Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-08-2011, 04:20 PM
lil mama's Avatar
lil mama lil mama is offline
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,579
Default Would ya vote for ME?????

lol GOTTCHA not for me but Here is a video posted at another site by a poster seeking to get votes for friend. Is it a good way to solicit votes or did the video not do her justice?


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-08-2011, 04:31 PM
lil mama's Avatar
lil mama lil mama is offline
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,579
Default

BTW, cute gal and I dont know if she competes but she does have a cute figure.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
lol GOTTCHA not for me but Here is a video posted at another site by a poster seeking to get votes for friend. Is it a good way to solicit votes or did the video not do her justice?
Either her boyfriend, husband or friend who wants to hook up, I'm guessing posted that video.

The video is likely to help her get votes. Could she do better? I can't think of a better video to get more votes on a male dominated message board. Either way I don't know why they even bother as they need a miracle to catch up to 1st place.

1st place has nearly 25,000 votes, the woman in the video has less than 4000.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-08-2011, 04:54 PM
lil mama's Avatar
lil mama lil mama is offline
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,579
Default

Like ya said in another thread.....


" women to win this event, she has to have a huge Facebook following, and constantly beg for votes, and maybe even pay people to help them get votes."

So I dont know if doing videos like this would help her to get more votes at MD, or RX or BB.com. heavens knows if its posted in FB its likely to be reported and taken down.

Just notices it says VITREX MODEL SEARCH AND KICKFIT??? WHAT IS KICKFIT?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is online now
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,629
Default

Would hit.

"Oh wait, I'm confused!" *looks around* "Where am I??"

Yeah she's cute, she'd make a good bikini girl.

I think the video is actually a good idea to scrounge up votes for something like Vitrix, and I have the feeling she'd lick the bunny.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
Like ya said in another thread.....


" women to win this event, she has to have a huge Facebook following, and constantly beg for votes, and maybe even pay people to help them get votes."

So I dont know if doing videos like this would help her to get more votes at MD, or RX or BB.com. heavens knows if its posted in FB its likely to be reported and taken down.
It will help her get votes, but only a few hundred. I can only imagine what the 1st & 2nd place must be doing to each have over 20,000 votes! Think about what it takes to get those many votes? Maybe they have access to a huge email mailing list, I don't know.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Scarl3tbutt3rfly's Avatar
Scarl3tbutt3rfly Scarl3tbutt3rfly is offline
NPC Physique Competitor- Ila
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Facebook: ila.reed
Posts: 5,347
Default

Having done this contest. IMO videos don't do a whole lot. You get more votes by just bugging people to vote. And I agree having lots of FB friends or having forums back you on soliciting votes helps. Oliya had rx, and a few other forums that backed her on votes, alot of which her bf was a part of, which I think greatly helped. If forums don't back you, your threads just get deleted and/or you get banned for spamming. But honestly only way it happens. I know that girl for March has over 25,000 votes, I honestly don't even know how that is possible LMAO!
__________________
THE GYM IS MY PLAYGROUND!!

‎"If you don't have confidence, you'll always find a way not to win." ~Carl Lewis
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:01 PM
dvsness's Avatar
dvsness dvsness is offline
Moderator
Vanessa Adams-Pierce
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,980
Default

Weird vid. Training, cut to ho-in' at the club, etc.
__________________
-------
Sponsored by Aggressive Nutrition,
Fit Wear Designs and Makeup by SweetCapri

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Staggs View Post
Would hit.

"Oh wait, I'm confused!" *looks around* "Where am I??"

Yeah she's cute, she'd make a good bikini girl.

I think the video is actually a good idea to scrounge up votes for something like Vitrix, and I have the feeling she'd lick the bunny.
LOL
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:04 PM
lil mama's Avatar
lil mama lil mama is offline
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,579
Default

NO ! ! !! Not lick the bunny... LICK PETER'S COTTON TALE. Ewwwwwwwwww gross innuendo. Wonder if that makes me perverted for thinking that licking peter's cottontail is actually a sexual act. and the phrase meant nothing at all and I took it there cause of my filthy mind. I need help I'm such a sexual deviant
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is online now
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
Weird vid. Training, cut to ho-in' at the club, etc.
LOL I thought that too. She must work at some sort of Adult night club/bar.

