... WOULD THERE BE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE? HATS? REUSABLE TOTE BAGS? SHIRTS? YOU TELL ME .. ILL MAKE IT HAPPEN IF I CAN!??

THANK YOU AGAIN
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN 2011 AT A GREAT SHOW! (CHANGES AND ALL)
Old 02-03-2011, 02:29 PM
Oren

any suggestions on what you would like to see for a great show?
favors/goodies?
Old 02-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Vanessa Adams-Pierce

I always liked getting a shirt with the show info on it.

A few shows have post-comp food backstage, which is nice for the competitors and also for me when I have clients there.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Oren

ok .... see what i can do ..
i was also thinking of a nice reusable tote bag ... something better than the plastic shopping bags..?
Old 02-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Oren

venue contratcted... july 16th is the date
more to come .. as its confirmed and secured ill post for all of you !
hope everyone is doing well !
Old 02-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Sponsor of Siouxcountry - MichellesMagicMorsels.com
IFBB Pro - Michelle Brent

Oren, I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SAMPLE SIZE COOKIES FOR YOUR GOODIE BAGS.
Also possibility I may compete in your show to get my new prep down before Masters the following week!

Old 02-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Oren

michelle

ill send you an email this week and if it still works for you well do something ..
let me finalize some details and get back to you .. but we can work it out for sure... i think competitors would love it!
Old 03-01-2011, 03:11 AM
Oren

applications now avail.
20+ weeks away and already 8 applications sent in ... not a bad start to the 2011 season

this season is going to be awesome!
Old 03-01-2011, 01:06 PM
NPC Bikini Competitor - Michele

Where do you get the applications? I see the website attached to your signature has last years information still up?

facebook
Old 03-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Oren

if you shoot me an email to empire-states@hotmail.com i can send it to you
i am in the process of updating the website look and information

i am tyring to upload it here for down load but the file is too big ...
i have it though so drop me an email
Old 04-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Oren

Old 04-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Oren

bump
Old 06-28-2011, 03:29 AM
Oren

crowne plaza hotel 99.00 rate for the show
book soon before they fill up

applications avail and no late fee
empire-states@hotmail.com
Old 06-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Bikini Competitor - Ashley

Oren! I'm hella stoked to meet you in just under 3 weeks and compete at your show. You've been so helpful already! I might end up getting a room so thanks for the heads up on the discounted rate. You rock!

And I saw above that you did goodie bags... wow! Awesome. I didn't get anything at the contest I competed in last week.

See you soon!

*I DECIDE.

Find me on Facebook... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002334258212
Old 06-28-2011, 09:36 PM
Suit Maker - Jodi Lane

Haha! Yeah! Goodie bags are the best! XO I always try to contribute to them when I can!
Old 06-28-2011, 11:31 PM
WBFF Pro - Fleur De Kine

Facebook: fleuryvette
Twitter: fleuryvette

I have been lucky enough to do several shows with Oren. Those shows have been my favorite ones as well. He is always there easing nerves and keeping backstage light hearted. As a promoter of a show I feel that he is going to do everything within his means to give the competitor a different experience and it's well worth it to do his show.

I am very happy that he was with me last Saturday. He was with me for my first amateur show and I'm hoping I'll see him at my first Pro show.

With that said as far as goodie bags go, no goodie bag I've ever gotten has ever surpassed the one I got from the Fitness Atlantic this year. Oren, if you can come within 45% of that your competitors will be thrilled, lol. I still rock that bag. I have pics of it in my journal.

Oh, a few competitor requests...
Please make sure backstage has as many mirrors as possible. If you think you have enough, you dont.
Power outlets, if possible.
A posted schedule of events so that you arent hassled as much.
Clearly marked bathrooms
Wardrobe racks so girls can hang dresses and costumes.
Snacks (Nuts or PB) for girls who didnt bring enough food and start to fade. There's always 1 or 2.

I love you Oren!! Thanks! xxxoo!
Old 06-29-2011, 12:36 PM
NPC Bikini Competitor - Amber

I agree. Oren is great to have backstage!! And Fitness Atlantic's swag was amazing! That bag has been everywhere with me ever since!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur View Post
I have been lucky enough to do several shows with Oren. Those shows have been my favorite ones as well. He is always there easing nerves and keeping backstage light hearted. As a promoter of a show I feel that he is going to do everything within his means to give the competitor a different experience and it's well worth it to do his show.

I am very happy that he was with me last Saturday. He was with me for my first amateur show and I'm hoping I'll see him at my first Pro show.

With that said as far as goodie bags go, no goodie bag I've ever gotten has ever surpassed the one I got from the Fitness Atlantic this year. Oren, if you can come within 45% of that your competitors will be thrilled, lol. I still rock that bag. I have pics of it in my journal.

Please make sure backstage has as many mirrors as possible. If you think you have enough, you dont.
Clearly marked bathrooms
Snacks (Nuts or PB) for girls who didnt bring enough food and start to fade. There's always 1 or 2.

Charlie Bucket: What happened?

Willy Wonka: He lived happily ever after.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:19 PM
Oren

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberDoodle View Post
I agree. Oren is great to have backstage!! And Fitness Atlantic's swag was amazing! That bag has been everywhere with me ever since!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur View Post

Clearly marked bathrooms

sorry its been a while since i have posted ... rest assured always do everything for the competitors... gift boxes.. yes boxes there was sooo much for the competitors i had to box it up for each of you...

next year will be even more ... AMAZING participation gifts for all competitors... and more .. stay tuned