Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,133
Default Moon Pose in LA

The IFBB FLEX Pro Men's Bodybuilding show is taking place today.

A bikini model search is attached to the event.

This is NOT a NPC show.


Photo albums..........

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.ph...t=155&year=297

One model went overboard on the back pose.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:10 AM
CarrieAnnSimmons's Avatar
CarrieAnnSimmons CarrieAnnSimmons is online now
IFBB Pro - Carrie Ann Simmons
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 472
Default

Yeah, I was there today. MOST of the girls went overboard. It just cheapens it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:12 AM
jewelisa's Avatar
jewelisa jewelisa is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Lisa
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 3,046
Default

Oh Lordy .... and so it begins.................
__________________
Facebook Suit page ...Lisa Zisa NPC National Figure Competitor & Suit Designer

Hydrolyze Ultra sponsored Athletic

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=9480

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:15 AM
BonBon's Avatar
BonBon BonBon is offline
NPC Bikini Competitor - Bonnie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Posts: 1,174
Default

Does she think she's at a strip club?!?!

I mean, she actually has a hot bod, she doesn't need to go there!
__________________
Never dwell on what you can't fix!
and don't sweat the small stuff!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Sherri's Avatar
Sherri Sherri is offline
NPC Bodybuilder - Sherri
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: the sunshine state
Posts: 23
Default

where was moon girl in callouts?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:23 AM
BonBon's Avatar
BonBon BonBon is offline
NPC Bikini Competitor - Bonnie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Posts: 1,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
where was moon girl in callouts?
Werd!
__________________
Never dwell on what you can't fix!
and don't sweat the small stuff!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:23 AM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
where was moon girl in callouts?
Do they even have call outs for these model searches?
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:33 AM
ShawnCarla's Avatar
ShawnCarla ShawnCarla is offline
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 6,205
Default

I looked for those photos... I think they took them down off Flex.... There was one competitor without photos from the competition today.
__________________





‎"Just because you get the puppy dog with the biggest feet doesn't mean he'll grow up to be the best hunting dog," -Nick Saban


Twitter: @ShawnCarla
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:35 AM
ShawnCarla's Avatar
ShawnCarla ShawnCarla is offline
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 6,205
Default

er... I mean RX
__________________





‎"Just because you get the puppy dog with the biggest feet doesn't mean he'll grow up to be the best hunting dog," -Nick Saban


Twitter: @ShawnCarla
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:37 AM
ShawnCarla's Avatar
ShawnCarla ShawnCarla is offline
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 6,205
Default

PS... Love the Blonde... the third one in the pics you post. Her body is sick!
__________________





‎"Just because you get the puppy dog with the biggest feet doesn't mean he'll grow up to be the best hunting dog," -Nick Saban


Twitter: @ShawnCarla
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:57 AM
Suzanne's Avatar
Suzanne Suzanne is offline
NPC Bodybuilder - Suzanne Germano
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: How Bad Do You Want It!! Do You Belive!
Posts: 8,835
Default

hmmmmmmm and we are moving forward with the changes

So now we have a NC17 show but thank God the hideous FBBers will be gone

at least in the past i was never ashamed or embarrassed of a category on stage that i could't bring family and friends to a show. I had family in Atlanta but was unable to invite them to Nationals since they are very conservative Catholics. BBers, FBBer, Figure posing in bikinis was kinda ok for them since not sexual but the raunchy behavior of bikini i just could not risk bringing them and being so ashamed of what goes on
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-20-2011, 02:11 AM
kaytikat's Avatar
kaytikat kaytikat is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Kayti
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 1,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post
hmmmmmmm and we are moving forward with the changes

So now we have a NC17 show but thank God the hideous FBBers will be gone

at least in the past i was never ashamed or embarrassed of a category on stage that i could't bring family and friends to a show. I had family in Atlanta but was unable to invite them to Nationals since they are very conservative Catholics. BBers, FBBer, Figure posing in bikinis was kinda ok for them since not sexual but the raunchy behavior of bikini i just could not risk bringing them and being so ashamed of what goes on
This wasn't the bikini division was it? not like NPC or IFBB bikini where there are strict rules against that kind of posing. This was a model search for flex and having seen the pics they publish for their model searches, i could see how some of the girls would think that raunching it up would help them out.
__________________
Success isn't a matter of being the best & winning the race; it's a matter of handling the worst & finishing the race.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-20-2011, 02:14 AM
TanyaB's Avatar
TanyaB TanyaB is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Tanya
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oceanside, CA
Twitter: Fit_Tanya
Posts: 1,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaytikat View Post
This wasn't the bikini division was it? not like NPC or IFBB bikini where there are strict rules against that kind of posing. This was a model search for flex and having seen the pics they publish for their model searches, i could see how some of the girls would think that raunching it up would help them out.
This is no different than any bikini division at any show..... There are always a few that think every stage is in a strip club.
__________________
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
Vince Lombardi

