Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:02 AM
Jeremy

Facebook: jjremo2
Default "Winning Big" DVD Now Available

Just a heads-up: Debbie Bramwell has now said that her new documentary DVD "Winning Big" is available for purchase on her personal website!! Head to www.debbie-bramwell.com and get yours today!!!
"A worthy woman who can find? For her price is far above rubies. She girdeth her loins with strength, and maketh strong her arms." -Proverbs 31:10,17 (ASV)
Old 05-19-2011, 03:50 PM
IFBB Pro - Tara Hollingsworth

Just watched it last night and it is WONDERFUL! Debbie has such a positive attitude and it shines on screen. I got chills watching her go through the journey of winning her pro card. She truly believed it was her destiny and did what was necessary to be a winner. She is an inspiration to me as I go for my Pro card at the same exact show that she where she won it 4 years ago! She is an example of "If you believe, you will achieve!"
Old 05-19-2011, 08:26 PM
IFBB Pro - Debbie Bramwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femphysiquefan View Post
Just a heads-up: Debbie Bramwell has now said that her new documentary DVD "Winning Big" is available for purchase on her personal website!! Head to www.debbie-bramwell.com and get yours today!!!
Thank you Jer, you rock! You support to me and all the girls is very appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgoochfigure View Post
Just watched it last night and it is WONDERFUL! Debbie has such a positive attitude and it shines on screen. I got chills watching her go through the journey of winning her pro card. She truly believed it was her destiny and did what was necessary to be a winner. She is an inspiration to me as I go for my Pro card at the same exact show that she where she won it 4 years ago! She is an example of "If you believe, you will achieve!"
Aww Tara!! If this was filmed now you would be in it as you a an important part of my journey now! I am so glad you enjoyed it , it sure brought back memories for me and now its fun to continue my journey as a pro. I hope to be there with you at your show so I can watch you shine! I know you will be your best this year, You have worked hard! I want you to win!! Kick butt on prep girl! Love you!!