Workout girl by day, stripper by night type of thing??
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Becca Staggs's Avatar
Becca Staggs Becca Staggs is online now
Moderator
IFBB Reject - Rebecca Staggs
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Mitten, USA
Twitter: BeccaStaggs
Posts: 9,629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
NO ! ! !! Not lick the bunny... LICK PETER'S COTTON TALE. Ewwwwwwwwww gross innuendo. Wonder if that makes me perverted for thinking that licking peter's cottontail is actually a sexual act. and the phrase meant nothing at all and I took it there cause of my filthy mind. I need help I'm such a sexual deviant
If you need help, I'm right there with you. Totally thought of the not-so-clean act with that one.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:10 PM
lil mama's Avatar
lil mama lil mama is offline
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,579
Default

Ahhh but You ADMITTED YOUR A PERVERT....I only wondered if I was.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Staggs View Post
If you need help, I'm right there with you. Totally thought of the not-so-clean act with that one.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:14 PM
lil mama's Avatar
lil mama lil mama is offline
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,579
Default

That does seem high. Makes ya wonder about the whole voting process. That or she is real good on selling herself. Ahhh ur better than that anyways. I'm sure you'll get a big ad sooner or later just keep trying.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarl3tbutt3rfly View Post
Having done this contest. IMO videos don't do a whole lot. You get more votes by just bugging people to vote. And I agree having lots of FB friends or having forums back you on soliciting votes helps. Oliya had rx, and a few other forums that backed her on votes, alot of which her bf was a part of, which I think greatly helped. If forums don't back you, your threads just get deleted and/or you get banned for spamming. But honestly only way it happens. I know that girl for March has over 25,000 votes, I honestly don't even know how that is possible LMAO!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:43 PM
'Lil Dynamo's Avatar
'Lil Dynamo 'Lil Dynamo is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Stacy Reese
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
Weird vid. Training, cut to ho-in' at the club, etc.
Ah, a woman of many talents. Kickboxing instructor by day. Hoochie mamma dancer by night. She was really hittin' it hard at the gym with her training too
__________________
“The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.”
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-08-2011, 05:44 PM
'Lil Dynamo's Avatar
'Lil Dynamo 'Lil Dynamo is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Stacy Reese
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
NO ! ! !! Not lick the bunny... LICK PETER'S COTTON TALE. Ewwwwwwwwww gross innuendo. Wonder if that makes me perverted for thinking that licking peter's cottontail is actually a sexual act. and the phrase meant nothing at all and I took it there cause of my filthy mind. I need help I'm such a sexual deviant
lil mamma, I'm a pervert too!! I thought that the bunnies ears looked somewhat similar to a, um, errr....well, you KNOW!!
__________________
“The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.”
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-08-2011, 06:54 PM
ShawnCarla's Avatar
ShawnCarla ShawnCarla is offline
IFBB Pro - Shawn Hektor
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 6,205
Default

She's a go-go dancer... one of the clips has her wearing a TAO t-shirt... TAO is a chain of high-end clubs in Vegas, NY, etc.
I think she's gong for "Work Hard Play Hard".
Yeah it'll get her more votes.... and hell, I'd put up the same kind of video myself.
The contest itself is a little out of whack, but whatever... most online contests are. The point tho is that she may not with this contest but will get her face in front of the "right" person. Same thing as competing... you may not win you class, or even place, but that doesn't mean that the right person won't see you anyway!
__________________





‎"Just because you get the puppy dog with the biggest feet doesn't mean he'll grow up to be the best hunting dog," -Nick Saban


Twitter: @ShawnCarla
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 AM.

...

Moderators

Becca Staggs
......Website
Dvsness
LaurenFazio
......Website
MrsFluffyBunny
Ripitupbaby
......Website

Forum Moderators

....

Administrators

Siouxcountry


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.