My SC Journal

Last edited by TanyaB : 02-20-2011 at 02:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-20-2011, 02:19 AM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaytikat View Post
This wasn't the bikini division was it? not like NPC or IFBB bikini where there are strict rules against that kind of posing. This was a model search for flex and having seen the pics they publish for their model searches, i could see how some of the girls would think that raunching it up would help them out.
Correct this was a model search, not NPC or IFBB. The model search did take place on the same stage as the IFBB pro men's open though, just before the men's prejudging. I assume no rules for a model search, but her moon pose would not be tolerated on a NPC National stage.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-20-2011, 02:21 AM
BonBon's Avatar
BonBon BonBon is offline
NPC Bikini Competitor - Bonnie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Posts: 1,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaB View Post
This is no different than any bikini division at any show..... There are always a few that think every stage is in a strip club.
not at every NPC show, but there's always 1 or 2 that spoil it for the others!
__________________
Never dwell on what you can't fix!
and don't sweat the small stuff!!!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-20-2011, 02:26 AM
TanyaB's Avatar
TanyaB TanyaB is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Tanya
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oceanside, CA
Twitter: Fit_Tanya
Posts: 1,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon View Post
not at every NPC show, but there's always 1 or 2 that spoil it for the others!
Which seems to be the problem here - I have yet to be at a show where there was not at least a dozen loud comments from the guys around be about the stripper missing her pole.

99.9% of the women on the stage can have class but just one can ruin it for the entire division.
__________________
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
Vince Lombardi

My SC Journal
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-20-2011, 02:38 AM
BonBon's Avatar
BonBon BonBon is offline
NPC Bikini Competitor - Bonnie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Posts: 1,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaB View Post
Which seems to be the problem here - I have yet to be at a show where there was not at least a dozen loud comments from the guys around be about the stripper missing her pole.

99.9% of the women on the stage can have class but just one can ruin it for the entire division.
hahaha, I'm a newbe so i can only speak from the 2 shows I've been in, but the masters bikini division seems to be better about that!
__________________
Never dwell on what you can't fix!
and don't sweat the small stuff!!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-20-2011, 02:57 AM
Jodi_Lane Jodi_Lane is offline
Suit Maker - Jodi Lane
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,899
Default

This type of thing is going to happen no matter what. And I think it's safe to say that MOST bikini competitors do not do this type of thing. But as always some girls are going to do whatever they want on stage. Sad but true. So, please don't let this girl ruin it for everyone else. I just remember that there are always going to be people who do something crazy like that. I still love the bikini division. This behavior should just not be rewarded. just because this gal did a stripper pose doesn't me everyone has to. She made a choice and it was the wrong one!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-20-2011, 02:59 AM
kaytikat's Avatar
kaytikat kaytikat is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Kayti
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 1,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi_Lane View Post
This type of thing is going to happen no matter what. And I think it's safe to say that MOST bikini competitors do not do this type of thing. But as always some girls are going to do whatever they want on stage. Sad but true. So, please don't let this girl ruin it for everyone else. I just remember that there are always going to be people who do something crazy like that. I still love the bikini division. This behavior should just not be rewarded. just because this gal did a stripper pose doesn't me everyone has to. She made a choice and it was the wrong one!
__________________
Success isn't a matter of being the best & winning the race; it's a matter of handling the worst & finishing the race.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-20-2011, 03:33 AM
TFenske's Avatar
TFenske TFenske is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Tracy
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 807
Default

My husband didn't see a problem with it.....
__________________
Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.~
David Frost
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 PM.

...

Moderators

Becca Staggs
......Website
Dvsness
LaurenFazio
......Website
MrsFluffyBunny
Ripitupbaby
......Website

Forum Moderators

....

Administrators

Siouxcountry


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.