Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:42 AM
NPC Fitness Competitor - Venus

Facebook: doctorvenus
Twitter: docvenus
Default Seeking spokesmodels for new workout video!!

SeXercise is an exciting new workout DVD that launched last month. Now we are searching for our national SeXercise team! Team members will represent SeXercise in our marketing campaigns, including print ads, trade show appearances, and commercials. One lucky woman will be selected for a spot in our next workout video!

A "SeXercise Girl" is a woman who embodies fitness, beauty, intelligence, confidence, and strength in character. She knows what she wants in life and is not afraid to work hard to achieve it. She conducts herself with grace, class, and charm. She enjoys life and everything it has to offer. SeXercise is not just a workout. It's a lifestyle!!

Do you have what it takes to be a "SeXercise Girl"? The search is on. Submit your entry online now! Go to www.ILoveSeXercise.com and click on the SeXercise Model Search link for all the information you need to enter.

SPECIAL LIVE CASTING EVENT at the ARNOLD in Columbus, Ohio:
Saturday, March 5, 2011
2pm to 4pm
Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 North High Street,
Columbus, Ohio, USA 43215
Sign-in with the SeXercise representative seated in the hotel lobby and he will direct you to our exact casting location. He will be wearing red and will be seated next to a display of our SeXercise DVD & poster, so he should be easy to identify. Please bring photo of you and a write-up (as described on the ILoveSeXercise website). The write-up must answer the question, "Why do you think we should choose you to be the next SeXercise Girl?" Please do not exceed 250 words.

If you cannot make it to this casting event, please email me to make an appointment. Limited appointment times will be available on Sunday, March 6th, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. DrVenus@ILoveSeXercise.com

Looking forward to seeing your entries! Good luck!!

-Venus

Last edited by DocVenus : 03-01-2011 at 02:43 AM. Reason: typo
Old 03-01-2011, 02:44 AM
IFBB Pro / IFBB Athlete Rep - Bob Cicherillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocVenus View Post
SeXercise is an exciting new workout DVD that launched last month. Now we are searching for our national SeXercise team! Team members will represent SeXercise in our marketing campaigns, including print ads, trade show appearances, and commercials. One lucky woman will be selected for a spot in our next workout video!

A "SeXercise Girl" is a woman who embodies fitness, beauty, intelligence, confidence, and strength in character. She knows what she wants in life and is not afraid to work hard to achieve it. She conducts herself with grace, class, and charm. She enjoys life and everything it has to offer. SeXercise is not just a workout. It's a lifestyle!!

Do you have what it takes to be a "SeXercise Girl"? The search is on. Submit your entry online now! Go to www.ILoveSeXercise.com and click on the SeXercise Model Search link for all the information you need to enter.

SPECIAL LIVE CASTING EVENT at the ARNOLD in Columbus, Ohio:
Saturday, March 5, 2011
2pm to 4pm
Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 North High Street,
Columbus, Ohio, USA 43215
Sign-in with the SeXercise representative seated in the hotel lobby and he will direct you to our exact casting location. He will be wearing red and will be seated next to a display of our SeXercise DVD & poster, so he should be easy to identify. Please bring photo of you and a write-up (as described on the ILoveSeXercise website). The write-up must answer the question, "Why do you think we should choose you to be the next SeXercise Girl?" Please do not exceed 250 words.

If you cannot make it to this casting event, please email me to make an appointment. Limited appointment times will be available on Saturday, March 5th, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. DrVenus@ILoveSeXercise.com

Looking forward to seeing your entries! Good luck!!

-Venus

Yo...whats up, Doc?
Old 03-01-2011, 04:43 AM

Nuttin' much, Chick! Just prepping for a contest, promoting a video, packing for Columbus...just the same-o same-o...hee hee!

Must say, I was very amused at your multiple medical references at the Flex Pro Finals. Again, it was NOT my request...but it did make me giggle on stage, which only helps me relax and have even more fun. Thanks!! :-)
Old 03-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Administrator
Jason

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry

Quite the busy week for you coming up. Have fun, Venus!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:33 PM
IFBB Pro / IFBB Athlete Rep - Bob Cicherillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocVenus View Post
Nuttin' much, Chick! Just prepping for a contest, promoting a video, packing for Columbus...just the same-o same-o...hee hee!

Must say, I was very amused at your multiple medical references at the Flex Pro Finals. Again, it was NOT my request...but it did make me giggle on stage, which only helps me relax and have even more fun. Thanks!! :-)
Anytime sweetie... Sexiest Dr. I know...!
Old 03-31-2011, 02:48 AM

Just a reminder...deadline for entry to this upcoming month's contest is TOMORROW, March 31st. So go to www.ILoveSeXercise.com and click on Model Search for all the info you need to enter.

And in answer to a few questions I've gotten about the contest:
1) Finalists selected for the next workout video and/or the National SeXercise Team will be paid for their work.
2) Our company's name is definitely meant to capture attention, but don't let the name mislead you. Models will not be asked to do any nudity or perform any lewd acts if selected to work for SeXercise. We are not that kind of company.

Looking forward to seeing your entries. Good luck!

-Venus
Old 03-31-2011, 01:50 PM

Default OPEN CASTING in Vancouver, WA, this weekend!

I'll be attending the Tanji Johnson Fitness, Figure, & Bikini Classic on April 2, 2011. So SEXERCISE has decided to hold a special live casting event this weekend in VANCOUVER, WASHINGTON! All fitness-minded women, ages 18 and above, invited!

April 2, 2011
3:30pm to 4:30pm
La Quinta Inn
1500 Northeast 134th St
Vancouver, WA 98685
SIGN-IN with me for the casting any time between 3:30 and 4:30pm. I'll be seated in the lobby of the La Quinta Inn. You can identify me as I'll be wearing a red SeXercise tank top. (If you don't see me immediately, I may be in the midst of casting other candidates. So please be seated and I'll return shortly as each casting only lasts about 2 minutes).

Please bring photo of you and a write-up (as described at www.ilovesexercise.com/model-search.htm). The write-up must answer the question, "Why do you think we should choose you to be the next SeXercise Girl?" Please do not exceed 250 words.

If you will be at the Tanji Johnson Classic this weekend, but can not make this specific casting time, please email me, as I can make separate appointment times (although limited).

-Venus
DrVenus@ILoveSeXercise.com

Last edited by DocVenus : 03-31-2011 at 01:54 PM. Reason: typo